I'm Seunghyun

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Your POV
~Next day~
"Are you sure you don't want to come with us to the studio?" asked Mihyun.
I gave her a weak nod, "I'm positive, Unnie. I'll be fine here."
Minah sighed, "You need to get out a little."

Soyun came over to me and handed me my phone, "You'll be needing this."
I gave her a weak nod.
She raised a brow at me, "I'm serious, _____. You need to talk to him."
I sighed, "All right. I'll try calling him later. You guys go have fun now."
Minah ruffled my hair, "We'll see you later this afternoon, _____. Try to cheer up a bit."

~2 hours later~
I've been reading my book for two hours straight. I'm getting sort of a headache.

*Phone rings*
Baekhyun Oppa

*Phone conversation*
Me: Hello?
Baekhyun: Seunghyun, are you doing anything right now?
Me: I'm not. Why?
Baekhyun: I was wondering if you would like to meet Umma right now. I think it's time that her and Appa found out about the truth.
Me: Umm, I don't know, Oppa. Is-Is Chanyeol coming us?
Baekhyun: If you would like him to go.
Me: N-No. That's all right. I really don't want to see him at the moment.
Baekhyun: *Sigh* Seunghyn, it's been a day, and you two still haven't spoken to each other. Why don't you answer his calls?
Me: I'm still hurt, Baekhyun Oppa!
Baekhyun: He wants to apologize.
Me: *Silence*
Baekhyun: Seunghyun? Are you still there?
Me: Yeah, I was just thinking. On second thought, if Chanyeol isn't doing anything right now, then I'd like for him to come with us.
Baekhyun: I love you, Jagi!

I heard Chanyeol's voice in the background. I guess he was listening in on our conversation.

Me: I love you too, Yeobo. I'll see you guys soon.
Baekhyun: Hey, it's Oppa, we're on our way.

After I hung up the phone, my heart started beating extremely fast. After all of these years, I'm finally going to meet my birth Umma. How would she react when she sees me? I have so many questions.

~Minutes later~
I decided to dress nicely.

(Something like this.)
I wanted To make a good impression for when I meet my Umma.

*Doorbell rings*
After hearing that, my heart felt like it was going to come out of my chest. This is it.

I opened the door and saw Baekhyun. His eyes widen, "You look nice."
I chuckled, "Well, I wanna make a good impression."
He ruffled my hair, "I'm positive that Umma will love you no matter how you look."
"Thanks, Oppa." I looked at the car behind him, "Chanyeol is in the car?" I nervously asked.
He nodded.
I locked up the dorm and headed out to the car with Baekhyun.

When I opened the door, I saw Chanyeol sitting against the window in the back. He gave me a warm smile and held out his hand. I took it and sat in the back with him.

As soon as I sat down, he pulled me in for a hug, "I am so sorry, Seunghyun. I never meant to hurt you. Can you please forgive me? I promise, I love only you."
I looked up at him and ran my hand threw his hair, "I forgive you, Yeobo. I just want to tell you that I was extremely hurt by what you did the other day. I understand why you were upset with Rokhyun and I getting close during my photo-shoot, but after seeing how you stuck by Chaeyoung's side, it really hurt me." I placed his hand over my heart.

He pulled me in for a kiss, "I promise to never hurt you like that again, Byun Seunghyun. If I break my promise, I'll let your brother beat me up." he winked at me.
I laughed, "Baekhyun Oppa doesn't have to do that."
Baekhyun scoffed, "I won't hesitate, Seunghyun."
I gently hit the back of his head, "Oppa! Don't."

After we all made up, Chanyeol and I were happy that everything was back to normal. He looked down at me, "So, you're about to meet your birth mother, Byun Seunghyun. How are you feeling?"
I looked down and gave him a shy smile, "I'm very nervous."
"I'm pretty sure Baekhyun Hyung will feel the same way when you tell your other parents."

I looked over at Baekhyun, "Oppa, are you doing anything tomorrow morning?"
He sighed, "I'll probably be exhausted from the late rehearsal tonight, but no I won't be busy. Why?"
"Would you be okay with us telling my parents tomorrow morning?"
Baekhyun's eyes widen, "If that's what you want to do. I'll be there."
Chanyeol put his hand on my shoulder, "I'll be right by your side, too."
Baekhyun scoffed, "Yeah, if you'd actually wake up tomorrow."
"Hey, at least I don't yelp in the middle of the night."

We all laughed all the way to Baekhyun's house.


Baekhyun's POV
This is it. I know that Seunghyun is nervous and everything, but she has nothing to worry about. I'm very positive that Umma will love her.

As we stepped out of the car and walked up to the house, I saw Seunghyun taking deep breathes. I reached for her hand, "Everything will be all right. Chanyeol and I will be right next to you the whole time."

*Knocking*
The door opened and I saw Appa holding his arms out, "Baek! My Son, how are you?"
"Appa! I am doing well."
He looked over and saw Chanyeol, "Park Chanyeol! How are you, Son? I haven't heard from you ever since EXO debuted. You are doing well, yes?"
Chanyeol smiled, "Yes, Sir. I've been doing great."

He then looked down at Seunghyun, "And who is this beautiful, young lady?"
I smiled and held my hand out in front of him, "Appa, we have a lot to talk about. Is Umma home?"

Suddenly, Seunghyun spoke up, "_____ imnida, Mr. Byun." she bowed.
Chanyeol's eyes and my eyes widen. Does she not want to tell Appa who she is?

He bowed to her, "You are so beautiful. Are you Baekhyun's girlfriend?"
My eyes and her eyes widen, "NO!" we both yelled in unison.
She spoke up, "I'm just a good friend of Baekhyun's." She reached for Chanyeol's hand, "This is my boyfriend."
Appa smiled, "Oh, forgive me! It's nice meeting you, _____."

Appa looked back at me, "Umma should be home soon. She went to the market to pick up a few food items. You should've called ahead of time, Son."
I nervously laughed, "Well I really wanted to see you."
He pulled me in for a hug, "You're always welcomed home. Now, come in. I can fix you guys all a snack-"
I cut him off, "Appa, there's something you should know."
He froze and looked at me, "What is it, Son?"

I looked over at Chanyeol and Seunghyun. Chanyeol looked down at Seunghyun and then back at my Appa, "Sir, would you like to have a seat in the living room?"


Chanyeol's POV
As we walked inside and sat down in the living room, I noticed that Seunghyun began shaking.

Baekhyun's Appa sat down in a chair front of us while the three of us sat down on the sofa.

I saw Baekhyun looking at Seunghyun. She looked up at me and then at Baekhyun's Appa. She took a deep breath, "I-My name isn't, _____, Mr. Byun."
Baekhyun's Appa chuckled, "Oh, well, what's your name then?"
I reached for her hand and held it giving her an assuring smile. She looked up, "My name is, Seunghyun."

Baekhyun's Appa froze when he heard the name. Before he could respond, the front door opened.

"Jagi, I'm home. The market was-Baekhyun! Sweetheart!" Baekhyun's Umma walked in and saw Baekhyun. She ran over and threw her arms around him. She looked up and saw Seunghyun and I. "Chanyeol, Honey! Come here! It's been forever since I've seen you." she came over and pulled me in for a hug.

She looked down at Seunghyun and nervously laughed, "Hello, Dear, are you Baekhyun's girlfriend?"
Before Seunghyun could speak up, Baekhyun cut her off, "No, Umma. She isn't."
Baekhyun's Umma looked at Baekhyun and then looked down at Seunghyun, "Oh, well who are you then?"

"I-I'm Seunghyun. You're my birth mother." Seunghyun stuttered.

*CRASH*
All of the items Baekhyun's Umma had, fell out of her ands and onto the hard floor. His Umma started looking at Seunghyun up and down, "Im-Impossible. It can't be." she stumbled over to where her husband was.
Baekhyun's Appa gave all of us a puzzled look, "What's going on? We've never had a daughter."

Baekhyun folded his arms, "Umma, please tell Appa the truth. He deserves to know."
Baekhyun's Appa shot his head at his wife, "What is the meaning of this? Eun Joo-shi, What's Baekhyun talking about?"


Your POV
"S-Seunghyun?" Baekhyun's Umma slowly made her way over to me.
I gave her a shy smile, "It's me."
She reached for my hands and I stood up. She began slowly walking around me in circles. She began my long hair and my face.

Tears began forming in her eyes, "My Seunghyun, it really is you."
I gave her a weak smile and a tear rolled down my face, "It's me, Umma."

She turned around and looked at Baekhyun, "Baekhyun, h-how is it possible?"
He came over and put his hands on my shoulders, "It's a very long story."

"Eun Joo, what's going on?" asked Baekhyun's Appa.
"Honey, you and I have a lot to talk about." she looked at her husband, then at Baekhyun and I, then back at her husband. "You're gonna have to trust me on this. I promise, I will tell you everything before the day is over. I-I just want to be with my daughter." she pulled me into a hug.

Her hugs felt so amazing. Tears were now falling from my face.



*Sniffs* So beautiful! ^_^