"Not So Innocent Maknae?"

~Sequel~ Here's My Secret, I KNOW I'm In Love With You

Baekhyun's POV
~Day Seunghyun comes home~
Seunghyun was coming home this afternoon. Chanyeol was super excited about it too. He was out right now for a jog. He and Seunghyun still jog together in the mornings. ^_^

When I came in the kitchen, I saw everyone gathered around Sehun's laptop at the table. "What's going on?" I asked.
Everyone looked up at me and Jongin quickly closed the laptop. "N-Nothing." he and Joonmyun said.
I gave them a puzzled look, "Okay...what were you guys looking at?"
"H-Hyung," said Sehun with a worried look on his face, "It's about Seunghyun."
I nervously laughed, "What about Seunghyun? Is she all right?"
"She's fine, Hyung." said Kyungsoo. "Do you read a lot on Allkpop? Like, do you get updates from them?"
I shook my head, "No. I don't like that website. So many rumors and gossip come from there. Why?"
I started walking over to the laptop, but Sehun stood up and put his hand on my chest, "Hyung, you don't want to know."
My eyes widen and I folded my arms, "Is Seunghyun involved in this website?"
The Maknae gave me a weak nod and looked away. I shoved his hands away and opened the laptop, "Then I have every reason to know what's going on."

My eyes widen in horror when I saw what was on the screen. I looked at everyone with wide eyes and just stood there frozen on my feet.

Headline
"Not So Innocent Maknae?"
"Not a scandal? Seunghyun, Maknae from _____ says to MC on _____. According to this image that was taken early yesterday, does Seunghyun deny the scandal between her and EXO's Lu Han?"


There were photos of Seunghyun and Lu Han swimming in the pool in the hotel. They looked really intimate with each other. The photo that stuck out the most was a picture of Lu Han leaning in to kiss her!

"We told you, Baek." said Joonmyun lowering his head.
"Chanyeol isn't going to forgive her for this, Hyung." said Kyungsoo folding his arms.
"There's got to be an explanation for this. Lu Han knows that Seunghyun is married! He would never do this sort of thing!" said Jongin.
"Hyung," Sehun looked up at me, "Wh-What do we tell Chanyeol?"
I took a deep breath and sighed. I looked at the floor, "Chanyeol needs to find this out for himself. But I don't believe this. This is why I hate Allkpop. It's all nothing but rumors. I know Seunghyun would never do this to Chanyeol."

"Seunghyun would never do what to Chanyeol?" asked Chanyeol walking in the dorm.
All of us jumped in shock. "Hyung," said Sehun with an uneasy voice.
"What's going on?" asked Chanyeol who was smiling.
"Nothing." Kyungsoo and I said in unison.

Jongin quickly closed out of the Allkpop page. Chanyeol came over to the computer to see what we were looking at. He tilted his head and chuckled, "More clothes? Don't you guys have enough clothes already?"
"There's nothing wrong with having a closet full." I nervously laughed.
Chanyeol laughed and and shook is head.

He grabbed a fruit out of the fridge and went over to the living-room turning on the TV. Everyone looked at me and whispered, "You need to tell him. He needs to know."
Suddenly, Chanyeol came across the news on TV and froze.

The article was on the TV screen right now. Chanyeol didn't look happy at all. "Hyung, what's the meaning of this?" Chanyeol stood up and looked at all of us.


Your POV
"I'm telling you, Lu Han, that girl was really interested in you! You should've flirted with her!" I poked Lu Han as we walked down the street.

I had him help me shop for Chanyeol before we all headed back to Seoul. He helped me with a few translations. While we were in one of the stores, he started flirting with one of store assistants. I thought it was cute! ^_^

"Eh, I don't think she looked interested in me." he said rubbing the back of his neck.
I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "Well I wonder why, ert? You just randomly started dancing to History, and ended up breaking almost the whole store! I'm sure she finds you very attractive." -_-
We both laughed and continued walking.

Both of us froze when we walked by a music store. There was a giant TV displayed in the glass. My eyes widen in horror.

"Not So Innocent Maknae?"
"Not a scandal? Seunghyun, Maknae from _____ says to MC on _____. According to this image that was taken early yesterday, does Seunghyun deny the scandal between her and EXO's Lu Han?"


There were photos of Lu Han and I swimming in the pool at the hotel. Did Lu Han and I look THAT close!? What surprised us the most was a picture of Lu Han leaning in to my face! That was when he was whispering to me! Does everyone think he kissed me!?

"Seunghyun?" Lu Han looked at me, "We didn't do anything!"
"I know! But apparently that's not what the paparazzi think! They've got this all wrong!" I face-palmed myself.
"We need to get out of here." he said with a serious face.
Both of us ran back to the hotel.

"YAH! SEUNGHYUN!" yelled Yixing, Tao and Jongdae down the hall. "What were you and Lu Han doing in the pool?" yelled Yixing.
"Hyung! You know Seunghyun has a husband!" Tao yelled at Lu Han.
Lu Han held his hands up in defense, "Guys! It's not what you think! They've got it all wrong! We didn't do anything! We were just talking!"

Yixing pulled up the image on his phone, "I don't think this is just talking, Lu Han. Look how close you are to her!" he handed Lu Han and I his phone.
I shook my head in horror, "Yixing, it's not what you think! You guys believe us, don't you? You know that Lu Han and I would never do such a thing! I would never do that to Chanyeol!"

"Are you trying to break up the band, Lu Han?" yelled Kris coming down the hall with Minseouk and Mihyun. She looked really scared.
Lu Han ran over to him and grabbed his arm, "Kris, it's not what you think! I swear, we didn't do anything! Please, believe us! I would never do that to my own band member!"
Kris pulled his arm away, "Lu Han, this isn't right! What's Seunghyun going to say to Chanyeol?"

While they were arguing in Mandarin, Mihyun came over to me, "Seunghyun, I know that you would never do this to Chanyeol."
I gave her a weak nod, "Thank you for trusting me, Unnie."
She ran up to me and pulled me in her arms, "Don't worry. The media has it all wrong. You even explained to everyone about you and Lu Han."
Small tears formed in my eyes, "But, Unnie, that picture of us. It looks like he actually kissed me."
"What do you believe?" she asked me.
I shook my head, "He did not kiss me. We were just talking to each other. I promise you all, we did not kiss."
Mihyun looked up at me, "Only you and Lu Han know the truth."
"But, Unnie, everybody else thinks otherwise." I lowered my head. "How am I going to explain this to Chanyeol? He's never going to forgive me. First the show, and now this. I should've just stayed in Seoul with him. None of this would've happened."

~Airport~
When we all arrived in the Beijing airport, Lu Han and I kept our distance from each other. Kris was still scolding him while my members were trying to comfort me.

"Unnies, you believe me, right?" I looked at Minah and Soyun.
They both nodded and pulled me in for a hug. "Ugh, I can't believe the media is doing this to you." said Minah who was glaring at all the fans who were all lined up outside of the airport.
"Have you talked to Chanyeol, yet?" asked Soyun with a worried look.
I shook my head, "I don't think he wants to talk to me now. Unnie, I don't think he'll ever forgive me. I feel so terrible. Lu Han and I were just talking in the pool. Nothing else. We didn't plan to meet or anything. I just went down there because I never swam with you guys the other day, and he came down there because he said that he and a few members always come down early in the morning when they're at hotels. I promise, nothing happened between us. And that picture, he was just whispering to me about something. It wasn't a kiss, I promise!"
Minah patted my back, "We believe you, Seunghyun."
Soyun nodded in agreement, "I'm just upset that they would pin this all on our Maknae. You even told everyone that you and Lu Han were nothing-"

*Phone rings*
Baekhyun

My heart started beating rapidly. I don't know if I should talk to him or not. Before I could reach down to hit the ignore button, Soyun snatched the phone and answered it.

"Baekhyun, this is Soyun, before you say anything, your sister is innocent." said Soyun in a serious voice. "No. No. No, she didn't. We all trust her and Lu Han. They told us all what really happened. Does he know? Baekhyun, tell him not to be angry. The paparazzi has it all wrong. I'm serious. Yes, I'm serious. I promise you, Seunghyun is innocent. She did nothing wrong and neither did Lu Han. All right. Here she is." she handed me the phone.

*Phone conversation*
Me: Baekhyun Oppa?
Baekhyun: Seunghyun, are you all right?
Me: I'm really hurt, Baek. The media is making everyone think that I'm the bad one. I promise you, Lu Han and I didn't do anything. Please believe me.
Baekhyun: I know you would never do that to Chanyeol.
Me: I know. I feel terrible! Please explain to him about what happened. I'm about to board. Please help me, Baek. I need you.
Baekhyun: *Sigh* All right, Seunghyun. I'll go talk to him. I'm sorry the media is doing this to you.
Me: Thank you, Baekhyun.

As I hung up, tears were falling down my face. Soyun brought me in her arms and started rocking back and forth, "Seunghyun, it'll be all right. Baekhyun said he was going to talk to him. I know Chanyeol will forgive you. He knows how much you love him."
"I don't know, Unnie. He's probably really upset with me now."

As we boarded the plane I sat with Soyun, Yixing, and Minah. They were all trying to make me feel better. "Don't worry, Seunghyun." said Yixing rubbing my back, "He'll understand and forgive you. You and Lu Han are innocent. This is the media's fault. They're just doing it for money. Don't let it get to you."
I looked up at him with teary eyes, "But, Yixing, Chanyeol is really hurt by this. I mean, first the show and now this!"
"We'll all be there next to you when you tell him. If he's still angry, then we'll talk to him." Yixing gave me a warm smile.
"Thank you, guys."

"And Loudmouth," Lu Han turned around in his seat and looked at us, "Clean your face up. I'm sure Chanyeol wouldn't want to see you in tears." he tried giving me a warm smile.
"Lu Han, I think it's best if you kept your distance from Seunghyun." said Minah.
Lu Han and I both looked at Minah. "Unnie, it's all right, we're friends." I said.
"Yeah," he nodded in agreement. "I can hang out with her all I want."
"But, Lu Han, look at what happened.  It'd be best if you just keep your distance for now." said Yixing.
Lu Han shook his head and scoffed, "Whatever. If Chanyeol gives her a hard time, I'll beat him up with your guys' help."

~Hours later~
When we arrived at the airport in Incheon, all of the fans were lined up outside of the airport doors.

I tried to stay strong for Chanyeol. I saw EXO-K standing at the end of the terminal. I saw Chanyeol and when we made eye-contact, we quickly ran towards each other.

We ran into each other's arms.

I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. Chanyeol's shirt was soaked in my tears. I cried in his arms. He rubbed my back and gently my hair trying to calm me down. "Seunghyun..." he said to me.
"Chanyeol, I'm so sorry this happened. I would never do this to you. Lu Han and I are innocent. Please, believe me, Chanyeol. I only love-"
He cut me off with his lips. He rested his forehead on mine and whispered, "I believe you, Seunghyun. I trust you." he gave me a warm smile.




Chanyeol is so sweet! ^_^