Cousins

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

 

 

[Play This Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgLaMibitto]

 

No One’s POV

 

“Okay, who’s going first?” Onew asked the 4 boys who are all lounging in his living room.

 

“I will!” Key volunteered to go first.

 

“As expected, the ‘Almighty Key’ always wants to go first when it comes to TALKING.” Jonghyun whispered to Taemin, which made Taemin laughed but stopped when he saw Key glaring at him.

 

“Well, Ha Rin seems to be fun to be with, and we’ll get along well with her, especially me, because everyone likes me anyways.” Key said with a proud smile on his face.

 

“Stop being so confident about yourself Key, its annoying.” Jonghyun said.

 

 “For me, I like her. She’s cute and she looks pretty too, I wonder if she has a boyfriend already.” Jonghyun continued with a erted smile on his face.

 

“Are you going to ask her out hyung? I don’t think you can.” Taemin asked his hyung.

 

“Why not Taemin? Everyone likes to go out with me and be their boyfriend you know, well in Korea I’m quite popular but not here.” Jonghyun said pouting.

 

“Its just that I think a kind of girl like her has a boyfriend already, and you might think she’s innocent and nice. Well I know she is, but I can see that she has her tough side as well. She’s not like the other girls here who you can get easy on, I’m telling you hyungdeul, she’s different, but in a good way.” Taemin stated.

 

“Woah! I agree with our maknae hyungdeul. He might be our maknae but he has a lot to say and I think he’s right, so don’t think you can get her easily.” Minho agreed with Taemin.

 

“With what you’ve said, I’ll think about it for now.” Jonghyun said

 

“You’re the last one left hyung, what can you say about her?” Key asked Onew who seemed to be dumbfounded with all the things his dongsaengdeul had said.

 

“Well…”

 

“Come on hyung, say something. I saw it today, both of you was staring at each other for a minute. Do you like her?” Taemin asked Onew.

 

“No, I don’t like her, like her. I like her as a friend, same as you guys said. I was just carried away when I greeted her okay, nothing else.” Onew answered defensively.

 

“Okay, if you say so hyung. But we’re asking you what you think about her. So?” Key asked again.

 

“She’s nice, she’s really pretty, and I can feel that we’ll be really good friends.” Onew said.

 

“So, we all like her right? We accept her to be our friend, if someone will ask her out, then that’s a different topic. Let’s know her better first, before anyone of us asks her out, or if one of us will. Okay?” Onew said in a ‘leader’ kind of voice.

 

“Araso hyung.” The other 4 said in unison.

 

‘Getting to know her will be the best thing to do first.’ Onew thought.

 

‘I have to think about asking her out, I have to know if she has a boyfriend or not.’ Jonghyun thought to himself.

 

‘I wonder if she’s into fashion as well, and I hope she’ll be really close with the girl I like so she can help me.’ Key thought hoping Ha Rin would help him soon.

 

‘Can she play football? I want to teach her how to, so we can play together.’ Minho thought while playing with his PSP.

 

‘I hope we’re right about her.’ Taemin worriedly thought,

 

End of No One’s POV

 

-

-

-

-

-

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

Today wasn’t that bad, and I didn’t expect it to be this good, all the people that I’ve met were really nice and kind to me. Especially Min Young, Onew, Key, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin, they’ve welcomed me very well and they’re already my friends. I didn’t know that there are other Koreans here too. I hope we’ll all get along well, Min Young was really nice, I want her to be my best friend and be really close to her. Onew, well I’ve looked at him for a few seconds because we were staring at each other and I didn’t even know why that happened. His eyes say that he really wants to be my friend and I would love that. Taemin, as the youngest among the 5 of them is really cute, he is the youngest but I think he can act like the oldest among his hyungs sometimes. Key, looked like he has a diva-ish attitude, he’s a guy but he’s fond of looking at himself in the mirror. Minho, the ‘football addict’ seems to be really into sports, it’s quite obvious anyways. Jonghyun, looks really funny and I think we’ll get along well, I think that I will really enjoy my time here because I have friends like them.

 

Its still quite early back in Korea, I think now is the best time to try and call Doojoon oppa, I have to tell him about everything that happened on my first day in school. I picked my phone and dialed his number. It rang a few times, before someone picked up.

 

--PHONE CONVERSATION--

 

Doojoon: Yobeoseyo?

Ha Rin: Oppa! How are you? We haven’t talk for ages, I miss you so much!

Doojoon: Ha Rin-ah? Is that you? Whoa! I missed your voice. I’m fine, still busy with all the training and stuff. You? How’s London? Did you start school already?

Ha Rin: Aww! Don’t tire yourself too much oppa, you might get sick, and you know I don’t want that. I’m fine, London is amazing and it’s a big city. Yes, I’ve started school just today and I met a few Koreans like us in school, they’re 5 really nice guys and 1 kind and pretty girl. Now we’re 7 Koreans in that school including me.

Doojoon: 5 guys? Did someone asked you out already? Andwae Ha Rin, you still remember that we’re still together right? I’m waiting for you.

Ha Rin: Aigoo, I know that oppa. Of course I won’t, I’ll never will.

Doojoon: Araso, that’s good then. Well, I have to go jagiya, it’s getting late and I still have school tomorrow. Take care, I miss you. Saranghae!

Ha Rin: Araso, Good night oppa! I miss you too! Take care, saranghae!

 

--END OF PHONE CONVERSATION--

 

Wow! I missed his voice so much, I miss him. I’m happy that I’ve talked to him again after a long time. I promise to call him again soon. I guess I have to get ready for bed now, I don’t have any homework anyway. I’ll sleep earlier tonight, so I won’t be late tomorrow. I was lying down on my bed when I felt my phone vibrate. Oh! It’s a text message from Leeteuk oppa and Thunder oppa.

 

Ha Rin-ah! How was school? Did someone bully you already? Did you have any friends? Reply back quickly, I want to know all about it.

-Thunder Oppa <3

 

Dongsaeng! Mianhe if I didn’t pick you up today at school, I know its your first day and I should be one who picked you up but I was busy with work. Mianhe, how was your first day anyways? It went well right?

-Teukie Oppa <3

 

After reading their messages I replied back quickly,

 

Thunder Oppa! Annyong! I was about to sleep, but its okay I’m not that sleepy anyways. It was fine, everyone was really kind and very welcoming, I met Koreans like us too and they’re my friends already. No, no one bullied me so far, and I hope no one will in the future.

-Ha Rin <3

 

Teukie Oppa! Kwenchanayo, I understand that you have to do your work, so there’s no need to worry. Ne, it went well, its better than I’ve expected it to be, I have friends already, we’re all in the same year and they’re Koreans too.

-Ha Rin <3

 

I played with my phone while waiting for their replies. 5 minutes later my phone vibrated again indicating that I’ve received two new messages again.

 

Mianhe Ha Rin, I didn’t know that you’re about to sleep already. I’m happy that you’re first day gone well and I just checked if you’re okay or not. Go to sleep, you still have school tomorrow, no need to text me back. Goodnight Ha Rin, see you tomorrow! ^^

-Thunder Oppa

 

Kumawo for understanding dongsaeng, its good that you have friends now, at least I don’t have to worry about you that much because I know someone will be with you in school now. Go to sleep, I don’t want you to be late again tomorrow. Goodnight. See you tomorrow! ^^

-Teukie Oppa

 

Its good to have cousins like them, they care for me so much which I really appreciate and thank them for it. After reading their messages, I turned my light off and sleep.

 

‘I hope tomorrow will be as good as today.’

 

End Of Ha Rin’s POV

 

---

 

Hi Everyone!~ First of all, I want to say SORRY for not updating for SOOOOO LONGGGG!~ I was really busy with school and a lot of stuff came up so I didn't get to update. But I have a new chapter again and I hope you like it! COMMENTS ARE LOVED! <3

-Marie