Out of Pity

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

 

Play song: Tonight – DBSK

 

 

 

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“Oppa! For the 15th time, who are we going to see at the airport?!” I asked feeling irritated because until now Leeteuk oppa hasn’t answered me yet. Leeteuk oppa then stopped the car and then I realized that we’re already at the airport.

 

“Let’s go inside for you to find out whom.” Leeteuk oppa said and with that I went out his car quickly and inside the airport looking for the arrivals section.

 

I was walking along the people who just arrived from different countries and I walked around I stopped on my tracks as I saw the back of a very familiar figure a few meters away from me.

 

“What are you doing? Let’s go.” Leeteuk oppa said and we both approached the person who looks familiar to me even from the back.

 

“Jaejoong oppa?” I whispered but loud enough for him to hear. He then turned around and looked at me longingly.

 

Jaejoong oppa pulled me closer to him and hugged me real tight. “I missed you so much my little cutie.” Jaejoong oppa exclaimed. I didn’t hug back because I was startled to see him again I didn’t know how to react. I broke off our hug quickly and looked confused at him.

 

“Why? When? How?” I asked him not knowing what to ask first.

 

“Fine, I know you’re confused right now. I’m here because our business tour in the U.S just finished yesterday and I wanted to come back earlier because I want to see you so badly. Leeteuk hyung knew that I was coming back already, didn’t he tell you?” Jaejoong oppa explained and turned to Leeteuk oppa who just smiled cheekily.

 

“Wait! We’re you the one who texted me a few nights ago too?” I asked and he just nodded.

 

“And you my dear Teukie oppa knew about it already and didn’t tell me? I was worried who that could be and even thought he was…” I said but stopped not wanting Jaejoong oppa to know that we thought he was just one weird stalker of mine.

 

“I was what?” Jaejoong oppa asked out of curiosity. I glanced at Leeteuk oppa asking for back up. “That’s nothing. Let’s just go so we can drop you off at your house Jaejoong.” Leeteuk oppa said and turned to look at me with a wink.

 

‘Thanks Leeteuk oppa!’ I thought thankfully.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

-

-

-

-

 

No One’s POV

 

 

The next day, it’s another school day so Key wanted to wait for Ha Rin by their school gate. Since she’s the only one who hasn’t arrive the school yet.

 

 A few minutes more of waiting, he saw Ha Rin going down on a different car, her door being opened by someone else. ‘This guy looks familiar.’ Key thought furiously. Out of anger he kicked a rock and ran inside their school without even waiting for Ha Rin.

 

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“Thanks for driving me here to school Jaejoong oppa.” I said and bowed to him as he gentlemanly opened his car door for me to go out his car.

 

“Anytime Ha Rin, why don’t I drive you to school everyday, from now on?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“I don’t think so, you have work in the office remember? You might be late if you’ll do that all the time. And speaking of being late, you have to go now!” I said as I pushed him away.

 

“Right, okay! Take care Ha Rin-ah! Good luck on your exams! Fighting!” Jaejoong oppa cheered and pump his fist up. I did the same and waved good bye to him and walked inside our school.

 

I arrived in our table with Jonghyun, and Taemin oppa fooling around as they dance. “Dongsaeng! Have you heard that Jaejoong oppa’s back here already? Yunho oppa told me yesterday.” Min Young unnie asked me excitedly.

 

“Ne! We even went to the airport to pick him up and drove him to his house yesterday.” I said and smiled at her.

 

“Wait, why did you have to pick him up from the airport? And who’s this Jaejoong guy, how come we don’t know him?” Jonghyun asked with his eyebrows raised.

 

“He’s one of Leeteuk oppa’s good friends together with Yunho oppa, and they all work for one company, that’s why you can say that we’re quite close.” I said and as I explained I was looking at Key oppa cautiously who seemed to be uninterested with what I’m saying.

 

‘Something’s wrong.’ I thought immediately after seeing Key oppa’s frowning expression on his face.

 

“Do you guys get it now?” Min Young unnie asked our four oppadeul, and they nodded their heads like a little kid.

 

“Come on now, we only have 10 minutes left, we have to go.” Onew oppa said and we followed him quickly. I saw Key oppa just walking behind us quietly, “Double time Kibum-ah!” Onew oppa yelled as he was walking really slow and even pretended that he didn’t hear Onew oppa. ‘Something’s definitely bothering him, I have to talk to him later.’ I thought as we walk.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 -

-

-

 

Key’s POV

 

 

“Key oppa! Annyong!~” Ha Rin greeted me in her hyper tone but I just smiled and ignored her afterwards as I continued reading my library book since we’re on our first break and I’m not in the mood to eat yet.

 

She sat beside me closely, “Are you sick oppa?” Ha Rin asked worriedly and touched my forehead to check my temperature. It sent chills down my spine but I jerked away and removed her hand from my forehead quickly and looked away from her.

 

“Tell me oppa, what’s wrong?” Ha Rin insisted.

 

“Nothing.” I lied. I can’t tell her straight that I was jealous when I saw her with Jaejoong this morning because I’m not on the right position to tell her that, she’s not even my girlfriend yet. I shouldn’t be acting like this.

 

“Come on oppa, I know you’re lying and I know there’s something wrong with you.” Ha Rin said and looked at me as she turned me so I’m looking at her too.

 

“I’m serious Ha Rin, its nothing. I’m just stressed out because of all the revision and exams that we’re doing. So stop worrying about me araso?” I said and pinched her nose.

 

“Ow! That hurts.” Ha Rin said and rubbed her nose. ‘Aigoo! So adorable.’ I thought admiringly.

 

I laughed, “You look like Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer~” I sang and mocked her.

 

“Yah! Kim Kibum!” Ha Rin said and punched my arm playfully as she laughed along with me.

 

‘Mianhe Ha Rin, I hate lying to you but I have to because it’s not right for me to tell you how I really felt this morning.’ I thought as I watched Ha Rin eat her snacks.

 

 

End of Key’s POV

 

-

-

-

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“WAAHHH!! THEY LOOK SO HOT!!~” One student from Year 9 screamed as she and her friends ran outside the school.

 

“What’s going on?” Ha Rin asked in confusion.

 

“We don’t know, let’s go check it out.” Jonghyun said and they ran out of the school and passed by the crowd.

 

‘OMO! What are they doing here?!’ Ha Rin and Min Young thought about the same thing when they saw two people in front of them standing by their cars. Min Young nudged Ha Rin before approaching them.

 

“Let’s go!” Min Young said and dragged Ha Rin with her and the 5 boys followed them behind. All the students are now staring at Ha Rin and her friends, some people with annoyance and envious but some people had amused looks on their faces.

 

“Oppa! What are you doing here?” Min Young asked Yunho and Ha Rin asked the same thing to Jaejoong.

 

[Yunho’s Car: http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3294/pcpdownloadphpfhandlem0yo3.jpg]

 

[Jaejoong’s Car: http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8089/audik.jpg]

 

“We’ll eat dinner together.” Yunho said and hugged Min Young. Jaejoong just winked at Ha Rin as he pulled Ha Rin to stand beside him.

 

“Ahem!” Jonghyun coughed out.

 

“Right, you all know Yunho oppa right?” Min Young asked the 5 boys who has their eyes on Jaejoong especially Key who’s staring at him with anger all the time.

 

“This is Jaejoong oppa, Jaejoong oppa, they are our friends, Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin and Key oppadeul.” Ha Rin said as they introduced their selves to each other.

 

“Alright, let’s get going, we know you two have to change your uniform so we’ll drive you both at Ha Rin’s house to change.” Yunho stated.

 

“But how about my dress?” Min Young asked as Yunho opened the door for her.

 

“Its at Ha Rin’s house already, so don’t worry. Get in now my princess.” Yunho said sweetly.

 

“As for you my little cutie, get in the car now.” Jaejoong said and opened the door for Ha Rin.

 

The 5 boys were left there dumbfounded as the two cars drifted past them, “They didn’t even offer us a ride?” Taemin said and sighed.

 

“Who needs their fancy cars? Let’s just walk!” Key said furiously and brisk walked away from his friends.

 

“There he goes again and his stupid jealousy.” Onew said and followed Key together with Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin.

 

-

-

 

“Oppa, is this dinner kind of like a date or something?” Ha Rin asked as Jaejoong drives to her house.

 

“Yes, actually it’s a double date.” Jaejoong said with a smile. ‘Double date? What for? I’m not even dating Jaejoong oppa, eotteoke? ’ Ha Rin asked all these questions to her confused self.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

-

-

-

-

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“Both of you looked very gorgeous tonight!” Yunho oppa complimented Min Young unnie and I but mostly Min Young unnie since his eyes were like glued to her already.

 

[Min Young’s Outfit: http://www.yukisale.com/bmz_cache/a/a1301f1f2053e723d3a58544eebeb987.image.478x720.jpg]

 

“Yunho hyung’s right, but you’re still cute for me as always Ha Rin.” Jaejoong oppa added and offered me a seat beside him in this fancy looking restaurant.

 

[Ha Rin’s Outfit: http://fashionpennyclothes.com/images/yoco_korean_dress_J1619pink1.jpg]

 

“Thanks, but you both look really handsome too.” I said and complimented the two of them at the same time.

 

[Yunho’s Outfit:  http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7747/highcutundisclosed2.jpg]

 

[Jaejoong’s Outfit: http://hanleidbsk.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/jaejoong-system.jpg]

 

“Enough with all the compliments, let’s eat since the food’s already right in front of us.” Yunho oppa said and we began to eat our dinner.

 

“So, how are you girls doing with all your exams? Stressful huh?” Jaejoong oppa asked as we ate our dinner.

 

I smiled, “Yes! and its really tiring too, revising day and night. We can’t even get out going to malls anymore. Right unnie?” I said and looked at Min Young unnie.

 

“She’s right! I missed the times when we went out to the mall after Christmas! It was so much fun and it was followed by our sleepover at Leeteuk oppa’s house, Yunho oppa were with us too!” Min Young unnie began to talk about it excitedly as she remembered all the things that happened that time.

 

“Yeah! We even had this, truth or dare game. We even had to dress up like girls can you imagine that Jae.” Yunho said as he nudged Jaejoong oppa’s shoulder.

 

Jaejoong oppa just smiled and quickly finished his plate, “Excuse me for awhile.” He excused himself and stood up from our table as he walked away to the hall near the restaurant since its in a hotel.

 

“Yah! He felt out of place!” Yunho oppa blurted out.

 

“Its all our fault, we all began to talk about what happened when he was gone. Aigoo! Poor Jaejoong oppa!~” Min Young unnie said as she felt bad for Jaejoong oppa.

 

“Yah, Ha Rin-ah, follow him there and talk to him.” Min Young unnie added and I stood up at once as I felt guilty about it myself too.

 

I walked up to him as he looked above at the stars, “Jaejoong oppa? Are you alright?” I asked him cautiously.

 

“Ne, I’m okay.” Jaejoong oppa answered as he looked at me. I kept quiet as I admire the stars up the sky.

 

“Ha Rin-ah?”

 

“Eung?”

 

“Can I tell you something? Jaejoong oppa said. I looked at him and nodded with a smile.

 

“I like you Ha Rin-ah, would you go on a date with me again and be my girlfriend?” Jaejoong oppa said and asked straight forwardly.

 

‘How am I supposed to answer this if I know that I already like someone else? I don’t want him to get hurt.’ I thought and stayed silent. Jaejoong waited for my answer patiently as he looked at me sincerely.

 

“Mianhe Jaejoong oppa, but I can’t. I already have my eyes on someone very much special to me. I’m really sorry.” I said in a serious tone and lowered my head.

 

“I understand that. But can’t you at least give me a chance Ha Rin? Everyone deserves one right?” Jaejoong oppa begged.

 

I felt bad enough, “Araso, if that’s what you want.” I said out of pity. ‘I’m sorry oppa but if that’s what you really then I’ll give you the chance that you want.’ I thought as he hugged me and said thank you.

 

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

---