Thank You

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

[Play This Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8g1505Dmyc]

 

 

 

Leeteuk’s POV

 

It’s Friday and Ha Rin have 3 days this weekend, because they don’t have school today until Sunday and they’ll be back in school on Monday. I don’t have work today as well that’s why I’ve decided that today is the right time for me and Ha Rin to talk about her problem.

 

“Hyung, where are you going? It’s still early and you’re already dressed up.” Thunder came into my room and lay down on my bed reading a magazine.

 

“I’m going to Ha Rin’s house in a little while.”

 

“But why are you going there so early? She might be sleeping until now, you do know that she’s a sleepy head when it’s a weekend right?” Thunder asked, and my iPod.

 

“I know that, well we have to talk like now so I guess I just have to wake her up as usual.” I said and left him in my room.

 

“Yah! Hyung! Don’t be mean to her, or else I’ll come there and punch you!” I heard Thunder shouted. “I won’t, we just have to talk!” I yelled back and went outside.

 

-

-

-

-

 

“Good morning my nephew, what are you doing here so early? Ha Rin isn’t up yet but I was about to wake her up. So can you just do it for me?” Ha Rin’s mom told me.

 

“Ne auntie, I will.” I bowed and went upstairs to Ha Rin’s room.

 

I opened the door and I found Ha Rin sleeping very peacefully on her bed while her iPod speakers are on, and I think it was on all night.

 

She got up fast when I turned her iPod off, I was surprised by her sudden movement and she saw me and looked at me and said, “Teukie oppa, what are you doing here?”

 

“Good morning Ha Rin! I came here early for a reason dongsaeng. I told you that we have to talk about what’s bothering you next time right?”

 

“And that next time is today, early morning, am I right oppa?” she asked me without moving, and stayed sitting on her bed.

 

I nodded and said, “So, should you start telling me the whole story?”

 

“Okay, so we can get this over with fast I’ll make it short. Remember Doojoon oppa?” I nodded. ‘I have a bad feeling about this.’ “He cheated on me, Nikki Unnie saw him holding hands with someone near our school. That’s it.” She said, without any emotion at all. ‘I guess she’s already over him.’

 

“MWOH?! That jerk! I was right about him all along, since the day you showed us his picture online. Thunder and I knew that we couldn’t trust him, and we knew that he’s going to hurt you.”

 

“I know oppa, but we can’t anything about it now do we? I’ll let him go and move on, that’s the best thing to do right? Even though I know it’s going to be really hard, I’m sure that I’ll get through this in time. I have you, Thunder oppa, and my friends here with me so I’ll be happy and enjoy my time with everyone here.” She then hugged me, and I hugged her back.

 

“That’s the spirit dongsaeng, I’m proud of you, you’ve really matured and you know the right thing to do at times like this. But you’ve cried loads of tears huh?” I said jokingly to change the atmosphere.

 

She laughed and said, “Of course I did oppa, I loved him and trusted him you know? But that’s how love is right?” I heard her stomach growled and I cracked up laughing at her.

 

“Yah! I’m hungry, I didn’t eat my dinner nor my lunch or breakfast yesterday okay? Stop laughing! You’re mean.” She hit my arm and pouted. ‘Now she’s back to her normal self.’

 

End of Leeteuk’s POV

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

I sat up fast when my iPod was turned off, I saw Leeteuk oppa and looked at him and asked, “Teukie oppa, what are you doing here?”

 

“Good morning Ha Rin! I came here early for a reason dongsaeng. I told you that we have to talk about what’s bothering you next time right?” He said. ‘Aissh, why does have to be so early in the morning?’ I asked myself.

 

“And that next time is today, early morning, am I right oppa?” I asked him without moving, and stayed sitting on my bed. He nodded and said, “So, should you start telling me the whole story?”

I wanted to get over with this fast because I know I’ll tell this story to my friends too because I have to apologize to them by telling them about this too.

 

“Okay, so we can get this over with fast I’ll make it short. Remember Doojoon oppa?” I nodded. ‘I have a bad feeling about this.’ “He cheated on me, Nikki Unnie saw him holding hands with someone near our school. That’s it.” I said, without showing any emotions at all because I’m tired of crying because of him.

 

“MWOH?! That jerk! I was right about him all along, since the day you showed us his picture online. Thunder and I knew that we couldn’t trust him, and we knew that he’s going to hurt you.” Leeteuk oppa said.

 

“I know oppa, but we can’t anything about it now do we? I’ll let him go and move on, that’s the best thing to do right? Even though I know it’s going to be really hard, I’m sure that I’ll get through this in time. I have you, Thunder oppa, and my friends here with me so I’ll be happy and enjoy my time with everyone here.” I hugged him, and he hugged me back.

 

“That’s the spirit dongsaeng, I’m proud of you, you’ve really matured and you know the right thing to do at times like this. But you’ve cried loads of tears huh?” he said jokingly to change the atmosphere. ‘He really is my cousin and he knows me too well.’

 

I laughed and said, “Of course I did oppa, I loved him and trusted him you know? But that’s how love is right?” my stomach growled and he cracked up laughing at me.

 

“Yah! I’m hungry, I didn’t eat my dinner nor my lunch or breakfast yesterday okay? Stop laughing! You’re mean.” I hit his arm and pouted. We went downstairs and ate our breakfast with Leeteuk oppa.

 

-

-

-

After we had our breakfast with Leeteuk oppa, he went home because he has a date with Mia unnie again. I haven’t met her yet but Teukie oppa told me to call her unnie, I don’t mind, even if I haven’t seen her yet I like her already.

 

I went straight to my room and I checked my phone because it was blinking indicating that someone texted me and when I opened it, it said: 20 new SMS, I was shocked and when I opened it, its all from:

 

4 from Min Young unnie with same message:

If you want to talk to someone, I’m just here dongsaeng! Saranghae!~

-Min Young Unnie <3

 

6 from Onew oppa, with three different message and sent it twice:

Ha Rin-ah, What’s really bothering you? Tell me the truth, please.

-Onew Oppa <3

 

When you see this message, reply back quickly araso?

-Onew Oppa <3

 

I’m worried now Ha Rin. Reply back, please!

-Onew Oppa <3

 

6 from Jonghyun oppa, with the same long message and sent it six times:

Dongsaeng-ah! Its Jonghyun oppa, are you okay? You haven’t been well and it really worries me you know. You and Min Young-ah are like my little sisters and I care for you two, so please tell me what your problem is. I’m just here.

-Jonghyun Oppa <3

 

2 from Taemin oppa, with the same message:

Ha Rin-ah, do you want to learn new dance moves so you’ll feel better? Just tell me, and I’ll rush and come to your house now so I can teach you.

-Taemin Oppa <3

 

2 from Minho oppa, with the same message too:

Ha Rin-ah, come with me and I’ll teach you football. I’ll go easy on you, just please smile again and be happy.

-Minho Oppa <3

 

I finished reading all their messages and I noticed that there’s one person who didn’t sent me any message and that was Key oppa, I didn’t expect all of them to text me but its just strange that all of them texted me but he didn’t. He might be busy that’s why he didn’t text me or he doesn’t care about me.

 

I don’t know what to say, so I didn’t reply on any of their messages. I know that they’re worried and they care about me but I still felt bad on how I acted yesterday in school and I don’t know how to face each of them.

 

I know what to do, I’ll talk to Min Young unnie first because she’s a girl and I know she’ll understand. Besides, she’s like my sister so she’s supposed to know why I was sad and upset yesterday.

 

I called her house and she was the one who picked it up, “Unnie! Can you come to my house please?” I told her, she asked when and I said if she can come now that would be better. So she said, “Okay, I’ll be there in 10 minutes.” She hung up the phone fast and after 10 minutes she arrived at my house. ‘That was really 10 minutes, WOW!’ I was stunned on how fast she was.

 

“Dongsaeng! Finally, you’ve called me. How are you? What really happened? Tell me!” she came up to me and said all these in one breathing.

 

“Slow down unnie, let’s go to my room and we’ll talk there.” I calmed her down first by giving her a glass of water and we went to my room.

 

“So now we’re here in your room, what happened to you exactly?”

 

“First, I want to say I’m sorry because I acted weird lately and thank you for all the concern you’ve shown me. Not only you, but all the oppa-deul too, well except for one person. But anyways, what happened to me was really painful, 2 days ago my Nikki unnie in Korea told me to call her so I did, and she said that she saw Doojoon oppa with a girl near our school. I was disappointed because I was wrong in trusting him. I cried all night, that’s why my eyes were swollen yesterday and I didn’t fell well. I tried to hide it from you guys so you won’t worry about me but you’ve all noticed it and would always ask me if I’m okay, so I just kept quiet and I’m sorry for shouting at you yesterday too, I was just tired unnie. Mianhe.” I looked down and cried.

 

“Aww, don’t cry dongsaeng, its okay I understand and I’m sure that our oppa-deul would understand too.” She wiped my tears and continued, “One person? Let me guess, that one person is Key oppa right? Aiisshh! That guy, you know don’t mind him, he’s always like that, he doesn’t show you that he’s concern but he really is. I can see it yesterday, he’s worried about you too.” She smiled, and said, “Aiisshh! That Doojoon! I even thought he was sweet and he really loves you but I was wrong! Just move on, we’re all here for you.” I nodded and hugged her tight. “Thank you for understanding unnie!” I thanked her again.

 

Min Young unnie ate lunch with us, but she has to leave afterwards because she needs to come with her mom to the mall. I remembered the talked I had with Leeteuk Oppa and Min Young unnie earlier and I was relieved that I’ve told someone everything.

 

‘Thank you for today Leeteuk Oppa and Min Young unnie.’

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

---