You

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

[Play this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZrXeVxZaao]

 

Min Young’s POV

 

I bumped into someone and I quickly apologized. But he looks really familiar to me, his bangs parted on the right side of his hair, his flawless looking skin with his eyes looking so adorable for me.

 

[Prince Charming’s Outfit: http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff460/tricia0321/princecharming.jpg?t=1301220930]

 

He seemed to remember who I was and said, “You…”I smiled at him and said, “Yes, I’m sorry for bumping into you again. I didn’t mean to.”I bowed again.

 

“No, its my fault. There’s no need to apologize.” He said and smiled. I just stared at him smiling still surprised to see him again and its here at this party. ‘Thanks Leeteuk oppa and Ha Rin dongsaeng for letting me come with you tonight,’ I thought happily.

 

“So, may I ask what your name is?” He asked inquisitively.

 

“Oh. I’m Shin Min Young, how about you?”I introduced myself and smiled.

 

He smiled back and said, “Shin Min Young-sshi, it’s very nice to meet you. I’m Jung Yunho.” He bowed politely and introduced himself in Korean and my eyes widened automatically. I knew he looked Asian but I’m not expecting him to be a Korean like me too.

 

“OMO! You’re a Korean too?!” I asked enthusiastically. He nodded with a smile as a response.

 

“Let’s sit down inside the hall so we can talk.” Yunho said leading the way to one of the tables inside the hall.

 

“I want to say sorry for bumping into you again and also when we were at the supermarket a few weeks ago. Mianhe Yunho-ssi.” I apologized again and bowed my head.

 

He smiled warmly as I stared at him again. “It’s okay, during that supermarket incident I should be the one apologizing. I was just in a hurry that day so I just ran away. Mianhe.”

 

“So, what are you doing here by the way? I don’t think I’ve seen you in the office before and you looked too young to work too. Also, a pretty girl like you shouldn’t be working yet.” Yunho asked with wonder in his voice.

 

‘Did he just say I’m pretty?! Aigoo!~’ I thought happily about his compliment. I shook my head as a gesture of saying no and said, “No, I’m still studying in school. I’m just here to accompany my friend since her cousin just forced her to come here we figured she needed me to keep her companied.” Saying all these in one sentence quickly made me look like a really talkative person and it even made Yunho laughed at me.

 

“Mianhe. I just talk a lot, feel free to shut me up.” I said and lowered my head in embarrassment.

 

He lifted my chin for me to look at him and I realized that are faces were just a few inches away from each other. “It’s okay. I find it really cute and very attractive.” He said and smiled. I smiled back and stared at his gorgeous looking eyes.

 

‘He’s just so handsome.’ I thought.

 

 

End of Min Young’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yunho’s POV

 

 

As I gaze at her glinting and gentle looking eyes I noticed that we’re still on the same position. I sat up straight looking away and said, “Right. How old are you by the way?” I asked not knowing what to say first. ‘Aissh! That question was so not cool!’ I thought.

 

“Oh! I’m 16 years old. You?” Min Young asked as she looked around the place. ‘Am I boring her that much?’ I thought.

 

“I’m 24 and I work here as an Executive Assistant. I just came here last month with my best friend.” I told her proudly.

 

As we continued our conversation someone approached us and said, “Min Young-ah! We’ve been looking for you. Hyung said he needs to talk to us now.” He stood behind Min Young’s seat not even looking at me to ask who I was.

 

“Oh oppa, araso!” She stood up and turned to look at me. “I’ll just see you around then, nice meeting you by the way Yunho-ssi.” She then walked off with the guy who approached us who completely ruined the moment. ‘Oppa? Who the hell is that guy? Is he her boyfriend?!’ I thought as anger and jealousy came through all over me.

 

“Yah! Yunho-yah! Where have you been? Hyung needs us, pali!” My best friend pulled me from my seat and went to the table where our hyung was with more people seating around him.

 

 

End of Yunho’s POV

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

“Right! Are we all here?” Leeteuk asked looking around.

 

“Who are we still waiting for oppa?” Ha Rin asked as she frowned looking impatient. Min Young was sitting on a chair beside her smiling at herself spacing out.

 

“We’re here now hyung!” A guy came in and sat down quickly with Yunho. Leeteuk smiled at the guy’s direction and said, “Hi Jaejoong! Hi Yunho! Now we’re ALL here.”

 

[Jaejoong’s Outfit: http://www.gokpop.com/img/news/1/4264-xtm65v9guf.jpg]

 

Min Young and Yunho looked at each other with eyes widened not expecting to see each other on one table with everyone else around them. ‘What is she/he doing here?’ They both thought.

 

“Oppa, who are they?” Ha Rin asked as she tugs at Leeteuk’s suit childishly and pointed at Jaejoong at Yunho, although, Leeteuk completely ignored her and looked at Jaejoong and Yunho.

 

‘She looks cute.’ Jaejoong thought as he looks at Ha Rin with adoration in his eyes.

 

“Don’t all of us have something in common here?” Leeteuk asked with interest.

 

“We do! We look stupid with these itchy dresses on and you guys with ties and suits on you!” Ha Rin answered as she kept whining with a frown on her face.”

 

“Would you stop whining Ha Rin? I’ll just do the talking.” Leeteuk said making Ha Rin annoyed more and sat there beside him quietly.

 

‘So Ha Rin’s her name.’ Jaejoong thought as he locked his eyes on Ha Rin watching her carefully. “Don’t be too harsh on her hyung. She’s too cute.” I said.

 

“Aigoo!~ Now you’re on her side too?” Leeteuk said and Ha Rin stuck her tongue out at Leeteuk and smiled at Jaejoong.

 

 “As I was saying, I’ve gathered all of us here in this table for all of us to meet each other. Since we’re all Koreans, I thought it would be nice for us to meet each other. Don’t you think?” Leeteuk said.

 

“Thunder over there is my brother and this annoying brat beside me is our dear cousin Ha Rin.” Leeteuk then stuck his tongue out at Ha Rin this time. “The girl beside Ha Rin is her friend, Min Young.” They bowed and greeted each other.

 

“These two young gentlemen here are Jaejoong and Yunho. They’re both are sons of one of the stockholders in our company.” Leeteuk ended his sentence and smiled showing his dimples.

 

Ha Rin nudged Min Young’s shoulder noticing that she has been spacing out. “Yah! Unnie! What’s wrong with you?” Ha Rin asked and Min Young quickly shook her head and looked at Ha Rin.

 

“Anyways, Key oppa texted me earlier while you were strolling around on your own little world informing me that…” Ha Rin stopped and looked upset.

 

Min Young was worried about her dongsaeng’s quick change of expression. “What did he say? Did something bad happen? Tell me!” She asked these entire questions in one breathing.

 

“WE WON THE INTERSCHOOL DRAMA COMPETITION UNNIE!!~” Ha Rin said shaking Min Young’s shoulders overjoyed and loud enough for all the guys on their table to look at them.  

 

“CHUNGMAL?!” Min Young, Leeteuk and Thunder asked in unison. Ha Rin nodded and the two girls hugged with Leeteuk and Thunder on their sides making Yunho and Jaejoong confused as ever.

 

Leeteuk noticed it and explained quickly. Yunho and Jaejoong congratulated the two girls it pleased Min Young and Ha Rin knowing that all their hard work paid off in the end.

 

-

-

-

-

 

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

A few hours has passed and were still sitting on our table except for Leeteuk oppa who joined his girlfriend Mia at her table with some of their other friends, leaving me, Min Young unnie, and Thunder oppa with Jaejoong and Yunho chatting with each other.

 

“Unnie, have you met that Yunho guy before?” I whispered on Min Young unnie’s ear.

 

“What?! No! It’s the first time that I’ve seen him.” Min Young unnie answered defensively raising her voice.

 

“Chill unnie!~ No need to shout, I can hear you. I just noticed him staring at you all the time. He seems to be in to you, don’t you think he’s the one you’re looking for?” I asked her reminding her about her prince charming.

 

“Psh! I-I don’t think so.” She denied and looked away from me. ‘What’s with her tonight?’ I wondered.

 

“Dongsaeng, I’ll just go to the restroom okay?” Min Young unnie said. I was about to stand up to come with her but stopped when she said, “ALONE.” I sat back down and frowned. Now I’m left alone with Jaejoong since Yunho and Thunder oppa went to get more drinks.

 

“Aissh!~” I sighed getting bored and sipped from my Iced Tea. ‘Can I just go home?!’ I thought frustrated.

 

“What’s wrong little cutie?” Jaejoong asked as he moved closer at the table and put his arms on it. ‘Cutie? Is he saying that I’m cute?’ I thought.

 

“Cutie? Are you trying to annoy me too?” I frowned getting annoyed more.

 

“Woah!~ I was just complimenting you little girl. Ease up a bit and smile.” Jaejoong said and rested his chin on his hands. ‘Little girl?! Aissh!’ I thought.

 

“Yah! I’m not a little girl anymore. I’m 16 and I would be turning 17 soon.” I raised my voice, stuck my tongue out at him and looked away.

 

“Fine! Why are you so annoyed anyway? I’m just trying to have a nice conversation with you, so stop being mad at me.” He sighed.

 

I looked at him and said, “FINE! You win, I’m just bored okay? I didn’t want to be here in the first place, mianhe for being rude to you Jaejoong-ssi.” I bowed and lowered my head.

 

“Its okay Ha Rin, I understand. And please stop being formal with me, let’s be friends and call me oppa okay?” Jaejoong said and let out his hands in front of me.

 

I nodded and said, “Araso, Jaejoong oppa.” I shook his hands and smiled. ‘At least I’ve met a friend here. Thanks for being nice oppa.’ I thought feeling contented that coming to this party isn’t a waste anyway.

 

“Why don’t I just drop you home now? So you can rest? It’s getting late anyway.” Jaejoong oppa offered and looked at his watch for the time.

 

 I hesitated. “But what if Leeteuk oppa asked where I’ve gone to? He’ll be worried and might freak out.” I said with worry in my voice.

 

“No worries. I’ll call him to say that I’ll drive you home.” He said and quickly called Leeteuk oppa on his phone from his pocket. After their immediate conversation Jaejoong oppa stood up and went beside my seat.

 

“He said yes little cutie.” He said with a wink. ‘Leeteuk oppa must know him very well to entrust me to him that fast, considering that I just met him.’ I thought.

 

“Yah! I’m not little and I’m definitely not cute.” I said as I stood up and walked off.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

 

“Yah! I’m not little and I’m definitely not cute.” Ha Rin said as she stood up and walked off.

 

“Oh yeah. But you’re MY little cutie.” I whispered and smiled to myself.

 

-

-

-

 

After a fun drive to Ha Rin’s home we’ve finally arrived. Why do I get this feeling that I don’t want her to go yet? The time seemed to be really fast when I’m with her.

 

“Thanks for driving me home and saving me from boredom at that party oppa.” Ha Rin thanked me and was about to open the car door to go but I grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

 

“Wait. Can I get your number at least? So if I’m bored I’ll call you, besides you owe me one for tonight.” She faced and smiled. ‘What a sweet smile she’s got.’ I thought admiringly.

 

She keyed her number in my phone as I keyed mine into hers. “There, now you’ve got my number oppa. Thanks again! Good night!” Ha Rin went out of my car and went inside their house.

 

‘When can I see you again my little cutie?’ I thought as I drove off.

 

 

End of Jaejoong’s POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Play this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8e7hEB3Ezs]

 

 

 

Min Young’s POV

 

“Dongsaeng, I’ll just go to the restroom okay?” I told Ha Rin. She was about to stand up to come with me but stopped when I said, “ALONE.” She sat back down and just pouted.

 

-

-

 

When I went outside after using the restroom I saw Yunho standing by the door looking slightly drunk. When he saw me he pulled me back inside the restroom with him. The restroom was for a single person only, I was shocked as his face was just a few inches away from me again and I can smell alcohol from his breathing.

 

“Yunho-ssi! What’s wrong with you?” I asked not daring to look at him as he pinned me at the wall holding both my arms up tightly.

 

“Is Thunder you’re boyfriend huh? Why are you so clingy with him earlier when he came near us huh? Answer me!” He yelled furiously making me really scared and nervous. ‘Why is he being like this?’ I questioned myself.

 

“Thunder oppa? He’s just like my big brother since he’s Ha Rin’s cousin and Ha Rin’s my best friend we got to be really close too but we’re just friends.” I explained quickly in one sentence still had my eyes closed feeling a tear fell from it.

 

Yunho loosen his grip and stood away from me. I opened my eyes carefully still scared of what Yunho could do to me. I found him sitting on the floor with his hands covering his face looking frustrated.

 

I came close and kneeled in front of him. “Yunho-ssi, why are you being like this?” I asked removing his hands away from his face.

 

“Mianhe if I frightened you on how I acted Min Young-ah. I just thought Thunder was your boyfriend and that I was losing my chance on you already without even making a move. I’m really sorry, from the first time I’ve seen you at the supermarket even with just one glimpse I already liked you and I prayed and hoped that I would see you again. And here you are, looking really gorgeous with your dress which suits you very much, you’re glinting eyes and you’re beautiful face it made me think that you might be the one I’m looking for. This confessing might be really inappropriate at a time like this but I just don’t want to lose the chance I have anymore. I’m really sorry. I’ll just go.” He stated and stood up but I grabbed his wrist and sat him down again. ‘OMO! He just confessed! Wow! He might be MY prince charming!’ I thought contentedly.

 

“Okay. I forgive you Yunho-ssi. But don’t you think you’re doing all this too fast? Or maybe you’re just saying that because you’re drunk.” I told him.

 

“No, I’m sure with how I feel for you. And I’m not drunk, I just had a couple of glasses of wine. But that’s it.” He said. I kept quiet still not convinced.

 

“Okay, okay. Why don’t we just start over and take things slow, shall we?” Yunho said with sincerity in his voice.

 

“Sounds good to me.” I smiled and stood up. I helped him up and he smiled back at me.

 

“But first, call me oppa since I’m older than you. Come on!~ Say it!~” He said cutely like a kid.

 

“Woah!~  Your attitude changes quite fast don’t you think? First you’re angry with you’re eyebrows pulled together looking at me like you want to eat me. Now like this? Acting all cute and like a kid who wants a lollipop from me? Aigoo!~ You’re this desperate… oppa?” I and went out of the restroom as fast as I can.

 

-

-

-

-

 

The party ended up with Yunho oppa giving me a ride home, since my “best friend” left me with that Jaejoong guy driving her home. Leeteuk oppa needed to stay back because his boss needs to talk to him after the party with Mia unnie accompanying him. Thunder oppa went home with his friends picking him up at the party.

 

I’m now here lying down in my bed thinking about everything that happened. Can Yunho oppa really be my prince charming? We promised that we’ll take it slow without anyone knowing it at first since we still don’t know if we’ll work out or not. Hiding it from my friends would be a hard thing to do especially to Ha Rin, But I have no choice, I don’t want things to go wrong so mianhe Ha Rin dongsaeng for keeping this from you FOR A WHILE.

 

 

My phone rang and I answered it instantly without looking who the caller was.

 

Me: Yeoboseyo?

???: Aren’t you suppose to be sleeping my little princess?

Me: Nuguseyo?

???: You don’t even remember you’re prince charming now?

Me: Yunho oppa?

Yunho: Ne. I just called to check on you. You should be sleeping by now.

Me: Ne, araso. Good night oppa! Thanks for the call.

Yunho: Good night my little princess!~

 

I hang up and drifted off to sleep afterwards.

 

 

End of Min Young’s POV

 

 

---

 

New characters everyone! :) Kim Jaejoong of JYJ and Jung Yunho of DBSK :"> ♥