Stay Back

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

[Play this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2NJiLgR-6g]

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

Onew and the others were the first ones who arrived before Ha Rin could so Onew decided to wait for Ha Rin near their school gate.

 

[Onew’s standing like this: http://media.photobucket.com/image/SHINee%20Onew%20ceci%20magazine/theia_klimers/onew/1258554684_ceci_15.jpg]

 

After a few minutes of waiting, Onew can already see Ha Rin coming and when she was just a few meters away from him, he ran and pulled Ha Rin with him and the couple went to the place near the small tent where only a few students pass by and by this time no one is passing by. Onew stopped and hugged Ha Rin tightly in his arms, but Ha Rin didn’t hug back at first because she suddenly remembered something.

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

“Because I want to talk to you, can we stop for a bit? We’re still early anyways.” Key oppa said and stopped near the small tent where no one can see us.

 

I kept silent and waited for Key oppa to speak. “I’m sorry if you thought that I don’t care about you because I didn’t send you any messages yesterday or the day before that. Its just that I want you to have your time for yourself and I didn’t want to bother you. I seriously care about you and I was worried too so don’t think that I don’t araso?” Key oppa said apologetically.

 

“Its okay oppa, I understand and I know that you care for me too because we’re friends right? There’s no need to apologize to me, I’m fine now so don’t worry okay?” I said with a smile. ‘Why did he apologize to me? I find it nice of him to do that though.’

 

“I don’t know, I felt guilty for some reason. But you’re okay now and I’m really happy that you are.” Key oppa said and opened his arms to hug me. We hugged for a few seconds and I realized something. “What are we doing here hugging each other? We should go to lessons now or else we’ll get in trouble.” I broke the hug and started running and Key oppa followed me.

 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

‘YAH! PARK HA RIN! STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM! YOU’RE WITH ONEW NOW. HE’S THE ONE YOU’RE DATING.’ Ha Rin screamed in her head and scolded herself. With that, she hugged Onew back tighter.

 

End of No One’s POV

 

-

-

-

 

Min Young’s POV

 

“Min Young-ah, have you seen Onew hyung? He suddenly disappeared when I was asking for help in our Music theory homework.” Taemin oppa asked me while looking for Onew oppa around the big tent. ‘He’s probably waiting for Ha Rin’ I concluded in my mind.

 

“I don’t know oppa, maybe he went to wait for Ha Rin near the gate. I’ll help you instead, while we wait for them to arrive.” I said offering my help. He smiled and gave me his theory book.

 

While I was waiting for Taemin oppa to be finish on answering the question about the periods of music I can see two familiar figures coming our way holding each other hands.

 

“Aigoo!~ Speaking of the lovebirds, you’re finally here. Come on, its time to go now! Jonghyun oppa was the first one to react and say something upon seeing Onew oppa and Ha Rin walking together. ‘They’re so cute together.’ I complimented the couple in my thoughts.

 

“Araso! I’ll see you later Ha Rin!” Onew oppa told Ha Rin and pecked Ha Rin’s cheek before going. He looked back once again and said. “Annyong!~” I can see Ha Rin blushing so much at the corner of my eye and I came near her so we can go together.

 

“Yah, you two are really a couple now huh dongsaeng?” I said teasing Ha Rin.

 

“Aiissh! Quit it unnie, its still early for that. Let’s go!” Ha Rin said annoyed and walked briskly away from me.

 

End of Min Young’s POV

 

-

-

-

Ha Rin’s POV

 

Its already our second break and I was out early AGAIN. I’m walking to our table when I saw Key oppa already sitting there alone reading his library book. ‘He looking serious doesn’t suit him very well.’ I thought and giggled.

 

Key oppa looked at my direction and signaled me to come quickly and sit beside him in our bench, and so I did. I was getting my Music theory book quietly from my bag when he said something, “So Ha Rin, have you done the favor I asked you the other day about Min Young and I?” he asked with hope in his voice. ‘Not the right time Ha Rin.’ I reminded myself before answering.

 

“I haven’t asked anything to her yet oppa. Mianheyo.” I lied. He didn’t respond, he just kept quiet and looked really upset instead. ‘Is that favor that important to you oppa?’ I wandered.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

 

 

Key’s POV

 

 

“Okay fine, I’ll start it today. Cheer up now okay oppa?” Ha Rin said cheering me up after seeing me disappointed. ‘She’s really kind and very considerate. That’s right Ha Rin, you should start as soon as possible or else I don’t know what I can do. Seeing you and Onew hyung together now irritates me, and I don’t know why.’ I praised her and wondered in my thoughts at the same time.

 

The others arrived after some time and Jonghyun hyung asked, “Yah, you two. What were you talking about earlier? Looking at you two from afar, it seemed that it’s a very serious topic. What is it?” As usual our nosy Jonghyun hyung always wants to know everything.

 

“Its about our Music theory.” Ha Rin and I said in unison. We looked at each other afterwards and I smiled at her, it was obvious that we were both caught off guard by Jonghyun hyung’s question. They all nodded and seemed to be convinced by what we said and started sitting around our table. Onew hyung sat beside Ha Rin’s left side and said, “Hey, Ha Rin.” Then they started talking.

 

I stood up in silence without Ha Rin realizing it because she was too busy talking to Onew hyung now. I sat on the other side of our table beside Min Young instead and I stayed quiet the whole time because I suddenly didn’t have the mood to talk to anyone, even to Min Young.

 

End of Key’s POV

 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

 

No One’s POV

 

“Hello everyone! Thank you for coming to your first acting rehearsals. Before we start, I just want to tell you about our play’s important information. So please listen and be attentive.” The director and their drama teacher Mrs. Milne said, and continued with, “First, you all know that we got this idea from the movie ‘High School Musical’ right?” Everyone nodded as they listen to her. She continued, “But of course, there would be some changes so it won’t be exactly the same as the original movie. For example, our composer character that was played by a girl in the movie, but for us it would be played by Taemin as Kevin. They are the changes that are likely to happen in our play, there would be a lot more. Some dance routines would be better with the help of some choreographers that I hired, and of course the quality of your singing voices would also be improved by the help of our excellent, head of the music department, Ms. Stanley. We’ll do everything to have this play one of the best plays that would be performed by students in our school. Before I forget, we’re doing all this because this is also an interschool competition and all the schools in the UK would be participating and would do the same play with the same plot as well. We will be judged by all the headmasters of all the schools, all they’re drama teachers including myself, and most especially by the head of Theater and Arts in the UK, if we win this, it would be a great achievement for the school and for us staff and also for all of you who are in here now. We would be showing this play on the 2nd week of November, we would be performing all of the days on the 2nd week of November, which is 8 weeks from now because we’re now on the second week of September. As a reward from all of us and the school, win or lose we’ll give you an after party after our last showing until midnight if you want. That’s all I have to say for now, we have so much things to do and rehearse for this. Did everyone get what I just said?” Mrs. Milne asked everyone as to finish her speech.

 

Everyone just nodded and most of them widened their eyes with shock as they were listening to Mrs. Milne especially to the part where she said they would be competition among all the schools in the UK.

 

After the speech, everyone started doing their own thing with their acting rehearsals, some people paired up to practice and rehearse their lines together. The most obvious pair among all of them was Onew and Ha Rin, they were both in their character while rehearsing their lines. Some of them watched the two as they act, but the others kept doing their own thing and didn’t even bother to look at Onew and Ha Rin.

 

“Key, what are you doing? You should see Ha Rin and Onew hyung rehearsing there up the stage. Come!” Minho came and told Key to come with him.

 

“What do you think I’m doing? We’re here to rehearse right? I’m rehearsing my own lines, you should too. I don’t care about other people’s rehearsals. When it comes to this, I’m serious. So go away and mind your own business okay?!” Key replied angrily at Minho.

 

It startled Minho, and just went with the others watching Ha Rin and Onew leaving Key in the corner rehearsing his own lines. ‘Why is he so mad? I just told him to come and see how good Ha Rin and Onew hyung were. HA! I KNOW WHY!’ Minho thought and smirked.

 

-

-

-

 

“Good job everyone! I’ll see you again in our next rehearsals okay? Have a good night and take care.” Mrs. Milne dismissed everyone. As everyone was packing, she said, “Onew and Ha Rin, stay back for a while okay?”They both nodded.

 

Everyone already left and Onew and Ha Rin were the only ones left in their drama studio. They approached Mrs. Milne together and Onew asked politely, “Miss, why do we have to stay back? Do you need our help with something?”

 

“You two will be doing something big in this Musical.”Mrs. Milne said smiling at them.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---