Babo

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

weekend for me and for everyone but mine’s a little bit different, since I’m feeling a bit under the weather so I still have a fever from last night. My parents went to the theme park with my siblings and I’m left here at home with Nikki unnie taking care of me.

 

“Ha Rin-ah, have you taken your medicine already?” Nikki unnie asked me as she touched my forehead. I just nodded while lying in our bed.

 

“You still have a slight fever, so you have to stay here in your room for now araso?” Nikki unnie said and I just nodded and smiled at her.

 

“Dongsaeng, can I ask you something?” Nikki unnie said cautiously.

 

“Yes unnie?”

 

“How are you and Jaejoong? We haven’t talked about him after your date two weeks ago, did something happened?” Nikki unnie asked. I immediately lowered my head.

 

“And as far as I can remember, that was when you had your fight with Key right?” Nikki unnie asked in a matter of fact tone. I glared at her and frowned.

 

“Can we not talk about that guy unnie? Aiisshh!~” I said and sighed annoyed.

 

“Okay~ chill! Tell me about Jaejoong, pali!” Nikki unnie demanded.

 

 

 

--FLASHBACK—

 

 

“Did you enjoy you’re time with me Ha Rin-ah?” Jaejoong oppa asked me while were talking in front of my house when he drove me home after our date.

 

“Of course I did oppa, thank you very much to YOU.” I said thankfully and smiled.

 

“I’m glad you did. But I guess this will be the last.” Jaejoong oppa said in a sad tone. I didn’t say a word and just looked at him confused.

 

“I just realized that you won’t really be with me Ha Rin-ah, you even told me in the first place. I just couldn’t accept it that without even trying and nothing happening between us yet, but you’re kind enough to give me a chance. Now I’ve accepted the truth I just wish you happiness, and hope that we can still have our brother-sister relationship, is that possible Ha Rin?” Jaejoong oppa said genuinely and looked at me with hope in his eyes.

 

“Of course oppa, when I met you from the beginning I’ve treated you like a brother already, like Leeteuk oppa. I just didn’t know that you’re already having feelings for me, I’m really sorry Jaejoong oppa.” I said and lowered my head.

 

“Hey, there’s no need to be sorry for me. I know in time I’ll be fine, don’t worry about me okay? Now go inside, its getting late.” Jaejoong oppa said with a smile.

 

I smiled and was about to get inside but, “Ha Rin-ah?” Jaejoong oppa called out for me. I looked back at him with a smile.

 

“Can’t I at least get my goodbye and good night hug from you?” Jaejoong oppa asked as a favor. I walked closer to him and hugged him tight, “Thank you oppa.” I whispered.

 

He let go first, “I’ll be going home then. Take care Ha Rin!” Jaejoong oppa said as he went inside his car and drove off.

 

I then noticed someone familiar standing by the tree across our house and approached him realizing that it was Key oppa.

 

--END OF FLASHBACK—

 

 

“If Jaejoong said he’d stop courting you then why are you always in their office? And go and spend time with him whenever he wants to?” Nikki unnie asked nosily.

 

“To explain that, since we haven’t talk for a long time because you’re too busy with work too. I lounge around their office all the time because every time Teukie oppa fetched me from school we would stop by his office for a while because he has some work to do so I have no choice but to spend some time with Jaejoong oppa and Yunho oppa because the three of them works at the same company.” I explained.

 

“Well, how about the times that you would go to the mall with him?” Nikki unnie questioned interested.

 

“That one is because Min Young unnie wants me to come with her when Yunho oppa and she spend time with each other at the mall. And Yunho oppa would bring Jaejoong oppa with him to keep me companied while Yunho oppa and Min Young unnie have their own world. But to point out, Jaejoong oppa and I only have a brother-sister relationship as he said.” I stated and smiled at Nikki unnie.

 

“Okay. I believe you, I’m sorry if I’m asking these questions to you in times like this. I just missed having conversations like this with you. Right, take a nap first.” Nikki unnie said and fixed my pillows for me.

 

I was putting my blankets over me when suddenly my phone rang and when I checked who was calling, it was Taemin oppa. I answered it quickly.

 

“Araso! I’m coming out now oppa, see you!~” I said and hung up after knowing that Taemin oppa’s at the park a few houses away from ours and said that he has to see me urgently.

 

I went downstairs with my jacket on to ask permission from Nikki unnie if I can go out. Even if the weather’s really bad and its snowing so much outside.

 

“Unnie!~ I’m going out araso?” I said quickly and went for the door. “YAH! You can’t go anywhere. Can’t you see that you still have a fever? And the weather isn’t good too! Just stay here.” Nikki unnie shouted from the kitchen as she prepares some snacks for me and her.

 

“But I have to see Taemin oppa, he said it’s important. It’ll be fast I promise!” I said and went outside and walk my way to the park.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

-

-

-

 

Key’s POV

 

 

After waiting for a few minutes, Ha Rin’s now walking closer to where I am sitting on a bench with a frown on her face. ‘She’s still mad at me.’ I thought disappointed.

 

“Oh, why is it you? Where’s Taemin oppa?” Ha Rin asked looking around.

 

“Taemin’s not coming, I’m the one who told him to tell you that because we all know that if I said it was me you won’t come out.” I said in an as a matter of fact tone.

 

“Aissh! But if you’re here to have an argument with me again then I’ll just leave.” Ha Rin said coldly still not looking at me and walked off briskly.

 

I ran fast even if I really hate running and grabbed her wrist to stop her and dragged her to the bench I was sitting on and made her face me while I sat beside her.

 

“What do you want from me?” Ha Rin asked annoyed.

 

“Would you stop being such a cold brat and let me talk first?” I said loudly and with that she pursed her lips and sat quietly lowering her head.

 

I lift her chin up so I can see her face, “Ha Rin-ah, I’m sorry for yelling at you two weeks ago about your date with Jaejoong.” I began.

 

“You better—“ Ha Rin was about to say something but I stopped her by putting my hand on to shut her up.

 

“I was just… jealous. And I didn’t tell you that because I knew that I’m not in the right place to feel that way but I can’t help it Ha Rin. Every hour or day that pass, my love for you just keeps on getting stronger and deeper. I just don’t know how to confess to you but I’m here now and I’ve gathered all my courage up just to tell you how much I love you.” I said and Ha Rin had her eyes wide opened.

 

“Love? Me?” Ha Rin asked as she was surprised on what I’ve said.

 

I nodded. “Yes Ha Rin, I love you. I don’t know how and when it started but now all I know is I love you and I want to be with you. I know you might think I’m rushing you but I just want to know if you love me too. Do you?” I asked her as I looked at her with hope in my eyes.

 

Ha Rin blinked her eyes for a few times and dropped her body in front of me unconscious. “Ha Rin-ah! Ha Rin-ah! Wake up!” I shouted as I shook her in my arms but I got nothing.

 

‘She passed out. What should I do?’ I wondered worriedly.

 

End of Key’s POV

 

-

-

-

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

I can still feel the heavy load on my head but the feeling is a little lighter since this morning. I opened my eyes finding Key oppa sitting on the floor sleeping calmly while holding onto my hands tightly. I found myself laying in our sofa in the living room.

“Oppa?” I called out for Key oppa as I have a smile on my face remembering what he told me earlier. ‘Does he really love me?’ I thought as I look at his gorgeous face admiringly.

 

He opened his eyes and looked up at me. “Ha Rin-ah! You’re finally awake! You made me worried so much! Luckily you’re Nikki unnie’s here when I went here carrying your unconscious body and helped me out.” Key oppa explained yawning while he rubbed his eyes. ‘Aigoo! So cute!’ I thought as I stare at him.

 

“Wait! Earlier? Where is she now? And have I been sleeping for too long?” I asked as I think of how long I was unconscious.

 

“Well its already 6pm and you passed out on me around 4 in the afternoon. So you were sleeping soundly for 2 hours straight. Nikki noona went out with some of her friends after helping you and told me to take care of you while she’s gone.” Key oppa explained as I just nodded simply looking at him.

 

“So… do you remember what I’ve told and asked you before you passed out on me?” Key oppa asked cautiously. I shook my head and pretended to looked confused.

 

“What?! Are you telling me to say it again? Aiissh! Yah! Park Ha Rin, you don’t know how hard it was on my part to confess like that. So no, I’m not going to say it all over again.” Key oppa whined and frowned at me.

 

I did the same, and put on a poker face. “Fine! You can go now if you want. I don’t want you here anyway.” I said as bitterly as possible and tried not to laugh.

 

“You’re kicking me out? But—“ Key oppa argued but stopped when he saw me still frowning and looking straight.

 

He was walking slowly to the door and I couldn’t take it anymore so I said, “Babo!”

 

He looked back, “What?”

 

“I love you too diva!” I said softly and stood up.

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

---