Approved

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

No One’s POV

 

 Another week of school for Key and his friends has passed again since it’s Friday already, they’re now in their English lesson and its their last lesson for the day. And they were asked to do an essay about the novel that they have read in class.

 

“Key! Aren’t you going to start on your essay yet? Or do you want me to kick you out first?” Mr. Favaro their English teacher shouted across the room after noticing Key who is staring into space who’s not bothered to do anything.

 

“Sorry sir, I’ll do it now.” Key apologized and started doing his essay. ‘How I wish Ha Rin’s here beside me, it’ll be a lot easier.’ Key thought sadly.

 

Jonghyun shook his head after seeing how Key is acting in school. ‘We have to do something about this!’ Jonghyun thought as he continued his essay.

 

-

-

-

 

“GUYS!~” Jonghyun exclaimed as he entered Onew’s house and he saw the other 3 boys and Min Young gathered in Onew’s living room after school.

 

“Hey, what’s the problem?” Onew asked as Jonghyun sat down beside Min Young.

 

“We have to do something about Key and Ha Rin’s situation.” Jonghyun stated and think deeply.

 

“We already know that Jonghyun, we’re all here because of the same reason.” Onew said and looked at the worried faces of his dongsaengdeul.

 

“Onew hyung didn’t ask Key hyung to be here since we have to plan for this without him.” Taemin said.

 

“So, what’s the plan oppadeul?” Min Young asked curiously.

 

-

-

After an hour of thinking and until now they haven’t thought of anything they can do to help Key and Ha Rin.

 

“Aigoo! I guess this will be much easier if we call someone who’s really close with Ha Rin. What do you guys think?” Minho suggested and breathed out heavily.

 

“You’re right! I’ll call them now!” Jonghyun said and dialed a number on his phone.

 

“Noona!~ Are you busy today?~” Jonghyun talked through the phone with so much cuteness in his voice.

 

“Aigoo!~ there he goes again! You’re such a flirt hyung!” Taemin said out of gross.

 

“I’ll call Yunho oppa too!~ They might be able to help us too!” Min Young said and got her phone quickly.

 

-

-

-

 

After a few more hours, Ha Rin’s cousins, Yunho and Jaejoong, and her and Key’s friends had finished their plan already.

 

“You think that this is going to work oppadeul?” Min Young asked and looked around the room with worry.

 

“Don’t worry too much babe! Let’s just be positive okay?” Yunho said as he hugged Min Young and kissed her forehead.

 

“Yunho’s right Min Young-ah, with all the thinking that we did I think this is going to go smoothly as we all planned.” Leeteuk said and smiled at Min Young showing his dimples.

 

“Right! We’re all settled now right? Let’s just meet up tomorrow okay? We have to go back to work now.” Jaejoong said as he stood up and followed by the others and went out of Onew’s house.

 

-

-

-

-

 

The next day, around 7pm in the evening, Ha Rin just finished eating her dinner inside her room since she hasn’t come out of her room yet. There was a sudden knock on her door.

 

“Come in!~” Ha Rin said and sat up on her bed thinking that it might be her Nikki unnie already.

 

To her surprise, it was her parents so her grin turned into a frown automatically. “What are you doing here? Another condition again?” Ha Rin scowled as her parents sat beside her on her bed.

 

“No dear, its not that, we’re here to talk to you about you being grounded, we’re thinking about lifting it up now.” Ha Rin’s dad stated.

 

“Really? What has gotten into you and you’re telling me all these now?” Ha Rin said coldly.

 

Ha Rin’s mom squeezed her hand and said, “Just listen to what we have to say first okay?” Ha Rin just nodded and smiled at her mom half-heartedly.

 

--FLASHBACK—

 

On the same day in the afternoon, Key’s and Ha Rin’s friends, and Ha Rin’s cousins met up at the lobby of the company that Ha Rin’s dad is working in.

 

“Are we all here?” Leeteuk asked as he looked around to check if they’re all at the lobby already.

 

“Nikki noona’s isn’t here yet hyung.” Jonghyun cried out.

 

“Don’t you remember hyung? She works as Ha Rin’s dad’s assistant, so maybe she’s on her way here now.” Taemin reminded his hyung and Jonghyun just nodded realizing that Taemin was right.

 

After a few minutes Nikki’s walking towards them quickly. “We can go upstairs now, Uncle just had his lunch and his not that busy so we can talk to him now. Apali!” Nikki said and walked to the elevator and the others followed her immediately.

 

-

-

 

“Uncle, can we talk to you for a few minutes?” Nikki said by the door with the others behind her waiting nervously.

 

“Sure my dear niece, come in.” Ha Rin’s dad said with a smile and sat up straight on his chair.

 

“This is great! He’s on a good mood! Let’s go in!” Nikki whispered and opened the door widely for the others to come in.

 

“Wow! You’re “WE” are quite a lot Nikki-yah.” Ha Rin’s dad said jokingly.

 

“Ne uncle and we’re wishing to have a few minutes of your time. We came here for a purpose, this is about Ha Rin. Is it okay?” Leeteuk said politely.

 

“Okay, go on. Tell me what you want to say.” Ha Rin’s dad said and waited for any of them to speak up.

 

“First, we’re here because we’re all concern about Ha Rin and how she is doing right now. Ever since you’ve grounded her have you seen her smile and be her normal self, uncle?” Leeteuk begun but didn’t receive any response from Ha Rin’s dad who just listens attentively.

 

“Hi sir, I’m Onew and we’re all Ha Rin’s and Key’s friends and we know that you’re familiar with all of us so we won’t introduce ourselves anymore. Anyway, we know what Ha Rin and Key had gone through before being a couple and now that they are this is twice as hard because they can’t be with each other.” Onew stated well-bred.

 

“Onew’s right sir, I’m part of this too and I know how much Ha Rin loves Key, so I know how hard this is on Ha Rin’s part.” Jaejoong added graciously.

 

“They love each other so much and I know that they won’t do anything bad that’s beyond their limitations, sir.” Min Young said in a well-mannered way.

 

“And if you’re worrying that Ha Rin will get hurt because of Key then that’s not going to happen because we all know how much Key loves Ha Rin, he won’t do anything to hurt her.” Jonghyun uttered courteously.

 

“That’s right uncle, Ha Rin won’t put her studies aside I can guarantee that it’s never going to occur.” Nikki added respectfully.

 

“That’s everything we want to say, to sum it up we want you to think about all these and just let Ha Rin and Key be together for Ha Rin’s happiness, their happiness.” Leeteuk said with a kind smile.

 

“We have to go now, thank you for your precious time uncle.” Thunder said in a refined way.

 

All of them turned and walked to the door, “Hey kids!” Ha Rin’s dad called out so they turned their heads back and faced Ha Rin’s dad.

 

“I’ll think about it and thank you for your concern for my daughter Ha Rin.” Ha Rin’s dad said reassuringly. With that, they all smiled and went out Ha Rin’s dad’s office happily with a hope that their plan was successful.

 

 

--END OF FLASHBACK—

 

Ha Rin’s reaction isn’t clear because she can’t believe what her cousins and her friends did for her and Key, she was plain speechless with her eyes wide open.

 

“So, your mom and I have thought about it and we think its time for us to accept that you really are growing up so we are supporting you and Key’s relationship from now on. We love you Ha Rin-ah.” Ha Rin’s dad said and hugged Ha Rin tight.

 

“Thanks appa, I love you too. Thank you for finally understanding how I feel now.” Ha Rin said with a big smile on her face.

 

“Well, I think you have a boyfriend to call right?” Ha Rin’s mom said as she handed Ha Rin, her phone.

 

“Thanks umma, thanks appa! I love you both!~” Ha Rin said and hugged her parents tight and kissed them on the cheek.

 

Ha Rin dialed Key’s number on her phone immediately. And with just 2 rings, Key answered quickly.

 

“Ha Rin-ah?” Key called, out of surprise.

 

“Ne oppa! Meet me tomorrow at the mall, 2pm sharp! Araso?” Ha Rin said and hung up leaving Key on the other line completely confused.

 

‘I can’t wait to see Key oppa tomorrow! Thanks to my cousins and to our friends Key oppa, we’re free to be together now.’ I thought as I think about what can happen tomorrow.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

---