Her Boyfriend?

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

[Play This Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_34uDv7_CrM]

 

 

No One’s POV

 

Today is Ha Rin’s first day in her new school. She even woke up early to get ready because her school starts at 7:15 am. She’s now changed into her uniform and eating her breakfast together with her brother and her sister who are both dressed in their uniform as well.

 

“Hurry up kids, you’re bus is about to arrive in 15 minutes. Except for you Ha Rin, someone is going to drive you to school.” Ha Rin’s mom said.

 

Ha Rin suddenly stopped eating and ask her mom, “Who’s going to drive me to school umma? Why can’t I—?”

 

“Yes you can’t come with the bus Ha Rin, you’re coming with us.” Leeteuk interrupted while playing with his car keys.

 

“Awesome! I’d love to. Yay!” Ha Rin was overjoyed and started to jump around like a kid.

 

“Yah! Yah! Stop jumping, you might hurt your knee again. Besides, you look like a fool. Come on now, we have to go.” Leeteuk stopped his dongsaeng from acting like a kid.

 

“Aigoo, don’t be a paranoid Oppa. Nothing will happen to my knee okay? I’m fine.” Ha Rin said with a grin. “Where’s Thunder Oppa anyways? Isn’t he coming with us too?” Ha Rin asked while fixing her school bag, ready to go.

 

“He’s inside the car waiting for us already, are you excited on your first day dongsaeng?” Leeteuk asked Ha Rin, while opening the car door for her.

 

[Leeteuk’s Car: http://www.zcars.com.au/images/bmw-m3-e92.jpg]

 

 “I don’t know oppa. Nice car by the way, I like it, it suits you so much.” Ha Rin answered. Leeteuk just smiled and started the engine and went off to Ha Rin’s school.

 

End Of No One’s POV

 

-

-

-

-

 

 

 

 Ha Rin’s POV

 

“Are you excited on your first day dongsaeng?” Leeteuk oppa asked me. I was shocked by his question and I didn’t know what to say so I simply said. “I don’t know oppa”. I just complimented his car after to change the topic.

 

To think about it, I don’t really know if I’m excited, honestly I feel really nervous and a bit scared. It’s an English School for heaven’s sake, this is my first time going to a school like that. With a lot of ‘English People’, I’m not even sure if I’ll have friends here, if there are any Koreans like me or not, what will I do if there aren’t any Koreans like me? How can I survive alone? Oh, God. HELP ME! Why didn’t I think about all of these before I agreed to leave Korea?! Stupid Ha Rin. I keep on hitting myself when I felt something soft hit my face.

 

“Yah! Who did that?!” I yelled in Leeteuk oppa’s car.

 

“I DID! Why do you keep on hitting yourself? You didn’t even realize that we’re here already, you’ve been daydreaming again. BABO!” Leeteuk oppa laughed, and there I knew that we’re in front of my new school already, because the car stopped and I can see a lot of students coming inside the school. I fixed my hair and hurriedly went out the car, I waved goodbye and walked away.

 

“Ha Rin-ah!” I heard Thunder oppa called my name, I looked back at them.

 

“FIGHTING!” They both cheered for me with hand gestures. I did the same thing and smiled at them, ‘I hope my first day here will go well.’ I thought.

 

-

-

-

-

I’m now inside the office and I’m waiting for Mr. Wilde to arrive, few minutes later, he arrived with a girl who looked like we are in the same age and who looked like a KOREAN too. Wait, KOREAN?! YAY! My mind was mentally jumping because I knew that someone here is a Korean like me too.

 

“Good Morning Ha Rin, it’s nice to see you. Welcome! I hope you’ll enjoy your first day, for you to be more comfortable. Your buddy will be Min Young, she’s a Korean like you too”.He introduced Min Young to me.

 

“Buddy? What’s that?”I asked Mr. Wilde.

 

Oh, its someone who will be with you always on your first 2 or 3 days here until you’ve completely adjust. But no worries, I think you and Min Young has same lessons together. You’ll be great friends, Min Young here is really nice and very welcoming for newcomers like you. Right Min Young?”Mr. Wilde said with a smile and Min Young just nodded, she bowed and greeted me.

 

“Hello Ha Rin, its nice to meet you. Come, its nearly time for lessons.”Min Young said while dragging me outside the office. We both said goodbye to Mr. Wilde and left.

 

“Wait! I haven’t properly introduced myself first.”I stopped and looked at Min Young. “I’m Park Ha Rin, its nice to meet you too. I hope we can be great friends.”I smiled.

 

“Of course we will, you’re the first Korean friend that I’ll have who’s a girl like me you know. So, I’d love us to be friends.” Min Young said in Korean, while we began walking to our lesson again.

 

“Kamsahamnida Min Young-sshi. First Korean friend who’s a girl? Don’t you have any other Korean friends here?” I curiously asked her because I was confused with what she said earlier.

 

“Ne, you’re the first one. But there are other Koreans like us too, and we’re all in the same year, and drop the formalities Ha Rin, we’re friends now. You’ll meet them first break, now I have to leave you here. This is your form room, I’ll pick you up here after then we’ll sit together on our assembly.” With that, she left me and I went inside the room.

 

‘There are other Koreans too? I’m meeting them?’ I suddenly felt nervous with that thought.

 

End Of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

Min Young’s POV

 

I was sitting on one of the benches waiting for the others to arrive when I heard Mr. Wilde call my name. I quickly got up and walked briskly to him. ‘What does he want? It’s the first day of school and I’m in trouble already?’ I nervously thought while walking.

 

“Hi sir, good morning.”I greeted him with a smile on my face even though inside I’m nervous.

 

“Good morning to you too Min Young, but first can you do me a favor? We have a new student, who just arrived today and its her first day in our school today. I want you to be her buddy, accompany her until she’s fully adjusted with everything. She’s a Korean too, and I hope you’ll be friends with her. Besides, you’re in the same year just like the other Koreans so please be nice to her okay? Now follow me to the office.”

 

She’s a Korean?! Finally, a Korean girl like me arrived, I’ve been stuck hanging out with guys for years and now I won’t be alone. I’d love to be friends with her. I just hope she’s nice and not like the other girls here in our school.

 

We’re now in the office and I saw the new girl Mr. Wilde is talking about. “Good Morning Ha Rin, its nice to see you. Welcome! I hope you’ll enjoy your first day. For you to be more comfortable, your buddy will be Min Young, she’s a Korean like you too”.He introduced me to Ha Rin who looked really nervous. She smiled at me when Mr. Wilde mentioned my name, she looks really nice. Now I want to be her friend.

 

“Buddy? What’s that?”Ha Rin asked Mr. Wilde.

 

“Oh, it’s someone who will be with you always on your first 2 or 3 days here until you’ve completely adjust. But no worries, I think you and Min Young has same lessons together. You’ll be great friends, Min Young here is really nice and very welcoming for newcomers like you. Right Min Young?”Mr. Wilde said with a smile and Min I just nodded, bowed and greeted her.

 

“Hello Ha Rin, its nice to meet you. Come, its nearly time for lessons.”I said while dragging her outside the office. We both said goodbye to Mr. Wilde and left.

 

“Wait! I haven’t properly introduced myself first.” She stopped and looked at me. “I’m Park Ha Rin, its nice to meet you too. I hope we can be great friends.”Ha Rin smiled.

 

“Of course we will, you’re the first Korean friend that I’ll have who’s a girl like me you know. So, I’d love us to be friends.” I said in Korean, while we began walking to our lesson again.

 

“Kamsahamnida Min Young-sshi. First Korean friend who’s a girl? Don’t you have any other Korean friends here?” She curiously asked me.

 

“Ne, you’re the first one. But there are other Koreans like us too, and we’re all in the same year, and drop the formalities Ha Rin, we’re friends now. You’ll meet them first break, now I have to leave you here. This is your form room, I’ll pick you up here after then we’ll sit together on our assembly.” With that, I left her and I went to find my own form room. The others would love to meet her. She’s nice and she look really innocent. I laughed.

 

End Of Min Young’s POV

 

-

-

-

-

-

 

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

“Come on Ha Rin, I’ll introduce you to the others now.” Min Young kept telling to hurry up. She’s on my form room’s door waiting for me. Why do we have to hurry up anyways?

 

“Where are we going? We don’t have a lesson right? Its break time.” I asked her, while walking fast to catch up with her.

 

“Yes, we don’t have a lesson, I just have to introduce you to the others now. They want to see you so bad when they’ve heard that you’re a Korean, I know so hurry up.” Min Young said. Wanting to see me? Who are they?

 

On the way that we’re walking, I can see 5 guys sitting on a bench together. Could they be the ‘others’ that Min Young kept on talking about since this morning? The others who wanted to see me. When we’re nearly there, Min Young started running to them, and I have no choice but to run as well.

 

“Oppa-deul!!!” Min Young shouted.

 

“Min Young-ah! Finally you’re here. We’ve been waiting for the two of you to arrive.” The guy replied and was about to hug Min Young, but Min Young rejected it, he looks really young to be on the same year as us.

 

“No hugging for now oppa, I’m here to introduce Ha Rin to you guys. Be nice to her, she’ll be with us now.” Min Young introduced me to them.

 

“Annyonghaseyo, I’m Park Ha Rin, I hope you’ll be nice to me and we’ll all be friends” I introduced myself and bowed to them.

 

“Aigoo, you’re so cute. Don’t be too formal Ha Rin, call us oppa from now. We’re all older than you and Min Young. I’m Kim Jonghyun by the way.” Jonghyun shake hands with me and smiled, I smiled at him too.

 

“Making the first move huh Jonghyun? I’m Lee Jinki, but call me Onew.”  He stood in front of me and looked at me straight into my eyes and shake hands with me as well. I can’t help but to stare at him too.

 

“Ahem! You can let go now hyung. Its my turn now.” The guy who greeted Min Young pushed Onew away and I realized that we’re both shaking our hands for a long time.

 

“Annyong! I’m Lee Taemin. I’m the youngest among the other 4 hyungdeul. They’re 2 years older than you and Min Young but they’re 1 year older than me. That Jonghyun hyung there doesn’t know how to count.” I laughed at how cute Taemin is.

 

“Yah! I was confused okay?” Jonghyun yelled and defended himself. I sat beside Min Young and noticed that there are 2 other guys who haven’t introduced their selves to me yet. The other one who looked like he has a diva-ish attitude was sitting beside Onew and who’s busy looking at the mirror. The other one was sitting beside Taemin, who looked like he’s the quiet one among the 5 of them, was busy playing with his PSP.

 

Onew nudged the guy beside him and whispered something. The guy then, sat beside me and said, “Annyong, mianhe if I haven’t introduce myself to you, and the others went first. Anyways, I’m Kim Kibum but they call me Key, it’s nice to have another Korean here in our school.” He smiled, and I nodded.

 

“Yah! Hyung! Stop playing and greet Ha Rin”. Taemin said to the other guy who’s playing with his PSP.

 

“Oh, mianheyo, Annyong! I’m Minho, Choi Minho.” He greeted me, and then took his PSP from Taemin afterwards.

 

“Now, that we’ve finished greeting and introducing ourselves to each other, would you like something to say Ha Rin?”Min Young asked me.

 

“Well, nothing much really, I just want to thank all of you for welcoming me and being friends with me at my first day. I know, well I hope that we can be friends and stay together as one group. I’ll be nice and I’ll always be here if you need anything, even if I’m new I’ll try to help if you need me.” I finished my sentence with a big smile on my face.

 

‘Its great having friends like them, at the very first day of school. I hope I’ll know them better as days pass.’ I thought.

 

End Of Ha Rin’s POV

-

-

-

-

 

 

Onew’s POV

 

Its now the end of school and we talked about meeting up near the small tent and go to our buses together. Since we do that every time, and now that Ha Rin’s with us we have to accompany her so she won’t feel left out. Speaking of Ha Rin, I have to talk to the other guys in my house now, like we usually do. A few minutes later, the other 4 arrived, and now we’re just waiting for the two girls to arrive.

 

“Hi Oppa-deul!” Min Young and Ha Rin greeted us together. We smiled and started walking to our buses.

 

“I almost forgot! Someone will pick me up, so I won’t be going with the bus guys. Mianhe.” We stopped, when Ha Rin said that. ‘Who could be that someone? Her boyfriend?’

 

“My cousin will be picking me up, I’m really sorry. I think I have to go first, he’ll kill me if I’m late. See you tomorrow, thanks for everything today!” Ha Rin smiled and waved goodbye to us, then she left.

 

“Let’s go then oppa-deul.” Min Young began walking, but the 5 of us didn’t follow, without her noticing it. They knew that we have to talk about something.

 

“So, hyung, let’s just walk to your house and let’s talk about what we want to talk about there. Let’s go the other way so Min Young won’t see us.” Jonghyun said.

 

“Okay let’s go.”

 

 

End of Onew’s POV

 

---

 

Finally, Ha Rin met the boys! :) What do you think will happen next? What will the boys talk about at Onew's house? :) Give comments and I'll update again soon! Look forward for it! THANK YOU! :D ♥