Stalker

A New Life That Comes With Love

 [Play the song: Sweet Delight by Jessica of SNSD]

 

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“So, are you two free today? Let’s hang out.” Jonghyun oppa asked us as they approached Nikki unnie and me.

 

“No, Ha Rin’s dad told us to go home straight after sending Doojoon off because Ha Rin has to revise the whole day.” Nikki unnie said.

 

“Oh, right. We have to revise too! Come on guys, let’s just go back at Key’s house and continue revising.” Onew oppa commanded as they walked away from us. Although Key oppa stayed back for awhile and came closer to me.

 

He then hugged me, “I’ll call you later.” He then whispered in my ear and I smiled at him as he let go and waved good bye at Nikki unnie and followed the others afterwards.

 

“Woah!~ What’s with that hug and whispering thing huh? What’s going on between the two of you huh?” Nikki unnie said teasingly.

 

“Nothing! Let’s just go home okay?” I said and giggled. I walked briskly so Nikki unnie won’t notice my blushing face but knowing how she knows me TOO well she probably knows that I’m blushing and the fact that I like Key oppa.

 

-

-

-

 

When we got home, Nikki unnie and I went straight to our room to do our own thing. She’ll lie on our bed and read a magazine while I do more revising for the whole day again.

 

“Do you need any help dongsaeng?” Nikki unnie asked.

 

“Aniyo, I’m fine. I just have to read some notes that we had in English then that’s it.” I said and went back to read my notes.

 

-

-

 

2 straight hours has passed and I’m finally done revising so I decided to have a break. Nikki unnie stopped flipping the pages of each magazine we have in our room and now watching a movie.

 

I suddenly thought about what Key oppa told me at the airport earlier, he said he’ll call right? But why isn’t he calling me yet? I was thinking while I pace around the room.

 

“Would you please stop walking around Ha Rin? You’re making me dizzy!” Nikki unnie screamed at me irritated. But I didn’t stop and just continued while biting my nails.

 

“YAH! Now you’re biting your nails, stop and tell me what’s wrong!” Nikki unnie demanded so I stopped at once.

 

“Key oppa said he’s going to call me but until now he hasn’t yet.” I said and frowned.

 

“Oohh!~ So that’s what he whispered to you earlier was it?” Nikki unnie asked tauntingly. I just nodded and still have a frown on my face as I started striding around the room again.

 

“Would you stop that and sit down for awhile? If he said that he’s going to call then he would. So stop worrying, relax and watch this movie with me.” Nikki unnie said and pulled me to sit down at the end of our bed.

 

-

-

-

 

After having our dinner, my parents together with my siblings aren’t back yet so we just stayed in our room. And until now Key oppa hasn’t called me yet. ‘What’s taking him so long to call me?’ I wondered.

 

“Aiissh! If you don’t want to call me then FINE!” I yelled as I threw my phone on my bed. Nikki unnie just laughed at me, suddenly my phone began ringing and it was Key oppa.

 

I pretended that I can’t hear my phone from ringing so I turned around and looked outside the window, “YAH! You’re KEY OPPA’s calling! Answer it and stop pretending like you don’t know.” Nikki unnie said with emphasis.

 

I got my phone from our bed and answered it.

 

“Ha Rin-ah?”

 

“What?” I said sounding hesitant and unwilling.

 

“What’s wrong?” Key oppa asked. But I stayed silent and didn’t answer him.

 

“I know! I’m sorry for calling you just now. I was just—“

 

“Busy, I know that.” I said coldly.

 

 “Come on Ha Rin-ah, I know I called you too late but please forgive me and don’t be mad.” Key oppa begged on the phone. I kept quiet because I wanted to play around with him for awhile.

 

“Fine! Stay like that! I’ll just hang up the phone.” Key oppa said irritated.

 

I was alarmed by this so I said, “DON’T! I’m not mad anymore! Just please don’t hang up the phone.” I said quickly.

 

Key oppa laughed, “I thought so! How’s revising going?” He asked.

 

“Its going great. I’ve finished ICT and English. You?”

 

“Same here! Anyway, Doojoon’s not here anymore, how do you feel? Would you miss him?” Key oppa asked in a serious tone.

 

“Why are you asking me that oppa?” I asked back.

 

“Just answer my question!” Key oppa insisted.

 

“Okay, chill. Well, I feel fine about it, maybe I’ll miss him yes.” I said.

 

“Oh, really? You’ll miss him?” Key oppa said sounding disappointed.

 

“Just a bit, but on second thought maybe not. Happy now?” I said teasingly.

 

“That’s more like it!~” Key oppa said laughing.

 

“Ha Rin-ah, its getting late already let’s hang up and sleep araso?” Key oppa said.

 

“Araso oppa!~ Good night! Thanks for calling! See you in a few days!~” I said.

 

“Sweet dreams Ha Rin, I miss you! Can’t wait to see you!~” Key oppa said sweetly and hung up the phone.

 

After our phone conversation, I hang up and I saw a text message. I thought it was Key oppa so I just opened the message without knowing who it was really from.

 

 

Ha Rin-ah!~ I’ll come back soon! I can’t wait to see you again! Take care!^^ 

-Unknown Number

 

 

“Unnie! Who could this be?” I asked Nikki unnie when I figured out that it was from an unknown number and showed her the text message.

 

She had a thought for awhile, “I’m not sure dongsaeng, but its freaking me out. It may be a stalker.” Nikki unnie said as we both had goose bumps.

 

‘Can you really be a stalker?’ I thought all throughout the night on who could the sender of the message is.

 

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

 

---