A New Life That Comes With Love

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

Play the song: Thrill Love – f(x)

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

Today is the day that I’m most excited for, since I’ll be spending the whole day with Key oppa without any worries at all. ‘What’s taking Key oppa so long?’ I thought as I sat down on one of the chairs near the cinemas.

 

After a few minutes I can see Key oppa walking towards me, so I ran to him and greeted him with a big and a really tight hug.

 

“I missed you oppa!~” I cried out and let go with a smile.

 

“I missed you too Ha Rin-ah, but are you sure you’re dad’s—“

 

“Let’s just have fun today oppa araso? Come on, the movie’s about to start!” I cut him off and drag him inside the cinema to watch our first movie together.

 

We bought popcorn with drinks and sat on the upper deck on the middle part and watched the movie happily.

 

“Ha Rin-ah, I’m worried!” Key oppa whispered in my ear with nervousness in his voice.

 

I kissed his cheek, which surprised him but smiled at me. “Oppa, forget about all your worries for today okay? Let’s just enjoy our day together okay? It’s our date today.” I said.

 

“Okay! I’m happy that you’re here with me today. No worries. I promise!” Key oppa said and grinned at me as he put his arms around me and focused on the movie.

 

-

-

-

 

“That was a great movie, right oppa?” I said and laughed as I intertwined my hands with his and walked out the movie theater.

 

“I know right! Wait, aren’t you hungry yet jagiya?” Key oppa asked with concern.

 

I shook my head, “Aniyo, are you? Do you want us to eat first?” I said and asked him.

 

“Aniyo, let’s go play at the theme park again. Shall we? Let’s just eat later!” Key oppa asked excitedly.

 

“Ne!! Come on!~” I said and ran but Key oppa stopped me. “No running for you, remember?” Key oppa said and raised his eyebrow at me.

 

I laughed. “Oh! Right! Aigoo!~” I said and giggled.

 

-

-

-

 

After almost 2 hours of riding at all the rides in this huge theme park, we sat on one of the benches, tired and exhausted.

 

“That’s what you call REAL FUN!” Key oppa and I exclaimed in unison.

 

“I’m tired!~” I said and lean on Key oppa’s shoulder.

 

“Aigoo!~ are you okay jagiya?” Key oppa asked as he wipes the sweat on my forehead using his handkerchief.

 

I checked my watch and its exactly 6pm. “Oppa, its nearly time for dinner. Can we eat now? I’m quite hungry too, aren’t you?” I said and asked him.

 

“Actually, yes I’m a little hungry since you’ve mentioned it. Let’s go!” Key oppa said and stood up as he held my hands.

 

-

-

-

 

After having our dinner, I asked him if we can go home so we’re now sitting on the bench at the park blocks away from my house.

 

“This is where you confessed to me before, remember oppa?” I asked him and he smiled.

 

“Yes, and when I said I love you, you suddenly collapsed.” Key oppa said and laughed.

 

“We’ve been through so much right oppa?” I said and smiled at him remembering all the things we’ve gone through before we even became a couple.

 

“Ne, but can I ask you the question that has been bothering me since last night when you called me?” Key oppa asked curiously. I just nodded because I know what he’s going to ask me.

 

“Aren’t you going to get in trouble because of today? Did your dad allowed you to go out with me? Aren’t you grounded anymore?” Key oppa asked me all these questions at once.

 

“Okay oppa, its time for me to tell you everything.” I said and stood up.

 

“Our friends and my cousins helped us, by talking to my dad at his OFFICE yesterday because they’re all worried about us and how we are.” I began.

 

“Really? They did that, for us?!” Key oppa asked in shock and stood behind me and hug me from the back. “And then?” Key oppa asked as he wanted me to continue on what I’m saying.

 

“And then, my parents talked to me last night telling me that we already have their approval. They support our relationship from now on, so we don’t have any problems now oppa.” I said and smiled at him.

 

Key oppa was caught off guard because he was speechless. “Aren’t you going to say anything oppa?” I asked him.

 

Key oppa turned me around and made me face him. “You don’t know how happy I am now Ha Rin-ah. I just love you so much, that’s all.” Key oppa said and hugged me tight.

 

“I love you too oppa!~” I said sweetly.

 

Key oppa let go of me and moved closer to my face and kissed me softly. I kissed him back, as I was really happy to be with him. ‘What they said was true all along; this is a new life that comes with love.’ I thought and broke off and hug Key oppa tightly and we stayed in each other’s arms all night.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

-------------------------------------------THE END------------------------------------------------