Reunited

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

I was sleeping soundly but then I heard some noises from downstairs that irritated me so I opened my eyes while I was still lying down on my bed. Out of annoyance, I sat up with my eyes still close.

 

“Good morning honey!~” A voice boomed making me feel nervous because the voice was really very familiar to me. I opened my eyes still half asleep. I was startled to see whose voice it came from as I felt pain in my heart and questions started to flow in my mind and it unknowingly came out of me.

 

“What the hell are you doing here?! NO! NO! WAIT! THIS ISN’T REAL!” I yelled loudly out of frustration. I rubbed my eyes and opened both of my eyes widely and I was still in shock so I decided to run out of my room not wanting to believe who’s in my room right now.

 

I stopped at the top of the stairs and when I looked down I saw Leeteuk oppa and Thunder oppa with someone that I’ve been missing for so long.

 

“NIKKI UNNIE?!?!?!” I shouted in surprise. They all looked up to me and smiled. “Yes dongsaeng! It’s her, so come on down and join our little reunion.” Leeteuk oppa said happily.

 

I immediately run down the stairs fast and I heard my dad shout saying, “Careful! You might get hurt my dear.” I ignored his little statement and still ran to where my cousins are standing and I hugged Nikki unnie tightly.

 

“I c-can’t b-breathe!” Nikki unnie managed to say and I laughed as I pulled away from her.

“You’ve grown to have that strength dongsaeng!~” Nikki unnie said and ruffled my hair. As I look around the room I saw my parents with my siblings dressed as if they’ll be going on a trip early in the morning with our luggage.

 

“Hey, are we going somewhere?” I asked my brother Soo Rin stuffing his mouth with his breakfast on the table.

 

“Correction! WE’RE going somewhere and that ‘we’ doesn’t include you.” He said not looking at me. And that’s when I realize what all the cleaning meant yesterday. “Umma! Is this true? You’re not bringing me with you? And where are you going anyway?” I asked all these in one quick sentence.

 

“We’re going to have our vacation in Vienna because your aunts wanted us to spend Christmas with them. But you’re not coming because we knew that you’re missing certain people in your life this Christmas so we had Nikki and Doojoon here with you the whole month of your holidays. Isn’t that great? You’ll be with them, you’re cousins Leeteuk and Thunder and your friends too.” My mom explained to me feeling their good intentions for me and I just nodded on every word she said. My mom then went back on packing some more of their things.

 

I turned to Nikki unnie, “So when did you arrive here unnie?” I asked.

 

“I arrived last night with the person in your room and you’re mom and dad where the ones who picked us up at the airport. I was already beside you as you slept last night and my bags are there in your room and I bet you didn’t realize that didn’t you?” She asked and upon hearing this I realized that I still have to deal with someone upstairs so I ran back upstairs quickly and opened the door of my room seeing that this someone is now on my bed.

 

“YAH! GET OFF MY BED!” I screamed in anger as I was pushing this person with my pillow.

 

This person caught my hand and put me on top with a smirk, “Didn’t you miss me jagiya?”

 

“Get off my bed Doojoon!! Miss you?! Miss you yourself! And don’t ever call me that!” I told him furiously and walked out of my room and there I saw my cousins just outside my room eavesdropping.

 

“YAH! What are—“ I was stopped by Thunder oppa’s hand on my mouth and they dragged me in my sister’s room just beside mine.

 

“YAH! Unnie! I know you would be the one to know how to explain all this to me since you surprised all of us with your sudden appearance especially with that guy there in my room!” I shrieked in annoyance as I sat on my sister’s bed with Thunder oppa calming me down.

 

“Okay. Firstly, I’m sorry if I have to bring Doojoon with me but I didn’t know that he’s coming with me too! your parents just told me that I’m coming here for Christmas with him since they knew that Doojoon and you has this “something” before you left and they seemed to like him for you that’s why they asked him to come here too and expected that you’ll like it and you’ll be happy to see him. But they don’t know what happened between you two right? So you can’t blame them. Secondly, Doojoon still thinks that you two are together since you haven’t had your proper break up yet. He told me while were on the plane that he’s happy and really excited to see you again. But don’t worry, I still can’t stand being with him whenever I think about what he’s done to you.” Nikki unnie began as she sat beside me holding my hand.

 

“And lastly, I advice you to just ignore everything he say and do. Let’s just enjoy our vacation together. We have this big house of yours all by ourselves for a month, although we’ll have Doojoon around just pretend that he doesn’t exist and maybe in time you two can have a proper conversation about everything.” She finished talking with a smile looking positive about our vacation together.

 

“I agree with Nikki noona dongsaeng. I advice you not to be too harsh on Doojoon, hearing you scream at him earlier was really horrifying for a guy who doesn’t know anything yet. So try to be nice to him once in a while okay?” Thunder oppa added.

 

“NICE? What are you talking about oppa? I don’t—“

 

“Ssshh.” Leeteuk oppa stopped me as he was now kneeling in front of me. “Dongsaeng, stop please? You’ve been yelling all morning. I’m afraid I have to agree with what they said too. other than the fact that I really want to beat that Doojoon guy up so badly every time I see him I still think its best if you stop being so furious around him all the time and be polite once in a while okay?” Leeteuk oppa said with a smile showing his cute dimples.

 

“Aissh!~ Fine! What can I do if you three are all gagging up on me?” I said and pouted in loss.

 

“Good!~ Let’s go downstairs and have our breakfast.” Leeteuk oppa said and we all stood up and went out of my sister’s room.

 

We stopped in front of my room and thought about Doojoon so Nikki unnie was telling me through our telepathy that I should be the one to call him to eat. I protested but Leeteuk oppa stopped me from walking too.

 

I opened my door with my three cousins standing at the back. I just stood by the door and said, “YAH!—“ Nikki unnie slapped my shoulders knowing that I’ll begin to shout at him again. So instead, “Come down and eat breakfast with us if you want.” I said in monotone and closed the door afterwards and went downstairs straight to our dining table.

 

-

-

-

 

After we had the most awkward and unappetizing breakfast ever. We all went outside to wait for the van that my parents and my siblings will be riding on their way to the airport.

 

“Nikki, Leeteuk and Thunder, I expect you three to look after your dongsaeng Ha Rin while we’re on our vacation aratji? Especially Leeteuk and Thunder, you’re the guys so protect the two ladies since they’ll be alone in our house, same thing goes to you Doojoon okay? You’ll be living in our house with them too. I know you’ll take good care of Ha Rin particularly.” My mom said as Doojoon grinned at her reassuringly.

 

“I can take care of myself umma.” I stated in a responsible tone. My mom just sneered and pinched my cheeks playfully looking at me with an I-don’t-think-so look.

 

“Nikki, Leeteuk, Thunder and you Doojoon, I entrust my daughter’s safety to all of you okay? With one bruise or insect bite, you’ll have to deal with me understand?” My dad said looking serious. We all nodded and I hugged my dad, and my brother and my sister afterwards.

 

“Before I forget, Ha Rin-ah, don’t ever leave Doojoon alone okay? I know you two have a lot of things to catch up on but before you do that you and your oppadeul here should tour Doojoon and Nikki around town and show them some tourist spots or go to the mall okay?” My mom said as she gets on the van and closed the door in front of us.

 

“Dongsaeng!~ Did you hear that? ‘Don’t EVER leave Doojoon alone.’ And you two have a lot to catch up on.” Leeteuk oppa said teasingly and I quickly smack him at the back of his head.

 

“Right. Sure we do.” I said sarcastically as I eyed Doojoon narrowly. “Unnie, I’ll help you unpack so we can go around town this afternoon. Let’s go.” I was about to go upstairs with Nikki unnie but then Doojoon pulled me back,

 

“Would you help me after her?” Doojoon said sweetly trying to convince me.

 

“Whatever.” I let go from his hold and went with Nikki unnie upstairs in my room.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 -

-

-

 

Doojoon’s POV

 

I was on my bed as I wait for Ha Rin to come and help me. After almost 3 hours of waiting for her, she barged into the room I was staying here in their house, the guest room of course.

 

“Do you need help or not?!” Ha Rin asked impatiently with one eyebrow raised. ‘Why is she so mad whenever I’m around?’ I wandered.

 

I stood up and sat near my luggage and started to unpack. Ha Rin did the same thing as she sat across me with showing no expression on her face folding my clothes quietly.

 

“Ha Rin-ah?”

 

“Hmmm.”

 

“Why did you always look so annoyed every time I’m near you or if I talk to you?” I asked curiously as I stopped unpacking and waited for her answer.

 

“Its none of your business.” She answered bitterly. I didn’t ask more and just kept silent as we both fold my clothes.

 

After half an hour of folding and unpacking we’re finally done and Ha Rin stood up. “Done. Get prepared, we might go in a few hours.” She said as she approaches the door.

 

“Ha Rin-ah!” I called after her and she stopped not even bothered to look at me.

 

“Thanks.” I said.

 

“What—“

 

“And I missed you. Very much.” I mumbled. After hearing what I said, she walked off and banged the door when she closed it. ‘I really did miss you, Ha Rin. But why are you like this?’ I thought.

 

 

End of Doojoon’s POV

 

-

-

-

-

 

 

Nobody’s POV

 

“Nikki-yah! Ha Rin-ah! Pali!” Thunder shouted from downstairs for the two ladies to hear and to hurry up.

 

Nikki and Ha Rin ran carefully down the stairs and Ha Rin locked their house when she got out. Ha Rin knew that its going to be quite a long ride and she doesn’t want to seat beside Doojoon at the back of Leeteuk’s car. Since Nikki would be sitting in front, she’ll be with Thunder and Doojoon at the back.

 

“Let’s go inside the car now oppa.” Ha Rin said as she pulled Thunder with her as she went in the car.

 

So she was sitting at the back of Leeteuk with Thunder beside her and Doojoon on Thunder’s other side. She chuckled as she felt satisfied on where she was sitting now.

 

“So, where do you want to go first?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“Let’s drive along the road for a while. We can sight see while were in the car anyways.” Thunder implied.

 

“British Museum then Buckingham Palace oppa!!” Ha Rin suggested excitedly. Doojoon smiled seeing how excited Ha Rin was. ‘She can still be childish at times huh?’ Doojoon thought.

 

Ha Rin and Thunder started fighting on where to go first playing around each other. To stop them Leeteuk finally said, “Stop! We’ll go and drive for awhile and sightsee then we’ll go to the Museum and then to Buckingham Palace afterwards. Okay?” Thunder and Ha Rin nodded and sat down quietly as Nikki laughed seeing her dongsaeng deul acting childishly and realizing how she missed them.

 

‘I’m glad that I get to spend time with them and I hope I can get a job here so I can stay here with them.’ Nikki thought hopefully.

 

-

-

-

-

 

 

 

[British Museum: http://www.travel-planners.net/travel/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/british-museum-london.jpg]

[Buckingham Palace: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YZK1E_LNzfA/TGOkxsz_LZI/AAAAAAAABNs/WmsyFKA1c8E/s400/buckinghampalace01.jpg]

 

After going around town for almost half of their day in the afternoon and at the Museum and the Buckingham Palace, they’re now having their dinner at McDonalds since they don’t want to eat anything expensive and they just want to eat burgers and fries they decided to eat at McDonalds.

 

They’re having a light conversation including Doojoon too. Although, Ha Rin and her cousins hate Doojoon so much they just don’t want him to feel left out so the one that’s trying to put up a conversation with him was Thunder since they started talking about football. Of course Ha Rin knew that Doojoon’s a good player in football so she knew that Doojoon and Thunder would get along in this topic.

 

‘Here we go!~ Come with me!~’ Ha Rin’s phone rang and when she checked who the caller was it was Key and she declined the call instead of answering it. Nikki and Doojoon noticed this, Nikki then nudged Ha Rin. “Why aren’t you answering your phone?” Nikki asked. Ha Rin just shrugged and continued eating her fries.

 

Without Ha Rin knowing, Thunder, Leeteuk, and Nikki had been sending signals and text messages to each other saying that they have to leave Doojoon and Ha Rin alone for them to talk.

 

“I’ll go to the restroom.” Nikki said and Ha Rin was about to come with her but Nikki looked at Ha Rin with a stay-here-look so she sat back down.

 

Thunder pretended that he had ketchup on his shirt so he said, “I’ll just remove the stain on my shirt okay?” Ha Rin nodded.

 

All that’s left on the table were Ha Rin, Leeteuk and Doojoon. Leeteuk knew that its his turn to go but he kept on hesitating, until he received a message from Thunder saying, “Hyung! Go away now!” So he spilled his Coke on his shirt on purpose without Ha Rin knowing since she was busy checking her phone to decline any other calls from her friends since she doesn’t want them to know that she’s with Doojoon.

 

When she looked up from checking her phone, Leeteuk was already gone and she’s left with Doojoon alone sipping his coke.

 

‘Now I can talk to her with no one around.’ Doojoon thought.

 

‘I don’t want to be left alone with him!! Aissh! My stupid cousins planned this, you’ll regret doing this to me when we get home!!’ Ha Rin swore in her thoughts.

 

“So… How was school here?” Doojoon asked. Ha Rin acted as if she didn’t hear anything.

Ha Rin’s phone began ringing again and it bothered Doojoon when he saw Ha Rin turned her phone off.

 

“Why do you keep on turning your phone off jagiya?” Doojoon asked inquisitively.

 

‘Jagiya?!’

 

“WHY DO YOU CARE?! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! AND DON’T EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN!!” Ha Rin shouted furiously and stormed off and went outside McDonalds.

 

“Ha Rin-ah!” Doojoon stood up from his seat. ‘What’s happening to her? Ever since I came she’s been like that. She even told me not to call her jagiya but isn’t she my girlfriend?’ Doojoon thought depressed on what’s happening with Ha Rin.

 

Ha Rin’s cousins saw everything that happened. Nikki and Leeteuk followed Ha Rin and Thunder passed by Doojoon to ask him what happened. “Yah! What did you do to my cousin? Why did she run off like that?” Thunder asked trying to sound clueless.

 

“I don’t know. I just asked her something and she went off just like that.” Doojoon answered defensively.

 

“I bet we’re going home now then. Come on.” Thunder said and went out of McDonalds, Doojoon followed him obediently.

 

-

-

-

 

Ha Rin went straight to her room still mad after what happened. She stayed quiet the whole way back from the mall with her eyebrows together.

 

“Aissh!~” Ha Rin screamed in frustration.

 

Nikki followed after her dongsaeng immediately and closed the door. “What’s wrong dongsaeng?” Nikki asked acting as if she doesn’t know anything.

 

“Oh! Stop pretending like you don’t know anything. Call Leeteuk oppa and Thunder oppa, didn’t we agreed we’ll sleep here in my room tonight? I’ll talk to the three of you, I’ll just wash up.” Ha Rin demanded and went straight to her bathroom leaving Nikki dumbfounded for a second and quickly called Leeteuk and Thunder.

 

Doojoon on the other hand also went straight to his room and laid on his bed to think about Ha Rin’s actions and it’s hard because now he can’t tell what’s going on in her mind.

 

‘Did you change Ha Rin? What have I done wrong for you to act that way? Are you dating someone else already and you don’t love me anymore?’ Doojoon asked all these questions at him feeling worried and depress.

 

 

End of Nobody’s POV

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

“So, you guys planned all of this huh?” I asked facing my three sneaky cousins looking at them suspiciously. They nodded at once and lowered their heads in embarrassment.

 

“You thought I’m that naïve for me not to notice that something was weird back there earlier? Well I’m sorry but you’re wrong.” I said again in a as-a-matter-of-fact tone and with a look in my eyes.

 

“Actually, we already knew from the start that you’ll bust us but we still tried. We just want you and Doojoon to talk about your relationship that’s it.” Leeteuk oppa explained.

 

“But why would you do that? You know that I don’t like him anymore and I hate everything that involves him and now this? I also thought you didn’t like him because he hurt me but why are you on his side now? Not only one of you but all of you.” I said disappointedly.

 

“Yes! we hate him as much as you do. But dongsaeng, you should understand that you two need to have a proper closure. Its also the reason why you’ve been acting all bitter when he’s around. I don’t want to say this but I think you still have feelings for him.” Nikki unnie said.

“Mwoh?! What the hell unnie?!?! Me? F-f-feelings for him?! NO! Not a chance.” I stuttered.

 

“Are you sure with that? You can never lie to us Ha Rin you know that.” Thunder oppa said with a smirk.

 

“No, really. All I’m feeling for him is pure hate!” I said trying to convince them.

 

“But you still want to ask why he cheated on you right? And ask all the questions you had before? You’re hoping that he’ll know and realize that you knew he cheated without you telling him and have your own closure to end everything formally?” Leeteuk oppa said all the things that were on my mind and I can’t believe he got it all right. I just nodded absentmindedly.

 

“Aren’t we the best dongsaeng? All three of us knew that from the start. We were just trying to help you earlier but you blew it again by walking off angrily because you can’t stand being with him alone.” Nikki unnie added.

 

“FINE! You’re all right and yes you’re all the best for me. Thank you.” I said and smiled at them.

 

“Time for you to sleep dongsaeng, go and lay down and we’ll watch you sleep.” Thunder oppa said and helped me laid down as he pulled my covers over me and kissed my forehead. Nikki unnie hugged me from the side and Leeteuk oppa kissed my forehead too.

 

Thinking over, I feel blessed to have cousins like them. They’re always there for me and never leave me alone. But I can’t help not to think about Doojoon, we’ll be together for a month here in my house without my parents. And what if my friends knew that he’s here, what will they say? Aigoo!~ I’ll sleep first and go to my la-la-land before I think about all of these again.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

---

DOOJOON'S BACK! More CONFLICTS coming ahead? :/