I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

[Play the song: Fiction by BEAST]

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“Why don’t you talk to her in front of everyone?!” Key oppa asked irritated.

 

“We.Have.To.Talk.PRIVATELY.” Doojoon said emphasizing on the word ‘Privately’.

 

“Don’t go with him Ha Rin, he might do something to you!” Key oppa whispered to me.

 

“Don’t worry oppa, I’ll be fine. I’ll be back quickly.” I whispered in his ear and went with Doojoon as he dragged me to my room.

 

-

-

-

 

Doojoon locked the door of my room and stood by the end of my bed. “What the hell is wrong with you?!” Doojoon asked angrily and looked at me with full of rage in his eyes.

 

“What’s wrong with me?! What’s wrong with you? I’m with my friends having fun and you dragged me here with you!” I yelled.

 

He sighed frustrated and stayed silent looking down. “If you don’t have anything to say, excuse me but I have to go back to where my friends are.” I said and was about to go but he stopped me by holding onto my wrist tightly again.

 

-

-

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

IN THE LIVING ROOM

 

“YOU’RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!~ Doojoon shouted and it was heard from the living room where Ha Rin’s friends and cousin Nikki are all looking worried and scared of what might happen to the two ex-lovers.

 

“Noona! Let’s get the keys and enter Ha Rin’s room!” Key exclaimed as he pace around the living room biting his nails. ‘Ha Rin-ah, I hope you’re alright.’ Key thought worriedly.

 

“We can’t do that Key. We have to let them talk for once and settle everything. I know for sure that you all knew what happened to them right?” Nikki said as the younger ones answered with a concern nod.

 

“But what else do they have to talk about? It’s the END between them, Ha Rin doesn’t love him anymore.” Min Young stated.

 

“They have a LOT to talk about dongsaengdeul. It’s the END? Ha Rin ended it without Doojoon knowing anything, and about Ha Rin not loving him anymore? I’m not sure about that.” Nikki said with confidence.

 

“What are you trying to say noona? That Ha Rin still loves him? That can’t be, we were in a relationship before so I’m sure she’s over him.” Onew said.

 

“Maybe yes, maybe no. I know Ha Rin so well, and I know what Doojoon and Ha Rin have gone through. If I’m the first together with our other relatives on How-well-do-you-know-Ha Rin list Doojoon might be the second, because Doojoon knows her as much as I do. So if you’re telling me that Ha Rin’s really over him, don’t be so sure because as I know my dongsaeng, if she loved someone so much even If you did something really bad to hurt her there’s still a tiny bit of love left for you in her heart after all.” Nikki explained.

 

Key’s eyes widened and all of them have the same expression. ‘If Ha Rin still loves him, then what chances would I have with her now?’ Key thought hopelessly and sat down looking upset.

 

“Let’s just wait here and give them their chance to talk. Who’s up for a game?” Nikki said as she tried to change the atmosphere around.

 

-

-

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

BACK IN HA RIN’S ROOM

 

 

“YOU’RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!~” Doojoon shouted as he stopped me holding my wrist tighter and it felt like it’s about to break.

 

“What’s happening to you Ha Rin? You ignore me in front of your friends and act like I’m not there. And who’s that Key guy now huh? Is he your boyfriend too? If so, that’s not possible because last time I checked, I’m still you’re boyfriend and you’re my girl.” Doojoon said as he loosened his grip and turned me around to face him.

 

“MY BOYFRIEND?! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU STILL BE MY BOYFRIEND?! I DON’T WANT A CHEATING JERK LIKE YOU IN MY LIFE!!” I shouted as I let all my anger out at him as I felt my tears fell from my eyes.

 

Doojoon’s eyes widened, “CHEATING JERK?! WHAT DID I DO TO YOU FOR YOU TO BE SO MAD AT ME LIKE THAT HUH?!” Doojoon yelled back at me.

 

I walked a few steps away from him as I let my tears fell freely. “FINE! I’ll remind you about it, holding hands with some other random by our school gate. Wouldn’t you call that cheating now huh? !” I explained furiously. ‘Woah!~ I felt good after taking all my anger out.’ I thought relieved.

 

He was speechless on what I’ve said and stared blankly. “So its true? I guess we’re done here. See you JERK!” I said and went for the door but his reflexes were faster as he pinned me to the wall.

 

“Okay, I’ll admit. I dated other girls when you left me in Korea before but—“

 

“See! I—“

 

“Let me finish first! Or else…” Doojoon cut me off by putting his hand on my mouth. I closed my mouth and kept quiet immediately.

 

“I dated but I wasn’t serious about any of them. Whenever I try to go steady on someone I would always think of you and thought that your love’s what I would want more. And that, you’re still the one I love and look for everywhere I go. I think of you every night and day and thought that all the girls I’ve dated were no match for you. After knowing about me coming here I was happy and really excited that finally, I’ll be with the ONLY GIRL whom I LOVE THE MOST. Why don’t we give each other a second chance? Can’t you give me another chance to prove to you that I STILL LOVE YOU and that I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.” Doojoon said truthfully as I stare into his eyes with full of sincerity. I felt no anger but was soften up by what he told me, and I want to believe every word that he just said. ‘I’m not supposed to fall for this, I’m not suppose to fall for him again.’ I thought nervously.

 

“Why would I believe you? You’re just making all this up for me to forgive you. You’ve hurt me enough and I don’t want that to happen again.” I said as I try to sound furious.

 

“I’ll prove it.” Doojoon said simply.

 

“How?” I asked avoiding his gaze. He smiled, “By this…” The next thing I know he crushed his lips on mine. I was trying to push him away from me and fight back but he was too strong so I gave up. I was kissing him back and he let out a smile, but I knew it wasn’t right.

 

I gathered up all my strength and pushed him hard and he landed on the floor surprised. I ran off out of my room and went downstairs straight to the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

-

-

-

 

Doojoon’s POV

 

 

As Ha Rin ran off her room, I was left alone on the floor thinking about all the things Ha Rin have said to me earlier.

 

“MY BOYFRIEND?! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU STILL BE MY BOYFRIEND?! I DON’T WANT A CHEATING JERK LIKE YOU IN MY LIFE!!”

 

“FINE! I’ll remind you about it, holding hands with some other random by our school gate. Wouldn’t you call that cheating now huh? !”

 

“So it’s true? I guess we’re done here. See you JERK!”

 

“Why would I believe you? You’re just making all this up for me to forgive you. You’ve hurt me enough and I don’t want that to happen again.”

 

Everything she said replayed in my head over and over again. I guess I have hurt her too much for her to say all that. I’ve made a huge mistake. ‘I’ll bring your trust back to me Ha Rin, and I’ll prove to you that you can love me again as much as you loved me before. I love you so much Ha Rin and I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO.’ I thought positively. I planned on staying longer here in Ha Rin’s room as I think about the things I can do to win her heart back.

 

 

End of Doojoon’s POV

 

 

---