Urgent

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

[Play This Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a7wBFagJPA]

 

 

No One’s POV

 

It’s been a month since Ha Rin and Min Young had talked about Doojoon, and until now Ha Rin hasn’t received any text messages or call from Doojoon. Ha Rin knows that he’s busy with all the school work and all that training but one text message won’t hurt right? That’s why, Ha Rin seemed to be so down and disappointed with Doojoon and it worries her a lot.

 

Ha Rin arrived in school with everyone so hyped up and happy, but she’s the total opposite of them. Min Young was the first one who noticed that Ha Rin was quiet and didn’t seem to be her usual hyper self today. She stood beside Ha Rin and asked, “Dongsaeng-ah, kwenchana? You don’t look fine today.”

 

“Oh! Unnie, mianhe I didn’t see you’re there already. Aniyo, I’m fine, geokjeongmaseyo unnie!” Ha Rin faked a smile, so Min Young won’t be worried anymore. ‘I need to look happier, so the others won’t notice it. Smile Ha Rin.’ Ha Rin thought.

 

All throughout the day, Ha Rin would always space out and would look sad and depressed. She can’t even concentrate on their lessons, the 5 guys would always ask her if she’s okay and Ha Rin would lie and make up an excuse saying that she’s alright. She didn’t know that even if she tries to cover up her sadness they knew that there’s something wrong. They didn’t want to bug Ha Rin, so they didn’t ask any more questions to her, they wanted to give her some space.

 

‘We’ve known each other for quite a long time now Ha Rin, I know something’s wrong with you, I can feel it.’ Key thought.

 

‘What could possibly be her problem? She would normally tell us if she has a problem but why is she like this now?’ Onew ask all these questions to himself.

 

‘I’ve told her all jokes that I have, and nothing appeared to work for her. She would laugh, but I know she’s not happy with it. Ha Rin-ah, why are you like this today?’ Jonghyun thought frustrated.

 

‘What’s wrong with my little sister today? I can’t figure it out.’ Min Young thought.

 

‘Smile Ha Rin please.’ Minho thought.

 

‘I’ve showed her the new dance moves that I have but she didn’t seem to be satisfied with it.’ Taemin thought.

 

 

-

-

-

-

After school, Ha Rin went straight home with Leeteuk and Thunder as usual. When she checked her phone, she saw a new message from her Nikki Unnie. It said:

 

Dongsaeng! Please call me now, its urgent. We have to talk NOW! L

--Nikki Unnie <3

 

Ha Rin hesitated at first and asked herself, ‘What could be so urgent that I have to call her NOW?’

 

End of No One’s POV

 

---