Special Feelings

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

[Play the song: You Know by 4Minute]

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Should we change into our PJs now hyung?” Taemin asked Leeteuk politely.

 

“Sure, all of us boys will stay in Thunder’s room and the girls will be staying in my room. Get all the folding beds in the stock room Thunder and bring some in your room and in mine okay? Help him boys.” Leeteuk commanded and the boys including the girls followed him immediately.

 

“Nikki-yah, come help in the kitchen to prepare the food.” Leeteuk called out for Nikki.

 

“Can I join in?” Ha Rin asked and was about to go with Nikki but Leeteuk said, “No! Go with Min Young in my room and change. Your Nikki unnie and I can do this by ourselves don’t worry.” With that, Ha Rin just pouted and went upstairs with Min Young in Leeteuk’s room.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

Leeteuk’s POV

 

 

“There’s something fishy about all these oppa right?” Nikki asked me smirking while getting out the chips and drinks.

 

“Aigoo!~ We really have TELEPATHY in our blood don’t we? Yes there is.” I said and Nikki laughed.

 

“So what is it exactly?” Nikki asked curiously.

 

“Its to help Doojoon-Ha Rin-Key LOVE TRIANGLE.” I said and sneered evilly.

 

“Oh! You noticed that between them too?” Nikki asked surprise.

 

“Of course! But our stubborn dongsaeng doesn’t know that those two guys are willing to kill each other for her just to get rid of one another. So I planned this to help the two them and to help Ha Rin to realize her true feelings about one of them.” I explained elaborately why I planned to have a sleepover tonight.

 

“What are we going to do tonight then?” Nikki asked interested.

 

“Just play along with me dongsaeng, I have everything in mind. Don’t worry.” I said and got out the plates and glasses from the cabinet.

 

‘Mianhe my Ha Rin dongsaeng, but maybe in the future you’ll thank me for this.’ I thought.

 

Ha Rin on the other hand was changing into her PJs with Min Young excitedly. But she didn’t know that everything that’s going to happen tonight were all planned for her.

 

 

End of Leeteuk’s POV

 

-

-

-

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

We are all changed into our PJs as we all gathered in the living room and waited for Teukie oppa and Nikki unnie to finish changing into their PJs too.

 

“We’re all ready now right?” Leeteuk oppa’s voice echoed from upstairs and Nikki unnie and he raced down the stairs as they both sat in between me.

 

“What can we do first hyung?” Thunder oppa asked Teukie oppa.

 

I looked at him and waited for him to answer as he tried to think. “Why don’t we play a game?” Leeteuk oppa said.

 

“What game oppa?” Nikki unnie and I asked in unison.

 

“All about Ha Rin game.” Leeteuk oppa answered and looked at me with a big smile on his face.

 

“ME?! Why me?” I asked shocked. ‘Why does it have to be me?’ I thought frustrated.

 

“Its just because you’re the one sitting beside me right now.” Leeteuk oppa said and I was about to open my mouth to say something but he stood up.

 

“So, it will be like a question and answer game but everything will be about Ha Rin. Two people will be competing for this, who would volunteer?” Leeteuk oppa asked and turned to look at all the boys lounging in their living room.

 

“I would!” Doojoon oppa and Key oppadeul raised their hands and stood up at the same time.

 

‘Aigoo!~ How would this game turn out?’ I thought nervously.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

No One’s POV

 

 

“Let’s begin! This game will just tell us how much you know about our Ha Rin, if you answered most of the questions then you win this game.” Leeteuk said in his MC kind of voice.

 

Everyone was standing behind the dining table as Leeteuk was sitting at the center and Key and Doojoon were sitting on his sides.

 

“First question is, when’s her birthday?”

 

“3rd of August.” Key and Doojoon blurted out at the same time.

 

‘Go Key hyung!’ Taemin cheered in his thoughts.

 

“How tall is she?”

 

“5’2” Doojoon answered. Key didn’t know the answer so he just kept quiet.

 

‘How am I supposed to know that? I don’t bring a meter stick with me and measure her height!’ Key reasoned out in his thoughts.

 

‘Of course Doojoon oppa would know my height, he’s always my partner during measurements in P.E before. But how can Key oppa know that? He doesn’t go and measure my height just for fun.’ Ha Rin explained in her thoughts.

 

“Who’s her favorite cousin?” Leeteuk asked sounding confident.

 

“You.” Key answered simply and looked at Leeteuk. Leeteuk ignored him and turned to Doojoon waiting for his answer.

 

“No one, because she loves all of her cousins so much she never picks one specifically.” Doojoon explained confidently.

 

“That’s right! But if you ask her know I know she’ll say that I’m her favorite right Ha Rin?” Leeteuk asked with a smile showing his dimples. With that he received smacks on his head from Thunder and Nikki who were both standing behind him and Ha Rin just stuck her tongue out and shook her head.

 

“Next question, when did her first accident happen?” Leeteuk asked and looked at Ha Rin sadly and Ha Rin just lowered her head making everyone in the room curious.

 

“Just a few days after her birthday 5 years ago.” Doojoon answered desolately.

 

‘How am I supposed to answer that? I don’t even know that she had an accident before?’ Key asked these questions in his thoughts frustrated and just kept silent.

 

“What’s her favorite color?”

 

“PINK!” Key answered exaggerated. ‘That I know since we both have the same favorite color!’ Key thought happily. Ha Rin let out a smile when she heard Key said this.

 

Leeteuk didn’t wait for Doojoon to answer and just moved on to his next question. “Suggested game to stop two people from arguing?”

 

“Rock-Paper-Scissors!” Key and Onew shouted at the same time and both looked at Ha Rin and smiled as Ha Rin giggled. Doojoon didn’t answer this and just frowned.

 

Leeteuk chuckled upon seeing the next question on the card his holding. “Who’s her second boyfriend?” Doojoon’s eyes widened and didn’t know what to say.

 

“Onew hyung!” Key answered quickly. Onew blushed and lowered his head and Ha Rin did the same thing.

 

“When it rains hard, what is she afraid of the most?”

 

“Thunderstorms and lightning.” Doojoon answered just after hearing the question without thinking twice.

 

Leeteuk assumed that Key wouldn’t know the answer so he proceeded on to the next question.  “What does she do if she’s sad and has a problem?”

 

“Ha Rin keeps it inside her for awhile as she needs time and space to think, because she doesn’t want the people around her to worry.” Key stated.

 

“No, she would go and ask for help to anyone and talk through about it.” Doojoon said objectively.

 

“With that question, we’ll let Ha Rin decide on who’s got the right answer.” Leeteuk suggested and looked at Ha Rin.

 

“Key oppa’s right.” Ha Rin said and smiled at Key.

 

“I thought so.” Leeteuk said, “We’re down to our last question, what does she do before she sleeps at night?” Leeteuk added.

 

“She listens to her iPod every night.” Doojoon answered emotionless. And Key didn’t say anything since he doesn’t know what the answer was.

 

“Right! The winner of this game and who knows mostly everything about our Ha Rin is… Doojoon!” Leeteuk stood up and announced.

 

Key stood up and shook hands with Doojoon coldly and went back to the living room and just walked past Ha Rin.

 

‘That stupid game upset Key oppa a lot. Aigoo!’ Ha Rin thought sadly and went to talk to Leeteuk.

 

Onew, Jonghyun, Minho and Taemin followed Key immediately and sat around him. “Its okay Kibum-ah.” Onew said comfortingly and rubbed Key’s back.

 

“Can’t you guys see it? That just proves that I don’t know anything about Ha Rin, how can I compete with that Doojoon guy if I don’t have enough knowledge about her?” Key said in defeat.

 

“Come on Key, don’t give up just because you lost earlier. It’s not like you won’t know her better right? I believe that in time, you’ll know her as much as Doojoon knows her know maybe even better. So don’t be upset too much okay?” Jonghyun said encouragingly. Key smiled thankfully that his friends are always there to support him.

 

Meanwhile, Ha Rin came to Leeteuk as the others went back to the living room including Doojoon.

 

“YAH! Oppa! Why ask questions like that? You should’ve have thought about the game in the first place.” Ha Rin shouted at her Leeteuk oppa.

 

Leeteuk just laughed and said, “What’s the big deal dongsaeng? It was just a game, don’t overact.”

 

“It was just a game right, but Key oppa was upset when he knew he lost it. I don’t like seeing him like that.” Ha Rin whispered.

 

“Well, that’s not my problem now dongsaeng. Why don’t we go back to the living room and see if they have come up with something that we can do next.” Leeteuk said and walked back to the living room and Ha Rin just followed resentfully.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“Let’s play Truth or Dare! What do you guys think?” Nikki unnie suggested and everyone nodded in agreement. We were sat in a circle and Key oppa was sitting beside me as he was in my left and Nikki unnie on my right.

 

The bottle began to spin and it first landed on Minho oppa who at first didn’t know it was him because he was too busy playing with his PSP.

 

Minho oppa said he wants a dare, “Stop playing with your PSP and give it to me first for the whole night.” Jonghyun oppa said and let out his hand for Minho oppa to give him his PSP. Minho oppa gave it hesitantly and just pouted which made all of us laugh.

 

It landed next in front of Jonghyun oppa then, he choose dare. “Now its my turn, payback time hyung. You have to tie your hand with Nikki noona’s hand since you’re sitting beside her until our game ends.” Minho oppa said and laughed wickedly.

 

Taemin oppa then gave Jonghyun oppa a small rope and Minho oppa insisted on tying Jonghyun oppa and Nikki unnie’s hands together.

 

A few turns passed and I haven’t got mine yet. Min Young unnie and Nikki unnie dared Teukie, Yunho, Thunder, Taemin and Onew oppadeul to dress as girls and they did as we got stuff from my house next door. Teukie oppa then dared Min Young unnie next, and he dared her not to talk to his prince Yunho oppa the whole night.

 

The bottle was now in front of Doojoon oppa and Leeteuk oppa was the one who needs to think of a dare for Doojoon oppa. “What’s one thing you want to tell Ha Rin all this time?” Leeteuk oppa asked him seriously.

 

Doojoon oppa straightened up on his seat and looked at me as he was sitting across me. “I’m really sorry for everything Ha Rin.” He said truthfully and lowered down his head, everyone was silent.

 

“Let’s spin the bottle again!” Key oppa said and spun the bottle to change the atmosphere around the room.

 

It finally landed in front of me and I was happy that I’ll get my turn now. The only one who hasn’t got his turn yet and hasn’t done anything yet was Key oppa.

 

“I’ll pick dare.” I said excitedly. Leeteuk oppa smirked at me and said, “Don’t regret this dongsaeng okay. Find a guy who you trusts the most and kissed him on the cheek, except for me and your Thunder oppa since we know we’re first on the list.” Leeteuk oppa said.

 

‘Aissh!~ I should’ve have picked dare! Who am I going to choose now.’ I thought as I look around the room. I stood up and walked towards Onew oppa, and kissed his cheek.

 

“Why me?” Onew oppa whispered in my ear. I just shrugged and went back to my seat, I look at Key oppa but he was eyeing me narrowing.

 

‘He’s mad at me now, I know he’s expecting me to choose him.’ I thought.

 

I was the one who spun the bottle and it landed in front of Key oppa. “Dare.” He said bitterly.

“I dare you to kiss the girl on your right on her lips for 5 seconds.” Leeteuk oppa said and leered mischievously.

 

‘That would be ME!’ I thought surprised and glared at Teukie oppa.

 

Key oppa then looked at me, “Let’s get this over with.” Key oppa said. ‘Aigoo!~ He’s going to do it!’ I thought not knowing what to do.

 

He began to lean closer and finally his lips touched mine softly. I suddenly felt nervous and my heart was racing so fast and felt happiness all around my body. ‘Why do I feel like this?’ I wondered.

 

5 seconds has passed and Key oppa looked away as I did too to hide my face and I felt that it was blushing too much that it could explode anytime.

 

Nikki unnie began to yawn since it’s already late she might be feeling sleepy already. “Let’s go to sleep, its past 12 midnight anyways. See you in the morning everyone.” Nikki unnie stood up and untie herself from Jonghyun oppa and everyone followed upstairs to their rooms.

 

I was looking for Key oppa but all of a sudden I heard his voice across the room near the door on his way out of the garden. “Who are you looking for?” Key oppa asked.

 

I walked up to him and he went outside the garden so I followed him out. “Are you mad at me?” I asked him.

 

He didn’t say anything and kept quiet. “Oppa, don’t be mad please? I don’t want you getting mad at me you know that. And I’m sorry if I chose Onew oppa than you earlier, I know that’s the reason why you’re like that now.” I explained.

 

“Why him? Do you really trust him the most out of all of us now huh Ha Rin?” Key oppa said angrily.

 

“I don’t know okay! But you should know that I trust all of you, especially you Key oppa.” I whispered the last part.

 

“Really?” He said with a smile. I just nodded. “Even if there are some things that I still don’t know about you?” He asked and I nodded again and hugged him and I felt that different but a happy feeling inside me again just like earlier when he kissed me.

 

I let go and said, “Let’s go to sleep oppa, come on.” I let out my hand and he took it as we walked inside the house to our rooms.

 

 

‘I don’t know why but I think I’m starting to fall for Key oppa now. Eotteoke? Am I supposed to feel like this?’ I thought as I was lying on Leeteuk oppa’s bed beside Nikki unnie and went to sleep.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

 

---