So Into You

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

Play the song: So Into U – f(x)

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

He was walking slowly to the door and I couldn’t take it anymore so I said, “Babo!”

 

He looked back, “What?”

 

“I love you too diva!” I said softly and stood up.

 

He ran to me and hugged me real tight. “Is that true Ha Rin-ah?” Key oppa asked.

 

“I..c-can’t..b-breathe.”

 

Key oppa let go and looked at me with overjoyed expression on his face. “Yes! Do you think I’m joking?” I asked him and he shook his head and hugged me again.

 

I pushed him off me and he looked confused. “I’m still sick remember? I don’t want to pass it on to you so back off a little.” I explained.

 

“You’re telling you’re boyfriend to back off of you? I don’t think that’s right.” Key oppa said cheekily.

 

‘Boyfriend?’ I thought as chills went down my spine and made my cheeks blushed even more.

 

“Boyfriend?” I asked.

 

“Yes, aren’t we official yet?” Key oppa asked with worry in his voice.

 

I kissed his cheek and sat down on the couch quickly. “I’ll take that as a yes.” Key oppa said and sat beside me as he put his arms around my shoulders and made me sit closer to him.

 

“So…” I said trying to have a conversation after a short silence between us. ‘Why am I nervous and why does my heart beats so fast it can come out of my system anytime.’ I thought nervously.

 

“You said you loved me right? But aren’t you with Jaejoong right now?” Key oppa asked curiously as he looked at me.

 

I looked at him too, “I’m not. We’re just friends now, you might have heard that we hang out all the time but that’s just because Min Young unnie and Yunho oppa need company while they’re out on a date. And I’m on their office a few times already after school because of Leeteuk oppa’s other paper work in his office.” I explained everything.

 

“Ooohhh~ so that’s why, do you read minds Ha Rin-ah? How come you knew that I was going to ask about the thing about their office?”

 

“Well, maybe Teukie oppa’s right, we can easily communicate and understand each other just by looking at each other’s eyes.” I said as I stare into his eyes more and he was doing the same. He started to lean in closer but I looked away immediately.

 

“I’m sick remember?” I said blushing even more because of embarrassment. ‘Stupid fever!’ I thought.

 

“That stupid fever of yours is not on the right timing right now!” Key oppa said and sighed.

 

“Can I ask you something too oppa?” I said and Key oppa just nodded.

 

“I thought you liked Min Young unnie, but how come you told me last Christmas that you liked someone else already? Who was that?” I asked.

 

“That was you Ha Rin-ah, I liked you for a long time now but Onew hyung got the chance first so I pretended that I liked Min Young and used that to get closer to you. But in the end, you’re still the one I liked the most and even loved.” Key oppa said smiling at me.

 

“You lied to me?! All along, I thought I should just give up my feelings for you because you liked Min Young unnie and Onew oppa was there for me so I thought I should just try and be with Onew oppa.” I said looking upset and confessed.

 

“Ooohh~ So you liked me more than Onew hyung huh? Aigoo! You should have told me in the first place so we didn’t have to lie about how we felt in the beginning. Aigoo! I should have known, besides, EVERYONE loves me!” Key oppa said boastingly.

 

I smacked his head, “There you go again with your DIVA attitude.” I said and laughed and he laughed along.

 

“And you’re one childish girl.” Key oppa said teasingly.

 

“What?!”

 

“That I love very much.” He said sweetly and pulled me closer to him and hugged me tight from the side.

 

“Aren’t you hungry oppa?” I asked him. Before he can even respond, my stomach started growling. ‘Aigoo! Embarrassing.’ I thought as I touched my stomach.

 

“Me? Hungry? Or YOU’RE hungry?” Key oppa said and laughed. I hid myself from a pillow because of embarrassment.

 

“No need to be embarrassed jagiya. Nikki noona left us food on the dining table we can eat now if you want.” Key said but something made me feel bad.

 

“Jagiya? Why are you calling me that?” I asked coldly.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong about that, we’re a couple now so it’s normal for us to call each other names.” Key oppa explained.

 

“But that’s how Doojoon and I call each other before and I’m scared that if—“

 

“If we call each other like that, what happened to the two of you might happen to us too, is that what worries you?” Key oppa asked looking at me knowingly. I just nodded.

 

“No need to worry about it Ha Rin-ah, I’m different from him. Our relationship is different, its BETTER so forget about the past and just let me call you that araso? And call me you’re jagiya too.” Key oppa said. I stayed silent still unsure.

 

He stood up, “Let’s eat now jagiya, I’m hungry too.” Key oppa said and helped me stand up.

 

“Araso oppa.” I said and stood up and went to our dining area to eat dinner with Key oppa.

 

-

-

-

 

“Oppa, don’t you think its getting late already? Its 8pm. don’t you think you should be heading home by now?” I asked as I was lying down on his lap on our sofa in the living room after eating our dinner.

 

“Are you kicking me out already?” Key oppa said sounding upset as he pouted.

 

“Aigoo! That’s not what I meant.” I said and gave him a slice of the apple that I cut after dinner.

 

“There’s something I’m still curious about Ha Rin-ah. Can I ask you?” Key oppa said and I looked at him.

 

“What is it oppa?” I said and suddenly the door knob was turning and we both stood up nervous that it’ll be my parents.

 

On our relief, it was Nikki unnie looking at us suspiciously. “Oh! You’re still here Key, did you took care of my dongsaeng while I’m gone?” Nikki unnie asked and Key oppa smiled and nodded at her.

 

“You won’t be alone now Ha Rin, I’ll be leaving. Get well soon and see you in school! Take care!” Key oppa said and looked at me mouthing that he’ll call me later with a wink.

 

“Thank you oppa, take care too!” I said as he went out the door.

 

“So? I guess my plan worked huh?” Nikki unnie said and sat beside me on the couch exhausted.

 

“What plan?” I asked confused.

 

“Duh! I thought you should know by now. I only said that I’ll be with my friends but the truth is I went to Teukie oppa’s office. I know you two have some things to talk about so I gave this chance for the two of you. “ Nikki unnie explained.

 

“Aigoo! I didn’t realize that. But I’m better now, but I still have a slight fever but I already took my medicine don’t worry.” I said.

 

“Don’t change the subject dongsaeng. Did you two made up already?” Nikki unnie asked.

 

“Yes we did unnie, thanks to your plan.” I said trying to hide the excitement but I can’t help myself from blushing. So I tried fanning myself. ‘I hope she won’t notice anything.’ I thought.

 

“Don’t try and hide it from me Park Ha Rin. Tell me!” Nikki unnie demanded. I stayed silent but a smile was plastered on my face all along.

 

“Fine, I’ll take that as a yes, its all over your face anyway. Let’s go upstairs, they’ll be home late I guess.” Nikki unnie said and stood up and went up the stairs and I just followed her behind.

 

‘This day makes me the most special and happiest girl in the world. You’re the only one for me oppa! I will never let you go, because I’m so into you.’ I thought dreamingly with so much happiness.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

---