Who Is She?

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

Chapter 10 – Who is She?

 

[Play This Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=808bx6w4DVg]

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

“Good morning everyone!” I greeted everyone with my cheerful voice. We’re all seating on ‘our’ bench early in the morning, while waiting for our building to open, because we all arrived a bit early today. But I was the last one to arrive, because Leeteuk oppa’s car had some problems on our way here.

 

“Wow, Ha Rin-ah. You look really happy today, why is that?” Min Young asked me.

 

“Nothing, I’m just happy to see you guys.” I told them, Min Young just smiled at me.

 

“By the way Ha Rin, what are the subjects you’ve chosen?” Onew asked me.

 

“Oh yeah! It’ll be fun if I have lessons with some of you. I’ve chosen Business and Economics, Drama, Co-Ordinated Science and Music. We have to do Maths, English, and I.C.T as a compulsory subjects right? So, am I with some of you guys on my subjects?” I asked all of them.

 

“Cool! All of us picked Music and Drama as our subject as well. So I guess we’re all together in Music and Drama that would be hell fun.” Key said.

 

“We are together in Economics and Co-Ordinated Science. I picked that as my subjects too, YAY!” Min Young said, then we’re jumping around like little girls.

 

“Aiissh, girls.” When we heard Minho sighed, we stopped and laughed.

 

“We’ll see in Maths, ICT and English if any of us are together. Let’s go to our form rooms now, we’ll get our timetable sorted there.” Jonghyun said and we walked together inside our building, and went to our own form rooms. Lucky the 5 guys are in one form only, while I and Min Young have different ones.

 

My form teacher, Mr. Thoka handed me my timetable. Its already organized because the name of the teachers are already in it and also the place where that lesson will take place. This school is a very organized school. We have English as our first lesson and we have ICT by the end of the day too. I wonder if I’ll be with one of them on these subjects. We have Music and Drama as well, YAY! I cheered in my mind, because I was satisfied with my timetable so far.

 

Timetable looks like this: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs368.ash2/64650_1421830025959_1238954001_31005690_6419101_n.jpg

 

-

-

-

-

We’ve talked about earlier that we’ll be waiting for each other after registration everyday and then we’ll walk together to our first lesson. Now, we’re all walking together to our English lesson, and we’ve been separated to different groups. In my English class, I’m with Key and Jonghyun. We’re on English, second language, we all has the same English class but we were just separated because our year group is too many to fit in one class. I’m still lucky that I’m with Key and Jonghyun.

 

“I guess the three of us are here together huh?” Jonghyun told us.

 

I nodded and sat in between him and Key, on the middle table. Having the two of them together here in English lesson would be cool. Key the diva and Jonghyun, Mr. Bling.

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 

Great, we’re together in English, I can ask her if she really have a boyfriend or not. But I don’t think, today’s the right time for me to ask that. I would ask her if we’re all together so it won’t be that obvious that I would like to date her. ‘Not now Jonghyun.’ I told myself.

 

End of Jonghyun’s POV

 

-

-

-

-

-

 

Key’s POV

 

Our lesson 8 has ended, and today we’ve found out who are together in Maths, ICT and in English. In English, Jonghyun, Ha Rin and I are in one class, in Maths, Minho, Jonghyun, Onew and Ha Rin are all in one class, and in ICT all of us are all together which is great. We’re all together all the time, Ha Rin have settled in our school quick and she’s really fun to be with, she’s funny and very humorous. In a few months, I’m positive that she can help me with what I want.

 

We’re now walking outside our school, and went to our buses except for Ha Rin who waited for her cousin to arrive. We haven’t met her cousin yet but I can say that her cousin is really protective of her.

 

“Bye Ha Rin! See you tomorrow! Take Care!” I said goodbye to Ha Rin and the others did as well.

 

End Of Key’s POV

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

“Yah! Oppa! Why are you late today? Why can’t I seat in…” I shouted while I went in at the back of Leeteuk oppa’s car but I stopped when I realized that there’s someone sitting on the passenger seat beside him. Leeteuk oppa, started to drive off.

 

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t know someone else is here.”I apologized to the woman who looked like she’s at the same age as Leeteuk oppa, and she doesn’t look Korean that’s why I apologized to her in English. ‘Who is she?’ She just smiled at and said it was okay,

 

We dropped her off in front of her house and I couldn’t believe what I just saw. She kissed Leeteuk oppa’s cheek before she went out of the car. ‘Why did she kiss my cousin? Are they together?’ I asked myself. This time I went to sit on the passenger seat beside Leeteuk oppa to ask him about the girl.

 

“Oppa, who is she?” I asked him with my cute voice.

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

---

Another chapter! :D ENJOY! :)