Roles

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

[Play this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYATjOZCXng  its about their musical, so I picked this song. XD]

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

“Umma, can you come here for a minute please?” I called my mom who’s in the kitchen preparing food for my siblings for school.

 

“Wae? Don’t you like your breakfast Ha Rin?” My mom came quickly and asked me about my breakfast.

 

“Aniyo, I like it. You’re food is delicious as always. I just want to ask you something.” I told her lowering my head.

 

“Wae? What is it?” My mom asked back.

 

“There’s this musical play in school and my friends and I auditioned for it. We’ll know the results of the roles today. I just want to ask if it’s okay for me to be in it. Is it okay umma?” I asked her.

 

“Of course it is! Why wouldn’t we let you be in it? It’s good as an extracurricular activity for you and your friends. By the way, when will I meet all your other friends Ha Rin? Your dad and I know Min Young but she’s the only one we know and we’re sure that you have a lot more friends in school.” My mom questioned me with suspicion.

 

“Ne, I have other friends than Min Young. Geokjeongmaseyo, you’ll meet them when we presented our play. You’ll be there to watch me right?” I asked her. ‘You’ll meet them soon umma, I hope you and appa will like all of them’ I hopefully thought.

 

“Okay, I’ll look forward to that.” She smiled at me.

 

“Yah! Finish up your food, I can hear you’re Leeteuk oppa’s car outside, go out now.” My mom said hurrying me with my food. I came out after I got my bag and went inside Leeteuk oppa’s car.

 

“Annyong oppa!~” I greeted Leeteuk oppa.

 

“Annyong dongsaeng, are you ready to go?” Leeteuk oppa asked me.

 

I nodded. “Kaja!” Leeteuk oppa said and then drove off.

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

-

-

-

No One’s POV

 

“Unnie!~ What are we running for? Slow down.” Ha Rin said catching her breath because of running.

 

“We have to meet our oppadeul near the big tent now so we can look at the results together. Pali!” Min Young said, still hurrying Ha Rin up.

 

“Oppadeul!~” Min Young called out with a smile after arriving at the big tent with Ha Rin huffing behind her. Onew noticed Ha Rin still catching her breath behind Min Young and came in front of Ha Rin.

 

“Ha Rin-ah! Kwenchanayo? You look pale, what’s wrong?” Onew asked Ha Rin worriedly upon seeing Ha Rin looking really pale. Onew offered his handkerchief to Ha Rin for her to wipe her sweat.

 

“Kwenchana, I was just tired, because Min Young unnie and I ran so fast.” Ha Rin explained wiping her sweat with Onew’s handkerchief. ‘Why do I get so tired so easily these days? It hurts too. It can’t just happen again right?’ Ha Rin thought nervously.

 

“Araso, Kaja. Let’s see the results now.” Onew said and held Ha Rin to help her stand up.

 

-

-

-

 

“WOW!~ Onew hyung, Ha Rin-ah, chukahae!~” Taemin delightfully congratulated Ha Rin and Onew when he saw the results.

 

“WE GOT THE PART!~” Onew and Ha Rin shouted happily and hugged each other without realizing.

 

“Ahem!” Jonghyun coughed jokingly and looked at Ha Rin and Onew,

 

‘OMO!’ Onew and Ha Rin both thought and let go of each other instantly. They looked at each other and blushed.

 

“Back to the results people, who’s my character?” Key interrupted and looked at the notice board pushing Ha Rin and Onew in front of him. ‘Psssh! Do they have to hug just because they’re the lead roles in this play? Exaggerating much? Key thought irritated.

 

 

[A/N: These are the results of their characters: (You all know ‘High School Musical’ right? I got this from that movie)]

 

Onew- Troy (Male lead role)

Ha Rin- Gabriella (Female lead role)

Min Young- Taylor (Best friend of Gabriella)

Key- Zeke (One of the jocks who bake)

Jonghyun- Principal

Minho- Chad (Best friend of Troy)

Taemin- Kevin (Pianist)

 

“Awesome! I like all our characters. Especially mine, I’m like the chef and its just like in real life, I’m the only one who knows how to cook among the 5 of us guys right?” Key said proudly.

 

“Whatever Key!” All of them said in unison except for Ha Rin who smiled when she heard what Key said. ‘I like a guy who knows how to cook.’ Ha Rin thought.

 

All of them knew what their roles are and they’re all satisfied with it. They knew when will the rehearsals start which will start today after school.

 

End of No One’s POV

 

-

-

-

 

Onew’s POV

 

“All of you are very good at singing all these songs. We’re now finished with one song for this play and we’ll continue tomorrow. You can go home and rest now, have a good night everyone.”Ms. Stanley praised all of us and said good bye after we finished our singing rehearsals. ‘That was fun, and Ha Rin’s voice was great. I love to see her singing, she looks very charming when she does.’ I thought while staring at Ha Rin.

 

“Oppa! Oppa!” Ha Rin called my name and snapped her fingers at me.

 

“Who are you staring at? The others went already, you didn’t even notice. What’s wrong?” Ha Rin asked me. ‘Was I staring at her for so long? That I didn’t even see the others went.’ I stupidly thought.

 

“Mianhe, I was just thinking. Let’s go I’ll walk with you to the gate and see if you’re cousin’s there.” I apologized and changed the subject so she won’t ask any other questions at me.

 

End of Onew’s POV

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

“Aniyo! Let’s just walk home together.” I grabbed his hands and went outside the music room. ‘Today is the right time.’ I thought.

 

“Are you sure?” Onew oppa stopped and let go of my hand.

 

“Ne, just stop asking and let’s start walking shall we?” I grabbed his hands again and walked. ‘I have to talk to you oppa.’

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

---