Relationship - Part 3

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

[Play This Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaiAwliNTmg]

 

 

*AUTHOR’S NOTE*

It’s still the same day when Ha Rin went out with Jaejoong and Min Young with Yunho. This chapter might be a short chapter too, I hope you’ll like it though!^^

 

 

Key’s POV

 

“Aissh!!~ Where the hell on earth Ha Rin is?! She hasn’t been answering my calls since Christmas holidays started!” I said out loud and sighed.

 

I then thought of my friends, I bet they’re all in Onew hyung’s house doing nothing. I better ask them if they know something about Ha Rin’s sudden disappearance. I’ll tell them something truthful about my feelings too. My phone rang and it was Onew hyung.

 

Onew hyung: Yah! Kim Kibum! What are you still doing there in your house? Come to my house now, we’re all here.

Me: Araso!~ Annyong!~

 

I hang up and quickly changed and went out of my house afterwards.

 

-

-

-

 

“You’re finally here hyung!~” Taemin sang clinging at my shoulders.

 

“Is there something we have to talk about today?” I asked as I sat down on the sofa comfortably.

 

“There is. Ha Rin has been rejecting all our calls or even text messages. Sometimes, her phone’s off. What’s with her this past week?” Jonghyun hyung asked towards my direction and it made all 4 of them face me waiting for an answer.

 

“Yah! Why are you all looking at me as if I know where she is? I don’t know anything, I even thought of asking you guys about her.” I said.

 

“Well, you can’t blame us, you two have been really close after our school play and especially when you two were paired up.” Jonghyun hyung said raising an eyebrow.

 

“Since you said you don’t know anything, who would know? I called Min Young at home and her mom said she went out.” Minho added.

 

“Kwenchana hyungdeul, I got everything planned.” Taemin said smiling brightly at us and it made us look at him with curiosity.

 

“I texted Min Young just now and told her that tomorrow all of us will go to Ha Rin’s house without her knowing about it. I know she’ll be at home because she’s not out of the country and I know that she’ll be at home all day. If we surprise her, she has no choice but to tell us what’s going on right? And also, nothing will happen if we just sit here and just talk about it without doing anything right?” Taemin explained comprehensively.

 

Onew and Jonghyun hyung stood up and clapped their hands followed by Minho and me, as we are impressed by our maknae’s remarkable knowledge. “Woah!~ Our Taeminnie knows how to use his brain huh?” Onew hyung said as we all ruffle his hair.

 

“But there’s one more thing.” I said as we all sat back down on the sofas around the living room.

 

“What is it? Are you going to tell us your real feelings for her?” Onew hyung asked. I widened my eyes in disbelief knowing that he already know what I want to say.

 

“We all know hyung.” Taemin said with a smile.

 

“You all know what?” I said pretending not to know what they’re talking about.

 

“Oh c’mon Key, just spill it out yourself and don’t force me to say it.” Jonghyun hyung stated.

 

“FINE! I LIKE HER!” I blurted out raising both of my hands in defeat and sighed.

 

“Maybe its even more than that.” Minho taunted nudging my shoulders as he was sitting beside me.

 

I ignored Minho’s little comment. “How did you guys know about this anyway?” I asked.

 

“It’s quite obvious Key, especially when you saw her with that Jaejoong guy after our concert. Anger and jealousy were all over your face, so we assumed that we’re right about you liking or maybe loving her.” Onew hyung said.

 

“Aren’t you supposed to be mad at me Onew hyung? I just said I like your ex-girlfriend.” I said noticing that he seemed to be cool about it.

 

“Why would I be? Ha Rin and I are just friends now and what we had before was not something as special as this Key. Our relationship was just about two people who like to be around each other all the time and who’s fond of each other’s company. What you feel about her is more serious and much more special because I personally think that you LOVE her Key. Who agrees with me?” Onew hyung stated and the other three raised their hands in agreement.

 

“Yah! How come you know more about my OWN feelings huh? How can you say all these things that I don’t even think are true?” I said defensively.

 

“Aigoo!~ We’ve known each other since we were born, so don’t expect us not to know what each of us here are thinking.” Jonghyun hyung said.

 

“I knew you liked her when she started dating Onew hyung before too! Even after her break up with her boyfriend before. Remember when I asked you if you like her before?” Minho started saying as I look at him waiting for him to continue.

 

“You said you don’t like her right? I pretended and also thought that you really didn’t like her but after everything that happened you still think I would believe that?” Minho laughed.

 

“Aissh!~ Whatever. You guys gagged up on me, you win.” I said as I surrendered on their statements.

 

“So when are you planning on confessing hyung?” Taemin asked who seemed to be excited about it more than me.

 

“Actually, I don’t think of confessing to her yet. I feel nervous instantly as I think about it. Also, she told me that she doesn’t want to be in another relationship again for now. She wants to focus on her studies more so I don’t think confessing to her now is the right time. Don’t you think?” I said and asked for their opinions.

 

They all nodded, “Good thinking, but we’re still going to her house tomorrow okay?” Onew hyung said as he grabs a chicken leg and finished it in less than five seconds.

 

 ‘I’ve finally told them what I felt about Ha Rin after realizing that I really like her after seeing her with someone else. But even if I didn’t tell them, they knew all along. They said I love her, do I? Maybe. All I know is that now is not the right time for me to tell her how I feel.’ I thought as I sulked down on my seat.

 

 

 

End of Key’s POV

 

 

---

 

KEY LIKES HARIN/YOU!!~ :"> <3