TELEPATHY

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

“Noona! You’re totally gonna lose this time! I won’t let you win!” My brother Soo Rin said while pressing his PS3 controller hard.

 

“Oh no, you’re not dear brother!.. Total K.O. for you!” I ended the game laughing at my brother who lost again for the third time. “See! I told you, I’ll win no matter how hard you try dongsaeng! LOSER!” I stuck out my tongue and made an L with my fingers. ‘It’s fun playing with my brother, he always loses.’ I laughed at that thought. My brother stomped his feet and went to his room.

 

While I was cleaning my brother’s PS3 console I felt my phone vibrate at the top of our center table. It was a text message from Leeteuk oppa, ‘What does he want now?’ I thought.

 

Ha Rin-ah! Get dress and come to my house now! Pali! ㅋㅋㅋ

-Leeteuk Oppa <3

 

I read his message and thought, ‘Are we going somewhere?’ I was excited because I think we’re going to the mall or something. So I changed hurriedly and went to Leeteuk oppa’s house.

 

“Auntie! Annyong!~ Where’s Teukie oppa? He asked me to come here.” I greeted my aunt who opened the door for me.

 

“He’s in his room dear, you look nice on your outfit Ha Rin. Are you two going somewhere?”

 

[Ha Rin’s outfit: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_cmo7lSKyr2s/TGZyZwP0T6I/AAAAAAAAAbk/eXQ0c0cs6dc/s1600/e39285971-ac-2018xf6x0600x0600-m.jpg]

 

“Thanks auntie!” I said, I noticed someone’s missing in their house so I asked her, “Auntie, where’s Thunder Oppa? I don’t see him anywhere.” He would normally be in their living room watching, but he’s not here.

 

[Leeteuk’s House’s Living Room: http://faisalcarper.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/city-road-basin-regents-canal-islington-n1-london-luxury-contemporary-flat-apartment-interior-design-furniture-table-chairs.jpg]

 

“Oh, he’s with his friends near the park. They’re all playing with their skateboards there.” My auntie said, I nodded and she went off to the kitchen.

 

-

-

I went straight to Leeteuk oppa’s room and I found him looking at the mirror fixing his hair. ‘Is he going on a date? Then why did he ask me to come?’ I curiously thought.

“You look handsome already oppa, stop it or you’ll break the mirror.” I said and sat on his bed.

 

“Hi dongsaeng, I didn’t notice you came in. Do you really think so? Look at what I’m wearing is this okay?” He asked me looking unsure about how he looks.

 

[Leeteuk’s wearing: http://i40.tinypic.com/2yltvzp.jpg]

 

I looked at him from head to toe and thought about how he looks for a minute and said, “You look good oppa, simple yet very attractive.” I smiled at him.

 

“Are you sure?” He asked again, not convinced.

 

“YES! I said it right? Besides you look cool in anything anyways oppa, you’re good looking. It runs in our family, so don’t worry okay?” I said jokingly. “Wait! Where are we going anyways? You look like you’re going on a date but why did you ask me to come with you?” I asked him.

 

“You’re coming with me because I want you to meet someone. Let’s go now, or we’ll be late.” He then pulled me and we went to his car and he drove off really fast.

 

-

-

-

-

-

 

We’re now inside the mall and we’re walking along all the restaurants, I spotted someone near the window of the Italian restaurant and she looks really familiar to me, while I was looking at the woman who’s facing the other side so I’m only seeing her back, I saw Leeteuk oppa went inside the restaurant, I quickly followed him.

 

He went to the table of the woman who I’m observing earlier and said, “Hi honey! Sorry for making you wait for so long.” He hugged the woman and kissed her cheek. The woman then faced me and smiled at me. Now I remembered who she is, she’s..

 

“Mia, meet my favorite cousin Ha Rin, Ha Rin meet my girlfriend Mia.”Leeteuk oppa introduced the two of us to each other. I smiled shook her hand. ‘I remember her now, she’s Mia. I finally met her. With what she’s wearing now, I can say that she’s simple and nice but pretty at the same time.’

 

[Mia’s wearing: http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/branded/fashionforher/57/1?extra=sch&n=branded]

 

“I’ve finally met you Ha Rin!”She hugged me and I was surprised by her sudden action, I didn’t hug her back at first but I saw Leeteuk oppa glaring at me so I hugged her back. ‘Try to be nice to her Ha Rin, your oppa loves her so you should learn to love her too.’ I kept saying this to my mind.

 

After the greetings and the hugging, we sat down and waited for the waiter to come to give us the menu. It was an awkward atmosphere, for the three of us especially for me who looked like the third wheel in here. I was quite and didn’t dare to speak up until Leeteuk oppa broke the silence and took out something from his pocket and said, “Happy 13th monthsary honey! I hope you like my gift.”‘Monthsary?! He didn’t tell me that it was their monthsary?! What am I doing here?! This should be a date between the two of them only?!’ I was mentally saying all these in my mind.

 

[Leeteuk’s gift: http://www.tiffany.co.uk/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=GRP02768&mcat=148204&cid=287466&search_params=s+5-p+2-c+287466-r+201323338-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

 

“Wow! I love it! Thanks hon!”Mia said, she stood up and hugged Leeteuk oppa. ‘Wow! Leeteuk oppa gave her a Tiffany Co ring. She must be really special to her.’ I thought.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me that today was your monthsary with her oppa?!” Leeteuk oppa and I are communicating through our telepathy just by looking at each other, I know we can talk in Korean but that would be rude if we talk in a different language that she doesn’t even know right? Mia was busy admiring her new ring.

 

“If I told you, I know you won’t come, I know this is the right time for you to meet her. We don’t mind Ha Rin, and she said that its fine with her too, she wanted to meet you ever since she knew that you came here, so I asked you to come here today”

 

“But still…” I tried to argue through our telepathy but he raised his eyebrows and said, “Just enjoy your time with the two us and please be nice to her and know her first before you act weird and mean in front of her okay?!”

 

I nodded. “Is there a problem with you two? Are you okay Ha Rin?”Mia spoke up and looked worriedly at me.

 

“No, I’m fine! I’m just hungry, right oppa?”I looked at Leeteuk oppa with the ‘ride-on-with-me-look’. He then said, “Yeah, she’s hungry. Let’s order now.”

 

-

-

-

-

We finished eating the main dish and we’re now waiting for the desserts to come, Mia suddenly asked me something, “Ha Rin, how are you finding London? How’s your school too? Do you have friends already?”

 

“I like it here, and school’s alright. Yeah I have friends and in fact they’re all Koreans too, they’re all nice to me since the first day so coming here was better than I expected it to be.” I replied and smiled at her.

 

“That’s good then, your cousin Leeteuk has told me so many things about you. When he knew that you’re coming here he was really excited about it, because I know how close you two are.”

 

“Oh, really? What kind of things oppa?” I looked at him and widened my eyes.“Uh..N-nothing much Ha Rin, nothing bad I promise.” He quickly raised his right hand. I laughed, Mia laughed along and said, “You two are so cute! If I didn’t know that you two are related I would say that you two are together.” Mia said and laughed more.

 

Leeteuk oppa and I looked at each other and said,“Eww!” we both shrugged and looked at Mia with disgust.

 

“I’m sorry okay, its just my opinion.” Mia said, still laughing and Leeteuk oppa and I can’t help but laughed along with her. ‘Me and Leeteuk oppa together? Ewww, he’s my cousin for heaven’s sake Mia, she has weird opinions.’ I thought and shrugged again with that thought.

 

-

-

-

-

-

 

“I’ll leave you two ladies here for a while, I’ll go to the bathroom. Wait for me here okay? You two behave!”Leeteuk oppa said and left all the shopping bags we had with us because we’re sitting on the chairs of Starbucks and went walking really fast.

 

“I had so much fun today Mia, I didn’t know that we have a lot in common and we’ll be really close to each other in just a day. I’m glad that I’ve known you better and I’m happy for you and Leeteuk oppa too.” I said. ‘I myself didn’t think that the two of us will be really close, she’s really nice and I treat her as my big sister now.’

 

“Yeah! I’m happy that you’ve enjoyed it and at least I did make you happy and cheered you up. Because I know what happened to you these past few days, Leeteuk was really worried about you that’s why he asked me to cheer you up today even if it’s our monthsary today. I obviously said yes to it because I wanted to help, your oppa really cares for you Ha Rin and I care for you too.” She said while rubbing my back with comfort. I just nodded and smiled at her.

 

“Remember that if you have a problem, don’t hesitate on asking for my advice or help. If you need me just call me our send me a message, you have my number now right?” I nodded.“Can you do me a favor Ha Rin?”

 

“Sure, what is it?” Icuriously asked her.

 

“Can you call me Unnie? Because Leeteuk taught me that you call your older sister Unnie in Korean, so I would love it if you’ll call me that too.” She said hoping that I’d say yes.

 

“Sure! That would be cool, calling someone unnie who isn’t a Korean would be nice. Right unnie?” I told her and she hugged me delighted.

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

Mia’s POV

 

“I had so much fun today Mia, I didn’t know that we have a lot in common and we’ll be really close to each other in just a day. I’m glad that I’ve known you better and I’m happy for you and Leeteuk oppa too.” Ha Rin said, after Leeteuk had left. ‘It’s good that she had fun today, I’ve done what I said I should do then.’ I thought.

 

“Yeah! I’m happy that you’ve enjoyed it and at least I did make you happy and cheered you up. Because I know what happened to you these past few days, Leeteuk was really worried about you that’s why he asked me to cheer you up today even if it’s our monthsary. I obviously said yes to it because I wanted to help, your oppa really cares for you Ha Rin and I care for you too.” I said while rubbing her back with comfort. She nodded and smiled.

 

“Remember that if you have a problem, don’t hesitate on asking for my advice or help. If you need me just call me our send me a message, you have my number now right?” She nodded. “Can you do me a favor Ha Rin?”

 

“Sure, what is it?”

 

“Can you call me Unnie? Because Leeteuk taught me that you call your older sister Unnie in Korean, so I would love it if you’ll call me that too.” ‘I hope she’d say yes, I wanted to have a little sister ever since I was a kid.’ I thought.

 

“Sure! That would be cool, calling someone unnie who isn’t a Korean would be nice. Right unnie?” She said and I hugged her because I was delighted that she said yes.

 

End of Mia’s POV

 

Leeteuk’s POV

 

I excused myself and lied that I had to go to the bathroom because I want the two of them to talk and be closer to each other. I went round Starbucks and sat not so far away from them so I can hear what they’ll talk about.

 

“I had so much fun today Mia, I didn’t know that we have a lot in common and we’ll be really close to each other in just a day. I’m glad that I’ve known you better and I’m happy for you and Leeteuk oppa too.” Ha Rin said. ‘Me too, I’m somewhat surprise on how they got along with each other. Ha Rin must have liked her too, and she was really nice to her.’ I thought as I continued to listen to their conversation.

 

“Yeah! I’m happy that you’ve enjoyed it and at least I did make you happy and cheered you up. Because I know what happened to you these past few days, Leeteuk was really worried about you that’s why he asked me to cheer you up today even if it’s our monthsary today. I obviously said yes to it because I wanted to help, your oppa really cares for you Ha Rin and I care for you too.” Mia said and rubbed Ha Rin’s back with comfort. Ha Rin nodded and smiled at her.

 

“Remember that if you have a problem, don’t hesitate on asking for my advice or help. If you need me just call me our send me a message, you have my number now right?” Ha Rin nodded.“Can you do me a favor Ha Rin?”

 

“Sure, what is it?” Ha Rin asked her with curiosity.

 

“Can you call me Unnie? Because Leeteuk taught me that you call your older sister Unnie in Korean, so I would love it if you’ll call me that too.” Mia said with hope in her eyes.

 

“Sure! That would be cool, calling someone unnie who isn’t a Korean would be nice. Right unnie?” Ha Rin told her and Mia hugged her delighted.

 

Awww! Seeing the two most special people in my life getting along makes me relieved. I’m really smart to have thought about this plan. It actually worked. ‘Good Job Park Leeteuk.’ I praised myself.

 

“Hey ladies, are ready to go? Its getting late, we should be going home now.” I showed up with a frappe in my hand.

 

“Where were you?” They asked me in unison. ‘Wow! They really are closer now.’

 

“The line in the bathroom was long so I had to wait for so long. Let’s go now.” I changed the topic so they won’t notice that I was just there listening to everything. I grabbed all their shopping bags and walked away from them.

 

-

-

-

-

 

“Go down now Ha Rin, its late already you have school tomorrow and I don’t want you to be late tomorrow okay?” I told Ha Rin, because we’re now in front of their house after we dropped Mia off her house, and I’m waiting for Ha Rin to go down.

 

She hugged me and said, “Thank you for today oppa, you knew who and what I needed to cheer me up. I’m pleased that you’ve introduced me to Mia unnie and now I’m closer to her. She’s different from everyone, I like her.” She broke the hug and smiled at me.

 

“I know dongsaeng. Thank you for being nice to her and you’ve given her a chance to be closer to you. I appreciate that.”

 

“No problem oppa. But don’t think that I didn’t know what you did earlier in the mall okay? I know you too well to not notice.” Ha Rin said smirking at me. ‘She knew it all along.’

 

“How did you know?”

 

“We have TELEPATHY remember?” She laughed. “Okay, good night oppa! Thanks again, saranghae!” She hugged me again and went out of my car.

 

‘Yeah, it’s absolutely TELEPATHY.’ I thought satisfied that I made Ha Rin happy today,

 

End of Leeteuk’s POV

 

---

 

Okay! I know there were a lot of repetitions between their conversation. I just wanted you guys to know all their thoughts about one another! :) I hope you still liked it! COMMENTS ARE LOVED! ♥