Come Back With Me

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

 

[Play the song: I’m Really Hurt by T-ARA]

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

It’s been a week after all the fun and hang-outs we all had, now its time for all of us to study for our MOCK Exams which will be next week on our first day back in school. So I’m here stuck in my room revising for almost everything, while my parents and my siblings since they just came yesterday from their vacation in Vienna were in the living room relaxing and laughing among their selves with Doojoon and Nikki unnie.

 

Then there was a sudden knock on my door. “Noona! Dad wants you downstairs.” My brother Soo Rin said I stood up and followed him downstairs.

 

“What is it that you want from me dad?” I asked as I sat beside Nikki unnie and got some chips from her.

 

“Go with your mom and your unnie to get some groceries for our special dinner tonight. Come with them too, Doojoon.” My dad said and turned to Doojoon who nodded immediately.

 

“Okay, but what’s special about tonight’s dinner appa?” I asked curiously.

 

“You’ll see.” My dad said and continued watching the movie.

 

-

-

-

-

 

After all the cooking and preparations for tonight’s dinner, we’re finally eating together in our dinning table.

 

“Now that we’re almost finished on our dinner, I think its time for me to tell you my announcements for tonight.”  My dad began.

 

‘Is this just like his announcement before we leave Korea? No! I don’t want to leave London yet. All my friends are here and they’re special to me, especially this one person.’ I nervously thought.

 

“I have two announcements to make, one is good news but the other one isn’t.” My dad said and stopped.

 

“Aigoo!~ Stop with all the suspense appa! Tell us now!” I said impatiently.

 

My dad sighed, “My good news is, your Nikki unnie would be staying here with us for good because I’ve found her a job in my company. The bad news is, Doojoon would be leaving us tomorrow because he has to come back in Korea earlier to celebrate the New Year with his parents.” My dad finally told us his announcement.

 

Strange enough but upon hearing Doojoon oppa’s departure tomorrow, I didn’t feel sad or anything in fact I’m okay with it because from the beginning I know that he won’t be staying with us for long. But when I heard about Nikki unnie staying with us for good I’m really happy with that.

 

After our dinner Nikki unnie and I washed the dishes and we went to OUR room now that she’s staying with us will be sharing my room.

 

“We’re finally together again unnie!!~ YAY!” I exclaimed as I jumped up and down happily.

 

“I know! And thanks to your dad I finally got a job.” Nikki unnie said thankfully and smiled at me.

 

I checked my phone to see if Key oppa had any missed calls but there isn’t so I just threw my phone on my bed. ‘Aissh!~ he hasn’t called yet? Maybe he’s already asleep.’ I thought trying to convince myself.

 

Yes, Key oppa and I were always on the phone talking to each other until we want to after our sleepover last week. Since now that I think I like him, I always want to talk to him or see him all the time. We can’t see each other for now because my parents are back and they want me to study so we have no choice to just talk on the phone to check on each other everyday.

 

“What’s wrong with you? Key’s hasn’t called you yet am I right?” Nikki unnie asked when she noticed my frowning face.

 

I shook my head as a no, “Maybe he’s just busy or he’s sleeping already. Why don’t you help Doojoon in his room? I know he’s packing his bags now.” Nikki unnie said as she opened the door for me.

 

“Help him? Or talk to him?” I asked her as I stood up by our room’s door.

 

“Same thing!” She said and giggled as she pushed me outside our room and locked the door behind me. ‘Aiissh!~ So immature!’ I thought as I knocked on Doojoon’s door.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

 

Doojoon’s POV

 

 

I was packing up when I heard a sudden knock on my door. “Come in!” I said and Ha Rin was there, and went inside as she sat down on the floor across me.

 

“Need help?” Ha Rin asked but she didn’t let me answer because she started folding my clothes.

 

“Thanks!” I said and smiled at her as she smiled back and continued helping me. ‘I’ll miss her smile like that.’ I thought and stayed silent as I stare at Ha Rin.

 

She noticed me staring and she looked at me, “Is there something on my face?” Ha Rin asked.

 

“No, there’s nothing on your face, its pretty as it is. I just realized how much I’ll miss you now that I’m leaving tomorrow.” I said sincerely.

 

Ha Rin giggled, “You know what, stop being so dramatic, acting doesn’t suit you that much.” She said avoiding the topic.

 

“No, I’m not acting, I’m serious Ha Rin. I’m telling you the truth, I’ll miss you, A LOT!” I said emphasizing on A LOT.

 

“Whatever you say Doojoon.” Ha Rin said not looking at me.

 

“Doojoon? Where did oppa go?” I asked sounding disappointed.

 

“Aigoo, whatever you say OPPA!” Ha Rin said and laughed at me.

 

“I guess my second chance’s gone now huh?” I asked being serious again. Ha Rin looked at me sadly, “You’re leaving me again anyways, and nothing will happen if we get back together.” She said and looked down.

 

“There is Ha Rin, this time around I promise we’ll work things out better.” I said trying to convince her, I guess I still have a chance for now.

 

“I’ve heard that before from you too. I’m tired of getting promises broken, especially if it’s from you Doojoon.” Ha Rin said and I can see that she’s about to cry but she’s holding it in.

 

“But I can change that Ha Rin, I’ll be better for you. That’s how much I love you. Don’t you love me anymore?” I asked and stood up to let her face me.

 

“You know what, to tell you honestly. I gave you a second chance because when I first saw you here and after hearing your explanation I felt that I still love you and I want you back.” Ha Rin said and tears fell from her eyes.

 

“Why don’t we get back together if you said you love me?” I asked.

 

“I’m not finished yet. I loved you but now, after realizing that you’ll just leave me again I thought I should just stop loving you because I’m tired of getting hurt. I’m tired of getting hurt because of you.” Ha Rin said as she cried more.

 

“No Ha Rin, I know you still love me even just a little bit. I can feel it.” I said

 

“You’re wrong about that then.” Ha Rin argued.

 

“For me to know, let’s leave together tomorrow. Come back with me in Korea, if we’re there we can get back to each other without having any worries because if you’re with me everything will be the same like before.” I said and pulled her in for a hug, but she immediately let go and stormed out of my room.

 

 

End of Doojoon’s POV

 

 

 

---