Nugu?

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

“Bye Key oppa! See you later!~” I said good bye to Key oppa as he walked out of our house.

 

“How did your practice with him go?” Said a familiar voice and when I turned to see who it was, it was Leeteuk oppa already sitting beside me grinning.

 

“Oh! How come you’re here now oppa? Don’t you have work today?” I asked him seeing that he’s not in his proper outfit for work yet.

 

“I can come a little later today, I want to sit and chat with my dongsaeng for a while. I can do that right?” He said and pinched my cheek lightly. I looked at him smiling brightly knowing that he’s here for us to talk.

 

He suddenly frowned, “Why are your eyes swollen dongsaeng? Did Key made you cry? Since you two were here together before I came.” He said suspiciously.

 

“No oppa! Its not because of Key oppa, in fact he did something good for me today.” I said and turned to continue watching the show Key oppa and I were watching earlier.

 

Leeteuk oppa then turned off the television and made me face him again. “Yah! Why did you do that? Can’t you see that I was watching?” I was about to get the remote from his hands but he hid it behind his back.

 

“No, you’re not watching anything unless you tell me what’s going on in your life. We haven’t talk in ages and now I’m here, so tell me EVERYTHING.” He said emphasizing on the word ‘EVERYTHING’.

 

“FINE!” I raised both of my hands like an ‘I surrender’ gesture and sighed in defeat. ‘I can never win in conversations like this with Teukie oppa.’ I thought.

 

“I was crying because I told Key oppa about my break-up with Onew oppa.” I looked down. Although, Leeteuk oppa’s reaction was unexpected as he began to laugh with his hands clapping and said between laughs, “We were right all along!~ Aigoo!” not looking very surprise at all.

 

I punched his arm lightly. “YAH! What’s so laughable about that?! You’ve seen how swollen my eyes were from crying and now you seemed to be happy about my break up. Well done oppa. And whose this ‘we’ you’re talking about?” I said and looked at him with anger in my eyes.

 

He immediately stopped laughing and looking at me sadly. ‘A quick change in expression huh oppa?’ I thought annoyingly. “I’m sorry for laughing about your break-up matter dongsaeng, but that’s how relationships are here in England. You date someone for awhile then if you’ve lost you’re interest you’ll stop dating that person. One second you like him, after a month or two you don’t. Simple as that, Thunder and I predicted and knew from the start that this will happen. Remember the time when you were still thinking about saying yes to Onew or not we told you that it won’t last long? This is what we meant when we said that, mianhe dongsaeng.” He said and hugged me tightly.

 

I pulled away, “You knew this will happen all along and you didn’t even tell me?” I asked disappointedly.

 

He sighed. “Thunder and I didn’t tell you because we saw how happy you were when you started liking Onew and we figured not to tell you because we knew you’ll learn from this mistake because we did.” Leeteuk oppa said leaning his back on our couch.

 

“You’ve experienced this before too oppa? Thunder oppa and you?” I asked curiously. “Of course we had, we were just like you before. It also happened when we first came here and after that Thunder swore he’ll never like or even LOVE someone else again. I also thought about that at first but then I met you’re Mia unnie and things just felt different with her.” He said with a nod.

 

“Araso, now I know what to do. Thank you for making me feel even better oppa, you’re the best.” I showed him thumbs up with a smile on my face. ‘It’s true. Leeteuk oppa makes me feel better than anyone else.’ I thought satisfied.

 

“That’s good then. I won’t ask what you’ll do next because I’ll probably know what it’ll be. I just know that you’ll move on and get over this break up like you did with Doojoon. You’re strong dongsaeng, I know that.” He said looking at me proudly and I nodded for his assurance.

 

Leeteuk oppa stood up, “I guess my work here is done. Now I have to go to where my real work is. I’ll see you at your Mini-Concert dongsaeng. Good luck!~” He said and walked briskly out of our house.

 

‘What I said I’ll do the other day is what I’ll really do. FOCUS on my STUDIES. JUST MY STUDIES.’ I thought reassuring myself.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

-

-

-

-

 

Nobody’s POV

 

 

All of the Music Department staff is already in the small hall preparing everything with the performers too including Ha Rin and her friends sitting on the floor in a circle waiting for the concert to start.

 

Ha Rin is sitting with Onew on her right side since they’ve decided to tell their friends about their relationship and Taemin sitting on her left.

 

“Guys, Ha Rin and I have something to tell you.” Onew began sounding very serious.

 

“YAH! You’re not getting married right?!” Taemin asked exaggeratedly. Ha Rin shook her head and half-smiled.

 

“No. It’s the opposite, we b-broke up yesterday.” Onew answered stuttering.

They were all silent with their eyes widened expect for Key since he knew what happened already. Onew noticed Key’s unchanged expression, ‘She probably told him already.’ He thought.

 

“Wait up! But why did you two break up?” Jonghyun was the first one to speak up. “Tell me Ha Rin, did Onew hyung did something bad to you. I can beat him up if you want.” Jonghyun added as he turned to look at Ha Rin and received a quick smack on his head from Minho as he was sitting beside him.

 

“No oppa. its not something like that, Onew oppa and I both wanted this because we thought it’ll be the best for all of us. We’ll just stay friends, just friends.” Ha Rin said with a smile facing everyone around her.

 

“So you’re still cool around each other is that it? No hard feelings?” Taemin asked inquisitively.

 

“Sure we are. Right my friend?” Onew asked Ha Rin. Ha Rin smiled and looked at him. Onew then pinched her cheeks lightly.

 

“Woah!~ You’re the first couple who I know that are still friends just after their break-up.” Jonghyun said unbelievably.

 

“Unnie, I didn’t tell you about this last night because Onew oppa and I wanted to tell everyone all at once. Mianhe.” Ha Rin told Min Young as she noticed her looking sad for her dongsaeng Ha Rin.

 

“It’s alright. But you two are fine right?” Min Young asked both Onew and Ha Rin and the two just nodded at the same time.

 

-

-

 

The concert began and their small hall is packed with people most especially the three girls that started their fan club with more members this time.

 

 

[Play the song ‘Realize’ : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4bj9PliF5w]

 

Onew and Min Young will perform their song ‘Realize’ first and as they sing the audience sang along with them with screams from some girls upon seeing how Onew and Min Young sing to each other.

 

[Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u900WLYFU5g]

 

Jonghyun was the next one to perform with his song, ‘Incomplete’. As he go up the stage screams from girls can be heard already. It gets louder as he sings with a wink from Jonghyun all through out the song.

 

[Play this song ‘Solo’: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivxXg_pcb18]

 

Minho was up next singing his song ‘Solo’. Instant screams from the audience were as expected as he performs the song with some choreography which just melts the hearts of all the girls in the small hall.

 

[Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcsnMUVBlac]

 

The maknae among all the guys were next sitting in front of the piano playing his piece ‘River Flows In You’ and this time not only the girls from the audience but also some of the teachers from backstage as they watched Taemin play the piano with so much passion and grace.

 

[Play this song, ‘I’m Yours’: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD4PEmYKAgs]

 

The last pair to perform was Key and Ha Rin with their duet ‘I’m Yours’. As they started singing Key noticed some posters with their couple name on. So in one interlude of their song he whispered into Ha Rin’s ear saying, “Look at that, we have our own couple name now. KeyRin.” When he did that more screams were heard and Ha Rin just smiled as she continues singing with Key. Everyone might have felt that they have the chemistry on so they watched the two with much awe and the feeling of love in them.

 

The concert ended with so much applause from the audience after Ms. Stanley’s speech saying how everyone worked hard and prepared for the concert to be done with everyone’s satisfaction.

 

 

End of Nobody’s POV

 

 

Key’s POV

 

 

My friends and I were just chatting among ourselves after the concert near the stage as the people leave the hall with some people congratulating us on how great we were at the concert earlier.

 

I suddenly saw someone hugged Ha Rin from the back. This someone then turned Ha Rin around and hugged Ha Rin real tight. “You were amazing up there little cutie!” The person said. I abruptly felt anger ran through my body and I was knitting my eyebrows together as I looked at Ha Rin and the guy who hugged her. ‘Why do I feel like this? I feel jealous and angry at the same time!’ I thought as I balled my fist.

 

“Ooohh!~ Aren’t you a jealous freak Mr. Kim. I knew you like our Ha Rin all along, or maybe it’s more than that.”I heard Ms. Stanley whispered at the back as she fixes the piano and when I turned to look at her, she just winked at me mischievously.

 

“Thanks Jaejoong oppa!” Ha Rin pulled away quickly and dragged her in a corner away from us. I looked away not wanting to see anything more. ‘Jaejoong oppa? Who the hell is this guy hugging Ha Rin just like that?!’ I thought furiously.

 

“Who’s he?” I asked Jonghyun hyung who’s standing beside me. He raised his shoulders and said, “I don’t know.” I just kept quiet wandering by myself.

 

After a few minutes, Ha Rin came back to where we were standing. “Min Young unnie!~ Come on, we have to go now!” Ha Rin yelled for Min Young to hear from the room full of costumes. Min Young then went out running to where we were.

 

“I’m here now. Where are we going?” Min Young asked.

 

“Jaejoong oppa and Yunho oppa are treating us dinner tonight! They’re both waiting for us by the door and they’ll drive us home too, don’t worry. Leeteuk oppa, Mia unnie and Thunder oppa went to the restaurant first.” Ha Rin said and pulled Min Young with her who looked excited without saying any word to us 5 guys who were left there confused.

 

“What about us?” Taemin asked wanting to go with the two girls. Ha Rin and Min Young stopped.

 

“Mianhe oppadeul, we’ll eat out next time okay? See you tomorrow!~  Bye!~” Ha Rin said and the two girls waved bye to us and ran to where that Jaejoong guy and Yunho guy were standing by the door.

 

Onew hyung shrugged, “I guess we’ll eat dinner together without Min Young and Ha Rin then. Let’s go.” He said and all of us went out the small hall together.

 

-

-

-

 

Our last day of autumn term ended and we decided we’ll eat at the ice cream shop, Baskin Robins near our school. We talked about different topics while were at the shop but Ha Rin had to leave first because her mom wants her back home early. So I volunteered to walk her home today.

 

As we’re walking I thought I should open a topic for us to talk about first so I did. “Are you sure you’re alright with your break-up with Onew hyung Ha Rin? Do you think you’ll be in a new relationship again anytime soon?” I asked cautiously.

 

Ha Rin chuckled, “Yes. Onew oppa and I are both fine so don’t worry okay? And about the new relationship thing, I would say pass on that. I don’t EVER want to be in a relationship again. I’d rather just focus on my studies and excel in school more with you and the others with me since you’re my friends.” Ha Rin said truthfully.

 

‘Right. Friends.’ I thought regretting that I asked that question.

End of Key’s POV

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

“Bye oppa! Thanks for walking me home and enjoy you’re Christmas vacation.” I said as I hugged him and pulled away afterwards.

 

He smiled and said, “Sure! You too! Take care!” He turned and walked away, I then entered the house seeing my mom and my siblings cleaning around the house.

 

“Oh! You’re here now Ha Rin. Go and change so you can start helping on cleaning the house too.” My mom said when she saw me by the door.

 

“What is all these cleaning for umma?” I asked. She stayed silent and just motioned me to go upstairs and change.

 

When I was in my room I figured what the reason might be after seeing my mom cleaning the house TOO MUCH. We do this if someone’s coming to visit our house but I don’t know anyone else who would visit us here now that we’re in London.

 

‘Someone’s coming? Who?’ I wondered as I felt nervous and excited at the same time.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

---