Sick

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

 

[Play this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Zm8uD4y44]

 

 

No One’s POV

 

After the talk that Ha Rin and Nikki had, Nikki suggested that they should watch some movies or dramas to cheer Ha Rin up. Ha Rin agreed to it, it’s a good thing that Ha Rin has everything inside her room that they need, a flat screen TV and a DVD Player. Ha Rin’s room isn’t that big but it’s just the right size and space for a teenager like her. The desks of her laptop near the door, and her bookshelf beside the TV and her queen sized bed, and the AC just above it, Ha Rin wanted it that way, so she’s happy with her room.

 

[Ha Rin’s Bedroom:http://www.samulco.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/girls-bedroom-1.jpg]

 

End of No One’s POV

 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

It’s now 4pm in the afternoon, and my cousin decided to stay with us overnight, because she still wants to cheer me up. Even after all the movies and dramas we’ve watch she still wants to cheer me up. That’s one of her personalities that I love so much, she never leaves my side whenever I need her.

 

“Unnie, it’s already 4pm, aren’t you hungry? We didn’t have our lunch yet.” I asked her. We didn’t have lunch because we’re too lazy to go down and eat.

 

“Yeah, I’m a bit hungry actually. Do you want to go to the park? Let’s buy food in the mini store there”.

 

“But Unnie, we’re trying to save money remember? I don’t think umma or appa will let me buy food, to think that we have a lot of food stock there downstairs. I’ll pass today, you can go if you want unnie.” I told her, and yes I want to go the park, so I can relax outside our house but I know they won’t allow me. Sigh.

 

“No! You’re coming with me. They won’t know that we’ll eat something, I have my money with me. I’ll treat you today, don’t worry I got your back sis.” She winked at me.

 

She dragged me downstairs, and we found my mom and dad watching a variety show in the living room. “Uncle, can we go to the park? We have nothing to do here anyways, we’ll do some walking and exercise.” Nikki unnie enthusiastically asked my dad with a big smile on her face.

 

“Sure you can girls, but be sure to be back here before dinner okay? Don’t stay late outside, it’s dangerous”. My dad unexpectedly said yes, with that me and Nikki unnie went running outside.

 

 

--AT THE PARK--

 

We sat on one of the benches near the basketball court with our ice cream in our hands. Hmm, the weather doesn’t look so good today, I think it’s going to rain.

 

“See Ha Rin, I told you we can go here.” Nikki unnie chuckled while her ice cream.

 

“Yeah! I can’t believe appa said yes just because you had that big smile on your face”. I laughed with her.

 

“So, what’s the other thing that’s bothering you Ha Rin, its Doojoon right? Tell me.” Nikki unnie asked. ‘How did she know about that? I thought I was doing a good job hiding it from her. But I was wrong, aiish!’ I thought.

 

“Aissh! I’m not going to tell you about that, but you found out, so fine”.

 

“So there’s something wrong! I knew it! What did he do? Did he cheat on you? Did he hurt you? What happened? Tell me! Pali! So I can kick his and punch him to death”. My unnie asked all these questions. ‘Aigoo! Paranoid much?!’ I thought.

 

“Aigoo unnie! How many questions are you planning to ask me? You’re being a paranoid again. Nothing’s wrong, and he didn’t hurt or cheat on me or something. It’s just that, he’s too busy with all his training and other activities in school, so I barely talk to him during weekends. He didn’t even send me one single text message this weekend. I understand that he’s busy, that’s why I’m not bothering him. He might think that I’m too demanding, so I just let it go and don’t think about it as much as I could”. I told her what’s on my mind, ‘I miss him’ I sadly thought.

 

“Mianhe dongsaeng, I thought it was something like that. That’s normal you know, because both of you have different responsibilities inside or outside your school. It’s mature and responsible of you as his girlfriend to understand and not complain to him about it. Don’t worry, you can still see him in school anyways right? So cheer up and don’t be sad, weekends only last for 2 days and you’re with him in school for 5 days just think that way okay?”

 

“Araso unnie, kumawo!” I hugged her. I felt so much better, not that I’ve told her how I was with Doojoon Oppa.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

 

No One’s POV

 

The two of them started to play around the park like little kids, they played on the swings, seesaw and tried some hoops on the basketball court, and they had fun and didn’t realize that it’s already getting late.

 

It began to rain, and the two decided to play even if it’s raining, they didn’t care. When they arrived home Ha Rin’s family just finished eating their dinner.

 

“Ha Rin-ah, Nikki-yah what happened to the two of you? Why are soaking wet? Aigoo, go take a shower and have your dinner. You have school tomorrow Ha Rin, you have to go to bed early”. Ha Rin’s mom said as she opened the door for the two young ladies.

 

The two of them just laughed, and went upstairs. Nikki showered first, while Ha Rin was waiting for Nikki to finish she thought about how she had fun today. ‘This is one of the best girl bonding me and Nikki Unnie had. I owe her one for today’. She drifted to her sleep without realizing, Nikki came out and saw Ha Rin’s sleeping figure on her bed.

 

“Aigoo, she must be tired. I’ll let her sleep.” Nikki said while putting Ha Rin’s blanket over her and went downstairs to eat her dinner.

 

End of No One’s POV

 

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

 

Doojoon’s POV

 

A week of school again, and I’m walking my way to school. I suddenly thought about Ha Rin, I can finally see her after all the training I had this weekend. I didn’t even get the chance to hold my phone for 1 minute and talk to her because I was so busy. I hope she’s not mad at me and she still understands. ‘I can’t wait to see you Ha Rin.’ I smiled.

 

-

-

-

-

-

 

When I arrived in our classroom, I frowned when I saw Ha Rin’s seat beside mine still empty. ‘She’s late maybe. I’ll just wait for her to arrive.’

 

Our class will start in 10 minutes, and Ha Rin hasn’t arrived yet, our teacher has done calling for our names to check if we’re all here, and she marked Ha Rin as absent for today. ‘She’s absent? That’s strange; she’s not the type of girl who misses school for no reason. She misses school if she doesn’t want to come sometimes, but I didn’t expect her to be absent today’. I kept thinking while our class was going on, and I’ve decided to check on her later.

 

End of Doojoon’s POV

 

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

“Ha Rin-ah! Ha Rin-ah, wake up its time for breakfast”. I heard my mom, while hitting my arm. “What time is it?” I asked her while rubbing my eyes. “8 am now come on its time to eat.” ‘8 am?! I’m late for school’. “What?! Why didn’t you wake me up for school umma?!” I immediately sat up, but I felt pain in my head. I realized that I was still on the same clothes that I had on last night.

 

“What happened to me Umma? Where’s Nikki Unnie?” I asked my mom, curious because Unnie wasn’t beside me anymore.

 

“You’re sick Ha Rin-ah, you had fever because you’ve fallen asleep while waiting for Nikki to finish showering last night. She already left early in the morning, because she needs to go home. Can you stand up Ha Rin? Or you want to eat your breakfast here?”

 

“I can’t mom, I don’t feel good and my head hurts a lot. You can leave the food and my medicine here. I’ll eat later, I think I need more sleep, I feel tired. Thanks umma!” I said, and sleep again.

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

 

No One’s POV

 

Ha Rin’s still sick and never left her room for the whole day, and she was left at home because her parents and her siblings needed to visit her grandparents today. Ha Rin said she’s fine staying at home, so her mom left her food tray near her table with her medicine.

 

-

-

-

 

Doojoon went home straight after school, and tried calling Ha Rin’s house but no one’s picking up. He gave up after so many times of trying, and decided to text Ha Rin’s phone. He waited, but Ha Rin didn’t reply. ‘That’s strange, she usually replies to me after 3 minutes, is there something wrong Ha Rin?’ He thought worriedly, because he doesn’t know how Ha Rin’s doing until now.

 

He tried calling Ha Rin’s phone too, but it was off. ‘That’s why; she’s not replying in any of my texts, is she ignoring me because she’s mad? I’m so worried, I can’t even think straight!’ Doojoon let out a heavy sigh and slammed his table because of frustration.

 

The day ended with Ha Rin still sick and not feeling well, and Doojoon still doesn’t know that Ha Rin is sick and having a hard time because she has a cold and cough too.

 

 

End of No One’s POV

 

---