Announcement

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

[Play This Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0ZtyUwfwu4]

 

Ha Rin’s POV

 

My family and I had a long and fun weekend with Nikki unnie and Doojoon oppa with us. We all did so many things together, which were fun but unusual at the same time. I can say that it was one of my best weekends ever.

 

-

-

-

We’re on our third lesson when someone knocked on our classroom door. Mrs. Jung frowned because she doesn’t like it when someone interrupts in her class especially when she’s in the middle of explaining something to us.

 

“What do you want?” Mrs. Jung asked.

 

“Sorry for interrupting your class Mrs. Jung, but the office sent me here to tell Ms. Ha Rin-sshi that her parents came to fetch her together with Doojoon-sshi.” The student said who looked like our senior.

 

“Whaaaatt?!” Doojoon oppa and I shouted in unison.

 

“Go now you two, you’re wasting my time.” Mrs. Jung told us.

 

We both nodded and went out together. The student handed me a note and then left. Doojoon oppa and I stood by the hallways and I read what the note says.

 

‘Ha Rin-ah, I’m waiting here outside. We have something to do but you won’t be going with Doojoon. Just tell him that we’re inviting his family to have dinner with us tonight in our house. Come now!’

-Umma

 

“You’re not coming with me oppa, my mom wants me to tell you that you’re family is invited for dinner tonight in our house”. I told him.

 

“Really? Okay, I’ll tell my parents. But what’s the occasion? Is it someone’s birthday today?” he asked. ‘Even I don’t know what the occasion is’ I thought.

 

“I don’t know oppa, I have to go now my mom’s waiting. I’ll see you later, annyong!” I said goodbye and rushed outside our school.

 

I saw my mom’s car waiting outside, and then I went in the car. “Hi mom, why did you pick me up so early? What are we going to do?” I asked her then she started driving.

 

“Hi dear, did you tell Doojoon what I said in my note? Nothing, I need your help in the kitchen because we’ll have guests tonight and I can’t do it alone, your dad went somewhere regarding his job”.

 

“Oh, okay. How’s dad’s job hunting by the way? Did he find anything?” I asked her. I hope dad’s job hunting is going well.

 

“Well yeah, he’ll find something soon”. She said smiling at me.

 

-

-

-

-

-

At exactly 5pm, my mom and I finished all the cleaning and cooking we had to do for tonight’s dinner. I smelled like a cooked garlic mixed with onion now, but it was fun.

 

“Mom, what time are they coming by the way?” I asked her so I can prepare and take a shower before they arrive.

 

“By 6:30 maybe, I called Doojoon’s parents a while ago to inform them and invite them personally and they’re coming with Doojoon tonight. But it’s just us, Doojoon’s family and your Nikki unnie. She might be on her way now.” Suddenly the door bell rang, by that I knew that it was Nikki unnie so I went to open the door for her.

 

“Hi Unnie! Umma just mentioned you about coming here. How are you?” I hugged her.

 

“Eeww dongsaeng, you smell bad. What did you do? Take a shower please, you stink”. She laughed and went to hug my mom.

 

“Yah! Unnie! That was rude, that’s not the way you should greet your favorite dongsaeng.” I pouted.

 

“Aigoo! Don’t try to act cute Ha Rin, I’m sorry okay, but you know that you smell bad so go and take a shower.” She pinched my cheek and laughed.

 

“Araso, come to my room and pick what I should wear for tonight okay?” I told her and went upstairs.

 

“Okay, take your time! You can stay in the shower as long as you want.” I laughed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

-

-

-

I finished after 35 minutes in the bathroom and saw my clothes on my bed which was probably picked by Nikki unnie, but she wasn’t there in my room. The clothes that she picked are not that formal but just the right one for this dinner tonight. What’s so special about it that Doojoon Oppa’s family should be here with us too?

 

[Ha Rin’s Wearing: http://www.irenelim.com/fashion/images/ruffle-front-casual-dress-b.jpg]

 

After I’ve changed and put on a light make-up and my perfume on, I went downstairs to see if our guests have arrived already. There I saw Doojoon Oppa’s family and I came up to them to greet them.

 

“Annyonghaseyo Mr. and Mrs. Yoon”, I bowed politely.

 

“Hi Ha Rin, you look beautiful today.” She said and hugged me.

 

I saw Doojoon Oppa smiling, I sat beside him on the couch. “Annyong Oppa!” “Hi Ha Rin, my mom’s right you look beautiful today” he whispered but loud enough for me to hear, I slapped his arm playfully and laughed.

 

My mom called us telling us that it’s time for us to eat, I sat beside Nikki unnie and Doojoon Oppa was sitting across me. Our dinner was amazing, my mom and I really worked hard for it and it was worth it, I ate a lot.

 

“Well, we had our dinner and I hope you all liked it. My wife and my daughter Ha Rin cooked all these food for us. First I’d like to thank Mr. and Mrs. Yoon for coming tonight we invited you because you’re the closest to our family and I have a very important announcement to tell everyone tonight.” My dad said, somehow I felt a bit nervous after he said that he has an announcement to make. I looked at Doojoon Oppa and I saw him looking at me too, and I can tell that he’s nervous too.

 

 

‘What announcement?’ I thought.

 

 

End of Ha Rin’s POV

---

 

Hi!~ I'll appreciate some lovelovelove through your comments! For me to know if you like my story or not so far, but I hope you do! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! <3

--Marie