Excited

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

 

 

---Author’s Note---

 

~> Now that Ha Rin and her family will be going to London, there will be some changes with my writing. If the font is like this: Annyong!This means that they’re having a conversation in English, but if its in Korean it’ll be normal as usual, just like this: Annyong! I hope you enjoy reading this chapter just like the others. Hope you like it!^^

 

 

[Play This Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsuRsaeYNKY]

 

 

No One’s POV

 

It has been 2 weeks, and Ha Rin’s family had been busy preparing for their flight. But Ha Rin and Doojoon still found time and they would meet up in the coffee shop, go to the mall or in Ha Rin’s house so they can spend time together. Even Nikki, she was in Ha Rin’s house for the whole 2 weeks of preparation for their flight, but now the time has come that they have to leave Korea. Nikki came with them to the airport to send Ha Rin and her family off, but Doojoon couldn’t come because of school. They still have 3 hours before the flight, because they arrived and checked in early, so Ha Rin and Nikki went to Starbucks for them to talk.

 

“So, are you ready for your flight dongsaeng?” Nikki asked Ha Rin.

 

“Yeah, I think so unnie. No I don’t know.” Ha Rin said with sadness in her voice.

 

“Oh, come on Ha Rin. We’ve talked about this a million times now, and even Doojoon told you not to worry right?”

 

“Yes, I know. But I can’t help it, can you look after him for me? I just want to see if he’ll really keep his promise or not.” Nikki frowned with what Ha Rin just said.

 

“Don’t get the wrong idea unnie, of course I trust him. I’m just scared not only about my relationship with Doojoon oppa, I’m scared that something will change and you won’t see me as your little sister anymore because I’m gone and we can’t spend time together anymore. This is the first time I’ll live my life without you unnie, you know that. Sure my mom’s there, but still different with you around.” Ha Rin started crying and she didn’t care even if it’s in public, she just needs to cry it all out for once.

 

“Araso, I’ll look out for him for you dongsaeng, don’t worry. Aigoo! There’s nothing to be scared about Ha Rin, I know this is our first time being far away from each other, but don’t you think this will help you be more responsible and mature and you can decide and deal with your problems without me? Sure, I won’t be there physically but I’m just a phone call or a text away Ha Rin. You know that I’ll always be here for you, and I’ll never leave you, you’ll always be my little sister. Remember that aratji? Stop crying now, people are looking, they might think I bullied you. You’re too old to cry in public dongsaeng, come on cheer up!” Nikki said while wiping Ha Rin’s tears.

 

“Who are you texting, Doojoon? Isn’t he in class right now? Texting while in class is prohibited remember?” Nikki asked because she noticed that Ha Rin had been busy texting after all the crying she had earlier.

 

“Well, oppa doesn’t care. It’s my last day anyway, so he’s willing to be in trouble just so he can text me before I leave. Don’t you think is sweet?” Ha Rin laughed and looked happy which pleased Nikki.

 

“The two of you can be really naughty sometimes huh? Well okay, its up to you guys, you looked happy anyways so I won’t mind. What are you guys talking about anyways?”

 

With that, Nikki’s phone vibrated and she received a text from Ha Rin’s mom.

 

-Nikki, you two come here now. We’ll be leaving in 15 minutes, hurry up.

 

“Ha Rin, let’s go. We have 15 minutes before your boarding time, we didn’t realize the time that we spent almost 3 hours just talking here. Come, we have to hurry or else you’ll miss your flight”. They ran until they arrived where Ha Rin’s family are standing.

 

*Flight to London is now boarding, please proceed to Gate 5. Thank You.*

 

“Well, that’s our cue. I guess we have to leave now Nikki. Thanks for coming to send us off today. Take care of yourself while we’re gone okay? Stay in touch, we’ll definitely miss you.” Ha Rin mom said, and hugged Nikki for the last time, Nikki just nodded and began crying.

 

“Yah! Unnie! I thought no one’s going to cry today?” Ha Rin laughed and tried to stop Nikki from crying, but she didn’t and hugged Ha Rin.

 

“Remember all the things I told you okay? Be a good girl and help your mom with all the house chores and study hard so all the English classes you took for 2 weeks will be worth it okay?” Nikki said between sniffs.

 

“Araso unnie, I’ll remember and I won’t forget all of them. Yes I will, you too here okay? Take good care of yourself and always text me or send me messages online. I’ll miss you very much, Saranghae Unnie.” Ha Rin kissed her unnie on the cheek and hugged her tight for the last time and waved good bye and followed her parents to Gate 5.

 

‘Good bye Korea! I’ll come back soon, I promise.’ Ha Rin thought while sitting on her seat on the plane.

 

-

-

-

-

-

 

After a long flight from Korea to London, 11 hours to be exact. Ha Rin and her family finally arrived in London, and her aunt was the one who picked them up from the airport. Before they can rest and arrive at their new home just beside her aunt’s house they have to sit in the van for another hour so Ha Rin decided to take a nap with her iPod on, on their way there.

 

-

-

-

“Ha Rin wake up, we’re here already. Wake up!” Ha Rin heard her mom and nudged her shoulders for her to wake up.

 

Ha Rin woke up while rubbing her eyes and her jaw dropped when she saw how beautiful their new house is. “Wow! This is amazing, its way better than I’ve expected it to be”. Ha Rin said.

 

[Ha Rin’s New House: http://www.real-estate-london-ontario.ca/london-ontario-homes.jpg]

 

“Yah! Close your mouth and stop admiring your new home and start unpacking your stuff. Pali!” someone standing by the door said.

 

“Teukie Oppa!!!” Ha Rin ran and hugged her cousin, one of her favorites. Well she loves all her cousins and relatives.

 

“Hey! Slow down kid. Wow! You’ve grown so much, I haven’t seen you for a long time. You look like a real teenage girl now, you’re really pretty dongsaeng! Wah! I’ve missed you so much”. Leeteuk complimented his dongsaeng and hugged her too.

 

“Too much compliment oppa, I don’t like it. You don’t look so bad yourself you’re a full grown man now, but still dorky and immature. You look handsome too!” Ha Rin laughed.

 

“Yah! You two, stop complimenting yourselves and start unpacking your things and go to your room Ha Rin. Leeteuk, help her with her luggage and show her, her room.” Leeteuk’s mom scolded and commanded the two at the same time. The two nodded and went upstairs in Ha Rin’s new room.

 

Leeteuk opened the door and there it showed Ha Rin’s new room. “Welcome to your new room Ha Rin. I hope you like it, me, umma and Thunder decorated this just for you.”

 

[Ha Rin’s New Bedroom: http://lh3.ggpht.com/jessicacwaks/R_zfxfZBpGI/AAAAAAAACZk/YIiRD-E9w9c/image[21].png]

 

“Ne, Ha Rin I hope you like it. We really worked hard to make this beautiful room for you”. Thunder said, who stood up and hugged Ha Rin.

 

“Wow Cheondung Oppa, or should I say Thunder Oppa, you too has changed so much like you brother, well physically. Yes, I like this room, in fact I love it. Thank you.” Ha Rin smiled and hugged her two cousins.

 

“We’ll leave you here for a while, to have some time for yourself. Unpack your things too, and come downstairs, Umma’s preparing our dinner for tonight”. Leeteuk said, smiling at Ha Rin and then closed the door.

 

Ha Rin looked around her new room while sitting on her bed and admired her room for a while. ‘Living here may not be so bad after all. Hello London!’ Ha Rin thought excited on what will happen to her now that she’s in London.

 

End of No One’s POV

 

---

 

 

Hi everyone!~ I'm sorry for not updating that much in the past 3 days. My classes just started and I was really busy with all my homework and everything. But as a treat, I've updated 2 chapters for you. And I'll have a long weekend so I think I can update you everyday until Monday. Thanks for the comment and I'm hoping to see more and subscribers as well. Thank you very much! Give my story some LOVE!

--Marie