BANG!

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

[Play any HSM song to feel more of the chapter’s atmosphere.]

 

 

No One’s POV

 

This day is the most hectic day for everyone. All of the cast members and crew have something to do and Ha Rin and her friends didn’t have the time to see each other for at least 5 minutes during their break times.

 

Taemin would be rehearsing all day to study the songs he has to play for their school play as he is the pianist for his character. This wasn’t that difficult for Taemin as he knew how to play the piano ever since he was a kid. He even memorized some part of the song and didn’t look at the music sheet after a few rehearsals he has done.

 

As for the jocks of the their school play, mainly Onew, Minho and Key they had to rehearse some basketball routines together for half of the day starting from 7:30 am till noon. And this was the time when Minho knew he had to confront Key about something, so he did.

 

They were on break, and Minho and Key were sitting next to each other. “Hyung.” Minho called Key’s attention while Key was busy wiping his sweat all over his face. “Hmm?” Key replied monotonously.

 

“Can I ask you something?” Minho asked.

 

“Sure! What is it?” Key said looking at Minho.

 

“Its about Ha Rin.” Minho said unsure on how Key would react.

 

“What about her?” Key asked confidently, but he was nervous all of a sudden upon hearing Ha Rin’s name and he didn’t know why. ‘Why did I start to get so nervous if Ha Rin is the topic?’ Key thought asking himself.

 

“Do you like her? Its just that I can feel that there’s something you’re hiding from us. And I saw you two once too. What’s the truth about it hyung?” Minho asked looking really curious while looking at Key.

 

Key widened his eyes while Minho was talking and he abruptly thought about what to say to Minho. “What are you talking about?” Key asked pretending not to know what Minho was on about. ‘Did he see us near the small tent before?’ Key thought.

 

“Okay, I’ll explain to you why I got this idea.” Minho said.

 

End of No One’s POV

 

Minho’s POV

 

--FLASHBACK—

 

After Key hyung and Ha Rin went off together I told Jonghyun hyung that I had to go too because I need to help Mr. Lyon do something for P.E.

 

“Thanks sir!”I thanked Mr. Lyon and went to go to lesson as I was 5 minutes late already and I didn’t want to get in trouble.

 

As I was walking I saw two familiar figures near the small tent I was a bit far away from them so I didn’t hear what they were talking about. I walked a few more steps closer and then I realize and said, “Key and Ha Rin? I thought they went before us?” I watched them talk but what surprised me was when I saw them hugged each other so tight for quite some time. ‘What was that for?’ I thought. I went running inside the block afraid that they would see me.

 

--END OF FLASHBACK—

 

End of Minho’s POV

 

 

 

 

No One’s POV

 

“Oh! That?” Key said and tried to laugh it off. ‘He saw that?!’ Key thought surprised.

 

Minho nodded and waited for Key to have his explanation about it. “That was when I talked to her privately about how she was after acting so strange. But that’s just it, nothing happened after.” Key explained hoping it would convince Minho.

 

“Ah! So that’s why! Aigoo! I’m so stupid to think that you would like Ha Rin right? You wouldn’t like her anyway; she’s with our Onew hyung now.” Minho said laughing at himself.

 

“Yeah, right.” Key said coldly. ‘Yeah, I shouldn’t like her.’ Key thought.

 

After their conversation, Minho was at ease now but he left Key thinking to himself making everything more confusing to him because now he’s too stress enough to think about things.

 

As for Min Young, she has to help the crew prepare for the props that they would be using for their school play all throughout the day. Jonghyun is rehearsing with the other dancers in the morning and help Min Young with the props after lunch.

 

Ha Rin on the other hand is rehearsing for her solo songs that she has to sing and meet up with Onew after lunch and after his basketball routine rehearsals with the guys, and have their rehearsal for the songs they have to sing together.

 

During Onew and Ha Rin’s rehearsals in the afternoon, they didn’t even have the time to talk to each other and ask how the day was because Ms. Stanley was rushing their rehearsals; she didn’t even give them a break even for a minute. Although, Onew would be staring at Ha Rin for a long time and Ha Rin would too. Or, they would be holding each other’s hand tightly without the teacher’s knowledge.

 

 

After school, all of them rehearse for the song and dance performance where everyone is involved. After a few practices, Mrs. Milne silenced everyone and stood up the stage and said, “Attention everyone! I know today has been tough for all of us and I appreciate all your efforts. So I’ve thought of having a run through today, which would be fine right?” Everyone just nodded but still shocked most especially Onew and Ha Rin.

 

‘No way!’ Ha Rin thought.

 

‘Not now!’ Onew thought.

 

“That’s great! But, before that I would like to talk to our two main leads for a minute. Onew? Ha Rin? Come with me for a while. Prepare everything everyone!” Mrs. Milne said and everyone was left speechless and curious about what Mrs. Milne needed to talk about with Onew and Ha Rin this time. Especially, Key, Min Young, Minho, Jonghyun and Taemin who exchanged glances at each other except for Key who was avoiding their look and thought to himself. ‘What is it about this time?’

 

 

Their run through started and everyone gave their best in their performances especially the cast who had some lines to deliver. Some people made mistakes in their dance routines but it wasn’t that obvious so they continued. They say their lines with confidence and in their characters, but they would accidentally miss or forget some lines and Mrs. Milne had to prompt them. But all the KOREANS in the cast were amazing, it was just a run through but they took this as it was the real performance and this impressed Mrs. Milne so much.

 

[Play the song: Breaking Free]

 

As Onew and Ha Rin were singing ‘Breaking Free’ they both knew that their kiss is about to come and this made them more panicky and they were both sweating so much. The song has ended and it’s time for them to do what Mrs. Milne had been waiting for.

 

Onew started to lean in and Ha Rin closed her eyes. Onew was just an inch away and everyone was silent as they thought of something to their selves alone. Especially, Key who had his eyes wide open, Min Young, Taemin, Jonghyun and Minho has the same shocked expression and had their thoughts.

 

‘No way! He wouldn’t!’ Key thought angrily and frowned.

 

‘OMO! Their first kiss!’ Min Young squealed in her mind happily.

 

‘Hyung! FIGHTING!~’ Taemin, Jonghyun and Minho thought and exchanged a quick look at each other.

 

Onew kissed Ha Rin’s lips softly and hugged her closer to him and the couple shared their first kiss but then, BANG! A loud crash was heard and it made everyone jumped and was startled. Onew and Ha Rin stopped immediately and stood away from each other and face the other way to hide their blushing faces.

 

‘Aigoo! He totally kissed me in front of everyone! It felt good though. But where did that loud crash came from?’ Ha Rin thought and walked away trying to look at where the sound came from. Ha Rin was staggered when she saw who the person was.

 

End of No One’s POV

 

---

Author’s Note:

 

Hi everyone! Sorry if I’ve disappointed you with my update at some point. Sorry if this chapter wasn’t as good as you’ve expected. I’ll try harder and do better next time. I promise!~ Forgive me!~ -_-