Relationship - Part 2

A New Life That Comes With Love

 

[Play this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP8Ub-_RtLg]

 

 

*AUTHOR’S NOTE*

This is the same day of Ha Rin and Jaejoong’s day at the picnic. Sorry if this chapter won’t be as long as the other chapters okay? JEnjoy reading!

 

 

Min Young’s POV

 

 

Its 5pm in the afternoon and I was here in our living room reading a fashion magazine because I’m bored not knowing what to do next after helping my mom to clean the house all day.

 

My phone vibrated and when I saw the name of the sender my heart automatically skipped a beat. It was Yunho oppa.

 

My little princess!~ Annyong! Dress up nicely tonight okay? Someone will pick you up at 7pm, we’ll meet later tonight. I can’t wait to see you! Take care!

-Yunho oppa

 

‘OMO! Are we going on a date?! OMO!’ I thought feeling overjoyed all over. I quickly went up to my room and took a bubble bath to get ready for my date.

 

After an hour of taking a bath in the bathroom, I finally felt fresh and I opened my closet to look for a dress appropriate for my date tonight. All my clothes and dresses were all over my room after 20 minutes of looking for the perfect dress I’ve finally found the one that I want to wear.

 

I wore it quickly and sit on a chair in front of the mirror to put perfume and a light make up on.

“Dress, checked. Perfume, checked. Make-up, checked. A few accessories, checked. Pouch bag, checked. You’re good to go Shin Min Young.” I said looking at the mirror checking if I forgot something to put on. I checked the clock in my room and the time was 6:50pm, “Great! Just in time, I only have to wait for 10 minutes more.” I said and left my room and went downstairs.

 

“Hmmm. Someone has a date tonight, I guess.” My mom said as she sat on one of our sofas sitting across me with a grin.

 

“Ne, umma.” I answered feeling embarrassed. The doorbell rang and my mom and I went to open the door revealing a limousine in our driveway and a chauffeur standing by it.

 

“Miss Min Young Shin?” The chauffeur asked who has a British accent. I nodded and he helped me enter the limousine.

 

-

-

-

 

We drove along the roads of London and after half an hour of driving the limousine stopped and the door opened with the chauffeur’s hand in front of me to help me out of the limousine.

 

As I stepped out I saw how luxurious the hotel was in front of me. ‘Wow! We’re having our dinner here?’ I wondered not believing what I’m seeing in front of me.

 

I entered the hotel with a waiter by the door. “Are you Miss Min Young Shin?” I nodded with a smile. “Please let me you, Mr. Yunho Jung is waiting for you.”He led the way to the elevator and until the elevator opened revealing the hotel’s restaurant with no one around. There was a red carpet as I stepped out and the orchestra from the side started playing, I can see Yunho oppa sitting at the table on the other side so I began walking to approach him.

 

[Restaurant: http://c0053658.cdn2.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/topten/33/best_restaurants_romantic_views_london_guide.jpg   *IMAGINE THIS WAS DURING THE NIGHT*]

 

End of Min Young’s POV

 

 

 

Yunho’s POV

 

I stood up from my seat as I saw Min Young walk coming to where I am standing. My breath was taken away seeing how gorgeous and elegant Min Young is looking tonight. I can’t help if she would see me stare at her all night.

 

“Yunho oppa? Yunho oppa?” Min Young called out for me as she was already shaking my shoulders. I was awaked by this and smiled at her.

 

“Mianhe, I was just staring at how beautiful you are tonight my little princess.” I said sweetly and Min Young blushed hearing this compliment.

 

[Min Young’s Outfit: http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/21/689/L_p0013668921.jpg]

 

“You look great too oppa. Very handsome.” Ha Rin said amiably. I can’t stop myself from smiling at myself whenever I look at her. I realize that she hasn’t sat yet so I went to pull her chair for her. “Take a seat Min Young-ah, dinner will be served in a few minutes.” I said and she sat down quickly.

[Yunho’s Outfit: http://i.imagehost.org/0194/65b51d855ade1a07c75cc360.jpg]

-

-

-

 

After finishing our dinner, I stood up and approached Min Young from her seat. “May I have this dance?” I said with my hand in front of her. She smiled and took my hand happily.

 

We walked at the center, as we stopped I put my arms around her waist and she put her arms around my neck not looking at me. I turned her face to look at me and smiled as I stare at her freely.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that oppa?” Do I have something on my face?” Min Young asked as she touched her face.

 

I smiled, “Nothing’s wrong with your face. I even think its perfectly beautiful. Have I ever told you how beautiful you are my little princess?” I said admiringly.

 

Min Young blushed instantly and just smiled at me, “Can you tell me why were having this very romantic dinner oppa?” She asked looking at me with serious eyes.

 

“It’s because… I want to say…” I said thinking how I’m suppose to tell her as we dance to the slow music the orchestra was playing. Min Young waited for me to continue.

 

“I… I love you Min Young-ah. Would you be mine my little princess?” I said with hope in my voice.

 

Min Young’s eyes widened and looked shocked to my confession. “I- I l-love you too oppa.” She said as she stutter feeling nervous. ‘She said she loves me too?!’ I thought as I can’t believe what I just heard.

 

“Really?!” I asked again and Min Young nodded. I hugged her tightly feeling really happy and contented that finally, she’s mine and mine only.

 

I let go and pulled her closer to me, I leaned in as I close my eyes and kissed her lips softly with so much love. We ended the night romantically while hugging her tighter not wanting to let go of her arms.

 

 

End of Yunho’s POV

 

 

---