Chapter 9 - One Messed Up Night

Sun Love

 

Jiyong's POV 
 
It was already midnight but Yongbae and Dara are still enjoying each other's company on the dance floor. "I'm concerned." Seungri said staring at the same direction as I am. "Don't be. They know what they're doing. It's their problem not ours." I said. Though deep inside me I'm really wishing that Dara knows what she's doing. 
 
"Where's TOP Hyung?" Daesung asked handing me a drink. "I think he's with BOM at the balcony talking." I said pointing at the direction of the balcony. Yongbae and Dara joined us. "Dara, we're going back to the hotel already. We still need to do unpacking and stuff for work tomorrow." Sohee said waving goodbye to us. "Dara yah! you're such a slavedriver! Like father like daughter!" I . 
 
"So I'm a slavedriver now?" YG said behind me. . I didn't notice him there. He gave me a slap on the back of my head and then shook the hands of Dara's team.  I was massaging the back of my head when YG turned and pointed at me "Take Seungri and drive them to the hotel." YG said. Usually we have a driver and shuttle to do this things for us but I think YG is being extra nice today so I just went along with him. 
 
"Jiyong! Come back soon we're still gonna party!" Dara said raising her drink while winking at me.  Aisshhh this brat getting herself drunk! "Want me to go with you Jiyong?" Yongbae offered. "Ani! Your hands are quite full right now." I said smirking at him. Dara gave me a dagger look while YG laughed. "Hurry!" she shouted. 
 
We went to the parking lot to get the car and then we were off to the hotel. It was 30 minutes away. 5 minutes have passed and Seungri were talking with their guests while I concentrated on my driving "So, will all of you be at Bom's wedding?" Kyuhun blurted out. I hit the brakes and the car behind me almost crashed into ours. "WHAT?!?" I turned and looked at him. "Sorry... I thought... we thought... she said.." Kyuhun said with this confused look. 
 
"You mean she hasn't told you guys yet? Awhile ago she told Dara that she'll tell it tonight." Sohee explained. "I think President Yang already knew I overheard them saying that Bom told him over the phone. Then I heard her saying I'll tell him tonight. I got confused because I thought the President already knew but then she said she was gonna tell again. I didn't bother to ask so we thought it was you guys she was gonna tell it to." 
 
My eyes met with Seungri's who looks like he's in shock. TOP! I'm pretty sure we thought of the same thing. I hurriedly drove to the hotel to drop them off. As soon as Kyuhun closed the car door Seungri opened his window and bid goodbye to our guests "We're sorry but I think we need to go back to the club now." he said. "What's wrong? What's happening?" Sohee asked but I was already speeding my way back to the club. 
 
"! ! !" I said slamming my hand unto the steering wheel. "Hyung! Calm down. We might be over reacting. She might not tell him yet given the timing." Seungri said. I nodded but still I was speeding up. "What if she does? What if she deos. " I kept saying. Seungri was calling Daesung but he wasn't answering. I sped my way back to the club trying to beat every red light but Maknae kept me focused. 
 
Finally we were at the parking lot of the club and after parking the car Maknae and I were running inside the club. "HOW COME NO ONE FREAKING TOLD ME!!!!" I could hear TOP shouting amidst the music. Maknae and I looked at each other and hurried inside.  When we reached the second floor, Yongbae and Daesung are trying to compose TOP who was confronting both the President and Bom who was now crying and being consoled by Dara. 
 
"YOU NEVER GAVE ME THE CHANCE TO EXPLAIN BOM YOU KNEW I DESERVED THAT CHANCE. ALL THESE YEARS.. I TRIED.. I.." TOP said stuttering, I can sense he was holding back his tears. Seungri ran by Bom's side while I stood beside President Yang.  Eyes were now starting to stare at us. "Come on TOP calm down there are a lot of people here." I said. 
 
"THIS IS UNFAIR!" Top said staring at Bom waiting for her to explain. "I... I..." Bom couldn't fight the tears she just sobbed and sobbed. "TOP I was never in the position to tell you the news in the first place.  This was between you and Bom so we were waiting for her to tell you." YG explained in a stern voice. I can feel he was close to hitting TOP for making BOM cry on their first night back in Korea. 
 
"Top, calm down. Please." Dara said holding back her tears too. Yongbae who was still holding TOP glanced at Dara. "Hyung! stop it! You don't want this" Yongbae said.  I think TOP got the feeling that we were ganging up on him that he got more pissed off. "What's happening?" Se7en said approaching us looking concerned because we are now getting the attention of a lot of people. 
 
"FINE!" He said heading towards the exit leaving all of us just staring at his back. "Hyung, let's follow him." Daesung told Yongbae. Yongbae looked at Dara as if asking for permission. "Yes go, Jiyong will take us back to the hotel." Dara said consoling Bom. "I'll come with you." Se7en said. 
 
Se7en, Daesung and Yongbae followed TOP while me and Seungri sat in front of Dara and Bom while YG was talking to Jinu, Sean ad Psy Hyungs. 
 
 
TOP's POV 
 
"It's too late... I'm getting married... It's too late.." Bom's voice lingered to my thoughts as I sped away. I can't breathe, I can't think straight. I don't have anywhere to go to. Where will I go? I looked at my rear view mirror and saw Se7en's car. Aish... those brats are following me. I wanna be alone. 
 
-flashback- 
"We can still try Bom." I said looking into her eyes. "It's too late..." she looked away and stood up. She walked towards the railing of the balcony. I walked behind her and gave her a backhug. "I still love you Bom." I whispered in her ear. "I'm getting married Top, It's too late." she said. I stood frozen from what she said. 
 
I think my heart stopped beating. I took a step backward, I tried to say something but I couldn't. She turned around and tears were already flowing down on her face. 
 
-end of flashback- 
 
I snapped out of my daydream and I saw a puppy crossing the street and then I saw a kid trying to catch it.  I stepped on my break but I was going to fast, I know for sure I'm going to hit it. I kept turning my steering wheel that my car was swerving from here and there.   
 
Everything was going so fast. I did miss the puppy but the kid was trying to catch it that I had to swerve again by then I was gonna hit another car that I turned my steering wheel again. The last thing I knew was my car was going straight for a tree planted on the island of the highway. 
 
CRRRASSSSHHHHH.... then it went black... 
 
 
 
 
Yongbae's POV 
 
We took SE7EN Hyung's car to follow TOP Hyung. We were speeding our way as TOP was really going fast. Daesung was filling Se7en in with what happened back at the club. "Oh ! Bom's getting married?!" he said as soon as Daesung got to that part. 
 
"Yongbae-ah! you didn't know?"he asked me. "No. I just began talking with Dara today, I got startled when TOP barged in and started yelling at YG asking why he didn't tell him when he knew all along." I explained not moving my gaze from Top's car. 
 
"He's really going fast." Daesung said.  "Aish TOP stop this." Se7en said. Then we heard a screech coming from Top's car and we saw it swerving from left to right and swerving again until it hit the tree on the island between the north bound and south bound of the highway. "OH !" Se7en shouted. 
 
"HYUNG!" Daesung said. MY mind went blank and I think I stopped breathing. Se7en rushed out of the car and went to check on Top. "YONGBAE-AH! Help me he's unconcsious!" Se7en screamed snapping me out of my shock. I rushed towards the car and helped unbuckle Top's seatbelt. Blood was coming out from his left temple. 
 
"Yoboseo? We need an ambulance.. " I hear Daesung calling for help.  Then the police came, oh . I reached for my phone and called Jiyong. "Yoboseo?" Jiyong answered. "Ji, Top had an accident we need help." I said immediately. I gave Jiyong the address and walked towards a kid holding his puppy and his mother who were talking to the police. 
 
"I didn't mean to, I was carrying him like this and then when I put him down I wasn't able to get hold of his leash and he started running towards the street. I saw a car coming so I tried to catch it." the little boy said crying. "The car tried to miss both of them that's why it swerved and swerved until it halted on the tree. Is the driver alright?" the mother added. 
 
The ambulance arrived and by this time a lot of people are noticing us. Se7en approached me and the policeman I was talking to. "The driver was overspeeding." the policeman told us. "He needed to go somewhere and he was in a hurry I think that's why he was speeding." Se7en explained. "Ahh, but what are you doing here also? are you following him?" the policeman asked suspiciously. 
 
"Ani, we were on our way someplace else but then we saw his car and then we saw what happened that we stopped and helped." I butted in. The policeman looked at us suspiciously. By this time a lot of people are now taking pictures of us. 
 
Daesung approached us. "Hyung the ambulance is now leaving." he said. "Yongbae-ah, you and Daesung go with the ambulance. I'll finish things here and follow there." Se7en said. 
 
I rode with Daesung at the ambulance staring at TOP Hyung.  Daesung was teary-eyed when he looked at me. Aish... he has trauma with accidents. I patted his back and said "Everything will be fine you'll see." 
 
My mobile phone rang "Yoboseo?" I answered. "We're on our way there." Jiyong said and then hung up. This is one mess up night! 
 
 
 
Jiyong's POV 
 
"Ji, Top had an accident. We need help." Yongbae said on the other line. I froze and Dara saw my reaction that she stood up beside me. Yongbae gave me the address and hung up.  "What?!?" Dara asked with concern. The rest of the YG family was there staring at me. . How do I do this? 
 
"T-t-op Hyung," I stuttered. "What?" Bom said standing up. "He had an accident." I blurted.  "No! No!" Bom screamed hugging Gummy Noona. The other Hyungs just stared at me. Dara held unto Seungri as she was about to lose her balance. YG froze and just stared at me. 
 
"Appa, send someone at the accident scene right away. This will hit the news and the internet like wildfire. Someone has to supress this until we know what really happened. Jiyong and Seungri, you come with me to the hospital. In case the press has known this by now we need Big Bang to be there." Dara said trying her best to not panic. "Right, Jiyong send a text to Se7en tell him that Daesung and Yongbae should be there at the hospital.  Jinu, make sure someone calls Top's mom to inform them and make sure everything will be ok." YG said standing up composing himself as well. 
 
"Ji Suk get the car, you're driving us to the hospital." Dara told her bodyguard. "JongKook get the car. I'll see you there, I need to talk to Top's manager." YG said walking towards Top's manager. 
 
Seungri, Dara and I started walking towards the door. "I'm going." Bom said behind us. I really don't want to get mad at her but still, "Noona! You've done enough for one night." Seungri said turning his back and went down the stairs."Unnie, compose yourself and then go there. I'm sure Top would want you to be there." Dara said giving her a hug. 
 
We got in the car and Dara was about to scold Seungri but I beat her into it. "Maknae!- " I started saying "Just please let's just go to the hospital." Seungri said not even moving his head to look at us. This is one messed up night!