Chapter 8 - Dara loves kissing

Sun Love

YG's POV 

I didn't know how to react with what just happened. The whole club was in chaos when my only daughter, Dara, gave Yongbae a peck on his cheek at the end of their impromptu performance.  The only thing I could do is just shook my head in disbelief. I think my daughter forgot that I was there and was watching. Aishhh... Living abroad can liberate you so much. 

"Ahhh... how they grow up so fast. Seems like yesterday when those kids were just running around playing. Protecting each other from bullies, and now they ran around playing with love." Sean told me while staring at Dara and the boys. "Dara and Bom doesn't look like they can get bullied easily." Psy who was standing on my left side said.  Jinu was standing beside him.  "Dara and Bom aren't the ones being bullied. They are the ones protecting the boys." Jinu chuckled. Both me and Sean joined in laughing with what Jinu said. 

Dara was walking towards us that's why we composed ourselves. "Appa..." she said blushing. "Aigoo this brat. Goes home every holiday only and then now surprising me with kissing a guy on stage. Aigoo ottoke my girls will give me a heart attack." I told her, Bom was behind her smiling. "Come on Dad! It's not THAT bad!" Dara said winking at me. "YAH! Studying and working abroad has made you two too much liberated. I think I better make you stay here." I said teasing them. Top was on his way towards us and Bom suddenly drowned herself on the crowd. 

"I'm gonna go out to get some fresh air." Dara told me giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I think your daughter has a habit of kissing people on the cheek!" Sean teased me. I just gave him a glare as Dara went to the balcony. I can see Yongbae working his way towards the balcony too. 

I just shook my head and went up the stage, everytime we have a party like this, I like being the DJ. Something to shake my mind off things. 




Yongbae's POV 


I saw Dara gave Sajangnim a peck on the cheek and walked towards the balcony. "It's now or never bro."Jiyong told me giving me a pat on the back. I walked my way towards the balcony. 

I was hiding behind a pillar watching Dara stare at the view. "Oppa, it's rude to stare at someone." she said not moving her gaze. I came out from where I was hiding and stood beside her. For about 10 minutes we stayed that way just standing beside each other staring at the night sky. 

"Dara..." I decided to break my silence. "Sorry oppa! I did it again. I hurt you again." Dara said cutting me in. I froze, I honestly have a long speech to say if ever this happens. But when she said sorry I just can't get mad anymore.  Dara has unselfish love...even when we were kids she was always taking care of us.

I remember Maknae had an accident with the fireworkds during one of our performances, she flew all the way from Syndey to check on Seungri. She stayed up all night just sitting beside Maknae waiting for him to be ok.  Then without a word she flew back to Sydney to go back to her classes. When Daesung had an accident and was being questioned by the police, Daesung wouldn't talk to anyone.

One day she flew back and knocked on Daesung door saying "Daesung ah, It's Noona. Bianhe, it took noona so long to get here. Bianhe Noona wasn't there when it happened. Bianhe Noona wasn't beside you during the darkest days." Daesung opened the door and just hugged her and cried. She went with Daesung to the funeral and afterwards she went away again.

I sighed. She has used her charm again.  "Aishh... Dara... Aissshhhh" I said. I went behind her and gave her a backhug. "Next time, a text message would do." I told her not letting go of her.  I know she's smiling when I said this. "My mind hasn't change yet Yongbae, my decision last year is still the same." she said turning aroung facing me.

I placed my arms on the railing so she won't be able to move away. I stared at her eyes, "I know. I'll wait. You know I will." I replied. She smiled. "Are you gonna kiss me again? Cause I think twice in one day is too much." I teased giving her a smirk. She pretended like she was gonna pinch me on my side. I pretended to try to kiss her. 
 
"Yah! The party is INSIDE?!?!" Bom shouted from the balcony door. Seungri was behind her "AHHH Noona you're timing is BAD!!!" he said pulling her back inside. Dara and I laughed,  I held Dara's hand and started to walk to go back inside.  "Tomorrow we're going to Japan, we'll be there for two weeks." I told her. "I know." she replied pouting her lips.
 
We went inside and the gang were waiting for us. Jiyong gave me a mischievous smile. Seungri was walking towards us "Noona! You promised me a dance!!!" he said reaching out his hand to Dara. Aisshhh Maknae! Dara smiled and came closer to my ear. "I'll be right back." she whispered. Damn. Studying and working abroad sure made her a little bit more straight forward, I told myself as I watched her going to dancefloor.
 
 
 
 
Dara's POV
 
"I'll be back" I whispered in Yongbae's ear as I follow Maknae on the dance floor. You're playing with fire Dara. I told myself. Danza Kuduro was playing and Maknae and I were dancing while laughing with our goofy dance moves. "Noona, if you can't stay don't lead him." Seungri said moving closer to me so that I can hear him clearly. 
 
"He knows I have the same decision Maknae. Besides we just saw each other again, I just said sorry to him a couple of minutes ago. I think we're just trying to enjoy the night." I told him. Seungri gave me this look of concern. " Don't worry, Maknae. I won't hurt him. I promise. I think I've been playing hide and seek for too long now." I assured him.
 
Then, Yongbae tapped Maknae's shoulder. "Yah Maknae! I think you're taking too much of my dates time tonight." he said cutting in our dance.  Maknae bowed to us and went off to dance with CL.  "Is that Chae Rin?" I asked Yongbae. CL saw me looking at her and she waved at me before taking Seungri's hand. "Yes, she and Minzy just got back from there concert in Japan." he said . 
 
We were dancing to the music and I just can't help scan through his great body. "Are you checking me out Little Miss?" he said teasing me. I rolled my eyes and tried to take my gaze off him. "You wish!" I said. Then the music changed into "Be Alone No More" of Another Level.  I looked up on stage and saw my dad and GD high fiving when they saw me sending them a dagger look they pretended like it wasn't intentional.
 
"Aishhh... are they playing matchmaker now?" I asked Yongbae. He didn't say anything but just grabbed me by the waist and danced closer to me. "Forget about them. K?" he said smiling. KYAAAAAAHHHH!!!! my teeny bopper innerself is so happy right now. 
 
Right. I think I've played hide and seek for too long now.