DARAYANG pt 2

Sun Love

Darayang  pt 2 

Dara’s POV 

I cuddled close to Yongbae who was lying on our picnic mat with his eyes closed, and lay my head on his arm that was stretched as if waiting for my head to lie on it. 

We just had our picnic and we were now gazing at the clouds. 

I don’t know what came over me but I slowly looked up and gave him a peck on the cheek. He slowly opened one eye to take a peek at me. 

“What was that for?” he asked 

“For today, for the amusement park, for the flowers, the balloons, the breakfast, for this picnic and delicious food.” I answered laying my head on his chest. 

He turned so that we are now facing each other , his lips on my forehead while my face was facing his chest. Hmmmm I’ll miss this sweet scent of yours Bae.  I thought 

“Dara, it’s only 3 in the afternoon. The day is not yet over.”  He told me hugging me tightly. After a few minutes I tried to let go of our hug but he wouldn’t let me. 

“Let’s just stay like this for a few more minutes.” He said kissing me softly in my forehead. 

“I could stay like this forever.” I softly blurted. Ooops! What the?!?! 

“I could do that for you. You know that right?” he said.  Crap. Here we go again. 

 I let go of our hug and sat up and hugged my knees. 

“Hey.” He said wrapping sitting behind me and wrapping his arms around me and placing his chin on my shoulder. "Biyane." 

"Don't ever say that again. Don't ever quit because of me. When you love someone they're suppose to be your inspiration to do better not be the reason for you to let go of your dreams and goals." I said pouting.

Yongbae turned me around making me face him. "Biyane... Promise I won't say or even do that ok?" He said showering my face with kisses.

Our lips met and softly we kissed each other. I wrapped my arms around his neck while his arms wrapped my waist making me move closer to him. 

Our kiss became more passionate, his tongue and lips coaxing mine. Damnit he is one hot guy.  I told myself.

He slowed down in kissing me and bit my lower lip and slightly tugged it. "Damnit Dara." he said letting go of our kiss and burying his face on my shoulder.

I giggled which was a wrong move since he got annoyed and started tickling me until I couldn't breathe anymore.

 

"So... how about we go horse - back riding next?" he invited me raising two of his eyebrows, teasing me.

 

 

 

-----

 

Author’s POV 
 
 
Dara and Yongbae has already completed half of the “to-do-list” that Yongbae has.  He even managed to take her horseback riding but ending up riding one horse only as Dara kept screaming once the horse starts to walk making both Yongbae and the horse panic. 
 
They were now headed to the hotel owned by Nickhun’s friend which according to Bom everything is planned and organized already. They entered the lodge and was halted at the gate by the security for checking. 
 
“Do you have reservations?” the security asked scanning everyone inside the car. 
 
“Yes, under Dong Yongbae.” Ji Suk answered. 
 
The security checked his manifest and his eyes widened and quickly opened the gate. 
 
“Sorry for keeping you wait sir.” He said. “Jay please Mr. Yongbae to their villa. They are our high VIPs today.” He then told the other security who nodded and rode his motorcycle. 
 
Dara raised an eyebrow and stared at Yongbae. 
 
“Weo?” Yongbae asked. 
 
“How did you pull this off Mr. Yongbae?” she asked smiling as they now drive into a long road with pine trees on both sides passing the hotel, with the view of the lake. 
 
“WHOA!” Dara exclaimed upon seeing the villa where they will be staying. At the end of the long road were huge log cottages with the view of the lake. 
 
“What? I thought you’ve already been here.” Yongbae asked looking at Dara. 
 
“Well, yeah but Unnie and I always stayed at the hotel. We couldn’t afford staying here at the villas below its too expensive.” Dara explained while Yongbae raised an eyebrow. 
 
“Ok I may not know the exact figure but I know for a fact that you can afford this.” He said pointing at the villas. 
 
The motorcycle in front of them stopped at the biggest cottage with 3 attendants waiting outside. Yongbae, Dara, Ji Suk got out of the car and looked with wide-eyes at the villa in front of them. 
 
“Sir, Here’s the key for the Presidential Villa for you and madam.” The security said handing the key to Yongbae. 
 
“And as requested, another villa for you sir.” The guy said handing another key for Ji Suk. 
 
Dara raised her eyebrow staring at Ji Suk. 
 
“What?!” Ji Suk said looking at his boss. “I don’t want to be in the middle of this.” He said pointing at Yongbae and Dara. “Besides, I need some time off too you know!” he then turned his back and went over the villa next to Dara and Yongbae’s. 
 
 
 
---- 
 
 
“WOW!” Dara said looking over the glass door that leads to a small terrace with the view of the lake.  There’s a pathway leading to a small gazebo which was located a couple of meters from the shoreline. 
 
Yongbae stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. “Like it?” 
 
Dara turned around to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck. “Love it.” She smiled giving him a peck on the lips. 
 
“Thank you.” She added kissing him again on the lips and then leaned her head on his chest. 
 
Yongbae held on her chin for her to look up. “Anything for my baby girl.” He leaned down and gave her a soft kiss. 
 
Dara held on her embrace tightly but Yongbae stopped and let go. “AISH DARA!!!! You’re killing me!!!” he exclaimed. 
 
Dara giggled and cupped his face with her hands and showered him with kisses. “Sorry babe… too y to resist.” She said making Yongbae raise his eyebrow. 
 
“Now, why can’t you be like that when we were in Korea.” Yongbae asked. 
 
“You know why. Too many eyes are watching, it’s like their just waiting for us to hop on a bed and do it.” Dara said walking towards her luggage. 
 
Yongbae looked at her blinking. “What?” Dara asked. 
 
Yongbae gave her a naughty smile. “Oppa! Why are you smiling like that?!?!” Dara said backing off. Yongbae didn’t answer but walked towards her smirking. “OPPA!” Dara screamed running outside her room and went downstairs. 
 
Yongbae was able to catch her right before she could open the front door and carried towards the couch with Dara still screaming because Yongbae was tickling her with his other hand. He laid her gently and started showering her face with kisses. 
 
 
“What do you say we live up to their expectations?” Yongbae asked. Dara gulped, of course she had thought of this for a long time. If she was going to give up this very important thing she wanted it to be to Yongbae. 
 
“Hmmm… Are you not scared?” Yongbae asked. He has been wondering about this. 
 
“Ani. I’ve always wanted it to be you.” She answered. 
 
 
They were about to kiss when Ji Suk came barging in from the outside. 
 
“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? DARA!!! DARA!!!” he said running upstairs holding a gun, passing by the couple but stopped midway on the stairs when he noticed the couple on the lounge. 
 
“Awkward.” Ji Suk said as he goes down and walked towards Dara with Yongbae on top of her. The two were giggling while Ji Suk has the most awkward face with him. 
 
“Sorry… I heard screaming… I thought… I.” Ji Suk stuttered scratching the back of his head. 
 
Dara stood up while Yongbae was still laughing at the couch holding his stomach. 
 
“Kwinchana Ji Suk, I forgot about protocol. How about if we scream Goguma then it means it’s an emergency?” Dara apologized trying so hard not to laugh while Ji Suk nodded turned around and left. 
 
 
 
Dara sat beside Yongbae and noticed a small piece of paper on the floor. She picked it and read what’s inside. 
 
To do’s: 
1.        amusement park 
2.        flowers 
3.        pictures 
4.        picnic 
5.        video message 
6.        make an MV of duet 
7.        horseback riding – optional 
8.        watch sunrise / sunset 
9.        dinner 
10.        swimming
 
 
“What is this?” Dara said showing the paper to Yongbae who grabbed it from her. 
 
“I already saw it you know.” Dara said grinning. “Come on who helped you list those?” 
 
Yongbae scratched the back of his head. “Noona, Sohee and the boys.” He said shyly. 
 
That explains the horseback riding. Dara thought to herself.
 
Dara leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek which made Yongbae blushed. She softly pinched his cheek. “Cute.” 
 
“So how about we do what’s next on the list?” Dara said beaming at Yongbae who nodded in reply. 
 
 
----
 
 
 
"Finished sending it?" Dara asked Yongbae. The two just finished recording a video of their duet where Taeyang played the piano, yes the villa was so huge that there was a baby grand piano by the  fireplace, while Dara sat beside Taeyang and sang.
 
"Just about to finish." Yongbae said smiling at her. Dara stood behind him as he typed Bom's email ad on their laptop. She suddenly gave him a backhug and a slight peck on the cheek which made Yongbae blush again.
 
"Babe, why don't you freshen up so we can now have dinner? The sun is setting and I wanna watch it with you." Yongbae said turning around to give Dara a kiss on the lips. "What if I wanna stay here and kiss this soft lips forever?" Dara said while showering Yongbae with kisses.
 
"Or you can freshen up so we can have dinner?" Yongbae said pushing Dara to turn around and go up the stairs.
 
Dara pouted as she climbed the stairs. "Arrasso."
 
When Yongbae was sure that Dara was no longer around he got his mobile and dialed a number.
 
"Ji Suk, she's taking a shower now is everything set there? Good. Ok I'll get ready." Yongbae said hanging up and hurrying up to his room.
 
 
-----
 
 
The house was quiet when Dara finished taking a shower. "Yongbae?" she called but no one answered. 
 
Hmm must be freshening up. I wonder what I should wear?  she thought. Then she remembered that little black dress she brought with her because Yongbae said to bring something nice for formal dinner. After dressing up and putting light make up Dara went downstairs to check where Yongbae was.
 
Oh God, please don't tell me he left for Korea already I'd be totally pissed. She thought. 
 
Then as she goes down the stairs she saw Ji Suk sitting by the couch waiting.
 
"Ji Suk? What's going on?" Dara asked. Ji Suk then dialed a number on his mobile and as soon as the other line answered he handed it over Dara.
 
"Hello?" Dara answered still wondering what's going on.
 
"Hey." Yongbae said.
 
"Oppa where are you? Are you ok?" Dara asked sounding worried.
 
"I'm fine. Ji Suk will take you to where I am right now. But he will need to blindfold you first ok?" Yongbae explained.
 
"What?!? Seriously?" Dara asked trying not to laugh.
 
"Just do as you're told babe!" Yongbae said sounding hurt at Dara's reaction. Dara's heartbeat raced when she heard the word "babe"
 
"Ok fine. I'll do as I'm told." she grunted and hang up.
 
 
Ji Suk placed the blind fold covering Dara's eyes and held her hand to guide her out. They went out using the glass door and headed down to the pathway leading to the gazebo, the way was a bit rocky that Dara was having a hard time walking with her stilletos. 
 
Damnit. She said.  "Are we there yet?" 
 
 
"Just a few more steps and... ok stop here. I'll remove your blind fold and then you're on your own." Ji Suk said gently loosing up the tie on the blind fold.
 
 
 
Dara slowly opened her eyes and gasped at what she saw. "Omo!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
author's note:
 
hope you guys liked this chapter! OMO! I can't wait for their dinner =)