I'm not a dream!

Sun Love

Author’s POV

*knock knock*

 

“Come in.” Dara said softly. “Dara, I’m going out to do some grocery shopping and then buy dinner. Wanna come?” Ji Suk asked opening the lights on her bedroom finding used tissues all over the place.

Dara shook her head and covered her face with her comforter. Ji Suk approacher her and sat at the side of her bed and tried to take the covers.

“Dara-ah! Come on don’t be like this! You’ve been sulking here in your room since we got here this afternoon.” Ji Suk said pulling the sheets from her.

Their plane landed at 12 noon and they reached Dara’s unit at 1pm. Upon arriving Dara went straight to her room and never went out. Ji Suk tried to knock before but he could hear her sobs from the outside that he thought it would be better to let her be alone for awhile. But it was now 7:30 in the evening and he was already hungry not to mention there was no food in the fridge.

“I’m not in the mood Oppa! I want to be alone.” Dara said pulling the sheets from Ji Suk and covered her face again.

“Dara-ah!” Ji Suk exclaimed pulling the sheets once again. Dara sat up and looked at him with tears filling up her eyes.

“Oppa. Please.” She then bowed her head and started sobbing again.

Ji Suk sighed. “Arrasso. I’ll go out and get us food. Have your phone beside you in case I call.” He said starting to leave.

When Dara heard the front door close she went back to lying down and buried her face on the pillow.

Yongbae-ah! Biyane! I’m so stupid for doing this! Biyane! She told herself.

 

 

*dingdong* *dingdong*

Dara didn’t care to stand up to open the door.

*dingdong* *dingdong*

“Aish!” She got up and walked towards the front door. She saw Ji Suk’s house keys over by the counter, she grabbed the keys and opened the front door.

“Dara! Good you got up biyane I forgot my keys.” Ji Suk said scratching the back of his head while Dara handed him the keys.

“You sure you don’t want to go out?” he offered again but Dara shook her head.

 

After closing the door, Dara opened the big TV in the lounge and started flipping through channels. First channel, Pretty Woman, A lot like love, Romeo and Juliet, Twilight.. , Dara said.  Why do they all have to be a chick flick?

She changed the channel again and boom Yongbae’s face showed in MTV. It was the MV of Bad boy. Goddamnit! She said.

*DINGDONG* DINGDONG*

*RING RING*

*DINGDONG*DINGDONG*

*RING RING*

 What the?  Dara grabbed her phone and saw that Ji Suk dropped his car keys on the floor beside her bed. Aishh what has gotten into that guy?!?! She thought running towards the door. As she opened the door she glanced at the phone and saw it was Ji Suk calling as she answered the call she looked at the door and exclaimed.

“YAH! Ji-Suk! Why are you calling and knocking at the….”

She froze at the sight of Yongbaes standing in front of her, hanging his head low with his hands in his pocket.

 

[Music I’d fight for you by Jason Derulo]

“Just give me one day Dara just one day. Then, I’ll agree to leave you alone forever.” Yongbae said with his pleading eyes and a bitter smile on his face.

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

Dugeun Dugeun

 

My heart skipped a beat.

 

“Just give me one day Dara just one day. Then, I’ll agree to leave you alone forever.” The man whom I love pleaded in front of me.

 

Is this real? Is he really here? You better not be dreaming Dara I’ll kill you if this is not real!!!!

 

“Just one day, and I promise I’ll put everything in the past.” He continued saying.

 

“Yongbae…”Tears started to fill up my eyes and I felt a lump on my throat.

 

“Just one day Dara, if you say yes I’ll make it the best day of your whole existence and if you say…

 

I didn’t let him finish. I ran towards him and kissed him. His lips were sweet and his kisses were passionate. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his around my waist. My heart beat is racing as I feel his muscular arms around me.

Slowly our kisses became more intense and as I gasped for air, his tongue met mine….

 

“Errmmm… Ahemmm…” Someone coughed beside us.

 

Yongbae slowly released his embrace and gave me soft kisses on the face smiling. I smiled back at him as I slowly released my arms from his neck.  

Omo! My heart is going to explode of happiness!  I thought as we continued to stare at each other smiling.

 

“Ohhhkkkaaayyy… I left my kiss….ermmm keys… and uhmmm…” Ji Suk was muttering other things but my eyes are locked at Yongbae scared that he was just a dream.

 

I pinched his cheeks just to make sure. I even poked his chest, which by the way is uhm… hard rock.

 

“What are you doing?”Yongbae asked raising one eyebrow.

 

“I’m scared that you might vanish into thin air and I wake up and this was all a dream…” I said pouting hanging my head low.

 

“This is not a dream babe. I’m here.”Yongbae said smiling while holding my chin so I’ll look up and look him in the eyes.

Omo! He’s so cute. And those eyes… y… and those arms… hot… Omo! I shook my head to remove whatever it is I was thinking.

 

“Are you alright? Have you been crying? Your eyes are puffy” Yongbae asked.  I nodded still staring at him.

 

He gently kissed me on the forehead. “Biyane… did I make you cry? Don’t worry I’m here, no more crying alright?” He told me smiling and I just nodded again not moving my gaze on him.

 

“You do know you guys don’t have to stand here by the hallway right? You guys can go in.” Ji Suk said waving his car keys and walking towards the elevator.

 

“How about we go for a walk?”Yongbae asked me. I nodded still staring at him. He lead me inside my unit and walked towards the couch by the lounge. I held his hand tightly and never let my gaze leave his sight.

 

“Dara, I’m not going to vanish into thin air. So relax. Go freshen up. I’ll wait for you  here.” Yongbae said smiling while opening the TV.

 

I nodded and headed to my room to take a shower. My heart is so giddy! He’s here. He’s here alone, with me.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

YG’s POV

-flashback-

 

“Sajangnim…” Yongbae looked at me as I gave him his passport and ticket. We were now inside my car and Yongbae was drying himself with the towel I gave him.

 

“When Dara’s mom left, I kept begging her to come back. I followed her around. I gave her flowers, chocolates, jewelries but her heart was already cold. I promised Dara I wouldn’t meddle in her decisions, but I never promised you that I won’t help you in case I think you need help.” I sighed gripping the steering wheel.

 

“Dara is my only daughter. Bom and she are the only reason why I am still sane after everything that’s happening. I want her to be happy. I don’t know what will happen you go there but that is up to you. I’m giving you 2 days off starting today. After that you go back here and we start the world tour. Ok?” I said looking at Yongbae.”

-end of flashback-

 

*knock knock*

“Come in.” I said as I focused on the papers in front of me.

 

GD and Jinu came inside my office.

“Sajangnim… We’re still being bombarded with calls. YG has to react with last night’s incident.” Jinu said while GD sat on the couch.

“Whatever happened last night is already their personal problem we can’t react on that.” I answered furrowing my eyebrows.

*ring ring*

“Yoboseo?” I answered my  mobile and signaled Jinu and GD to be quiet for awhile.

“Neh. Arrasso.” I said smiling as I hang up.

“So when will Yongbae be back?” GD asked raising an eyebrow and smiling at me.

 

-----------------------

 

Yongbae's POV

 

I hang up the phone after calling Sajangnim and watched the view on Dara's balcony.  I'm still overwhelmed with how fast things went, first I was in a track and field drunk, crazy, running until I die next thing I know Sajangnim is giving me a ticket and my passport sending me off where his only daughter is.

I suddenly smiled when I remembered how Dara kissed me awhile ago and how passionate our kiss was.

 

"! NO! NO! NO!" I heard Dara screamed inside her unit. I went back inside and found her inside her room sitting on the side of the bed and tears were starting to fall accross her cheeks.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" I said as I knelt down in front of her and wiped her tears.

 

She looked at me blinking and poked me in the forehead. 

 

"Ouch! Dara?!?! What's wrong with you?" I asked rubbing my forehead.

 

"I ... I  went out of the shower... didn't see you... thought you... were a dream..." she said stuttering. 

 

"Hey, I'm here. This is not a dream. I'm here, I'm all yours for the next 24 hours. So stop wasting your time crying ok?" I said wiping the tears on her cheeks with my thumb.

 

"Promise?" she pouted. Damn she looks cute when she does that!

 

"Promise." I said showering her with kisses. "Now, let's go for that walk and then let's have dinner afterwards."

 

 

 

 

author's note:

 

what do you think guys?! I feel so guilty for making you all sad from the last chapters that I did a chapter that would make everyone smile even if it's just for awhile. =) hope you enjoyed reading!!!