Telling the world

Sun Love

 

Author’s POV 
 
 
The concert was about to start and Dara was at the VIP section sitted beside some of the YG staff. Ji Suk was standing nearby while IU was sitted a few rows above her. 
 
“Excuse me.” A girl from the audience on the other side was reaching a pen and paper to Dara. “You’re Dara-shi right?” Dara nodded. 
 
“Ooohh… You’re so pretty, can I get an autograph?” the girl asked 
 
“Neh?” Dara asked not being able to believe someone was asking for her autograph. 
 
“Me too Unnie, Can I get an autograph? Can we ask for a picture too?” the girl beside the first one to ask also said. 
 
“Uhm ok.” Dara nodded and as she stood up Ji Suk was right away beside her. “Kwinchana, Ji Suk. They’re harmless.” 
 
Dara noticed that the girls are having a hard time taking a picture of their group that Dara offered help. 
 
“Do you want Ji Suk to take our photo?” 
 
The girl blushed and was shy that Dara joked  “It’s ok, he won’t bite us. He’s trained you know.” She said winking at the girls who in returned giggled. 
 
After some autograph signing, exchange of Instagram accounts, twitter accounts, and picture taking Dara went back to her seat. 
 
*ding* her phone beeped and upon checking she was tagged at their photo with the caption: 
 
With the beautiful, super nice Ms. Dara! Love how she tries her best to speak Japanese! 
 
Dara smiled for the first time today. Now I know why the boys love their fans too much the warmth they give to you is unexplainable. 
 
 
The concert began and the crowd was going wild after a few songs, the boys settled down and it was some time to talk to their fans. 
 
“Yongbae Hyung how about you? What’s your favorite song in our new album?” Seungri asked Yongbae. 
 
“Me? Well I like this particular song because of it’s hip hop beat but then tonight I’m going to sing it whole heartedly as I dedicate it to the most special girl in my life. You know who you are, please listen to our next song.” Yongbae said looking at the direction where Dara was seated. 
 
Although it was far, people were starting to look at her which made her conscious. Then the first note of the song Bad Boy was played and the crowd went wild. 
 
Dara smiled as she watched the boys performed. Damnit. How can I stay mad when he’s this sweet. Dara thought to herself. 
 
Every time it was Taeyang’s part he goes towards the direction were Dara is seated and sings his line there 
 
Baby don’t leave me I know you still love me…  and the crowd goes wild. 
 
Meanwhile… a few seats above Dara a fuming IU was glaring at Dara’s direction. 
 
Just wait after the concert Dara I’ll make sure I’ll have what I want.  IU told herself, she already planned what she would tell over the press after the concert and it was sure something that Dara and Yongbae would fight about. 
 
 
 
---- 
 
 
 
It was already the encore part of the concert the lights went out and the crowd was shouting encore! Encore! Encore! 
 
Then someone started to play the piano and then the spotlight started to light up and I saw Yongbae on the special stage that moves around the arena, this is where they ride during their encore parts to reach their fans who were seated at the far ends. 
 
Every part in my heart I’m giving out, Every song on my lips I’m singing out, 
 
My heart started to beat faster I know this song. We watched the movie together. 
 
Any fear in my soul I’m letting go, And anyone who ask I’ll let them know 
 
-flashback- 
 
“I like this song!”Yongbae said beaming at Dara. 
 
“Why?” Dara asked looking at him. 
 
“Coz this is my song for you. I wonder if I’ll get to sing it to you someday.” He said winking at Dara that made the girl blush. 
 
-end of flashback- 
 
 
She’s the one, she’s the one I say it loud, she’s the one, she’s the one I say it proud 
 
The stage was nearing the middle where Dara was seated and the crowd was going wild. 
 
Dara couldn’t move as her breathing became unsteady. Oh my gosh!!!  She was panicking inside herself as everyone is starting to realize what was happening. 
 
Deugeun Deugeun 
 
Dara’s heart was beating so loudly its as if her heart would come out of her. 
 
Then, the stage stopped at the section was Dara was seated and the girls around them started to shriek as Yongbae got out of the stage and walked towards where Dara was seated. 
 
I’m telling the world that I’ve found a girl, the one I can live for, The one who deserves. 
 
 Yongbae reached out his hand and asked Dara to join the stage with him while his other hand was holding a bouquet of flower and gave it to her. Dara still in shock had her eyes wide open when she took Yongbae’s hand and followed his lead. 
 
The whole areana was running wild at this moment and Dara was in dreamland. She never realized how much Yongbae loved her to the extent that he was willing to shout to everyone that they were together! 
 
Kyaaaaa!!! This is absolutely awesome!!!  The teenybopper inside Dara was jumping up and down. 
 
 
As they ride the special stage to go towards the main stage, Yongbae stood close to Dara and sang while looking straight to her eyes like it was just the two of them in that moment. 
 
You’re the one, you’re the one, I’ll say it loud 
You’re the one, you’re the one, I’ll say it proud 
Ring a bell, ring a bell for the whole crowd 
Ring a bell, ring a bell 
 
They walk towards the main stage and stayed at the center with the spotlight lighting them. 
 
I’m telling the world that I’ve found my girl 
The one I can live for, The one who deserves 
To give all my heart, A reason to fly 
The one that I live for, My reason for life… 
 
 
 Yongbae sealed the performance with a kiss on the lips which the whole arena went wild to. 
 
 
DARAYANG! DARAYANG! DARAYANG! The VIPS shouted. 
 
 
“Everyone, I would like you to meet my lovely girlfriend, Dara. Dara meet our VIPs.” Yongbae said pointing at the crowd. Dara who was still speechless bowed to the crowd. 
 
“You have to help me VIPs, you see Dara is a little bit mad at me. You have to help me make her not mad at me. Can you do that?” Yongbae asked his fans in which the crowd won’t stop screaming. 
 
“NEH!” they all screamed. 
 
“Hey babe, I know you’re mad and I hope you won’t get mad anymore. I really didn’t mean to cause you pain and I promise to try my best not to hurt you anymore. Let’s not fight again?” Yongbae said looking at Dara with puffy eyes wherein the fans  totally loved! 
 
“FORGIVE HIM! FORGIVE HIM!” the crowd chanted. 
 
Dara’s heart was beating so fast and she was so confused. She feels like the most beautiful girl in the whole world with what his boyfriend just did. Tears started to fill up her eyes out of the happiness she’s feeling. The crowd was still chanting. 
 
“Please?!” Yongbae said and was about to kneel down making the fans even more excited. 
 
 
“OK! OK! Please don’t kneel!” Dara blurted stopping Yongbae and the two hugged. 
 
 
“WOW!!!! NOONA!!!!!” Seungri screamed getting on the stage making the fans scream again. 
 
“Congratulations dude! I’m happy for you!!” Jiyong said giving Yongbae a pat on the back. 
 
 
Dara was walking in cloud nine as she was escorted back towards the dressing room, holding the bouquet of flower.   
 
 
While the whole crowd was going wild at the surprise performance Taeyang did for Dara, IU was raging in anger at her seat. 
 
Damnit. I can’t proceed with my plan now. Aish… 
 
 She was so mad upon seeing the couple kissing that all she did was turn and walked out of the arena. 
 
 
 
 
 
author's note:
 
Sorry kept listening to this song and I just had to create a story out of it......