DARAYANG part 1

Sun Love

Author's POV

 

Dara arrived at the ground floor of her condominium. I wonder where Yongbae is?  I was roaming around the lobby when I heard music began playing.

[music : fly love jamiee foxx

What the? Dara thought.  Are we having music now in our lobby like in hotels?  Wait why do I even bother thinking about this where the hell is Yongbae? Dara thought to herself.

She was about to call Yongbae when she heard someone walking behind her, she turned around and saw Yongbae with a dozen roses

 

"Hey." Yongbae said standing real close to Dara.

"Hey." Dara smiled at him.

 

"What is this Bae?" Dara said giggling.

"Well... since we're going to be acouple I want to experience almost everything that a couple does. So..."

 

"Dara, would you like to go out on a date with me?" Yongbae said standing really close to her.

 

Dara released a small smile and said.. "Yes."

 

 

 

Yongbae’s POV

 

“Oppa! Where are we going?” Dara asked for the nth time it was we are now in Dara's car with Dara still ecstatic with my little event awhile ago.

 

“Babe, stop asking I won’t tell you.” I smiled.  Dara pouted and leaned back on the car seat.

 

I laughed at how cute she looked like pretending to throw a tantrum. Last night after putting teasing Dara to sleep I called Jiyong for some help on how to spend our whole day.

 

“Yoboseo?” Jiyong answered.

“Ji, It’s me Yongbae. I need your help.”I said as I quietly leave Dara’s room and headed for her balcony.

“Weo? Did something happened? You didn’t YONGBAE!!!” Jiyong shouted making me move the phone away from my ear.

“Will you stop overreacting and let me finish?”I exclaimed.

“Hold on, I’ll put you on speaker we’re all together.” He said “Okay go.”

“Ok so I have 24 hours to spend with Dara here in Manila, the thing is I don’t know where to take her or even what to do. I need your help. This is my first time to go on a date.” I explained.

“WHAT?!?!” someone screamed on the background. “YAH! Sohee you don’t have to shout you know?!?” Seungri exclaimed.

“Wait, What is Sohee doing in our dorm? If Bom Noona finds that out you’re all dead!” I sighed shaking my head.

“Don’t worry I’m here. Wait Yongbae you’re in Manila?”Bom asked. “Oh my gosh that’s so sweet”

I can hear Bom Noona and Sohee screaming like teeny boppers.

“Guys, not helping.” I said massaging my forehead.

 

“Dude, take her out sight-seeing or something. Like go to the country side or something. I don’t know where to go to in Manila. How about take her to the movie house instead?” Top Hyung said.

 

“ANI! ANI! Yongbae, I’ll help you. I have a friend and he owns one amusement park around 1 hour away from the city. The place is called Enchanted Kingdom, I can call my friend and help you if you want to do an event for her. Dara loves amusement parks!” Bom Noona explained all excited.

“Yeah, then take her to dinner to this place she likes going to about 30 minutes from where the amusement park is. You can both have a massage there, swimming and then…” Sohee added getting all hyped up

“OH MY GOSH! NICK KNOWS THE OWNER OF VISTA LODGE! HE CAN SET YOU GUYS UP THE DINNER AND LIKE HELP YOU WITH THE AMBIANCE OH AND ASK THEM TO HAVE FIREWORKS FOR THE FINALE!! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! I’M CALLING NICK NOW TO HELP YOU!!!” Bom Noona was screaming so loud I thought she would come out of the phone.

“Seunghyun Hyung you ok with this?” I asked TOP first, then I heard Bom Noona and Sohee stopping their giddiness.

“Hey, this is about you and Dara Yongbae, you don’t have to ask me. Besides Bom and I are cool! Right?” Top Hyung explained.

After a long debate we all have decided that for the next 24 hours Dara and I will do what any couple would do plus the events that popped out from us:

 

1.Take her to the amusement park.

2.Give her flowers.

3.Take lots and lots of pictures.

4.Have a picnic for lunch. (I doubt that we could do this though)

5.Make a video message for each other (Sohee and Bom Noona insisted that we do this.)

6.Make a homemade MV of us doing a duet.

7.Take her horseback riding. (Sohee has a thing for horses and insisted that I list it down. Seungri was annoyingly backing her up.)

8.Watch the sunset/ sunrise. (Bom Noona said Dara loves watching the sun go up or down.

9.Have dinner.

10.Night swimming.

“Ok thanks guys. I owe you guys one. Dinner when I get back?” I told them.

“Just make sure Dara is one of the happiest girl tomorrow Bae, that’s all I ask from you.” Bom Noona told me I can swear she was choking up resisting to cry.

 

“Hey, you ok?” I felt Dara’s palm on my cheek as she quizzically looked at me.  I nodded.

“Just making sure everything would turn out right today.” I smiled extending my left arm over her shoulder as she leaned her head on my shoulder.

“As long as you’re with me right now, everything feels right.” She told me smiling and fiddled with my fingers.

Then, a flash from a camera suddenly came from the front seat.

 

“YAH!” Dara said squinting her eyes and looked at her bodyguard.

 

“Just following orders from the list Little Miss.” He answered smiling.

 

“What list?” Dara looked at him and then to me. Great. So much for the surprise Ji Suk.

 

“Hey babe! Today, I only want you to focus on me ok? Me only, no matter what other people does I just want your eyes on me. Alright?” I said leaning close to her.

She gulped and stiffened as I move closer to her. Just one slight move and her lips will slowly brush into mine.

“Y-Yongbae, uhmmm…” she tried saying but I cut her off by giving her a mild soft kiss.

 

 

----

The ride was an hour and a half and as soon as we reached our destination Dara was like a kid jumping up and down.

 

“We’re really going here?!?! Promise?!?!” she asked pulling my arm.

 

“Hmmm I’m having second thoughts though.”I said looking at her smiling when she pouted making my heart stop for a bit.

 

The line was already long when we got there but since Bom Noona called her friend we just had to claim our free one day pass tags and we got in right away.

 

“OMO!!! I’m so excited!!!” She said with her eyes sparkling like a child lost in her dreamland. She was looking through the map while I stare at her and watched how cute she looked.

 

“Hey guys! Look here!” Ji Suk called us. We turned and had our picture taken as Ji Suk claims that today he was our official photographer.

 

“oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!” Dara exclaimed and started to jump up and down again.

 

“What? What?” I asked her getting dizzy with her giddiness.

 

“Let’s try the water rapids first!!!!” she exclaimed dragging me to where that ride is.

 

 

----

 

“Omo, I think I’m going to throw up.” Dara said covering with her hand.

 

It was already afternoon and we had gone through almost all the rides well to list them down:

5 times at the water rapids

5 times at the water roller coaster

5 times at the baby roller coaster

4 times at the adult roller coaster

3 times at the flying swing

3 times at the 4d movie ride

 

“Aish. I told you we should rest already from the rides but you wouldn't listen!" I said as I lead her to a bench nearby while rubbing her back.

 

"Ani. Kwinchana. I don't want to waste time Bae, I want to spend every single moment with you." she said looking up at me and smiling. Shocks, my heart melted. 

 

"Hmmm let's rest from the big rides first how about we ride the carousel first?" I suggested hoping that she would agree.

 

"Ok" she answered smiling brightly at me then stood up and dragged me to where the carousel is located.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's POV
 
"Go pick where you want to sit just need to throw something." Yongbae told me.
 
I was happy he offered to ride the carousel. I'm literally afraid of heights, meaning those 5 roller coaster rides were like killing me softly inside as my heart was ready to explode out of nervousness.  But I insisted on riding everything and riding them all over again, if it means spending more time with him.
 
I looked for a cute horse where I could sit on and turned to show Yongbae but he wasn't there already. 
 
Then, the ride started to move, Omo! Aish... where did that boy go!!! I looked around and noticed I was the only one riding the carousel! 
 
Oh gosh what's happening? The ride might be broken!!! Ottoke!!! I turned to slowly go down of the carousel only to find Yongbae walking towards me with a bunch of flowers and balloons. 
 
Dugeun Dugeun. my heart is beating fastly. He looks so drop dead gorgeous with just a shirt and pants and you can't see his eyes anymore from that gorgeous smile. 
 
I stood there for a moment looking stunned as the ride slows down.   
 
Yongbae stands in front of me and handed me the cotton candy, chocolates and balloons. Then I heard a camera clicking, most likely it's Ji Suk, but my heart was so happy right now that I really don't care what's happening around me. 
 
"Hey." he said smiling. Oh crap my ovaries can no longer hold on. 
 
"Hey." I answered stuttering. 
 
"Would you like to go on a picnic with me?" He asked shyly. 
 
I'd go to the moon and back with you baby! I told myself.  Crap. get you act together Dara! 
 
I smiled and nodded. He then stepped forward and gave me a slight kiss on the lips. 
 
That's it! My ovaries are goners. 
 
After letting go of that short kiss, he stared into my eyes and said... "Dara, Saranghe..." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
author's note:
 
sorry for the delayed post... so guys what do you think?