Goodbye Privacy pt 2

Sun Love

 

Goodbye Privacy pt 2 
 
Author's POV 
 
 
Dara and the girls got off the elevator and was greeted by Kim Ji Suk, Dara's bodyguard, at the lobby. "Ji Suk? What are you doing?"Dara asked him sounding annoyed. "My job, Little Miss."Ji Suk answered bowing to Dara and then to the two girls. 
 
"We're in Korea Ji Suk, we have an agreement right? You'll only guard me when we're abroad."Dara reminded him. "Mianhe Little Miss. Orders from YG. It's either me or Top-shi and Yongbae-shi." Ji Suk answered bowing again. "Cut the guy some slack Dara. He's just doing his job."Bom said patting Dara on the shoulder. 
 
Ji Suk lead the girls out the lobby and into the hotel entrance where their van is waiting. When Ji Suk opened the door Bom saw her bodyguard Taecyon on the driver seat. "What the?"Bom said looking at Ji Suk. "Like I said Miss it's either us or Yongbae-shi and Top-shi"Ji Suk said. Bom sighed and went inside the car followed by Sohee and then Dara. 
 
"I'm hungry."Sohee said from the back of the van. "Taec, let's make a short stop at the cafe near YG we'll just grab something to eat." Bom said then looked at Dara who was gazing far away from the window. "Dara?"she asked reaching her hand on Dara's arm. "Hmm?" Dara answered turning her head to face Bom. "You alright?"Bom asked looking concerned. "Hmm."Dara nodded and started to gazed far away again. 
 
Bom looked at Sohee who shrugged in return. After about 3 minutes they stopped at the cafe the girls frequently go to. When Dara got off the van she noticed a van behind theirs with cameras taking pictures of her. "Look at that!" Dara told Bom pointing at the van. 
 
Just then they saw a couple of photographers hiding behind a tree. "Oh for the love of-"Dara cried out loud but Bom cut her. "DARA! Don't we're in public." Bom said reminding her. "Let's just grab some food and get out of here." Sohee said walking passed them and entering the cafe. 
 
As they entered the cafe a group of students were staring at them and kept whispering. "Isn't she?"one girl said. "OMO! They're so pretty in person."the next girl whispered. "How come the oppas don't date them they're so gorgeous!" one said in awe. "Even their friend is beautiful!" the other girl said enviously. 
 
Dara walked towards the counter and got in line. "It's ok. You can go before me I'm in no hurry."the boy in front of them said giving way to the girls. "Oh please no. We are in no hurry either."Dara said smiling at the boy and insisted that he go first. 
 
"Aww and she's so nice too! One of the oppas must've fallen for her!"Dara heard another girl whispered. "Anneonghaseo! Omo!"the cashier gasped when she turned and saw Dara and Bom was her next customer. "You're, you're..."she stuttered. Dara sighed while Sohee snickered, Bom got afraid that Dara was going to get pissed off that she started ordering. "Hi! 3 caramel machiatto hot, venti, with 2 expresso shot each. 2 black coffee tall, 3 ham and cheese croissant and 2 honey glazed donuts please. To Go please."Bom said smiling while the cashier dazed at them. 
 
"Aissh" Dara whispered and walked towards the display table to check on the pastries of the cafe. "Sohee and Bom exchanged nervous looks. "Her mood is really going to go sour now." Bom whispered to Sohee. "Miss? Miss?" Bom said waving her hand infront of the cashier to get her out of her daze. "Oh mianhe, your order mam?"the girl asked again. Bom sighed and repeated her order. 
 
Dara was looking at a carrot cake and she suddenly felt a short pang on her heart when she remembered something... 
 
-flashback- 
 
"SURPRISE!" a teenager Dara said removing the band covering Yongbae's eyes. "Happy Birthday!" she smiled excitedly to Yongbae whose small eyes grew wide at the cake. "Wow! You made this?" Yongbae asked looking up at the boys while he took a picture of Dara's cake. The boys and Dara organized a small surprise party for Yongbae at their dorm. "Dara Unnie did. It's carrot cake Hyung since Unnie said you only eat healthy food."Seungri answered getting the knife and was about to cut the cake when Dara smacked him from the back of his head. "YAH! Wait till your hyung blows the candle and made his wish!" 
 
Yongbae closed his eyes and made a wish, afterwards he blew the candle and everyone cheered. "Happy birthday Yongbae!!!!" Jiyong said hugging him and pretending to give him a peck on the cheek. "YAH! YAH!" Yongbae said avoiding Jiyong. 
 
"Now, do the honors!" Bom said getting the knife from Seungri and giving it to Yongbae. Yongbae gave each member a cut of the cake and then got some for him, Dara and Bom too. Seungri was the first to take a bite and his face suddenly changed followed by Daesung. Yongbae took a bite and he realized why the sudden change of reaction. The carrot cake was crunchy and it seems the bottom part was burnt already. 
 
Jiyong took a spoonful of cake and shoved it in his mouth when he choked with the taste. Dara, who was helping Bom pack up the left over dinner turned around to see what was going on. "Are you alright Jiyong? Something wrong?"Dara asked. Yongbae kicked him below the table and Jiyong just shook his head. Seungri and Daesung tried to smile while they try to finish off their cakes. 
 
Dara noticed how silent the boys were when usually they are noisy while eating her food. "What's wrong?"Dara asked looking at Yongbae. "Nothing."Yongbae said taking another bite of the cake and faking a smile. "It doesn't taste good does it?"Dara sighed and grabbing her plate to taste the cake. "Ani, it taste good. So good I wanna eat yours too." Yongbae said trying to get the plate from Dara only it was too late and she already took a bite. 
 
Dara pouted after tasting how awful her creation was. "Aish these boys you're lying how will I do it right when you don't tell me the truth?"she said. "Noona, if we tell you the truth we'll get killed by Yongbae Hyung."Seungri said putting down his plate and drank some water. "I think we'll die of food poisoning also if we don't tell her the truth."Daesung said but this time Bom smacked him at the back of his head. 
 
"Hey."Yongbae said standing up and giving Dara a backhug. "I ruined your birthday."Dara pouted. "Ani. You are the reason why it's one of the best."Yongbae said turning Dara around so that they are now facing each other. "Did you make a wish?"Dara asked. "Don't need to."Yongbae said shaking his head. "Weo?"Dara asked looking up at him. "Already got you. What more could I wish for?"Yongbae answered leaning towards Dara for a kiss. 
 
"YAH! YAH! We're here you know!?!?!!"Bom said screaming pulling Dara away. "You two control yourselves or Uncle will have a fit!!! Dara-ah! You're still a minor!!! AISHHH" Bom reminded them. 
 
-end of flashback- 
 
"Uhmm Dara-shi?"a lady in a business suit approached Dara making her snap back to reality. "Hello, I'm a representative from SBS. We would really like to have you as a guest in our show or if you could grace as with an interview."the lady said giving a call card to Dara. 
 
"I'm sorry but I thought I already said I don't want to get an interview."Dara said sounding annoyed walking towards Bom and Sohee who were waiting for their orders. "I'm sorry mam maybe you would like to reconsider."the lady insisted. By then, the group of students approached Dara. "Uhmm Excuse me, Dara-shi can we get a picture with you and Bom-shi?"one of the students asked tugging Dara in her arms. Bom and Sohee exchanged nervous looks. 
 
Dara smiled and nodded then the students hovered around her, Bom and Sohee while one turned and handed the phone over the KBS representative. "Can you take a picture of us?"the student asked making the representative frown. Dara smirked when she saw the annoyed look at the representative's face. 
 
"1, 2, 3!"the lady said. "Oh Unnie! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" the girls shrieked in front of them. Their orders arrived and the three girls hurriedly went out of the cafe only to see about 10 photographers waiting for them with flashing cameras. Ji Suk opened the van and the girls quickly went inside. Once the girls were all buckled up the van sped away. 
 
"That.was.freaking.awesome!"Sohee shrieked inside the van. Bom laughed but noticed that Dara was massaging her temple. "Dara you ok?"Bom asked. "Aishh... Unnie, Why did I take this project again?"Dara said not looking at her Unnie. "Dara-ah! My prenup is today don't you dare get into a bad mood!"Bom reminded her cousin. 
 
"AISHH.... THERE GOES MY PRIVACY." Dara muttered.