Chapter 6 - Pushing her limits

Sun Love

 

 
Dara's POV 
 
Our meeting ended at around 8 pm, I was just getting hyped up with more ideas but Appa had previous engagements that he needs to go to.  The team was packing up looking tired and drained. Bom looked tensed again, probably because of Top oppa. Sad that the two never had the chance to get back together.  Don't get me wrong Nickhun oppa is ok but it would be nice if the two had their second chance. 
 
"Dara, You have reservations already for dinner. The boys will join you so that your team can get to know them as well." Appa said smiling then turned to Bom. "Bom are you and Dara staying at the hotel as well? You know, you and your team can stay in our house. You don't have to stay in a hotel." he said. 
 
"We'll talk about it later, Appa.  The hotel is nearer the office so it would be easier for us to go back and forth."I butted in, I can see my dad's forehead creased. "Although I miss my old bed so it's still up for discussion." I told him. His mood changed and smiled. 
 
"Ok, I'll see you.. tomorrow then." he said giving me a kiss on the forehead and planting one on Bom too. I know something is fishy.  My dad hasn't seen me for a year now and he's telling me that he's going to a meeting? 
 
Ji Suk came inside the room giving me his mobile. "I'm begging you, please answer it already. My phone has been ringing for more than 3 hours now. Please Little Miss!" he said shoving the phone in front of me. Seungri was calling. I can see my dad chuckling while shaking his head left to right. I grabbed the phone and answered it. "Yoboseo? Maknae! my meeting just ended I'll go straight to your studio ok? Just wait for us there arasso?" I hung up and gave the phone Ji Suk smiling. 
 
"Let's go?" Bom asked. My dad lead the way out and we all rode the elevator going down.  When we reached the floor where BigBang's studio is I turned to my dad and smiled "Appa, whatever it is your planning Thank you!" I stepped out of the elevator leaving my dad with a surprised expression.Bom and I were laughing while walking at the hallway and I noticed our teammates looking blankly at us. "I'm sorry am I the only one overwhelmed with all the revelations today?" Sohee asked. Poor Sohee, I didn't like lying to them but hiding it to them was a must. 
 
"Sorry for lying Sohee, Minho, Kyuhun. There are a lot of complications you see..." I tried explaining. "KYAAAAHHH!!! You freaking grew up with Big Bang!!!!! That's so awesome!!!" Sohee cut me in jumping up and down in front of me. 
 
"May I remind you that I'm here." Choi Minho said.  Sohee ignored her boyfriend and just continued jumping like a teeny bopper. Kyuhun and Bom were just laughing while shaking their heads.We reached Big Bang's studio and I lightly knocked on the door. The door opened and Seungri rushed to me and gave 
me a tight hug. "Maknae! I-CAN'T - BREATHE!" I struggled telling him.  Just then Top and Daesung yanked Seungri away from me. 
 
"Welcome back Little Miss!" Daesung said giving me a quick hug followed by TOP. I glanced at BOM who by now has lost all of her blood in her body.  "Did you miss me?" I asked glancing at Yongbae who was busy searching the internet. He didn't say anything he continued staring at the stupid laptop. 
 
I pouted my lips with my disappointment while GD tried to hide his snicker. "I missed you Noona! When you're not here my Hyungs keep on bullying me." Seungri said acting like a little child telling on his brothers."YAH! What are you talking about?" GD said standing up and walked towards us.  Seungri hid behind me like a little child escaping a bully. "GD! We have visitors!" I reminded him.  Sohee, Choi Minho and Kyuhun were awkwardly standing near the door watching our little drama. 
 
Yongbae stood up and reached for his car keys. "Let's go? I'm starving, we've been waiting for 3 hours!"he said placing his arms around Bom's shoulder and completely ignoring me. Tch! he hasn't changed at all still the sensitive, moody Yongbae I like.   
 
GD gave me a smirk and followed them "Let's go?" he said ushering my teammates out of the studio and leading to the elevator.  Sohee was ecstatic while Kyuhyun and Choi Minho have these blank expressions. Daesung and Seungri followed them with Seungri introducing himself again to Sohee. 
 
"You ok?" TOP asked me offering his arms to me.  "Yeah. You?" I linked my arms unto his and we started walking slowly. "I guess so. Don't mind Yongbae, you know how he is." Top explained.  "Yeah, I know." I sighed, so many restrained emotions inside me starts to build up. "I'm glad you're here baby girl I think it's gonna be more fun now that you're back."he smirked.  "We'll see." I said. 
 
"YAH! Can't you walk faster?!?! Hungry boy here!!!" Yongbae shouted from the elevator. Everyone was already inside waiting for Top and I to join them.  We both chuckled and shook our heads. Ahhh my Yongbae... you're really pushing me to my limit.... 
 
 
 
 
TOP's POV 
 
Everyone was quiet inside the elevator when I decided to break the silence. "Bom, wanna hitch a ride with me? I don't think we can all fit in one car." I said casually turning to look at Bom. I saw her complexion turned to pale. 
 
"Uhm, Ani. Kwenchana.I think we have a van waiting for us." she said not being able to look at me. What is wrong with her? Every time I reach out, she just glances the other way.   
 
"Noona you can ride with me."Yongbae said looking at Bom then glancing at me.  "I'll ride with you then Oppa! GD and Daesung can take Sohee, Kyuhun and Minho." Dara said winking at me and then glancing at Yongbae. Yongbae pretended to act casually and got out of the elevator once the door opened. 
 
Ahhh this two! Acting like kids! "I want to ride with Jiyong Hyung!" Seungri said wrapping his arms around GD's shoulder. "Ani! You're staying with me and TOP oppa!" Dara said pulling Seungri from GD and smacking him on his right shoulder. 
 
Seungri has his eyes on Sohee and I know that's why Dara is guarding him. Bom, why won't you talk to me? What's wrong. I told myself while watching Yongbae and Bom walk towards Yongbae's car. 
 
"Where are we headed?"Dara asked me. "It's a secret." I said while opening the door of the car for her. "Unnie, will you be ok?" Dara asked Bom. She didn't say anything she just nodded at Dara. Yongbae opened the door for Bom and I felt a sting on my chest. I wanted to do that, I told myself. 
 
"Sohee, see you there ok?" Dara shouted to the other car while riding at the back seat. Seungri sat at the passenger side and off we went to the club that YG has prepared for the surprise party. 
 
On our way, I noticed Dara spacing out and just staring blankly at the car window.  "You ok baby girl?" I asked her. Poor Dara, she must want to spend some time with Yongbae just like how I feel with Bom. 
 
"Neh. I guess I'm just tired."she replied not removing her glance outside the window. "Noona..." Seungri tried to say something but I guess he didn't know what to say either. "It's ok Maknae, I know what you're going to say. He is stubborn." she said sadly. 
 
"He went through a lot Dara. It wasn't easy, just try to understand."I told her. She managed to let out a lie. AISSHHHH This is not good, seems like the atmosphere will now be gloomy. I was nudging at Seungri to say something stupid to ease up the atmosphere.
 
"Noona, how old is Sohee?" Seungri blurted. WHAT?!?! "YAH! SEUNGRI-AH! don't be disrepectful ok. Choi Min ho and Sohee are a couple. Stay away from Sohee. If you want I know a lot of models in the Philippines I'll just introduce them to you." Dara said getting distracted. 
 
"ANI. I know a lot of models I don't need Noona's help anymore!" Seungri boasted.  "Ah this brat! That's why you always get in trouble!!! Yah! I don't want hearing anymore girl troubles Seungri-ah!" Dara said playfully wrapping her arms around Seungri's neck. The two started bickering and laughing at their jokes while my thoughts are still focused on Bom. 
 
Dara was now all smiles when we reached the club.  The others were already waiting for us outside when we arrived. 
 
This is it! It's showtime! I told myself. 
 
 
 
Taeyang's POV 
 
"I'll ride with you then Oppa!" I tightened my hands into the steering wheel remembering how Dara reacted to me snobbing her awhile ago. Dara, you really know how to piss a guy! I told myself.   
 
-flashback- 
 
"I have everything I need right now GD." I saw Dara leaning into GD's shoulders. My heart aches, my chest wants to explode, I want to hit somebody. GD texted me to follow here and to not tell anybody. I know that they have been bestfriends since we were young but I still can't help get jealous with their closeness. 
 
I wanted her to lean on my shoulders. I wanted her to call me whenever she wanted to cry. Why can't you just go back baby girl?!? Why are you driving me mad I told myself.   
 
"RRRRiiinnngggg..." my mobile rang, Damnit I forgot to place it on silent mode.  I ran as fast as I could cause I saw GD and Dara glancing my way. 
 
"Yoboseo?" I answered my mobile. "Hyung! Did you get there? Have you seen them?" Daesung said on the other line. "Ani. I'll talk to you when I get there. I'm flying back to Korea tonight. Don't let anyone know that I'm here." I told him hanging up. I walked towards the hotel.   
 
A lot was going through my mind. I stopped and wanted to turn back but anger filled my heart and I just continued walking instead. 
 
-end of flashback- 
 
"YONGBAE!" Bom screamed snapping me back to reality.  I hit the breaks, I almost hit the car in front of me. "Are you alright?" I turned to Bom who was now more pale than she used to be. "Yes, I'm fine! But please snap out of it! do you want me to drive?!" she said placing her hands on her chest. 
 
"Ani! I'm ok. Just talk to me, so I won't think about it." I told her and continued to drive. I was looking at my rear view mirror checking if the other 2 cars saw me. Good that they were still far behind me. 
 
"Yongbae, why are you like that with Dara? Aren't you being stubborn?" Bom asked crossing her arms. "I can't just pretend that I'm alright Bom. 6 years ago she left me without any word. Every year I reach out, every year she leads me into thinking we're ok and then she leaves me again.  I'm not just a holiday fling Bom." I said starting to sound angry. 
 
"Calm down Yongbae. Dara has her reasons, you should talk to her about it." Bom said putting her hand on my right shoulder. "I just..." I tried to talk but I think I'm about to cry now with all the anger I'm feeling.   
 
"What about you noona? Why won't you talk to Top Hyung? You've been avoiding him since this morning. Why?" I blurted out. "I have my reasons to Yongbae. It's more complicated now." Bom said looking outside the car window. 
 
"Why? Because of your boyfriend?" I asked suddenly. Bom Noona stared at me surprised that I know. "We all know Noona, 4 years now right? When YG went to the Philippines to visit you guys Top Hyung wanted to come. He arranged all his schedules to be free, but his manager kept insisting that he just stay here. Top kept insisting to the point that he was planning to sneak out from everyone. " I explained. 
 
"The day Top Hyung was supposed to fly to Manila, he got a text from his manager saying :  YG, met the two girls today and Bom's boyfriend. Hyung just stared blankly on his phone and didn't move for about 5 minutes. We all thought he had a or something.  After that he was always finding a way to talk to you. To tell you how he feels. Why didn't you tell us noona?" I asked. Bom Noona's face is even paler now and just hung open. 
 
"I... I..." she said stuttering. "Noona, I am not mad at you. You must've your reasons why that happened but you have to talk to Top Hyung. At least give him that." I said sounding like a love expert. 
 
I turned the car to the right and we have reached our destination. GD and Daesung are already there with the visitors waiting for us. Top Hyung's car arrived a few minutes after us.  I can see Dara linking arms with Seungri laughing about something. Maknae! I'm really gonna kill you. They walked towards us and surprised when Dara linked her arms into mine. 
 
"Let's go? Baby boy hungry right?!?" she said winking at me. 
 
I got surprised at her action that I just nodded at her. From my side I can see my hyungs with their surprised reactions while Maknae was snickering while shaking his head.