Chapter 1 - GD, Take me home

Sun Love

 

author's POV
 
 
 
"Dara! Dara" BOM screamed as her bestfriend is being dragged outside the club by her boyfriend.
 
 "!" she cursed getting her phone from her purse. "Kim Ji Suk! SOS!" She said screaming to the person on the other end of the call. She had a feeling that this will happen, Her bestfriend Dara has been bugging her to come here so they can spy on Dara's boyfriend Yonghwa. 
 
It turned out that their hunch was right but they didn't plan on what to do after catching Yonghwa kissing and flirting with another girl.  She squeezed her way out of the club and tried to look for the fighting couple.
 
"Get your hands off me!" Dara shouted.
 
Mixed emotions are running inside her right now. It's like she has this big cut in her chest that stings so badly. 
 
 "SHUT UP! We're going home!" Yonghwa said not letting go of Dara's arm.  "You're hurting me! get your filthy hands off me! I don't want to come with you!" Dara screamed still trying to escape her boyfriends grip.
 
They stopped at the parking lot and Yonghwa looked at Dara with his evil stare "I told you not to make me mad Dara! I told you to never embarrass me in front of my friends."
 
 Dara backs away slowly trying to look for her escape route. "You deserved everything I said Yonghwa! Now why don't you just go back to that ing and let's just break up!" Dara said nonchalantly. 
 
Unexpectedly, Yonghwa slapped Dara on the face making her lose her balance and fall on the pavement. Yonghwa was about to hit Dara again when Bom found them.  
 
"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!" a guy with a hooded jacket shouted pointing a gun right at Yonghwa's face.  Another guy from the other side appeared holding a gun pointing at the same direction. 
 
 "Dara are you ok?" Bom said helping her friend who turned pale after hearing the voice of the hooded guy.  Dara ran towards the hooded guy and hugged him "SHHHH.... GD, take me home. I wanna go home GD.." and with that his nerves calmed down.
 
 "Ji Suk, handle this" GD told the other guy. Ji Suk signaled the other suited guys who were hiding behind the parked cars and grabbed Yonghwa. 
 
 
GD's POV
 
"I'm fine GD. And what are you doing here anyways? You're supposed to be in Korea." Dara said as i scanned her body and face for bruises.  They are now in Dara's unit, BOM is on the phone busy talking, I on the other hand, I'm distracting myself from going back and beat that Yonghwa until he begs me to just finish him off.
 
"There's nowhere else I'd rather be baby girl. I can stay here forever if you want to." I said wrapping my arms around Dara who in turn leaned her head on my shoulder.
 
My phone rang, "Ji Suk?" I answered the call and started to walk away from Dara when she grabbed the phone and talked to Ji Suk. "Ji Suk, I don't want anything bad to happen to Yonghwa. You know I'll get upset and we both know that we don't want that to happen. Forget about Jiyong's orders and come straight home arasso?" Dara said giving me a sharp look. 
 
I can't believe that she was still taking the side of that loser. She hung up the phone and gave it back to me. "Yah! why did you do that?" I asked her she was about to give me a smack in the head when Bom entered the room. 
 
"It's all set Dara I've booked your flight back to Seoul tomorrow at 10am. Same flight as GD's." she said handing the printed ticket to Dara. Alas! She smacked me at the back of my head. "WHAT IS THIS?" she asked waiving the ticket in front of me.  
 
"It's a ticket to Seoul. You're coming with me tomorrow." I said rubbing the back of my head . I can feel that an argument is coming up and that it's gonna be a long night.