Chapter 16 - Juicy Hot Issue

Sun Love

 

Chapter 16 
 
Dara's POV 
 
Why the heck do I feel suffocated?!? I slowly opened myleft eye to check if it was morning already.  My body was sore from the hard mat we slept on. Though the hotel floor had a carpet it's still not advisable to sleep on it. I slowly opened both eyes and saw why I had trouble breathing. Yongbae was on my right fast asleep facing me, with his right arm hugging me on my waist while Jiyong was on my left, fast asleep facing me with his left arm on my neck! 
 
It was like a scene way back when they were just 12 yrs old. I sighed carefully moving Jiyong's arms who then  faced the other side and hugged Seungri. I then tried to remove Yongbae's arms but as soon as I tried to, he grabbed me closer. OMO! My heart started beating fast and I'm sure I was blushing now. I tried to remove it again but then Yongbae's arms were restraining. 
 
"Can we stay like this for just one minute?"Yongbae whispered with his eyes closed. I couldn't move and I just stared at his face. He looked so peaceful when he's asleep. Or in this case when he looks like he's sleeping. I touched his arms and closed my eyes for a minute. 
 
My heart beat won't calm down and when I felt that his grip on my waist loosened I slowly moved it and stood up.  I checked the clock on the lounge and it says 5:15 a.m. Aishh... too early, I'm still tired. I look down on the mat and saw how peaceful the boys were sleeping. 
 
Jiyong hugging Seungri, Seungri facing Sohee, I'm pretty sure when we slept last night Sohee was beside me I just don't know how this happened. Bom Unnie was hugging Sohee and then Nickhun was hugged by Daesung! I restrained myself from giggling I'm guessing TOP Oppa who was on the end asked Dae to do it. 
 
I quietly went to the bathroom to freshen up and then went to the balcony afterwards. I sat on the chair and decided to wait and watch the sunrise. I smiled remembering how Yongbae hugged me awhile ago. My heart started beating fast again. I don't know why but I'm both nervous and happy with what's happening right now. For awhile I thought about a lot of things that I didn't notice that Bom Unnie was now awake too. 
 
"Hey."Bom Unnie said sitting beside me giving me a cup of coffee. "Oh- Unnie you're awake this early too?"I asked her. She nodded and just looked far away. "Things are going crazy huh?"I asked her staring at my cup of coffee. Bom Unnie just sighed. "I couldn't really sleep. Everytime Nickhun tried to hug me Daesung's arm suddenly appears and blocks his. It's like war of the arms last night. aishh.." Unnie said shaking her head. 
 
I let out a giggle and then sighed. "What's your plan?"I asked her again still staring at my coffee. "I... I... don't know."Bom said looking at her coffee. We fell silent for about a minute and just sipped our coffee when Unnie finally broke down. "I think I made such a mess of things. What do I do now Dara? Seunghyun will really hate me now."Unnie said wiping her cheeks but the tears just won't stop from falling. 
 
I placed my coffee on the coffee table and reached out for her hand. "Unnie.. Biyane... If I didn't take this job then we would be back in Manila living a quiet life. Biyane."I said with a soft voice. Bom Unnie shook her head. "Why are you apologizing? You didn't ask me to mess up with Top's feelings. I was the one who decided to act all sweet with him again."she said still trying to stop crying. 
 
I sighed. I'm starting to regret we ever accepted this project. I squeezed Unnie's hand and she tried to smile before taking another sip of her coffee. I let go of her hand and took a sip of mine too. I looked back on the view again thinking how messy it is now. 
 
"Hey, what's on your mind?"Bom Unnie said once she got a hold of herself. "Unnie, Did I do the right thing? Giving Yongbae and I another chance you think it was right?"I asked looking at her. "Why wouldn't it be? What are you thinking Dara?"Unnie asked. 
 
"The boys, they just went through a lot last year. They worked so hard to get this far again, what if Yongbae lose focus of things? What if I began to fall hard and want his attention all the time? What if we fight a lot how will it affect us? Our family?"I explained looking at my coffee again. "Dara, what are you afraid of? Why all this hesitations?"Bom Unnie asked. 
 
"I'm scared Unnie, I'm scared that I might hurt him. I won't be able to handle that. I won't be able to see him get hurt again."I said as tears slowly fall down on my cheeks. "Aisshh. You're right we shouldn't have taken this job." Bom said putting down her coffee. "Biyane Unnie, I should be consoling you and yet here I am crying."I told Unnie looking at her while wiping my tears. 
 
"YAH! WHAT IS THIS MESS?!!? WHY ARE YOU ALL HERE?!!?"Bom Unnie and I got startled upon hearing my dad's voice inside the room. 
 
 
CRRRRASSSSHHHHHHHH! Something inside broke and I heard Sohee scream "!" 
 
 
 
 
Bom's POV 
 
Dara and I hurriedly went back inside our room to see my uncle with the boys' managers, Jinu Oppa and Sean Oppa. The boys wearing blank faces sat up trying to process what's happening. Nickhun had this scared look on his eyes being woke up by my uncle's loud scream.  Jong Kook was helping Sohee clean up the broken coffee pot.  I'm guessing that's what crashed awhile ago. 
 
"Appa! What are you doing here?"Dara asked her dad with a blank stare. "Dara, what are these brats doing in your suite?" Uncle asked looking at us. "Dara have you and Bom been crying? why are your eyes red and puffy?" Sean Oppa asked. Uncle looked at us while me and Dara tried to look away. "Just exactly what is happening here?" Sean Oppa asked scratching the back of his head
 
"Ji Suk told me what happened yesterday and I took the next flight to Tokyo. I checked on the boy's rooms first and was wondering where they went. Only to find out they've been camping out here! Yah! Do you know how much I pay for your accommodations!?!?! And here you all are camping out in Dara's suite!" he explained then giving the boys a glare. 
 
"Oh! Nickhun! Sorry, I didn't notice you right away. But why are you here and why is Daesung hugging you?"YG asked when he finally noticed my fiancee who now have this terrified look on his face. "Uhm... Good morning sir, I'm sorry to come here without notice. It's just that Bom and I are a little behind on our wedding preparations we have to finalized a lot of things right now."Nickhun explained bowing to my uncle. Top raised an eyebrow and walked towards Sohee who was still in shock. 
 
"You ok Sohee?" Top asked patting Sohee on the back. I think Sohee couldn't speak that she just nodded. Felt a short pang in my heart seeing Top worry about Sohee and not even meeting my eye. Uncle turned around when he remembered startling Sohee making her dropped the cofee pot on the kitchen counter. "Sohee, I'm sorry to startle you like that."Uncle said smiling at Sohee. The girl was still in shock that she just nodded at him.
 
Then, Dara, Sohee, Jinu and YG's phones rang at the same time. "Ok that's creepy!"Seungri said standing up pointing at Dara and Sohee's phone. "Hello?"Sohee said answering her phone. "WHAT?!? Dara turn on the TV now." Dara answered her phone and at the same time the TV on the lounge.  What we saw on the news left everyone's mouth hanging. 
 
"Gummy... I'm watching it now. Call you later."I heard Jinu Oppa say hanging up his cellphone.
 
"Up next on the idol world. Wanna here some juicy hot issue?!? We all know who Big Bang is, and their new album is a big hit right now, I guess they do know how to work hard and party harder!" the voice of the announcer said as a video played showing me, Dara, Jiyong and Yongbae from last night entering the hotel and not to mention entering my hotel room!!! Then photos of me linking arms with Jiyong, Dara hugging me, Dara linking arms with Yongbae. 
 
"With the looks of these photos they really must feel FANTASTIC BABY!" the voice said before moving on the next hot issue. I looked around the room and I saw Dara looking pale with her jaw dropped. Jiyong was massaging his forehead while Yongbae stood up to calm down Dara. "Yes, we are watching the news here right now. I'll get back at you."Uncle said hanging up on the phone and glared at the four of us. 
 
"What happened last night and how is it you didn't notice the camera that was following you?"Uncle asked us. "I.... can't .... breathe..."Dara stuttered. "Daesung-ah get Dara some water."Yongbae said holding Dara's hand making her sit on the couch. "Jiyong! You're the leader what happened last night!"YG asked Jiyong who has his hands covering his face. "Yongbae?"Uncle asked turning to Yongbae. 
 
"Bom Noona, she needed to get some air last night and then Dara wanted to follow her. After what happened to her earlier Jiyong and I wanted to come along. It was crowded last night that we didn't notice anyone taking pictures or even following us. After walking last night we decided to go first to Bom Noona's suite to talk and then Nickhun Hyung-" Yongbae paused in explaining when Top gave him a death glare upon calling Nickhun Hyung. "Nickhun came and we all went into Dara's suite."he said finishing his story. 
 
"It's getting crazy online guys. People are saying the Noona's are girls rented for the night. Not to mention the bashers you now have."Daesung said showing us a link of the news with comments. One comment says NOOOOO!!!! Oppas!!!!! they're not that pretty!!!!!  Another comment said: I'm guessing they're the flavor of the month!  then one replied. Nah! They're the flavor of the week!!! 
 
The hotel phone suddenly rang and one of the managers answered it. Everyone was quiet and waited for the phonecall to end. When manager Hyung hung up he faced uncle and said "Sajangnim, it seems the fans have located where this hotel is and a lot has gathered outside not to mention the reporters waiting for the members outside. The management said they might scare the other customers and want us to take action."he said looking out on one of the windows. 
 
Uncle massaged his forehead. "Aissh." he muttered. Dara who has now recovered from her shock stood up. "Ok, this is what we will do. Appa, you are going to talk to the management and ask them if we could hold a slight press conference outside the hotel just to calm down the fans and clear everything. Bom Unnie, you and I will go with Appa."she said looking at me. 
 
"Huh? But.. Dara... That means.."I wasn't able to finish what I was going to say. "Well we don't have much of a choice now Unnie, with what happened we won't be able to walk even in the hotel hallway without a fan bashing on us." she said shaking her head holding Yongbae's hand. "Now we really have to lie low."she said softly sighing. Yongbae looked down and sighed too. 
 
"Dara are you saying what I think you're saying?"Jiyong turned and look at her and Yongbae. Dara nodded. "Are you sure? This can be addressed without doing that you know."Yongbae said trying to make her change her mind. "Ani. We all know this will not go away. Rumors will not stop and it can get my job on the line. I have people whom I have to protect."Dara said. Indeed getting involved in a rumor with a known idol can damage you. "This is what you want?" I asked her making sure. 
 
"Yes Unnie, This is the only way we can clear this mess and calm the fans down. Big Bang will get hurt if this does not go away. At least Appa is with us now they'll think Appa was here all along."Dara confirmed. "But Dara, all those years of hiding if we do this, it will not be the same again. Everything we will do will be linked to YG and everything about YG will be linked to us."I reminded her but Dara just stared at Yongbae worriedly. 
 
"We have no choice Unnie." she said standing up and walking towards her bedroom to get change.