Bom's prenuptial photoshoot

Sun Love

Dara's POV 

It was already 10:30 when our meeting ended. I entered the room that was designated for our team and saw my team prepping up. "Hey Boss! We're all set." Kyuhun said pointing to our packed up equipment. 

*knock knock 

I turned and saw my dad standing by the doorway with Bom and Nichkhun. "Dara I called the YG staff helping you guys and the studio is all set."he told me "Bom are you sure you don't want to do it outside with scenery?" he then turned to face Bom Unnie and Nichkhun. "We don't have time Uncle, Nich has to go back to Manila tomorrow and if we do an outdoor photoshoot I think it will take more time. Besides Dara can work her magic. Won't you baby girl?"Bom said smiling brightly at me. 

I smiled back, I'm still a little stressed with what we have agreed upon in the meeting. I agreed to have 5 interviews, 1 was with Bom Unnie, next was with Jiyong, Yongbae, Bom Unnie and Me, next was with my dad, Bom Unnie and me, next was the YG family guesting, then they're still planning the last one but I think my dad wants a BOM Tv or Dara TV. Aish... 

"DARA! Are you ok?!?!" Bom Unnie asked putting a hand on my right shoulder. "Hmm."I nodded. "Let's go?"I said smiling at them. 

-after 30 minutes 

"We have arrived Little Miss."Ji Suk said getting off the van and opening the door for us. "Thank you." I said getting off and walking inside the studio. From the outside loud music can be heard and it seems a lot of people are there. "Uhm Dara! wait up!" I heard Bom Unnie say behind me but I still continued walking inside. I'm excited to do this prenuptial shoot. 

I opened the door and was amazed as how huge the studio was. I walked inside to inspect everything when I heard a familiar voice laughing. "Hahaha Sorry Maknae you're out of luck today!" the voice said and I think my heart stopped beating. I walked towards the dressing room and found the members having their make up done. 

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!" I asked raising an eyebrow and all eyes me. "We're here for the photoshoot." Jiyong said raising his eyebrows also to me. "Unnie, what is this?!?" I turned and looked at Bom Unnie. "Uhmm, Nichkhun and I forgot to tell you. We uhmm kinda have an entourage in our wedding and uhmmm well the boys are included." Bom Unnie said hesitantly. My jaw dropped and I couldn't move. What about Top Hyung? I asked myself turning to search for him. 

My eyes met with Top Hyung's, he was smiling at me when he stood up and patted my head. "It's ok baby girl, we'll be good subjects." he saihd looking at me and I saw it. I saw the pain in his eyes, he's hurting but it all up for Bom Unnie. "Unnie I need a word with you." I said pulling Unnie away from the dressing room. 

"Are you freaking out of your mind Unnie?!?!" I asked her. "What?! I didn't know either Nichkhun asked them. I only knew this morning when Nich told me by that time they already agreed. I asked Jiyong to back out but then he said Seunghyun will kill him if he did that."Bom Unnie explained. "What?!?" I asked again while massaging my forehead. "Unnie, you have to make them back out. Don't do this to oppa." I begged. "Dara, I'm ok." Top Oppa said. 

Bom Unnie and I were shocked and turned to see Top Oppa walking towards us. "I'm ok baby girl. Don't worry about it ok? Your Unnie and I talked already and we're now ok. So stop sulking there and we have a photoshoot to do ok? You don't know how excited we are! This is like the first prenuptial shoot we're doing" Top Oppa said smiling brightly at me. 

Bom Unnie and I started walking towards the dressing room again behind Top Oppa. "Oh and Dara?"Top Oppa said stopping from walking and turning his head to the side. "Talk to Yongbae. You were mean to him this morning and you know he didn't deserve that." he said. I sighed, he was right. I promised to breakdown my walls but then now I'm just hurting Yongbae again. "Dara, he's right you know? Don't make the same mistake I did. If you do, we'll end up in this situation again years from now." Bom Unnie said giving me a sidehug. 

Bom Unnie went over where the backdrop was being set up to check on our team while I went back to the dressing room to find 2ne1 sitting on the couch. "UNNIE!!!!" Minzy said running towards me and hugging me. "Hey! How are you?!?!" I said hugging her back tightly. CL stood up and hugged me. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked them sitting down between Yongbae and Jiyong. CL and Minzy looked surprised at my question. "What?"I asked them back. "Didn't Bom Unnie tell you?" CL asked me. I was wondering what they were talking about when I finally realized what it was. "OH EM GEE you're part of the entourage too?!?!?!" I asked surprisingly and the two girls nodded.

"Wow!" I mouthed. This was going to be a long day. After 10 minutes of chit chat and laughing with the boys and girls Yongbae was still not talking to me. I tried to ask him a question but he full shrugged it off and asked Seungri about something else. Aish this boy. I told myself. Then I finally had my idea on how to make peace with him and without realizing I suddenly smirked. Jiyong who was also beside me noticed. "Uh-oh, I know that look." he whispered to me. I turned my head so he can see my face that has this "What look?" expression written all over it. "That I-have-a-plan-to-make-Yongbae-talk-to-me face" he whispered back to me. I nudged him slightly at the side. 

Minzy was telling a story about their tour in Japan when I creaed my forehead and started massaging it. "Noona, are you ok?"  asked when he noticed. From the corner of my eye I saw Yongbae stopped playing with his phone and looked at me. "Uhm,, it's ok my headache won't go away." I said in a soft voice. Daesung was about to stand up when I saw Jiyong glaring at him signalling him of the plan. Daesung understood and then asked Minzy to continue with her story.  I sighed softly and Jiyong began patting my back softly. "Hey, you ok?"he asked me. I bowed my head low so my hair will cover parts of my face, I'm actually trying my best not to smile. "Uhm... I think so." I said softly. "I think I need water." I added. Seungri was about to get up but then Top Oppa made him sit down "Listen to Minzy's story. Let someone else get her water." he said pointing his head towards Yongbae. 

Yongbae stood up and after a few seconds placed a cup of water in the table in front of us. Jiyong and I smiled, Yongbae walked towards the mirrors and I stood up and followed him. He was fixing his suit and damn he looks gorgeous, I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Oppa..."I said cutely. "Stop it Dara."Yongbae said. My eyes grew wide and looked at his reflection in the mirror. His eyes shows he's still mad. "Oppa..." I whispered. "Just..." he tried saying something but then he sighed as he saw my face. "don't do that again ok?" he then said breaking our hug and walked back to sit beside Jiyong. 

I smiled. Yes! Victory! I told myself. "Dara, we're now ready. Which one would you want to go first?"Sohee asked all eyes me. "Dara? Are you ok?" Top asked when he saw I was staring at space smiling by myself. "Baby girl?" Jiyong asked. "Huh?" I looked at him and then realized that everyone was waiting for my instructions. "Uhm yeah what was that Sohee?"I asked turning around. 


"Where do we start?"Sohee asked again raising an eyebrow. 

"Uhmm.. yeah... groomsmen then." I said. 

"Ok then, Big Bang members are you ready?"Sohee turned and looked at the guys. "YES!" they all said in unison. Daesung and Seungri walked with me on our way out of the dressing room. "Noona! This is our first time working with you! This is so exciting!"Seungri said. "Don't forget Noona! This is my good side!" Daesung said showing Dara a pose. 

The members are now standing at the backdrop and Kyuhun and Minho readied their cameras. I sat down the directors chair in front of three large monitors where I will be seeing the shots being taken by the boys. Damn. Yongbae looks hot in a suit I told myself staring at him joking around with the boys.

"Uhm.. Boss?"Minho asked waving his hand in front of me. "Hmm?" I said looking up at Minho. "We're waiting Boss" Minho said waving his camera. I shrugged off the thought of Yongbae and started to focus on my work. 

"Ok just make them pose some poses and I'll start from there." I instructed.  The boys started posing and the cameras started clicking.