Wedding gone Bad

Sun Love

Author’s POV

 

Airplane from Manila to Seoul

A few hours after the wedding ceremony.

 

“AAAAHHHHHH!!!” Bom suddenly screamed waking up from a bad dream.

She was sitting beside YG who was now hugging her to comfort her.

“Uncle, Biyane… Biyane…”Bom  choked the words out. Top and Jiyong who was sitting in front of them couldn’t do anything but watch Bom cry her heart out.

 

 

-flashback-

 

*KNOCK KNOCK*

There was chaos in Bom’s suite when YG entered. About 5 people are working at Bom doing her hair and make-up. Dara was running to and fro making sure everything is in place. Minzy and Gummy are having their make-up done while CL just finished having her picture taken in her bridesmaid’s gown.

“Wwaahh Uncle, you look very very handsome.” Bom said making his uncle blush.

“Appa, where are the boys? I told them to come here so I can check their suits.” Dara said looking agitated.

“All done, Bom-shii, now go inside your room so we can help you put your wedding dress.” One of the staff said assisting Bom while walking towards her room.

*knock knock*

“Noona?” Daesung said peeping his head on the main door of the suite.

“Yah! Get in here!!! What are you doing there I need to see if you guys are decent.” Dara screamed.

The boys entered the suite one by one.

“Waaahhh Noona, you look very lovely.” Seungri said while Dara checked his attire making sure there are no loose threads, their shoes are fine, and there suits don’t have any smudges.

“Sincha? Gomawo  Maknae. Now sit there by the couch and just keep still I don’t want you guys ruining your suits.”

“What are we 5?” Jiyong smirked as his bestfriend scanned his clothes.

“Yes stuck in a 25 year old man.” Dara answered sticking out her tongue.

“Wow real mature.” Jiyong said rolling his eyes then sat beside Seungri.

 

“Babe? Can’t do this properly can you put it on me?” Yongbae said handing his bow over to Dara.

“Hmmm...” Dara said fixing the bow around Yongbae’s neck.

“You look gorgeous babe.”Yongbae smiled at his girlfriend.

“Oh, gomawo.” Dara replied blushing.

 

“Aish… enough with the lovey dovey, Dara-ah are you going to check on our suits or not?”Teddy asked impatiently.

Dara rolled her eyes and one by one checked the suits of Teddy, Kush, Se7en, Daesung, Top and Tablo.

Then they heard the lock of the door from Bom’s room clicked and the door opened.

 

Bom stepped out of the room wearing a tube wedding dress with a bolero made from lace. She looked like a princess wearing that dress and the whole room paused for a moment and was mesmerized by her beauty.

“WOW.” Seungri mouthed.

“Aahhh… so pretty Unnie!” Minzy said clapping her hands jumping up and down.

“You are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen.” Top said smiling not being able to stop staring at Bom.

 

“Ok, Everybody head downstairs at the lobby, I need to talk to Bom.” YG said ordering everyone to get out.

“Alright, follow me everyone so I can give you your van assignments.” Dara said holding part of her gown so she won’t trip over it while walking.

 

“Bommie, I have something for you.” YG said pulling out a box from his pocket.

Bom stared at the box when YG handed it over. “Uncle you didn’t have to buy me anything.”

 

“I didn’t buy it sweetheart. This was your mom’s” YG said looking at his niece through the mirror in front of them.

Bom was holding back her tears when she opened the box and found a beautiful necklace with a sapphire pendant.

“It was on your parents will, should anything happen to them before you got married this is to be handed to you on your wedding day.” YG explained getting the necklace.

As YG placed it on her neck, a tear fell across her cheek. The two of them stared at the necklace around Bom’s neck for a minute.

“You look extra beautiful today my dear. I’m sure your mother and father are very proud of you right now.” YG said handing a tissue to her. “Now, stop tearing up and let’s go, we have a wedding to do.”

 

--

 

The crowd stood up and Se7en started to play the piano. The door opens and reveals a stunning Bom standing with YG on her side.

 

*time I’ve been passing time, watching trains go by… all of my life… lying on the sand watching seabirds fly.*

 

As Se7en continues to sing the song It Might Be You, Bom and YG slowly walk down the aisle. Just a few minutes ago they couldn’t get enough of the gorgeous bridal entourage that passed by and now, everyone is in awe of how gorgeous Bom is.

 

“You look lovely Bom. I love you. I hope you’ll be happy with him.” Top thought to himself while hiding the pain he’s feeling inside with a smile. Yongbae and Jiyong patted him on the back as if telling him everything will be fine.

 

“Whaaa I chose well. She really is beautiful.” Nichkhun told himself as he watch his fiancée walk down the aisle.

 

“Oh my gosh Nichkhun is tearing up.” Yoona whispered to Victoria.

“Awww… rarely do I see a groom cry at his wedding. He must really be happy getting married to Unnie.” Minzy whispered to Gummy and CL.

 

YG and Bom reached the altar and as YG handed Bom to Nichkhun… “Please take care of my oldest.”

Nichkhun smiled and bowed to him and the bride and groom went up the steps to take their seats.

 

Priest: We are gathered here today to witness the union of this two people…..

 

After 30 minutes…

 

Priest: Now let us listen to the bride and groom as they take their vows.

 

Nich and Bom faced each other and the whole crowd is now getting excited. However, for the YG troops they are now exchanging glances. Since Dara was the maid of honor she was seated at the elevated floor near the bride and groom. She was exchanging nods with the girls while the girls are exchanging glances with the boys. YG who was sitted in front noticed how agitated Dara was, even the other seniors of the YG family was noticing the exchange of glances of their younger family members.

Priest: Do you Nichkhun, take Bom as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?

This is it. Bom thought to herself. No turning back now. She could feel her heart beat was getting stronger as if her heart was about to explode.

Nichkhun: No.

“OH HELL NO!” Seungri exclaimed standing up.

“WHAT?!?!” Minzy, Gummy, CL and Yoona exclaimed at the same time when Seungri shouted.

“Watch your mouth you’re in church!” Teddy warned Seungri.

Dara couldn’t move she didn’t know how to react.

Top froze while Jiyong and Yongbae exclaimed glances. YG was still grasping what Nichkhun was saying.

Bom heard a glass shatter around her, she’s not sure where it came from but she suddenly blanked out and gasped and chaos started.  Did I hear him say no? she asked to herself.

“I’m sorry Bommie, but I can’t” Nichkhun apologized. The priest couldn’t speak taken aback with what Nickhun just said.

“What? Why?” Bom asked tears filling up her eyes.

“I’m sorry Bommie, but I’m in love with someone else.” Nichkhun admitted trying to hold Bom’s hand but the latter was trying to escape his grip.

“You’re joking right? I’m confused. How? What? Tell me you’re joking.” Bom tried to talk in between sobs.

“I’m sorry Bom, I wish I was. I just can’t let this go on. I’m sorry. I thought I’d be able to say it but I’m sorry.”Nichkhun said shaking his head while tears are flowing across from his cheeks.

The guests are now in chaos, Nichkhun’s family trying to grasp his decision while the YG family is enraged.

“No you’re lying. Don’t do this to me. Please no.” Bom begged as she tries to walk but somehow her feet are glued on the floor.

All Nichkhun could say was I’m sorry. While the YG family has now snapped back to reality and is on the go. Then everything was happening at the same time and chaos broke.

 

“Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s get the out of here!” YG instructed pointing at his people.

Teddy and Kush started to call the staff they were with and ordered for their things to get packed up.

Se7en and Tablo assisted Minzy, CL and Gummy and walked towards the exit.

Bom couldn’t move all she can do is cry in front of Nich and everyone else. Why is this happening? She couldn’t breathe. Dara and Yongbae walked towards Bom who was still stuck on where she was standing.

“Noona, let’s go.” Yongbae said grabbing Bom’s hand.

 

Dara slapped Nich on the face making Yoona ran in front of her brother who can’t stop from crying.

“THE NERVE OF YOU! I don’t think we can ever forgive you for this. You had to wait until we’re all here.” Dara said following Yongbae and Bom as they go down the steps and headed to the exit.

 

Inside the car Bom buried her face on Yongbae’s chest and sobbed all the way to the hotel.

“Jinu, book for our flights we leave for Seoul this afternoon.” YG said while patting softly Bom’s back.

“Oh… Sajangnim, we all have tickets. We leave at 7pm” Teddy blurted

YG got surprised and gave Teddy a questioning look while Teddy shrugged.

“Appa, I will stay here and leave for Seoul tomorrow. There are still things Bom Unnie needs to fix, I’ll do it for her. I’ll see you guys in Jeju.” Dara explained.

Jeju? YG asked himself he wanted to ask them about it but was too tired to argue so he just closed his eyes for awhile hating how they can’t do anything with the sobs coming out from Bom.

-end of flashback-

 

“Kwinchana, don’t worry sweetheart. Everything will be ok.” YG said rubbing the back of Bom.

“Biyane… I don’t know what to do. It’s so painful.” Bom cried.

Everyone was watching sadly how Bom, the Bominator, cried her heart out in pain and the worst thing was they couldn’t do anything about it.

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Sorry if i did poorly in this chap my mind was in chaos while imagining a chaotic scene :)