Chapter 5 - Dara's identity

Sun Love

 

 
Kyuhun POV 
 
Our team checked-in at our hotel and proceeded to the YG building after settling in. Taecyon, Bom's brother, who looks nothing like her, was tagging along with us. Since we arrived in Korea, Bom has been lost in her little world, which rarely happens. 
 
I was about to ask her something when Taecyon nudged Bom snapping her back from her daydream. "We're here." he said. Huh? How did he know that we're here? I can feel something's up, I just can't put a finger on it.  Ever since we got this project Dara and Bom became agitated. 
 
Choi Min Ho said that maybe they are just pressured since this is their first time to do a project from their country. My thoughts faded away when we entered the YG Building. People were all smiling, and greeting us, but the weird part was they were all bowing to Bom. "Good day Miss!" one of the security personnel said bowing.  Two employees whom we passed by stood up and bowed to her as well. "Miss." they said bowing. 
 
What the? What is this? "Why are they bowing that way?" Sohee asked Choi Min Ho with a bewildered look. "Maybe that's just how they are here." Choi Min Ho whispered back. I was about to say something when a tall muscled man approached us and bowed at Bom. 
 
"Miss, Sajangnim and the Little Miss will see you at the lounge area." he said leading the way to the elevator. The elevator door was about to close when two hand stopped it, when it opened again, a handsome guy stared at Bom. 
 
"Bom?" he said embracing her.  They talked in Korean and then bid farewell. When the door of the elevator closed I gave Bom a questioning look. "Who was that?" I asked her not removing my glare at her. "A friend." she shrugged. We reached the floor and the muscled guy lead the way to where we are to meet the President. 
 
As we passed by the hallway there were a lot of pictures in the wall.  I saw Big Bang's picture with the President of YG. I saw a picture of 2ne1 also with the President. Next was a picture of PSY with the President. I also saw a picture of the guy who hugged BOM in the elevator, with the President. Then I saw a picture of the President with Big Bang, 2NE1, Psy and other Korean people, I'm guessing they're the talents. 
 
Wait what?!? the guy who hugged BOM was a Korean idol? Then how did Bom knew him? I was going to ask her that when I noticed the next picture and couldn't believe my eyes. It was the picture of a younger version of the President of YG sitting on a chair but what caught my attention were the two teenagers standing on each side of the President. One looked like a young Dara while the other one, a young Bom! I nudged Choi Min Ho but he and Sohee was taken aback by another picture. 
 
It was a big picture frame of the President of YG and a girl standing on her right side.  "The President and the Little Miss" the tagged below the frame said.  Our mouth hung open looking at Dara's picture together with the President. "Bom?" I stuttered. Bom smiled and stopped in front of a door. "Let's go in first." she smiled opening the door, and asking us to follow her. 
 
 
 
 
Sohee's POV 
 
"Let's go in first." Bom told us smiling while leading the way inside the lounge. I'm pretty sure my mouth was still open when I walked in the room.  Dara was seated at one of the long sofa while the President was seated at an arm chair it looked like a scene from the movie "Godfather" only his face was calm and smiling. 
 
"Hello!" the President stood up and shook our hands one by one.  Bom however gave him a kiss on the cheek. "How are you?" he asked Bom holding her arms. "I'm ok Uncle. How about you?" Bom replied smiling nodding at Dara who nodded back at her. 
 
WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE?! UNCLE?!?! LITTLE MISS?!?!! I think the President noticed our facial expression. "I think Dara needs to tell you something first before we proceed with our meeting." he said signaling us to sit down on the other long sofa.  Bom sat beside Dara accross from us. 
 
I noticed the muscled man guy was standing by the window with Taecyon and Ji Suk. My mind was full of questions what I feel dizzy with everything that's happening. 
 
Dara began talking. She explained that she and Bom are real cousins. Bom's father is the older brother of Dara's dad, when Bom's parents had an accident, YG took BOM in his custody. When Bom was about to go to university she decided to go to Australia where after one sem Dara followed and also studied there.  After their graduation, Dara didn't want to work in Korea because she wanted to show everyone that she could do it on her own. Bom on the other hand didn't want to go home as well so she agreed to work with Dara in the same company.  Taecyon and Ji Suk are 
not their cousins but their bodyguards! 
 
"There is one favor I ask from all of you. I'm begging you actually." Dara said after her story.  "Don't worry Dara your secret is safe with us. We'll take this one to the grave." I blurted. What?!? where did that come from! My friend is a freaking heiress why won't I brag about that! Dara smiled and Bom's faced relaxed. 
 
"You can't tell Nickhun." Bom added. Minho, Kyuhun and I stared at her blankly. Her boyfriend of 4 years doesn't know? "Bom? What?" I asked with disbelief. "He doesn't know. He met Uncle already but we skipped the part that he is who he is and I am who I am." Bom explained while fiddling with her fingers. 
 
"Hey guys, I know you have a lot of questions but Sajangnim has a lot of work to do, so we need to proceed with our meeting about the photoshoot ok?" Dara changed the subject.  It felt weird that she calls her dad Sajangnim, well everything right now is weird so I don't know which is which already.   
 
Bom brought out her tablet which is our signal to bring out ours also. "Sohee, can you start with our intro for the presentation?" Dara asked looking at me. I stood up and connected my tablet to the projector. I was about to start when a commotion outside started.   
 
Then the door swung open revealing a guy being pulled away by 4 others. "NOOONAAAA!!!!!!!" the guy with a black hair shouted.  The whole room froze and we just stared at the guy running towards Dara giving her a tight hug.The other 4 guys composed themselves and greeted us. Now I can see their faces clearly, they're Big Bang. 
 
I guess they are close,as Dara is laughing while messing with the hair of Seungri. KYAAAHHHH!!! This is too much for me, even though my boyfriend is here I swear my eyes are sparkling right now looking at the idols in front of me. 
 
"Seungri ah! why are you barging like that in here when we have visitors? You're embarrassing me." YG told Seungri making the guy bow with embarrasment. "Sorry Sajangnim! Sorry everyone! Sorry Noona, I just got excited." he said apologizing and hugging Dara again. 
 
"Sajangnim! It's alright! I missed my maknae too." Dara replied pinching the cheeks of Seungri. Obviously he liked Dara's comment as his smile widened. Someone from the 4 members standing by the door coughed making Seungri distance himself from Dara. "We're sorry to barge in here like this, we were trying to stop Seungri making a fool of himself but apparently we were late." Top said. 
 
Dara introduced us to the members and we exchanged pleasantries. "Yah! go back to your studio yeah? We need to finish this." Bom shouted at them. Like little boys they followed her and said goodbye to us. I wonder how it felt growing up with the Big Bang boys? Lucky Bom and Dara. 
 
"Noona, I'll see you after the meeting right? Let's go for dinner right?" Seungri said not letting go of Dara's hand until she said yes. One by one the members left but when the guy with the mohawk was about to get out of the door I catched a glimpse of Dara winking at him. What?!? I was still starstruck with everything that has happened, trying to digest everything that has been happening when Dara said "Let's proceed?" she asked us. 
 
This is one exciting trip. I can feel it. 
 
 
Yongbae's POV 
 
We arrived at the YG building with Seungri wanting to beat every red light we passed by. "Hyung! Hurry up!" he said stopping at the entrance door and started dragging me. As I go inside the building I felt a sharp sting on my chest. I distracted myself from remembering that sad moment by smacking Seungri on the back "Yah! Why the rush?" I said. 
 
"Hyung! Hold that elevator!" Seungri shouted at TOP who was already inside with Daesung. We entered the elevator and Seungri punched the floor of our studio. "GD's waiting for us at the studio." Top said.  Our short elevator ride was quiet until we reached our floor. When the door opened GD was already waiting outside. "HYUNG! WHERE'S NOONA?" Seungri was shouting at GD. "Yah! Why are you shouting? She's with the Sajangnim at the lounge." GD said 
riding the elevator and giving Seungri a stern look. 
 
"Yongbae what did you get her?" Top asked me.  "Hyung didn't want to buy anything on our way here. I wanted to get some flowers but he wouldn't listen" Seungri butted in."Yah! Why are you answering for me?!?" I said smacking Seungri at the back of his head. "Yongbae ah! Calm down why are you in a bad mood?" GD looked at me. We reached the top floor and got of the elevator but Seungri started running and screaming that we had to catch him before he does something stupid again. 
 
"Seungri ah! don't be like this! Her officemates might be there already!"  Daesung said while the four of us try to stop him from barging in. I don't know how he did it but he managed to escape us and just barged inside the room. "NOONA!!!!" he screamed running towards Dara. Everyone in the room was shocked with Seungri, I can see Bom turning pale upon seeing Top.   
 
Dara's officemates all looked confused and shocked while they're staring at Seungri hugging Dara. Aish!!! Maknae!! I'm going to kill you!!! Daesung coughed reminding Seungri of what he's doing. Seungri stopped hugging Dara and distanced himself although he was still holding her hand. I'M DEFINITELY GONNA KILL YOU MAKNAE!!! 
 
Dara introduced us and shook hands with Dara's team. Seungri was still holding Dara's hand that's making me want to choke him to death. "Noona! Let's have dinner tonight ok?" he kept asking her. Dara finally gave in figuring out that Maknae will not stop until she says yes. 
 
BOM who cannot even look at TOP ordered us to get out.  Nothing has changed, she still has that authoritative tone that makes you whimper and just follow whatever it is she orders. One by one we said our good-byes and went out of the door.  While walking towards the door I can feel a pair of eyes staring at me and when I glance to see who it was she just smiled and winked at me. 
 
I walked out of the room and couldn't help but smile. She has that effect on everybody. You can have the worse day of your life and just one look at her smile and she can calm your feelings. She has been like that ever since we were young. 
 
"Ahhh... Amazing how one smile can brighten a day. Don't you think?" GD said smirking at me.  I ignored him, my heart is fluttering and I just want to savor this moment for awhile.