Bets, Promises and Love...

Sun Love

Author’s POV 


*knock knock* 

“Come in.” YG answered. He, together with Psy, Jinu and Sean were getting ready for Dara and Yongbae’s wedding. Top entered the suite and everybody paused what they’re doing. 

“O? Seunghyun-ah are you here to ask for Bom’s hand also?” YG asked shaking his head. 

“Oh, how did you know?” Top asked looking shocked. YG however was just joking around and was surprised by Top’s answer. 

“O? Sincha?” YG asked 

Jinu and Psy gave Sean a couple of bills while scratching the back of their heads. 

“Wait. You made a bet?” Top asked after seeing them. 

“Well, Jiyong told Sean but we didn’t believe him so we made a bet. We didn’t know that you’d really ask Hyun Suk Hyung about it.” Jinu answered feeling sorry. 

YG however was still frozen in his seat. 

“Sajangnim, biyane, I just don’t want to let her go anymore. I gave her away once I won’t do it again.” Top said convincing YG. 

YG raised his hand telling Top to save his explanation. “I know. I just, 2 Big Bang members going to get married your fans will flip.” 

“Ei, HYUNG! You’re thinking about the fans and not Bom?” Psy asked 

“Well, everyone knows you’re going to ask her. The question was if you were going to ask me for permission.” YG answered looking at Top and then put out his wallet and gave Jinu some bills. 

“You made a bet about that too?!?!” Top asked raising an eyebrow. 

“HAHA. Never trust Jiyong with your deepest secret. The boy tends to slip on things when he gets drunk. Hahaha.” Jinu chuckled counting his earned money. 


-- 

“Now, let us hear the vows of the couple to each other.” 

“Dara, you have always been my source of strength. You are the air that I breathe, you are the reason why my heart beats. You are the reason why I am Taeyang of Big Bang. You have given up so much for me and now in front of our family and friends I promise you that I will give it all back. I promise to endure through all your tantrums and stock our fridge with loads of ice cream to calm you down. I promise to wake up in the middle of the night whenever you can’t sleep and talk about random stuff. I promise to be your fashion critic whenever you’re undecided on which dress to wear. I promise to try that I will always be there beside you whenever you get sick and take care of you. I promise to give you a hug every time you need it. Now that you are handling the PR Team for Big Bang and 2NE1, I promise to smack Seungri at the back of his head every time he gives you a headache with his scandals. And lock Jiyong at a cage every time he wants to go out in the middle of the night without supervision.” Guests laughed a bit at the joke included in the vow. “I promise that I will take care more of my health so that I will always be by your side. I vow to protect you and our family and I will love you until death do us part.” 

Tears are flowing from Dara’s eyes while listening to Yongbae’s vows. It was now Dara’s turn. 

“Yongbae, My Yongbae, whom I loved since I was in pigtails, running around the hallways of YG. When my mom left us I thought I was cursed but you always made me feel like I’m a rare gem. You are my courage and yet you are my fear, my strength yet you are also my weakness. With you I know I am always safe. I promise to massage you after a stressful day at work. I promise to have healthy food always waiting for you when you come home. I promise to always have quality time with you even if it means camping on your studio when your schedule is packed. I promise to hold your hand every time you need it. I promise to try and exercise with you when you want to although I’m not sure about this. I promise that I will hide your protein milk from Daesung and Seungri. I promise to hide your caps and accessories from Jiyong. And I will try my best for Seunghyun Oppa to stop bugging you during your recording.” Dara said giggling at her joke making the guests laugh too. “I promise you that I will never leave you again no matter what we go through I will be by your side. I promise to always be your cheerleader in everything you do. And lastly I will love you until the day I die.” 

Guests couldn’t help but cry because of the outpour of love and happiness between the two. Even the Big Bang members are wiping tears from their cheeks. 


“I now pronounce you man and wife. You may now kiss the bride.” 


“Woot! Woot!” other YG family members cheered as Yongbae moved closer and flip Dara’s veil and kissed her on the lips. 

“Saranghe…” Yongbae whispered as he looked into Dara’s sparkling eyes. 

“I love you too…” Dara answered reaching for another kiss…. 

 

 

 

 

author's note:

Hi everyone!!!!! Sorry for this short chap promise to speed up my writing :)