NEVER.PISS.DARA.

Sun Love

Author’s POV

 

“And for our entertainment news, we are here in front of the concert arena wherein BigBang has just finished yet another one of their sold out concerts for their Alive Tour. During the concert local Japanese celebrities can be visibly seen singing along the band. What surprised us was that Korean singer IU who is being linked lately to band member Sol was seen at the concert too. But the more surprising news was the girl in viral video who had a lover’s fight with Sol, none other than producer YG’s daughter Ms. Dara was also seen at the concert sitting by the VIP section. Hmmm… I sense another hot issue in the making.” the reporter of the entertainment news said. We were still in the dressing room and we are watching on live news to see the reaction of the people. Then IU was seen at the background rushing to get out of the arena. As usual, the reporters hounded her for an interview.

Rep: “Ms. IU why are you here?”

IU: I’m here to support my fellow Korean idols in their concert

Rep:  Did Sol invite you

IU just smiled making the reporters buzz at each other. “must be him” they whispered at each other.

Rep: Did you see the boys before the concert.

IU: Yes. I talked to Sol and wished him luck and uhmm..

Then IU blushed in front of the camera.

Rep: Did you give him a kiss for luck?

IU didn’t reply she just smiled and started to walk again.

“Doesn’t silence means yes? Well if this is true then what about poor Dara? Did she come so far …

 

Just then a large vase of flower hit the TV screen. Everyone in the dressing room froze and looked at the direction were the vase came from. Sean’s baby boy got scared and hid behind Sean’s back. Dara was raging in flames and her eyes were full of anger.

 

“Babe….” Yongbae said too scared to go near her.

Just then YG came inside the room with Se7en and Jinu. “WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?” he screamed upon seeing the broken vase and wide screen.

 

Everyone pointed at Dara and YG sighed. “Dara, that’s not our TV”

 

“I will pay for it.” Dara said stubbornly sitting down at the couch and stared at her father.

 

YG shook his head and started giving instructions. “Everybody meet up at the club afterwards for the after party arasso?”

Everyone nodded but were still a little quiet because Dara was still in a foul mood.

 

“Yah! Dara! I know you’re my daughter but please try not to break anything again. For the new PR Head of YG you sure know how to keep calm ei?” YG said breaking the news to everybody making everyone’s jaw dropped.

 

“Sincha? You’ll be working for YG now?” Seungri asked walking towards Dara. Dara although still pissed smiled at him.

“Neh!” she answered.

“But what about your work in Manila?” Daesung asked. Yongbae walked towards her and gave her a hug.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Yongbae asked.

“I was supposed to tell you when I got here but then that girl made me forget. Then I was supposed to tell you again now but then that girl stopped me again. Tsk!” Dara said pouting.

“Waahhhh!!! It will just be like the old times Dara!!!” Jiyong said jumping up and down in front of him and Yongbae.

 

“I think he’s still hyper from the concert.”Yongbae said staring at GD who’s still jumping up and down in front of them. Dara nodded in agreement.

 

 

 

---

Dara’s POV

 

*ring ring*

I still wanted to sleep more but my mobile kept ringing. Aishhh….

“Yoboseo?” I asked with a hoarse voice

“Hey babe good morning” Yongbae greeted on the other line.

Awww that warm voice of him never fails to melt me everytime.

“Hey.” I answered opening one eye. “What time is it?”

“7:30” Yongbae answered. “Wanna join me at the gym?”

WHAT?!?!  Seriously?   We got home around 3am after leaving the after party and I wanted to catch some Zzzzs

“Uhmm babe. I don’t think I can even make it to the bathroom. I’m too sleepy.” I answered

“Awww. I thought I could spend the morning with you. Well how about we go swimming after I hit the gym.”Yongbae insisted.

“Seriously? Don’t you get tired?” I asked him, Honestly I just want them to fit their suits and then I’ll sleep the whole day. Something I hardly do lately being to busy with my turnover and fixing Unnie’s wedding.

“Come on babe, please?” Yongbae said insisting in a cute voice.

 

Ugghhh hate it when he does that. Makes me melt all the time. But… failed. I really need my sleep.

 

“I’ll try ok? But I won’t promise. Just come over my room after you workout and swim if in case I can’t follow.” I told him.

“Hmmm… how about I skip the workout and swim and just crash there right now.” Yongbae said teasing me making my whole body cringe. Damnit Yongbae.

“Hmmm… I like that” Wait. I do? Oh crap.

“YAH! HYUNG! WE CAN HEAR YOU YOU KNOW!!!” I heard Daesung complaining at the back ground.

“Oh gross! I won’t be able to eat after!” I heard Seungri say.

Both Yongbae and I laughed and hang up. Should I go? But the bed is so inviting, I don’t want to leave this bed, I wanna stay here the whole day.  I was having a debate with myself but then I imagine Yongbae pouting and feeling sad cause this is the only time will be together after a month and yet I don’t want to spend time with him.

 

Oh well… I dragged myself out of my bed and rummaged my luggage for my gym clothes.

 

---

 

After a few minutes I headed down to the floor of the gym. The gym seems to be jam packed most of them are dancers of Big Bang.

I guess everyone is getting ready for tonight’s concert again. I thought to myself. I walked further and tried to look to where Yongbae is. Most probably he’s where Hwangssabu, their trainer, is. I saw Seungri being surrounded by girls who were working out also.

I shook my head and continued walking when I heard a girl mention Yongbae’s name (He’s more known as SOL in Japan).

 

“Wow Sol, you have amazing arms.” Raging flames lit up around me as I turn to see Yongbae sitting at the machine beside Seungri’s surrounded by Japanese girls and one was ready to touch his arms.

“Can I touch it?” the girl asked flirting with him. OH and you’re laughing about it ei? You like getting hit on ei? I told myself I literally want to storm their way and smash that girls head on the mirror but then I remembered what my dad said and went to one of the machines to exercise and eaves drop at the same time.

Jap girl 1: do you workout often?

Yongbae: Uhm, yeah every free chance we get VI and I hit the gym always.

Seungri: You should see his abs it’s to die for.

Maknae, shut the hell up or you will really die! I thought trying to focus on my exercise but I can’t because of what I’m hearing.

 

Jap girl 2: Really? I’d love to see that one of these days.

Ok I’m ready to throw anything that my hands lay on. Nobody. Touches.my.man.  I was at the lateral pull downs machine and I was literally letting go of the handle too early so that the weights would bang loudly.

Seungri: Are you guys doing anything tonight?

Jap girl 3: Well we were going to watch your concert after that we still no have plans yet.

Yongbae: Oh really? We’re going to have an after party at this club afterwards maybe you girls could come.

 

DID I HEAR IT RIGHT? MY BOYFRIEND JUST ASKED RANDOM JAP GIRLS TO TAG ALONG THE AFTER PARTY. OH THIS IS NICE.

 

My eyes are in slits and I can literally throw the whole machine towards them. I swear there are raging flames surrounding me right now. The people who were beside me are now moving away as they can see that I’m really pissed off that, or because they think the weights are banging too loudly.

 

“Oh! Dara Noona is that you?” a voice behind me called I let go of the handle again making the weights bang to each other again, I turned to look who it was and Daesung and Top just got inside the gym.

 

From the corner of my eyes I could see Seungri turning pale while Yongbae suddenly stood up and slowly made his way towards me but stopped when I stood up and threw him and Seungri a death glare.

 

“Oh .” Yongbae gulped while Seungri bowed his head. “I’m dead.” Seungri whispered.

 

“Daesung-ah, let’s box.” I said with my face looking like I could kill someone.

 

“Aish. What did you do?!?” Daesung asked scratching the back of his head while glaring at Seungri at Yongbae.

 

“YAH! Dara!” Top Oppa called me and I turned to look at him still having that death glare.

“We have a concert tonight we need Daesung, the whole of him. So please control yourself.” Top Oppa said smirking at me.

 

I nodded and headed to where the boxing ring was and grabbed boxing gloves. While Daesung grabbed his punching mitts, and punch and kick shields

“Noona, can you do it with Hwangssabu instead?” Daesung pleaded as I go inside the ring. I turned and looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

 

“Not fair noona! I didn’t do anything!!!!” Daesung pouted as he goes inside the ring.

 

I started to throw punches but as I kept remembering the conversation earlier my punches are getting stronger. I could feel people now watching as I let out my rage and Daesung patiently helping me let it out.

“Oh crap who pissed off Dara?” I heard Jiyong’s voice.

“Why, who’s that girl anyways how come you boys look so scared at her.” One of the Japanese girls asked.

 

My punches are getting more and more stronger and Daesung is starting to back away, but my punches came one after the other that he is starting to panic.

 

“My girlfriend.” Yongbae said while watching me as I end my boxing session with a flying kick making Daesung lose his balance and fall on the floor.

 

I turned and found those watching us with their jaws dropped open. I looked at Yongbae and smirked.

 

I helped Daesung stand up and then went down the boxing ring and walked towards Yongbae, Seungri suddenly hid behind Jiyong.

“I told you Never.Piss.Me.Off” I whispered in his ears.

“See you guys at the pool.” I told the boys without looking at them and walked my way towards the locker room.

--

 

Author's note:

 

Hi! How is everyone doing? I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Wonder what's going to happen next. You all excited for Bom and Nickhun's wedding here? I know I am!!! Can't wait for their honeymoon too!!!!