Darayang i'll fight for you

Sun Love

Author’s POV 


“YONGBAE HYUNG!!!!” Seungri screamed when he saw Yongbae entered the practice room. 

Everybody turned and stopped practicing to greet him. 

“YAH! That was Daebak!!!” Top said giving Yongbae a pat on the back. 

Jiyong approached him and gave him a hug. “This is your last chance Yongbae-ah! Don’t you dare throw it away!” 

Yongbae just smiled at them. He is still in a daze thinking about the events last night that he can’t take of the big wide smile from his face. 

“Aigoo…. Look at this brat! Can’t take that smile off from his face!!!” Top said pretending to punch him on his arms. 



“OPPA!!!!! There you are!!!” Minzy said shrieking while entering the practice room followed by CL, Gummy and Bom. 

Minzy and CL hugged Yongbae “Yah! Yongbae-ah! Noona didn’t know you can be overly romantic like that!” Gummy said. 

The atmosphere became silent when it was Bom’s turn to hug him. Tears unexpectedly flowed from Yongbae’s eyes. 

“Noona…. gomawo…”he stuttered.  Bom was in tears when she heard this. 

“Ssshhhh… She is your destiny Yongbae.. Never ever let her go.” Bom said rubbing Yongbae’s back. 

Top looked away upon hearing this, he felt a short pang in his heart. He was still not over their conversation last night and they will have an interview this afternoon that’s why he can’t afford to be too emotional right now. 

Then YG entered the practice room with Big Bang’s manager. 

“YAH! What’s going on here?!?! Are you boys slacking off? You have an interview to go to!” YG said breaking off the drama. 


The boys started to leave the room and as Yongbae passed by YG, the president reached out his hand. “Yongbae-ah.” he called. Everyone in the room froze, looking at the two guys. “Good job.” YG said smiling while Yongbae shook his hand and bowed. 



--- 

Two hours have passed and Big Bang is already half through their interview. 

Girl host: Ok, from our last interview, I think that was a year ago we asked you guys for a song that you will sing for your ideal girls. Today, we would like to ask if you guys have changed the songs for your ideal girls so far. 

Seungri, Jiyong and Daesung answered the same. 

Top: For me, the last time I wasn’t able to sing the song I’d sing but now I’ve come to liking this song…. Wedding dress… nega ibeun wedding dress…. 

The four boys widened their eyes as the fans grew wild. Yongbae was laughing patting Top by his shoulder while Seungri got up from his seat and gave him a high five. 

Hosts: AAAAHHHH!!!! Weh? Weo? Who is this song for?!? 

Top: Ani. Ani, we were just wondering how you guys would react if I sing this. 

Top was laughing but the boys and he knew it was a half-meant joke. 

Top: Can I sing the real song? 

Host: Neh. 

Top: You guys should help 

Big Bang: You were always gonna be my love, and you should know even if I fall in love with somebody else, I’ll remember to love you taught me how…You’re always gonna be the one and for now, I’ll still be singing this love song for somebody like you… my first love… 

The audience clapped in awe on how in perfect harmony they are even if they were singing a song that’s not theirs and in English! 

Boy Host: Wow! You guys are really Daebak! 

Girl Host: But wait we have to know who this person he dedicates this too? I think his fans are curious too aren’t you? 

Fans: Neh!!!! 

Top: Let’s just say that I met a girl who taught me what true love is all about but then I blew my chance and let her go. 

The audience let out a loud “AWWWW” while the other members teased Top. 

The girl host looked unsatisfied with Top’s answer but figured out that he will not give in that she turned to Yongbae instead. 

Girl Host: Alright, ok how about you Taeyang-shii? 


Yongbae: For me, well the last time I sang Just The Way You Are, I’d still sing that to her but I also like this other song. This is one of Jason Derulo’s song 

Yongbae:  It’s gonna take a lot to drag me away from you… There’s nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do. 

Then Seungri, Jiyong and Daesung joined in for the harmony. 

YB, SR,GD, DS: Just like the rain down in Africa, It’s gonna take some time but I know you’re worth fighting for.. 

Yongbae: I’d fight for you 
Top: Hey mamama, hey mamama, hey mamama hey… 

Yongbae: If you got someone that’s worth fighting for don’t let nobody hold you down, let me hear you say whoa… 
Daesung, Jiyong : whoa… 

Yongbae: If you got someone that’s worth dying for.. the one you can’t live without let me hear you say whoa… 
Daesung, Jiyong: whoa…. 
Yongbae: oh whoa….. 

The audience went wild after they sang. The screams inside the studio are so load they could break the light bulbs. 

Boy Host: WHOA!!!! Everybody calm down!!! I think the studio is about to break down. 

Girl Host: Oh my! I’m overwhelmed with this… 


The boys were all laughing and high-fiving themselves 

Girl Host: Taeyang-shii Is this song somehow related to the video that leaked out of the media days ago? 

Yongbae nodded. “Neh, I think everybody already knows who that girl is so we really don’t need to say it now and yes, the song is related.  I think the song is self-explanatory also. 

Girl Host: From the video it looked like you already gave up on her. What changed? 

Yongbae: I guess I realize that everything I worked hard for right now is all for my family and her. She gave up her dreams here so I can go on with mine. And this is where I will stop talking because she is a private person and I want her to remain that way.

Girl Host: Is she here in the studio right now? 

Yongbae smirking: She is no longer in the area of responsibility of Korea. 






-- 


YG’s POV 


 Aish… Seunghyun… We will be bombarded by this issue now!!!  I furrowed my eyebrows 

“They’re growing up Hyung, you really can’t blame them.” Jinu said trying to explain and get the boys out of trouble. 

“I know. We can’t suffocate them, they might run away again.” I answered. I can't stop them on falling in love it's like asking them to stop breathing.


Just then Yongbae sang his song with the boys joining him in making the crowd go wild. 

“Oh Crap!!!” I said out loudly. 

We were now listening to Yongbae’s explanation. 

“Well he didn’t say they were back together and basically it’s an empty answer so I think this will cover Top’s comment awhile ago.” Sean said looking at Psy who was now agreeing with them. 

“Aigooo I’m really gonna die early with this kids. Not to mention they are in love with my girls!” I exclaimed massaging his forehead. “Let’s just see how the fans take it and how the news reacts to it. Jinu, let’s meet with the boys and their managers when they get back.” 




Bom’s POV 

I was at our temporary office in the YG building watching the boys' interview. I was talking to Sohee when I heard Top sang a line from Yongbae's single wedding dress, my jaw dropped and the screen, Sohee was taken aback and stared at the screen too.


Then Top sang another song "First Love" by Boyz II Men.  My heart beat stopped for a moment and stared at the screen....

"Seunghyun...." 



Dara's POV 


I was in my office in Manila during the interview, I was watching it via live streaming in the internet.  Top Oppa was singing his song and my heart beat stopped when he sang Yongbae's Wedding Dress. 

Awww I feel sorry for them. I wish I could do something for them.  I thought as I flip on some papers to sign.


Then, Yongbae sang his song..."I'd fight for you." 

My heart was so giddy and kept beating fast. Suddenly I missed him as I remember our special night last night. 

 

Yongbae: She gave up her dreams here so I can go on with mine.

 

Hmm... Oppa, gomawo for not giving up on our love... Gomawo because you'd fight for me.... Don't worry... I'll fight for you too...

 

Dara clicked the print button on the screen, when the documented was printed she took it and stood up to go to one of the big rooms in their floor.

 

knock knock

 

"Come in." the voice from the room said.

 

Dara peeked and the person lifted his head to see Dara waiting for him to invite her in.

 

"Dara? Come in."

 

Dara walked inside and sat in front of the person. 

 

"So, how are you? How was your very interesting homecoming? I still need to ask you a lot of details about that. I heard the photoshoot went well?"he asked.

 

Dara just nodded. "Uhm... well I'm here to give you this." She reached the document to him.

 

"Is this the final blueprint? What's this?" he asked opening the folder

 

Dara smiled at him. "My resignation letter. I'm going back to Korea."

 

 

 

 

author's note:

 

hello... hello.... how is everyone? hope you like this chapter? sorry for the interview part I heard the songs on my way to work and it just made me fit it on this chapter especially Jason Derulo's song it was like I could really see Big Bang singing that song ... sorry... blabbering to myself... well Jealous Dara will be on the next chapter.... hope you enjoyed this one though :)