Happy now?

Sun Love

Top's POV

 

It was now 11 in the evening it's been hours since the boys went out and still no word from them, Dara is in her room packing up, Jinu and YG went back to the office to fix how they can back out from Dara's other interviews and how will the reailty show turn out. Bom and I are at the lounge, I'm watching TV while Bom was doing something at her laptop.

 

RRRRIIINNNNGGGG

 

"Yoboseo?" Bom answered her mobile. "Hey hon." Bom said turning her look awkwardly at me while I just pretended not to hear. "Oh, yeah, can you pick up Dara and Ji Suk at the airport tomorrow? Yeah she arrives at noon. Yeah did you see the layout for the prenup? Yeah I know" I felt a short pang in my heart, Get a grip Seunghyun. Your promised to let go. 

"Yeah I'll just finish everything up here and then be back next week. Yeah... Night. Love you too." Bom said softly trying not to make me hear. She placed her mobile on the table. "So? How's Nick?" I asked non-chalantly. You are a freaking masochist Seunghyun. 

 

"Oh uhm, he's ok a little bit pressured with everything else." Bom answered not looking at me. "The wedding? how are the preparations?" I asked her still staring at the TV. "Seunghyun what are you doing?" Bom asked looking at me raising one eyebrow. "I don't know, talking to you?" I replied shrugging.  "I don't understand how can you be so cool with all of this." she said shaking her head and continued working at the computer.

"Omo! The fans love Dara and Yongbae! They look good together even better than Yongbae and IU. Hope Oppa dates her! That's one of the comments." Bom said turning the laptop for me to see.

 

 

Dara suddenly barged in the lounge and ran towards the door leaving me and Bom dumbfounded. "YAH! Dara where are you going?" Bom asked but Dara was already in the hallway. 

"Come on, let's follow her." I said grabbing Bom's hand and running towards the door.

--------

 

Author's POV

 

As soon as the elevator door opened Dara dashed outside the hotel and was in a hurry to cross the street. Dara get your in here Yongbae is a mess! He punched me awhile ago and now he's making a scene here at the bar. Jiyong texted Dara.

 

If this gets into the news it will be another ing issue again. Dara told herself shaking her head. 

She arrived at the bar and saw a lot of people are standing and there was a commotion at the middle of the bar. "HYUNG! Stop it please!!!!" Dara heard Daesung shouting. "YONGBAE-ah! Stop it you're hurting Seungri!" she heard Teddy. "GET THE ING AWAY FROM ME! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE OK HUH? YAH MAKNAE! HAVE YOU BEEN HURT BEFORE?!?! DO YOU KNOW HOW I ING FEEL?!!?!?!" Dara heard Yongbae's voice and she slowly squeezed her way to where they are. 

 

Her eyes grew wide when she saw Yongbae holding Seungri at the neck while the Maknae is not doing anything. "Hyung. Just let it out. If hurting me will make you ok then do it." Seungri answered. "YAH! Maknae!" Daesung said in shock. "YOU LITTLE BASTARD! EVERYTHING WILL NEVER BE OK!" Yongbae shouted and punched Seungri on the face. 

"OH MY GOD! SEUNGRI!" Bom screamed from behind Dara. Everybody turned around and saw Bom and Top behind Dara with their eyes wide open in shock. "Dara." Yongbae said letting go of Seungri when he saw how scared Dara was looking at them. Yongbae ran towards her and tried to hug her but Dara was resisting. 

"Baby please talk to me... please... please.... please..." Yongbae said but Dara was struggling to get away from him. "Let me go Yongbae." she said. 

Desperate for Dara to talk to him Yongbae got down on his knees and bowed to her, shocking everyone in the bar. 

"You're drunk Yongbae. Stop it. Go home." Dara said coldly at him and turned her back to walk away.

 

"WHY THE ARE YOU SO COLD DARA?!??! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS ING PAIN!!!!! ARE YOU THAT ING COLD!?!?!!? WHY ARE YOU SO SCARED TO TAKE A ING CHANCE?!?!?!" Yongbae said making Dara stop and turn to face him again. Yongbae is trying to stand up and was helped by Se7en and Jiyong but he pushed them away making Jiyong stumble and fall unto the floor. "LET GO OF ME!" he said standing up.

Dara looked at Yongbae and she was hurting all over. "YONGBAE-AH! STOP THIS AND GO HOME! YOU'RE DRUNK AND YOU'RE NOT THINKING STRAIGHT SO ING GO HOME!" Dara screamed at him. "NO I WILL NOT GO HOME! NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME THE REAL ING REASON WHY YOU DON'T WANT ME! I LOVE YOU DARA... AND IT'S KILLING ME ALREADY..." Yongbae said sobbing in front of everyone else. "IT'S SO ING PAINFUL ALREADY. WHY ARE YOU SO COLD TO ME DARA. I DON'T DESERVE THIS." he said almost choking between the sobs and talking. 

 

Bom was covering with her hands and was now crying hurting to see the most important people in her life like this. Top went beside her and place his arm around her shoulders to comfort her.  Daesung was attending to Seungri's bruises but the two were now watching the confrontation.

 

"Yongbae..." Dara tried to talk but she dont' know what to say. "TELL ME DARA! PLEASE IT HURTS TOO MUCH ALREADY." Yongbae pleaded. "I can't.." Dara said turning around and started to walk again. "YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR MOM DARA WALKING AWAY FROM YOUR TROUBLES." Yongbae shouted. "Yongbae-ah! That's too much already!" Se7en said placing his hand on one of Yongbae's shoulder.

Dara turned around and approached Yongbae 

SLAP!

Everyone in the bar gasped.

"DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE ME TO MY MOTHER!!!! I AM NOTHING LIKE HER!!!!" Dara shouted glaring at Yongbae.

"YOU'RE SELFISH DARA YOU KEPT LEADING ME ON. YOU KEPT TELLING ME YOU LOVE ME AND THEN YOU'LL LEAVE AGAIN. THEN YOU'LL SAY YOU'LL LET YOUR WALLS DOWN AND NOW YOU'RE WALKING AWAY AGAIN! ARE YOU JUST ING PLAYING WITH ME?" Yongbae screamed at her.

"STOP THIS!" Bom said stepping forward.

 

"MY MOTHER LEFT US BECAUSE SHE COULDN'T TAKE HOW BUSY MY DAD WAS WITH YOUR COMPANY. SHE FELL OUT OF LOVE WITH MY FATHER BECAUSE FOR 90% OF THE DAY HE WAS ING IN THE OFFICE HELPING OTHER PEOPLE ACHIEVE THEIR DREAMS! I BEGGED HER TO STAY BUT SHE WOULDN'T LISTEN TO ME!" Dara shouted and the revelation just shocked everyone else even more. 

"I was so scared that my dad would feel guilty that mom left us because of him that's why I stayed away from him. I don't want to add up on the pain my dad was feeling."Dara said tears running down her cheeks. 

"WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH US?" Yongbae said shaking his head. 

"BECAUSE I DONT' WANT TO ING END UP LIKE THEM YONGBAE! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?!!?!?! I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO END UP LIKE THEM!!!" Dara shrieked Bom and Top were now by her side making her calm down but the tears won't stop from falling.

"WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU WE'RE ENDING UP LIKE THEM!?!?!!" Yongbae asked raising an eyebrow.

Dara stopped and couldn't answer she hung her head low and couldn't look up anymore. No one told her, but she just doesn't want to take that risk. Yongbae was too precious for her and she wouldn't be able to take it if she lost him too.

All eyes shifted to Dara and then back to Yongbae. 

"You know what you're right, You're nothing like your mom."Yongbae said gritting his teeth. Dara raised her head and looked at him. "At least your mom took the risk and fought until she had nothing to fight with. You, you don't even want to go into war even though I have been fighting for you almost half my lifetime. I told you I can give up everything for you if you just say so. You told me you love me too much? Then why is it so ing hard for you to take that leap?" he asked Dara. 

"I think I know why." Yongbae smirked at her. "You know what. I give up Dara. I'll give you what you want. Happy now?" he said starting to walk towards the door and walked right pass Dara.

Jiyong signalled Se7en for them to follow where Yongbae was going. Bom went over to Seungri and Daesung.

Dara stayed still until she couldn't hold unto her emotions anymore and started sobbing Top hugged her and let her sob on his chest. 

"Oppa... Biyane..." Dara said trying to catch her breathe between sobs..

"Shhh... Kwinchana... kwinchana..." Top said brushing Dara's hair while staring at where Bom, Seungri and Daesung who in return just looked back at them.

 

 

 

----

 

Everyone was too busy watching Dara and Yongbae that no one noticed the two cameras in the crowd filming what's happening.

 

Perfect! This is not boring at all! The camera man thought.  This will boost our ratings right on top. he smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Sorry guys... I woke up this morning feeling sad and then this is what came out as I started writing. Hope you like it