Chapter 10 - Reason to Come home

Sun Love

Part 10 

Dara's POV 

My heart is beating so fast, I hope everything is fine. I held on Jiyong's hand to keep me calm, just like when we were young.  "We're on our way there." Jiyong told Yongbae over the phone. Maknae was on the front seat and was staring at the window. "Maknae..." I tried to say something nice but Jiyong squeezed my hand signalling me to let him be. 

Jiyong was searching on the internet if the accident hit the news already. As expected it already is in the internet. We looked at it and different stories popped out. Things like : "TOP drunk and had accident." "TOP drag racing with YG family members met accident" A picture of Se7en and Yongbae pulling Top out of the car was posted. Also, a picture of Daesung looking over while on the phone. 

No. No. No. I was thinking. Being in the advertising line, this is bad for their image. Being a friend, I hope Top Oppa is not badly hurt.  I tightened my grip on Jiyong's hand. "Ah! Yah! You're hurting me!" he said. We arrived at the hospital and we were like running to go inside getting attention from the people. 

We saw Yongbae and Daesung at the far end of the hallway, we walked towards them and I saw Yongbae glancing at my hand still holding Jiyong. Aishh... this kid. I let go of Jiyong's hand and ran towards him to give him a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and my shaking body felt warm. 

"How's Top Hyung?" Seungri asked Daesung. "They said he lost a lot of blood. He had this big gush on his left temple. And he was unconscious until now." Daesung sounded shaky. He has this trauma when it comes to car accidents. I let go of my hug with Yongbae and held Daesung's hand to comfort him. 

"Everything will be ok." I told him and then looking at Seungri who cannot look straight at me. Then the door at the operation room opened and Top Oppa was being transferred to another room. "Who among you is Bom?" He looked at us. I was about to say something when.. 

"I am." Bom said from behind us. She was with Gummy and Appa walking towards us. "The patient went in and out of unconcsiousness and he kept saying Bom. I'm guessing you are related?" the doctor asked her. Unnie couldn't say anything, tears just started to fall from her cheeks. 

"How is he doctor?" Appa asked placing his hand on Bom's right shoulder. "He is out of danger. He was lucky he has his seatbelt on and that the airbag of his car helped him get only mild bruises. He is still unconscious but he will be fine in a few days." the doctor explained. 

"Ah but don't you have to be in Japan today?" I asked glancing at Yongbae. "Top can stay here and the rest will proceed to do their schedule in Japan. When we get the doctor's clearance and then he can fly to Japan and join the rest of the group." Appa explained. 

"Let's go to his room?" I asked Yongbae holding his arms. Yongbae nodded and we all went to see Top Hyung in his room. We were too many so Jiyong, Appa and Gummy went inside the room to check with the doctor while we waited at the bench outside of Top Oppa's room. 

"Maknae.." I heard Bom said. "Noona.." Seungri said and when I turned my head to see I saw the two hugging and crying in each others arms. Poor Maknae, he must be really scared with what happened. Se7en Oppa arrived with Jinu and Top's mom.  "Bom?" Top's mom said trying to check if it really was her. "Bom! When did you get here? What's happening?" she said hugging Bom. The two sat down the bench and were talking while Bom couldn't stop crying. 

"Oppa..." I said while leaning my head on Yongbae's shoulder. He held my hand and squeezed it. "Are you tired? Do you want to go home?" he asked me. My pulse rate just increased with what happened. Omo! Dara, calm down. "Ani." I said. The door of Top Oppa's room opened and Jiyong went out and got startled upon sighting us. He was staring as with wide eyes when he suddenly gave us a smirk. 

"Ahem." he said. Then I saw my dad getting out so I straightened up and let go of Yongbae's hand. He looked at me puzzled but he understood right away when he saw my dad. "Jiyong and I will go outside to clear things up. I heard a lot of reporters are waiting outside. The police called me and they said that the mother and child cleared things up with them. That it was still an accident although Top will still need to pay a fine for overspeeding." he explained looking at Top's mom. 

"Jiyong.. Top's awake." Gummy Unnie said from inside Oppa's room. We all squeezed our way inside, Top Oppa was blinking trying to focus his vision and got shocked seeing all of us there. "Omma, you're here? What happened? Why am I here?" Oppa asked looking at his mom. 

"Hyung! You can't remember?" Yongbae said while holding my hand. Top stared at me "Why are you here?" Top said looking around and then stared at Bom. "You're supposed to be here in May right?" he said blinking his eyes. He's lying, I told myself. I know when the boys are lying and when they are sincere. Tonight to forget about the pain he is feeling, he is lying. 

"What is this?" Bom said looking at the doctor. "Ah, because the patient just had a traumatic experience, he may also have some concussions that's why he might have a slight amnesia. We will observe him for awhile so that we will know more of the effects of the accident to him." the doctor explained. 

"Accident? What accident?" Top asked looking at Seungri. "You should rest Hyung." Seungri said slightly patting Top's hand. "I think we should leave Top to get some rest, Auntie, will you stay here?" Se7en Oppa suggested looking at Top's mom. "Yes, Bom you'll stay with me?" she asked looking at Bom. 

Bom's face turned pale and I think she panicked with the sudden question. "Ah... Yes." Bom nodded holding Auntie's hand. "Ani, I'm fine, I can be left here alone." Top insisted. "Aniyo. I'm staying." Bom stubbornly said. Top nodded and closed his eyes. 




Yongbae's POV 

We left the hospital rather late already, Dara insisted that the 4 members of Big Bang be there when YG held a mini presscon outside the hospital.  We still needed to pack for our schedule in Japan that's why the presscon was cut short. 

Gummy Noona, Jinu Hyung hitched a ride with Se7en Hyung while the Big Bang members all hitched at Dara's van. Dara was resting her head on my left shoulder when her mobile rang. "Hello? Oh Sohee, Yes, Oh... you watched the news? Oh yeah.. uhmm... yeah I'm on my way back to the hotel. I'll tell you guys later? The proposal's finished? yeah? with the sample timeline? Great, I'll check it when I get back. See you!" she said hanging up. 

"Yah! Dara! Don't you feel sorry for your team? Making them work really late?" Jiyong shouted from the front seat. "Noona, you're like the Sajangnim never gets tired!" Daesung added smiling at her.  Maknae was just nodding while looking at Dara. "YAH! YOU BRATS! THAT'S OUR JOB! BESIDES WE DO THAT TOGETHER IF THEY DON'T SLEEP I DON'T SLEEP TOO. IF THEY FINISH EARLY I FINISH EARLY TOO!" Dara said glaring at the 3. 

I chuckled and she gave me a warning look. "Biyane, you're a workaholic baby girl. you know that? Not good for your health." I told her pinching her chin. I could see her face blushed "Don't worry Hyung! I think Noona has all the vitamins she needs right now. The sun is different here in Korea! So refreshing!" Seungri teased. Dara gave her a slap at the back of his head. 

"Aish.... stop doing that Noona, ever since you got here I've been getting slapped at the back of my head from everyone." Seungri said massaging the back of his head. "Biyane, Maknae, Noona's sorry" Dara said reaching out and giving Seungri a pat on his head. 

We reached our dorm, we usually have our own place but during promotions and stuff we stay at our dorms so that everyone is at one place when we need to gather. We all got off, Dara got off saying she wanted to walk us to the door. I reached out for her hand and she held it and even linked arms with me. Ahhh she changed, she's more aggressive now although I can see her blushing everytime she tries to be more straight forward. 

"So... You'll be flying to Japan later?" she asked in a soft voice. I guess she really is tired now. Jiyong said goodnight and kissed Dara on the forehead. Seungri said goodbye and tried to kiss Dara on the forehead but Daesung grabbed his shirt and pulled him away. The two waved goodbye and left us alone in front of our dorm's entrance. 

"You should go home now, Little Miss. You're tired. Aigoo, you have dark circles now." I said pinching her cheeks. "How long will you be in Japan?" she asked giving me a sad look. Aish Dara don't do this I may not have the strength to go. "2 weeks I think or 3 weeks the most." I answered. 

I couldn't restrain myself anymore I pulled her and gave her a big hug. "You're warm." she raised her and looked at me, I froze our lips almost touched. She smiled at me. "I'll miss you." I said raising my head. I felt awkward looking at her while hugging I may not restrain myself and just kiss him. 

"I'll miss you too." she said. "Aish... don't do this Dara I may not have the strength to leave." I told her honestly. She let go of our hug and playfully slapped my cheeks. "ANI! YONGBAE AH! Your commitments go first!" she said staring at me. I pouted at her and she blushed again. 

"Ok, I have to go and pack. And you have to go home and sleep!"I said walking backwards waving goodbye. She waved at me and I turned my back to enter the dorm. "Oppa!" she said I turned to look and saw her walking towards me. She stood close to me and gave me a peck on the cheek. 

"So that you'll have something to look forward to go back right away." she said winking at me. I think my whole body froze as she waved goodbye and turned around towards her van.