Chapter 12 - Jealousy strucks Dara

Sun Love

 

Dara's POV 
 
 
"Touchdown!" Sohee said excitedly. We were sent by my father to Japan while Minho and Kyuhun were left in Korea to prepare for our videoshoot. "I can't believe we're in Japan!!" she said again like a teenybopper. "Whoa! Calm down kid! We're here for work remember? It's not like we're touring or something." I told her while we disembarked the plane and headed to get our luggage. 
 
As usualsome of the YG staff were already waiting for us to get our luggage. We waited for our luggage to arrive and headed for the van that will take us to the hotel. "Where are the boys?" I asked as soon as we settled down inside the van. "They're at the set shooting for their new CF Little Miss" one of the staff answered. 
 
"Ji Suk, I'm going to the set to see them. Can you check in for us?" I asked my bodyguard. "The staff can check you guys in Little Miss. I think it's better if I stay with you Little Miss." he said giving me a concerned look. I think my bodyguard is taking too much coffee. Did Appa tell him to stick with me so he can monitor me when I'm with Yongbae? Hmmm... 
 
RRRRIIIINNNGGG my mobile rang. "Yoboseo?" I answered. "Are you on your way to the hotel?" my dad said on the other line. "Yes Dad. I'm on my way to the set." I told him. "Oh, they don't know that you're there." he replied. "What?" I asked.  "What do you mean they don't know?" looking at Ji Suk. "Oh, it's just a gift for Yongbae nothing special."my dad said chuckling on the other line. 
 
OHH-KAY.... This is really weird. Something is up I can feel it. He ended the call and I turned to my bodyguard with a quizzical look. "What's going on Ji Suk?" I asked. "Huh?" he answered pretending to not know. I was too tired to actually squeeze it out of him so I decided to drop it. I just want to see my Yongbae... Omo! Just the thought of him made my heartbeat race. 
 
It took us about 30 minutes to get to where the set is. I got out of the car and Sohee was in teeny-bopper mode again. "KYAAAHHHHH!!! this is really exciting." she said linking her arms with mine. "Yah! I'll tell on you!" I teased. "What? Dara! I'm just happy we're in Japan." she answered smiling brightly at me. I raised one of my eyebrows and smiled at her. 
 
We entered the studio one of the staff lead the way towards the boys waiting room. I knocked the door and can hear Seungri laughing loudly "Oppa! do you want me to peel some oranges for you?" a woman's voice said. "Kyaah!!! Yongbae Hyung! do you want oranges?" Seungri teased. I can feel my blood rising up to my head as I opened the door and saw one of the girls from SNSD hovering over Yongbae and peeling some oranges and 2 other girls were at the couch watching something at the TV. 
 
Everyone in the room froze when they saw me at the doorway staring at Yongbae. Jiyong and Top who were getting their hairs fixed stopped chatting. Daesung was getting water from the dispenser and didn't notice his cup was now overflowing with water. Yongbae and Seungri stood up as soon as they saw me, Seungri looking like a scared little boy. Even the staff didn't know what to do with my facial expression they just tried not to meet my gaze. 
 
"Dara?" Bom who was behind me and has so much shopping bags on both her arms said from behind me. I gave Unnie a kiss "What are you doing here?"she asked and got surprised at the sight of the SNSD girls when she entered the waiting room. "What's going on here?" she asked. Sohee followed her inside and my mouth dropped when Unnie gave Top Oppa a peck on the cheek. WHAT THE?!?! 
 
"You guys are not yet done?" I asked walking pass by Seungri and Yongbae. I gave Daesung a hug and walked towards TOP and Jiyong and gave them both a hug. "Oppa who are they?"the girl asked tugging Yongbae's arms. AISSSH! I gave Jiyong a smirk and turned around to introduce myself. Sohee didn't even bother to stop me and just sat at the couch scowering over the shopping goods Bom Unnie shopped. 
 
"Hello, I am Dara." I smiled extending my hand to her. "Uhm.. Noona this is Yoona, Yuri and Seohyun from SNSD." Seungri introduced. "I know Maknae, who wouldn't know them! Hello! I am Dara, that is Bom Unnie over there and the one scavenging over the shopping goods is Sohee." I said introducing the girls. Yongbae trying to avoid my stare and Daesung sat down at the couch between Bom Unnie and Sohee. 
 
"Hello, Oh you're so pretty! Are you a new idol group that YG is training?" the Yoona girl asked while shaking my hand. "Uhm... Ani... Dara Noona is YG's only daughter. Bom Noona is her cousin and Sohee is their friend from the Philippines." Seungri explained still avoiding my stare. That's right Maknae, hide until you still have the time. 
 
"SINCHA?!?" the three girls exclaimed at the same time. We were now sitting down at the couch and I'm trying my best not to kill Maknae "wow! We heard about that YG having a daughter and adopting his niece and both were studying overseas but we thought it was just all a rumor." Yuri said continuing to peel the oranges for Yongbae. 
 
"Oppa is this fine?" Yuri said handing over the peeled oranges to Yongbae. Seungri and Daesung instantly grabbed the plate of oranges and shared the oranges leaving Yongbae with none. "YAH! That's for Yongbae Oppa!" Yuri said slapping Seungri at the back. "It's ok Yuri I don't feel like eating oranges anyways." Yongbae replied. 
 
Jiyong sat beside me and wrapped his arms around me. "Why are you here?" he asked me. I smirked, "I missed you that's why." I said and I can see Yongbae biting his lips. HA! SERVES YOU RIGHT! "Omo! Noona are you a couple?" Yoona asked staring at me and Jiyong. "Ani. We've been friends since we are little. We practically grew up together."I answered. 
 
A slight knock sounded on the door and the PD called the boys for the shoot. "Oppa can we watch?" Yuri asked holding Yongbae's hand. AAAAARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm gonna kill that girl!! I stood up and grabbed Daesungs hand. "Come on! I wanna watch too."We watched the boys film their CF and every after shoot Yongbae tries to go near me unfortunately Yuri always greets him first. 
 
I finally decided to go near him but then Yuri wiped his face and I think the whole staff froze and couldn't look at me. "Ji Suk, give me your gun now!" I told my bodyguard and Bom Unnie was laughing trying to pull me from walking towards Ji Suk who was now stepping away from me. 
 
"Aigoo, our Little Miss is all grown up now. You're too obvious Dara stop pouting!" Bom Unnie told me. They shot another scene and afterwards Yuri was there again wiping Yongbae's face. Yongbae was looking at me with pleading eyes. I understood what he meant. 
 
Yongbae is a gentleman, he has always been that way. Aside from being a very timid person, he has a weak side when it comes to rejecting girls. Even if he doesn't like the food that you give him he will still eat it out of respect to the person that gave it. I can't take seeing them anymore. Is this why my dad sent me here? To see this? Was I really sent here for work or for me to see this? Ugh. I hate this. I turned my back and started to walk away. 
 
"Ya! Dara where are you going?" Sohee yelled making everyone hear that I'm leaving I turned and saw the boys looking at me Yongbae biting his 
lips. "Nobody follow me I wanna be alone." I said pointing my finger at Ji Suk and giving Bom Unnie and Sohee an angry glare. I turned around again and started walking towards the car. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!!?" Bom Unnie yelled. 
 
"SHOPPING!!!" I screamed. I have to get away from here. 
 
 
 
 
Author's POV 
 
3 hours has passed and Dara was strolling around the streets of Tokyo with her arms full of shopping bags. Aisssh she thought I'm still mad. She kept walking and walking trying to find other things to buy to keep her mind off what she saw this morning. It took her awhile to notice that two guys were following him. She turned and the two pretended like they were looking through the window of a shop. 
 
"Weird. It doesn't look like any of our guards." she told herself. She took a left to see if the guys would follow and they did. She took another turn just to confirm and the 2 men turned into the same direction. She started to walk fast and the men started to walk fast also, she reached for her phone to speed dial Ji Suk's number but she forgot that she turned it off when she left the set. All of a sudden the two men grabbed her in the arm and pushed her on an alley. 
 
"YAH! Let go! I'll scream!" Dara said in a loud voice. Then one of the men pulled out a knife from his jacket. "GO AHEAD TRY!" he said pointing the knife at Dara. Dara is not very good in speaking Japanese and she had no choice but to speak English. "Please let me go. You can take my things and money just don't hurt me."she pleaded. "Ahhh... a foreigner... But you see you're a natural beauty... I don't think we can let you go right bro?"he said looking at the other guy. Dara on the other hand was trying to remember all the counter attacks Ji Suk has taught her. "How much would you think she's worth?" the other guy asked. Dara eyes grew wide with what they said. Her heartbeat raced and her mind went blank. 
 
"Let's see!" the other guy said pulling Dara's hair making her scream. Just then a hand grabbed his arm and twisted it on the bad guy's back and making him let go of the knife. "GET AWAY FROM HER."Jiyong said. Everything was happening so fast Top was punching the other guy in the stomach making him kneel on the ground. "When did they learn to fight so good?"Dara asked herself as she watched Jiyong and Top beat the crap out of the two men.Top was now kicking the other guy on the ground and wouldn't stop even though the guy was already pleading. 
 
Jiyong was punching the other one on the face and blood can be seen already on the guys face. He was about to bash the guys head on the brick wall when Dara screamed. "JIYONG NO!" she said making TOP and Jiyong snap back to reality and stop whatever they were doing. The two men couldn't even stand up from all the beating they got from Top and Jiyong. 
 
"You alright?" Jiyong asked Dara as she ran towards him and hugged him. "Yeah! I'm alright I'm happy you guys came!" she said. She was trembling and Jiyong embraced her. Top got the knife just in case the two men had regain consciousness. Then Ji Suk came with Yongbae "Dara?" Yongbae said looking worried. Dara let go of Jiyong and ran towards Yongbae. 
 
As soon as they embraced Dara started to sob. "Oppa.."she said trying to stop the tears. "SHHH.... Kwenchana. I'm here. Shhh..." Yongbae said embracing her tightly."Ji Suk, handle this, we're taking Dara back to the hotel." Top said handing over the knife to Ji Suk who instructed two other suited guys to take the unconscious men on the ground. 
 
 
 
Yongbae's POV 
 
 
My heart stopped when I saw Dara in Jiyong's arms and she looked pale. Not to mention two men who were unconcsious on the ground. "Dara?" I said.  I don't know what to say I feel sorry for letting her leave and for hurting her that way. Dara ran towards me hugging me tightly, my heart melted when I felt her whole body trembling. "Oppa..." she said sobbing and burying her face on my chest. "Shh... It's ok, I'm here." I said embracing her tightly. 
 
We left Ji Suk and his men to take care of the unconcsious robbers and lead Dara towards the van. Top and Jiyong grabbed her shopping bags and stuff while I removed my jacket and placed it on Dara's shoulders. She was still holding my arms tightly. 
 
Inside the car everyone was quiet. Jiyong was driving while Top Hyung was on the passenger seat. "Seungri, we're on our way to the hotel. We found her." Top said over the mobile phone. Dara was still pretty shaken and when I wrapped my arms around her she started to cry again. 
 
"Oppa.." she tried to talk again. "Shhh it's alright, We won't let anything happen to you." I said trying to comfort her. We arrived at the hotel and went straight to Dara's suite. 
 
Everyone was gathered on the living room of her suite except for Seungri and Sohee, when we entered. "Dara! What happened why were you crying?!" Bom said looking worried. Daesung got a glass of water and handed it to Dara. We all sat on the couch, so Dara can settle down. Bom sat on Dara's right side while I stayed on her left. Jiyong sat beside me while Top and Daesung sat accross from us. 
 
When Dara has composed herself she started to fill us in with what happened. I started to clench my fist as I hear how the robbers wanted to sell Dara on the black market. Aisssh.... I wanna kill those guys. "Oh Dara! How horrible! Never roam around by yourself anymore!"Bom said holding Dara's hand. "It's ok Noona, Good thing Jiyong and Top Oppa came at the right time otherwise I wouldn't know what to do." Dara said looking at Jiyong and Top. I felt sad, I wish I was the one who first found her. 
 
"Dara, I was just wondering, you have a black belt in Taekwando. Ji Suk said you have good fighting skills. What happened?" Jiyong asked suddenly. "Oh Yeah! Jiyong's right what happened? I remember back in Manila someone got her really pissed and she beat the crap out of the guy. The guy was the one acting malicious and creepily hitting on her but in the end because Dara beat him up badly we had to pay a fine." Bom said making Top Hyung and Jiyong 
laugh. "Really?" Jiyong said holding his stomach. Bom Noona nodded. 
 
"What happened Dara?" I asked looking worriedly at her eyes. "I... I don't know.. I was thinking too much and everything just went blank." Dara said leaning her head on my shoulders. "YAH! TOO MUSHY!!! ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS BECAUSE YONGBAE'S HERE HUH!?!" Jiyong said trying to make the mood light. 
 
Suddenly Dara's suite opened and Seungri barged in with Sohee behind him. "NOOOOONNNNAAAAA!!!! WHAT HAPPENED?! ARE YOU OK!?!? WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU!!! I SWEAR!!!" Seungri shouted scanning Dara if she has any wounds. "YAH! If it weren't for you this wouldn't happen anyways!" Bom Noona said slapping Seungri's shoulder. 
 
"What did I do?" Seungri said kneeling in front of Dara still holding her arms checking if she was alright. "You really had to bring those girls on the set!" Bom Noona said. Aish... I don't think this is the right time. Dara might get mad at me again. "I didn't bring them there, they asked me where I was I told them I was shooting a CF with Big Bang. And then I got surprised that they found the set." Seungri explained. I held unto Dara's hands tightly making her giggle. Aishhh... 
 
"It's alright Unnie... I'll have my revenge." Dara said smirking at Seungri and then looked at me and winked. OMO! I'm in trouble! "Noona! I'm sleeping here, I need to protect you!" Seungri told Dara and shocking all of us. "YAH! What do you mean you're sleeping here. With Dara alone?" I said slapping him on the back of his head. Dara was laughing and my heart melted at the sight of her smile. "Ok Maknae, you can sleep over to protect me." she answered then winked at me again. AISSHHHH This is my punishment! 
 
"I'm sleeping here too." Bom Noona said holding Dara's right hand. "I'm sleeping here too." Sohee said walking towards the fridge and looked for a drink. "If Seungri's here then I'm sleeping here too." I said looking at Dara whose eyes got wide. "Sincha?" she asked me looking surprised. I nodded and she held my arms tightly. "Wait, if Bom's sleeping over then I'm sleeping over." Top Hyung said smiling. "Daesung-ah! get our things! We can't let them sleepover without supervision. Sohee is here and then Maknae is sleeping over, Bom Noona is here and Top Hyung is sleeping over, Dara is here and Yongbae is sleeping over. This can't be we have to guard them!" Jiyong said. 
 
"Ani! Hyung! we won't fit anymore! You and Daesung Hyung stay in your rooms!" Seungri insisted and we all laughed including Dara.