DARAYANG pt 4

Sun Love

Author's POV

Dara's eyes widened as Yongbae kneels down in one knee and brought out a box from his pocket.

She was shaking his head while covering with one hand and the other hand was on her chest.

 

"Yongbae-ah" Dara said almost nearing to tears. Oh no! Don't ruin the night please don't propose I'm not ready. Dara thought.

 

Dugeun Dugeun

 

"Dara I know I asked for 24 hours only but I just can't give up like this." Yongbae said smiling at her.

 

No Yongbae don't ruin the moment no please. Dara thought to herself still shaking her head.

 

"Would you think again if you could be my girlfriend?" Yongbae asked as he opened the small box and Dara's jaw dropped and saw what's inside.

 

"Wait.... What?!?" 

 

 

 

 

Yongbae's POV

 

As expected Dara got shocked with my not-a-proposal question. Ok. So I know what everyone will be thinking, you made all this just to ask her to be your girlfriend? Well, If you love someone for so long I think you'll be able to somehow know how they think. You see, if I ask Dara to marry me right now, she would obviously say no. Dara does not like pressure, once you pressure her whatever her decision is she sticks to it. Unlike if you ask her to think about it then... you can change her mind. 

 

"Wait... What?" she asked me getting confused.

 

I opened the box and she saw what's inside.

 

 

"I know we promised that this is only for 24 hours but will you reconsider? Let's try again? This time I promise not to pressure you with anything. I won't even ask you to go back to Korea. You can stay here and work, I won't even demand for a phone call if you can't make it. I promise you won't have to give up your privacy if you don't want to." I explained. I watched her reaction as I stand up, her eyes are still watery but she was grasping slowly what I was saying.

 

"I love you Dara, and you're the only one I'll love. This ring will stay a pendant up until we both feel that we're ready. The moment that I don't see this pendant on your neck and you start wearing it on your finger then it means we're engaged... Just..

 

I was still halfway through my speech when she cut me off and kissed me. YES! DARAYANG PREVAILS!!! I thought to myself. Don't get me wrong it's not like I'm tricking her or something but if I want her to be my wife knowing her, we really need to go through this.

 

"Is that a yes?!" I asked her as our lips parted.

 

She nodded. "Yes?" I asked wanting to hear her say yes.

 

"YES! OK? I'll agree to be your girlfriend... ." Dara exclaimed placing her hands around my neck and giving me a warm embrace. 

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

[Whenever by Black Eyed Peas]

 

I wrapped my arms around Yongbae's neck and he lifted me and twirled me around as he gently planted a kiss on my lips. Just then fireworks started to light up the dark night sky.

 

"Omo! Gomawo Yongbae!" I said as I looked into his eyes. He got the necklace and put it on me then gave me another kiss after.

 

"Everything seems so perfect." I said trying ot hold back the tears but failed.

 

"Hey, no crying remember?" he said wiping the tears from my cheeks

This is the most perfect night in my entire existence. Ok so most people will never understand how Yongbae and I thinks. Honestly, he was pretty smart with this move. I guess he knew that if he asked me to marry him I will say no. Yes, I would.  For me marriage is a big big step. And I know Yongbae knew that I'm going to think about everything else before I think of my own happiness.

 

Tonight, Yongbae just made me realize something that I should've realized before. We can work out with our situation, if we just learn to adapt to it. Se7en Oppa has done it before why can't we? 

 

My heart was so giddy while watching the fireworks and Yongbae standing behind me giving me a backhug and we were swaying to the music.

I listened to the lyrics and it's like he's sending me a message.

 

I wanna love forever, love forever, baby... Wherever, wherever you wanna go (one day)... do whatever, do whatever baby...

wherever, wherever, forever together...

 

"You'd really do that?" I asked turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck as he raised an eyebrow.

 

"You'd really go wherever?"I asked again. "I'd go to the moon and back for you baby girl." he answered.

 

Ok my teenybopper self is now dancing inside. I tried to hide my happiness but we both laughed at how mushy we are right now.

 

"Babe?" he said holding my chin to lift up my face

 

"Saranghe." he said planting a sweet soft kiss on my lips. Oh Gosh. my ovaries are goners again.

 

I smiled as our lips parted slightly. "I love you too babe." I said. Just like that he lifted me up again and twirled me around.

 

 

 

 

 

author's note:

hehehe sorry guys... i know you wanted a wedding proposal but thats not how Dara rolls... so in return, Yongbae started to think like Dara so he can make her say yes :) hope you enjoyed reading!!!!