Chapter 13 - The sleepover

Sun Love

 

part 13 
 
Dara's POV 
 
Jiyong, TOP and Daesung went out to get some drinks and desserts, Seungri is playing video games. The boys have invaded my suite and just dumped all their stuff everywhere. Bom, Sohee and I are preparing dinner at my suite's kitchen when I noticed Yongbae at the balcony. "Sohee, can you cut these for a while I just need to get something." I asked Sohee who was observing Bom with whatever she was mixing. 
 
I headed towards the balcony and slowly opened the door, I stood beside Yongbae whose thoughts are so far away.  "Oppa"I said smiling at him. He didn't move his gaze he just sighed. "Yongbae-ah, what's wrong?" I said leaning my head on his shoulder. "Dara, Biyane, with what happened today. I really didn't know that the girls were coming over. When they got there I couldn't just make them leave I mean, it's not like we were doing anything bad. They were just friends.I.. I" he said stuttering. "I know that, Biyane, if I let it get on my nerves. I shouldn't have acted that way. That was way too middle school style." I said trying to comfort him. 
 
He sighed again, "Today, at the alley, when I saw you hugging Jiyong, my heart broke not being able to be the one to find you. Then I felt worse when I thought, what if we weren't able to get to you on time. What if something happened to you. I will never forgive myself for that. I, Dara, I... Biyane.." he said trying to find the right words. I turned to face him and placed my hand on his face so he'll be able to see my eyes. "Yah! Oppa! I'm fine, I'm here, I know nothing will happen to me cause you're here." I said smiling. "Stop worrying ok? That's just a random thing on the street that could happen to anyone. I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time."I added looking unto his eyes that's filled with sadness. 
 
He suddenly placed his hands on my shoulders and gave me a tight hug. "Don't runaway from me again. I will lose my mind if I lose you." he said not letting go. I was trying my best not to cry from the outpour of emotions I'm feeling inside.  "Let's make a promise to each other, that whatever misunderstanding we encounter we'll have to talk about it and settle it. Let's stop running from each other. It's wasting our time, I know we're not officially a couple but if we want to get to know each other and if we want this to work then we have to do at least that." he said still not letting go of his hug. 
 
"Ok." I said sounding like a helpless little girl. I'm not really sure if I really want a relationship, but like I said, I'm putting down my walls and want to try it. The longer I stay away from him the more my love for him grows, that's why I decided not to runaway anymore. "OI! Food don't just appear in front of you!  You actually have to work first in order to make good food! These brats! " Bom Unnie said in English, screaming from the door of the balcony. 
 
"OI! Are you listening to me? Did you hear me?" Bom said when she saw me not letting go from Yongbae's embrace. "Unnie! Make Sohee help!" I said wanting to cherish that moment. "Sohee is busy playing video games with Seungri!" she said sounding more annoyed. Yongbae let go of our hug and started walking to go inside again while holding my hand. "How did Unnie get so good in speaking English with an accent?"Yongbae asked. "We studied in Sydney remember? In Manila, we get teased with that cause we look Korean but we have this Aussie accent when we speak." I said laughing. 
 
Inside, Yongbae sat in between Seungri and Sohee. "Yah! Sohee, want me to send you back to Korea? Worse want me to send you back to Manila?" I said holding Sohee's hand and pulling her to get up and help with the kitchen work. Sohee was assigned to wash the veggies for the salad, while Bom Unnie was preparing her Sun Dried Tomato Penne Pasta, I was assigned to do the Baked Salmon. 
 
It took me an hour to finish my baked salmon. It was my first time cooking for the boys that's why I'm kinda nervous about it. Bom Unnie and Sohee is used to my cooking since all are units are in one building in Manila. "The salmon's done Unnie!" I said as I opened the oven to get the salmons out. Yongbae stood up and went behind my back. "Hmmm...smells delicious!"he said placing his arms around my waist. Seungri stood up and went over to Sohee to help her toss the salad. 
 
Bom Unnie has finished cooking her penne pasta when the three boys came in. "WOW! That smells delicious!" Daesung said placing the grocery bags on top of the table. "Aigoo! Jiyong Hyung look at this! What is this? a lover's corner?"he said calling to Jiyong. Top Oppa and Jiyong placed the grocery bags on top of the table and as soon as Jiyong saw Yongbae's arms wrapped around me, and Seungri and Sohee tossing the salad he and Top just gave us a smirk. 
 
Top Oppa suddenly went behind Bom and wrapped his arms around her waist too! Mine and Sohee's jaw dropped at the sight of this! "Awww did they give you a hard time?" Top teased in a cute voice. Jiyong and Daesung cringed their hands and were shouting when they heard this. 
 
I ordered the boys to set up the table with the paper plates and cups they bought from the supermarket. After a few minutes the food was now served in the table with the boys waiting anxiously. "Wow, Noona, you've really changed! Even the food you cook now is International!" Seungri said getting a piece of salmon. I laughed at that comment leave it to Seungri to crack jokes that are in the middle of being funny and not. 
 
I placed some salad on Yongbae's plate and Jiyong and Bom were exchanging glances. "STOP IT YOU TWO!" I said glaring at them. The two laughed but stopped teasing us already. 
 
 
 
Yongbae's POV 
 
 
After eating the boys and I transformed the living room into one big sleeping area. "Noona, I don't think we will all fit in here can I stay in your room?" Seungri asked Dara. Aish Maknae! Jiyong and I both slapped him at the back of his head. 
 
"YAH! Why are you hitting him like that eh?!?!" Dara said kicking Jiyong on the waist. "Ok Maknae, if you can't sleep on the floor you can sleep with me and the girls." Dara said massaging Seungri who is now smirking at us. "Ah, Noona, I'm not used to sleeping on the floor either." Daesung said acting like he has a bad back. "What are you talking about you spent a year in Family Outing sleeping on the floor!!!" I said. Aish these brats are just finding ways. 
 
Sohee's face lit up like a light bulb on top of her head suddnly lit. "I know! Why don't we all sleep in the living room? That way no one will be left out?"she said looking at Bom. "I think that's a bright idea!" Bom said snapping her fingers and looking at Dara who is now giving them a suspicious look. 
 
We were all waiting for Dara's decision. "If we're doing that then Sohee would be in the middle of me and Bom Unnie."she finally said. Sohee pouted and said "ANI! I'm not the one being protected here!"she said. We all got shocked that she can now speak Korean, Usually Bom or Dara just translates whatever we want to say or we talk to her in English. 
 
"Whoa! Now you're learning Korean too? Who are we protecting anyways? It's not as if someone's going in here to KIDNAP ME!!!"Dara said amazed at her friend. "How about Dara in the middle and then me and Sohee beside her. and then Daesung and then Top and then Yongbae and then Seungri will be at both ends." Bom Unnie suggested. I really don't care where I sleep I'm just laughing at what's happening right now. "Why do I have to be in the end? How about Dara Noona in the middle and then me and then Bom Noona on the other side. Then Sohee beside me then Top Hyung beside Bom Noona and then Jiyong Hyung and then Daesung Hyung and then Yongbae Hyung." Seungri insisted. 
 
The room just bursted with noise as everyone is trying to figure out our sleeping plan. I slipped behind Dara and held her hand and discretely we faded from the living area and went to the balcony.  Outside was more peaceful than the commotion inside the room. Me and Dara were giggling as we escaped from our group. 
 
"I miss this chaos." Dara said walking towards the edge to take a peek of what's happening below. I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I miss this." I whispered in her ear.  "Sincha?" she said in a cute voice. "Let's just be like this." I said savoring the moment. 
 
"Tomorrow we're guesting on a Japanese show and then in the afternoon I think we'll be having a meeting with you guys regarding our photoshoot." I told her not letting go of our back hug, she placed her hands together with mine that made me blush. 
 
"You know I'm starting to think this is just a setup by my Dad. I have worked abroad but nothing is like this. Everything is laid-back even my boss in Manila is not nagging me." she said smiling "It's nice though. If this didn't happen we won't be here tonight." she said turning around facing me and placing her arms around my waist too. Omo! Dara, Aish... I stared at her beautiful face. 
 
Right now, there's no other place I wanted to be. I'm where I'm supposed to be, here in front of her, my love in my arms and not letting go. 
 
"Oppa.." she broke her silence and looked at me. "Biyane for hurting you these past years... I..." she was trying to explain. "Shhh... Enough. We're here now. That's what's important!" I told her hugging her even more tightly. 
 
"HYUNG! What are you doing!!! We have a serious situation inside!" Daesung said startling us both. "AISH! WHAT!?!?" I said in an annoyed voice. "You know the Love Game we played in Family Outing before? we're doing that wanna join?" Daesung said moving her eyebrows up and down and smiling. 
 
I really didn't want to join but then Dara let go of our hug "I wanna try that game! Let's go!" she said smiling at me pulling me towards the door to go inside. As we go in I walked closer to Daesung and gave him a smack at the back of his head. 
 
"HYUNG!" he said massaging his head making Dara giggle. 
 
 
 
 
Sohee's POV 
 
 
"Yongbae-ah! Why did you do that!" Jiyong said to Yongbae while him, Dara and Daesung joined us in the circle we formed. We were going to play a game with the Big Bang members as Seungri requested. "Just a habit." Yongbae said smiling and teasing Daesung afterwards. 
 
I'm getting used to hearing them speak Korean and sometimes I'm starting to understand even if Bom or Dara do not translate anymore. Seungri has been so helpful teaching me how to speak Basic Korean or if there is such. The thing is the boys are so kind that they try to speak English when I'm around so that I can understand what's happening. Only, sometimes they also tend to forget that they talk to me in Korean right away leaving me with a blank face. Haha. 
 
"Why is the seating arrangement like this?" Dara said as she scanned through the circle we have formed. On my right was Daesung and on my left was Seungri. Beside Daesung was Yongbae and then Dara and then Jiyong and then Bom and then Top and then Seungri. "It's fine." Bom said looking at Dara with wide eyes. Dara giggled and just let this be. 
 
"Maknae, I'm watching you!" Dara told Seungri who acted innocently.  "Ok, Sohee do you know how to play the game?" Top asked me. Gosh I can't believe I'm playing a Love game with Big Bang!!! I just nodded at him, I feel nervous. "Are you ok? It's just a game we can play another one if you like." Yongbae asked me. Now, I know why Dara likes him too much. He's such a good person not to mention a gentleman. 
 
"It's fine, don't worry." I answered back. "Don't worry Sohee I'm here, I won't let Seungri do anything wrong!" Daesung told me smiling. KYAAAAHHH!!! I must've done something right to deserve this!!!! I'm lucky to be friends with Bom and Dara. I told myself. 
 
We started playing the game. Jiyong was the first one to say it to Bom. "Noona, I know it's been so long but I hope you still know how I truly feel, Saranghe" he said, if it was me whom he told those words to I would giggle right away but since they all grew up together it was normal for Bom and Dara. 
 
Bom turned to TOP with a serious face. "Oh I think I'm gonna cringe." Dara said covering her face with her palms, moving closer to Yongbae. "Ahh Noona, you just wanna be close to Yongbae Hyung!" Daesung said teasing her. "QUIET!" Bom said giving them a sharp look. "Oppa, I know we had a rough start, but we're here now. Saranghe"Bom said looking directly at Top. Dara was cringing and kept hitting Yongbae's arms but Top's reply shocked us. 
 
"Quit playing games with me Bom. Shut up." Top said rejecting Bom. "Oooohhhh" we all said at the same time thinking how Top was just joking. "But I do, I really do love you" Bom said again trying to win Top's acceptance in the game. "I don't believe you. Go to Jiyong instead." Top said smiling. Bom got shocked and just turned around to face Jiyong. "Jiyong, though Noona has been away for a long time my feelings have not changed at all. Saranghe" Bom said trying to hide her annoyance from Top. 
 
"Jiyong turned around and looked at Dara. "Baby girl, I'm always thinking about you..." Jiyong hasn't finished talking yet when Dara burst into laughing! "YAAAHHH! That's on purpose!" Daesung was shouting. Dara was hitting Jiyong and Yongbae was holding his stomach from laughing. While watching I thought behind the stage, the bright stage lights, they're kids at heart playing, having fun, like a one big family. They're really different from what you see on stage. 
 
"Why did you have to say that line!!!" Dara said looking at Yongbae asking for help. "Rules are rules Dara!" Yongbae said smirking. "AWWW Hyung!!! You're liking this too much!!"Seungri said laughing excitedly. "Yah! Did you and Jiyong plan this?" Dara asked Yongbae suspiciously. Yongbae just smirked at her. Dara sat up straight and closed her eyes as the two members goes near her and gave her a peck on the cheek. Dara suddenly blushed in front of us while everyone shouted. 
 
We were about to start again when Bom stood up and started to walk towards the door. "Noona! where are you going?" Daesung asked. "I don't want to play anymore. I need to get some fresh air." Bom said slamming the door. "Aish! HYUNG! Look what you did!" Seungri told Top who was about to stand up and follow Bom. "Stay here, she needs a breather Oppa! I'll go." Dara said stopping Top. "You can't go alone, not with what happened awhile ago." Yongbae said shaking his head. "Fine, you and Jiyong can come with me but keep distant I need to talk to her alone." Dara said rolling her eyes. 
 
"Seungri-ah! Behave yourself!"Yongbae said teasing Seungri. "Don't worry bro, we'll bring her back."Jiyong told Top. They got their coats and headed out. "Aish, why did Noona walked out like that? What if something happens to her. What if she gets caught by bad guys?" Seungri said out loud. Daesung smacked him on the back of the head. "Maknae shut up!"he told Seungri while staring at Top whose eyes were glaring at Seungri.