Broken

Sun Love

 

Author’s POV 
 
 
Dara and Bom arrived at the studio where Big Bang was going to do their guesting. “Are we late?” Dara asked Ji Suk as they got out of the car  “Their manager said they’ll be performing next.” Ji Suk answered bowing at the two. Their reality show has started and cameras are now following them. One was walking in front of Dara while the other was behind Bom. 
 
The two girls entered the Big Bang’s waiting room while Ji Suk and Taekyun stayed outside by the door. “Little Miss, you’re just in time. They just started.” Big Bang’s manager said bowing to Dara. She greeted the manager and the staff and introduced the camera crews that were following them. Bom sat down at the couch and watched the performance. 
 
She felt a slight pang on her heart every time Top was shown on the screen.  Seunghyun-ah… How are you? Are you thinking about me? Are you ok? I’m sorry if I’m giving you a hard time. She thought to herself.  “Ahem.” Dara coughed reminding Bom of the cameras that were focused on them. Bom discretely nodded and focused on the TV. 
 
“We are now in Big Bang’s waiting room while they are performing on stage as I speak.” Dara whispered over the camera. The crew discussed to them the do’s and dont’s while making a reality show when they were on their way to the studio. “As you can see my oppa’s are doing great! Fighting!” she said smiling at the camera. The camera then turned and focused on Bom whose eyes were fixated at the screen. 
 
“Bom-shi! Say something!” The cameraman whispered to her. “Anneonghaseo! We are here at Big Bang’s waiting room watching for their comeback. I am happy that after everything the boys have gone through last year, they are now back with a powerful album for all of their fans.” Bom said smiling at the camera. 
 
Oh gosh. The two girls are so beautiful but then I think their documentary will be really boring since they are very guarded with their actions.  The cameraman thought to himself. I hope something nice happens so our ratings rise up. He added. 
 
The room was silent for a few minutes as everyone is focused on the group’s performance.  After the performance Dara stood up to get a glass of water and some snack.  She looked at the screen and saw that the boys joined the hosts for a short interview.  She got her glass of water and was getting fruits in a plate when she heard Bom and the other staff gasped. “OMO!” Bom said covering with her hand. 
 
.Then everything happened so fast, Dara turned and looked at the screen and the plate and glass slipped from her hands and crashed on the floor. Dara was covering with her hands in shock and staring at the screen, were Yongbae was hugging one of the hosts, IU, while the other boys were teasing them to kiss. 
 
After a few seconds, Dara realized that her plate and glass of water crashed on the floor that she knelt down to get the broken pieces. “Dara-shi are you ok?” the manager asked when everyone else turned to her to watch her expression. “Neh, Biyane” Dara said softly she was holding back her tears because she can feel the cameras are now focused on her. “Sorry about that. Yongbae surprised me that they slipped from my –aaah!” Dara said when she got a cut from the broken glass. 
 
“OMO! Dara are you ok?” Bom exclaimed when she saw a line of blood from Dara’s palm. “Little Miss, please let the staff take care of that.” The manager said. “Ani, kwinchana.. aaahhh” Dara exclaimed when she got another cut again. 
 
“Dara, get out of there! Let someone else do that! Aisshhh look at your palm it won’t stop bleeding.” Bom said pointing at Dara’s palm. Dara tried to bow her head down but she can feel her tears are going to fall now. “Uhmm… I… need… to go… toilet?” she stuttered while asking one of the crews. “Their at the right side.” One of the staff pointed while opening the door and asked Ji Suk “Little Miss needs first aid, I forgot it at the van palli get it!” Ji Suk wasted no time and ran towards the exit to get to the van. Dara hurriedly went inside and closed the door, a tear fell across her cheek as soon as she was alone. 
 
She leaned on the door and closed her eyes.  Get a grip Dara he’s not your boyfriend. You wanted this anyways right?! Why am I jealous?  She told herself.  . I hope the camera crew didn’t find anything fishy with my reaction. Damnit. Why of all the days, why today? They look good together. Aishhh stop it Dara She said. 
 
“Dara, are you ok?” Bom knocked on the door. “Neh, I’m just washing it up.” Dara answered opening the faucet and letting the water run through her wound. 
 
 
 
 
The boys got off the stage and they were goofing around teasing Yongbae with what he did. “What was that all about?” Daesung asked him. “What? I thought it was the adlib, you were teasing me to kiss her I couldn’t do that so I just hugged her. It’s just a hug.” Yongbae answered. “Yah! Seungri-ah! Why so serious?!” Jiyong asked their maknae.
 
Top and Jiyong were still making funny dances when they noticed Ji Suk running past them holding a first aid kit. “Was that Ji Suk running?” Top asked looking at Yongbae who suddenly stopped walking and turned pale. “I guess nobody remembered Noona will be able to see that ADLIB we did.” Seungri said walking past the boys and  entered the waiting room. 
 
 
 
Yongbae’s POV 
 
Seungri entered the room followed by Daesung and Jiyong and then me and Top Hyung. The staff are rushing here and there and I noticed some camera crew filming them. Aish. Their reality TV started. I thought to myself. 
 
“Noona! What happened?” Seungri asked approaching Dara and holding her hands to see her wound.  Our manager was cleaning her cut  while Bom Noona was over by the couch watching the chaos. “Ah, my plate and glass slipped and they broke into pieces and I was trying to clean it up but then I got cut.” Dara explained smiling at Seungri. 
 
“Noona, you have to be careful next time. If you want you can just ask someone else to get you food. Ya! Ji Suk! Why didn’t you just get noona her food?” Seungri said looking at Dara and then looked at Ji Suk. “Seungri-ah! Don’t be like that it’s just a cut.” Dara said stopping Seungri. 
 
Dara looked up and our eyes met. She smiled at me but I can see through her eyes that she was hurt. I know I should be more careful but I walked towards her and grabbed her hand and the medicine that our manager was using to clean her cut. 
 
I started to clean her wound myself leaving the people around us frozen and just watched. At first she was kind of hesitant maybe because there are cameras focused on us but I held her hand tightly so she won’t be able to let go. “Noona, hold still so Hyung can clean it.” Daesung said while watching us. Top Hyung sat beside Bom while Jiyong sat beside Dara. 
 
“Are you ok?” I heard Top Hyung asked Bom Noona. “Neh. I just got shocked with Yongbae.” Bom Noona replied. I suddenly froze upon hearing it and I looked at Dara. She smiled at me but I can see her eyes are hurting. “Oh! Noona, Look at your knee it has some cuts too!” Daesung said pointing at Dara’s knee. 
 
I sighed upon seeing her cuts on the knee. “I must’ve gotten them when I knelt down the floor to get the broken pieces. “Aish. Why did you kneel down anyways?” Jiyong said shaking his head not believing his bestfriend’s clumsiness. 
 
I couldn’t look at her, I feel guilty at what I did. I forgot that she might be able to see the broadcast that I didn’t mind hugging IU but that was just for the show, nothing else. I gently cleaned her wounds while she stared at what I’m doing. The boys were quietly watching us when our manager reminded us of our interview. “YAH! You boys should get change now you have a next schedule with the girls remember? Palli! Palli!” 
 
“So..” Dara started to break the silence. “Hmm?” I answered putting a bandage on her palm and then giving it a soft kiss. “So… about…” she paused and looked down. I started cleaning her wound at her knee. “That’s nothing. It was just a hug.”I whispered softly so that the cameras won’t be able to catch what we were talking about. 
 
“Ahhh…” Dara said looking away. After cleaning her wound, I gave it a little blow before putting a band-aid on it. “Thank you” she said softly bowing to me.  She started walking towards where Seungri was who has been sending me evil glares by the way. “Dara…” I called her. She turned around and shook her head. “Kwinchana…” she smiled a bitter smile, sat beside Seungri and leaned her head on his shoulder. 
 
“Noona, next time be more careful arrasso?” Maknae said putting his left arm around Dara’s shoulder. “Neh, Biyane Maknae for making you worry.” Dara said giving Maknae a peck on the cheek. I felt a short pang in my heart. I hated myself for doing that on TV. “Guys, we need to move otherwise we’ll be late for your interview.” Our manager told us giving me a pat on the back. 
 
Dara and the others stood up and started to leave the room. She glanced at me and smiled. “Dara…” I called they all turned to look at me. “Kwinchana Yongbae, don’t worry Noona is fine.”she said shaking her head. “But..” I said looking at her feeling sorry. “Me too.” She said showing her bitter smile again before walking out of the door. 
 
 
 
Dara’s POV 
 
I am now inside the van with Bom Unnie, Maknae and Daesung.  Jiyong, insisted that he goes with me but I told him Yongbae needs him, so Jiyong, Top Oppa and Yongbae are in their van. Bom Unnie, Maknae and Daesung are talking to each other while I drifted my thoughts far away. 
 
I remembered what I saw at the screen ago. Yongbae hugging IU, and how good they look together. My chest started to hurt again and I found it hard to breathe. Get a grip Dara. I told myself. This is what I wanted right? I ended it with him already before it even started.  But why am I hurt with just a stupid hug? 
 
Aish… I hate myself for acting that way awhile ago. Not to mention that the camera must’ve recorded that and Yongbae cleaning my wound. Aish Dara.  I clenched my fingers into a fist. 
 
Yongbae-ah, are you happy? Is she the next one? I thought. Wait what?! It was just a hug Dara get a grip. I hate myself for being jealous but the ache in my chest won’t leave.  This is for the best Dara, this is for the best remember what might happen if you don’t stop this. 
 
They really do look good together, maybe I should just get used to it now. I have to forget about my feelings for Yongbae, if I don’t who knows what chaos will happen. I guess I really have to let go of you Yongbae-ah, Biyane, I can’t fight for you anymore. This is the end of it. Today is the beginning of me forever forgetting whatever feeling I have for you. Biyane… I don’t think I’m the one for you… I don’t want to hurt you more than you’re hurting now. Biyane… 
 
 
 
 
 
Yongbae’s POV 
 
Inside Big Bang’s van Yongbae’s lost in his own thoughts: 
 
Dara, why aren’t you talking to me. Can’t you see it’s killing me to be this far from you? Why are you avoiding me, why do we have to be like this when we both know we love each other? I need to talk to you Dara, please talk to me. You said you were breaking your walls, what happened? I wish you know how much I love you. I wish you’d let me show you, show the world. I love you that much to not care about what others think. Can you just give it a try? Even for the last time? I promise I won’t hurt you just ing talk to me please. Ok, it’s official I’ve gone mad. I’m here talking to myself in my thoughts not having enough ing courage to say this thoughts to the only girl I’ll only love. 
 
I can never love anyone else Dara, it has always been you and it will always be you.  I clenched my fingers into a fist. I’m gonna ing fight for you Dara. I won’t let you go this time… I’d fight for you…. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AUTHOR's NOTE :
 
 
 
poor taeyang..... Sorry guys... Pls bear with Dara....